Last post by taillow
Today 12:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 20th, 2018, 08:11 PM
so nasty

Default Re: February Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Aspenburr? The tabby and white tom knew the name was familiar, had they perhaps gone on a few patrols together? It wouldn't be the first time that he'd forgotten a face, even with one he'd chatted with before. As Nimblewhisker continued to describe him, winking and eluding to the cat's handsomeness
Harrierclaw felt his coat begin to prickle with a flush. He did remember a cat like that, but supposed he hadn't given the idea much thought before, especially when having to look over his shoulder for Gorsebird.
"Ahah, heh, okay I get your point," he meowed, nose bright pink, "but do you think he'd be interested? I'm not exactly... Charismatic."
"Harrierclaw, you don't have to be! I know this might sound cliche but, just be yourself! And, I'm sure he'll be into you, you're extraordinary!" Nimblewhisker purred beaming at his brother, "And don't you ever forgot it!" He hummed giving Harrierclaw a short but loving nuzzle hoping that his comment would dampen his brother's insecurity about himself.
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:29 PM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Harrierclaw, you don't have to be! I know this might sound cliche but, just be yourself! And, I'm sure he'll be into you, you're extraordinary!" Nimblewhisker purred beaming at his brother, "And don't you ever forgot it!" He hummed giving Harrierclaw a short but loving nuzzle hoping that his comment would dampen his brother's insecurity about himself.
The slightest sideways smile on his muzzle, Harrierclaw let out a quiet sigh at his brother's reassurance and gratefully accepted his nuzzle, returning it and giving the pointed tom a headbutt to the shoulder. He was on the fence, it was hard to push away the doubt he had of himself, but was always relieved to hear an opposing voice.
"Thanks Nimblewhisker, you're the best." He purred gruffly, hoping that perhaps both of them might find someone in the near future.
Old February 20th, 2018, 09:31 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
The slightest sideways smile on his muzzle, Harrierclaw let out a quiet sigh at his brother's reassurance and gratefully accepted his nuzzle, returning it and giving the pointed tom a headbutt to the shoulder. He was on the fence, it was hard to push away the doubt he had of himself, but was always relieved to hear an opposing voice.
"Thanks Nimblewhisker, you're the best." He purred gruffly, hoping that perhaps both of them might find someone in the near future.
"Come off it! I just told you things that you should already know Harrierclaw!" Nimblewhisker mused playfully swatting at his muzzle.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 20th, 2018 at 09:31 PM.
Old February 20th, 2018, 10:18 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Hope you don't mind Shadepaw joining. Mothpaw may be joining too.)

Silentpaw's ears felt hot with Fleetpaw's question. She looked at her sister her mouth slightly open. Then closed it and looked away. Yeah, there was a tom she had her eye on but should she tell her sister that. Her close friend, Greenpaw, he was so cute! One thing Silentpaw was relived by was that she didn't have to worry about telling anyone who she had a small crush on. As she looked back at her sister she saw that Shadepaw, her best friend, had joined the. She gave a dip of her head in greeting. She nodded to Shadepaw's question, it was her first gathering, along with her sisters. But where was Mothpaw?
Silentpaw could have swan she saw her leaving camp but couldn't find her know. Did Blazingstar not let her come? She wondered but had no way of asking Shadepaw or Fleetpaw. She was mute how would she?
She couldn't think of a way to ask so she stayed quiet to see what the other mollies would do.
[ meant to respond sooner but time got away from me, sorry! and i’m fine with anyone joining!
@Silver Pineapple ]

Fleetpaw purred loudly, nudging her sister with a teasing grin on her maw. “Ooh! You do like someone!” Before the she-cat could press her sibling further, however, a new feline bounded up. The apprentice recognized her as Shadepaw, Silentpaw’s best friend. As the excited she-cat scattered stones everywhere, Fleetpaw ducked just in time as one whizzed by her ear, tickling the sensitive fur there slightly. ”Woah! Watch where you’re throwing those!” Despite her harsh tone, she was smiling, and responded after the repeat of Shadepaw’s question with, “Yup! I wish it wasn’t, though. I heard there was so much drama at previous Gatherings.” Though, looking around, both ThunderClan and ShadowClan weren’t here, and they were... starting the Gathering without them? Huh. Perplexed, she gestured to where the leaders stood with a flick of her muzzle. “Looks like we’re in for a drama-filled night anyway,” the apprentice whispered.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:04 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

(Open!)

Heatherfur wasn't too keen on being apart of this Gathering so soon after the battle, but she would've drove herself crazy if she had stayed back at camp. She had to see Mintberry - she had to make sure her sister was alright. Momentarily she forgot about the tensions between them and the way they had been forced to fight each other; all she wanted now was to know her sister was doing okay. She pushed her way into the clearing entrance and instantly parted her jaws, trying to distinguish her sister's scent from the rest. To her surprise, she was met with no trace of ThunderClan. They're not here yet... she thought, crestfallen as her tail and ears began to droop. Heatherfur trudged forward, not carrying at the wind that buffeted her fur or the bits of snow that stung her pawpads. The only cat she wanted to see right now wasn't even here, and she couldn't help but assume the worst. Is she stuck inside Caliapaw's den? Had she sustained other injuries outside of our skirmish? The thoughts weighed Heatherfur down substantially, and she found a spot towards the back of where WindClan sat huddled together. The feline sat down and turned her attention to the Seastones where the leaders were speaking privately, expression stony and ears back a little.
Old February 21st, 2018, 02:33 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

A ginger Tom sat patiently and silently as he waited for the other two clans to arrive. SplashBreeze was always a very courteous and polite Tom, even if cats were spitting insults at him, he'd simply just brush them off. He knew better than that. He was the bigger cat. But StarClan help whoever faced him in battle. "Something is wrong" The warrior muttered to himself, his turquoise gaze flicked from each leader to the other and it became clear what the problem was. ThunderClan and ShadowClan hadn't shown up for quite some time. The fur stood up on the back of his neck as SplashBreeze became more anxious, flexing his claws.
His newly named apprentice, Sandpaw, was not with him tonight. They hadn't even had ther first training session yet. In fact, the two hadn't even exchanged a word. Just some looks and perhaps a little lick or nuzzle but that was it. Negative thoughts began to whirl around the Tom's head. If I don't know my apprentice well, will I treat him wrong? I'm going to be a bad mentor! STOP! SplashBreeze interrupted his own mind. The ginger WindClan warrior relaxed and continued waiting for the last two clans.
OPEN
Old February 21st, 2018, 04:39 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Cherrypaw let out a breath that she hadn't realized she'd been holding. She was so relieved to see that Sunpelt wasn't upset. The tom had hardly seemed bothered. Relaxing a little more now, the apprentice tried to pick out Sunpelt's scent out of all of the cats at the Gathering. She could smell the tom's RiverClan scent now. RiverClan cats smell even more like fish than their border markers, Cherrypaw thought more amused than she was disgusted by the smell. Even if the camp was flooded with fish, she'd stick to SkyClan prey. "I'm Cherrypaw of SkyClan! It's nice to meet you." The white-furred she-cat mewed with a sweet smile. She dipped her head respectfully towards the older cat.
SkyClan...? He couldn't ever remember meeting any SkyClan cats at his past gatherings. he'd always considered them slightly more...aloof than the other Clans, but Cherrypaw was anything but. He could almost feel himself relaxing while talking to her. "It's nice to meet you, too, Cherrypaw," he purred.

Distracted by the apprentice, Sunpelt had almost completely forgotten about ShadowClan and ThunderClan. Now, he anxiously scanned the clearing again. He knew that he shouldn't burden this shecat with his worries, but he couldn't help but confide in her. "Did you notice that some of the Clans are missing?" he whispered worriedly. Sunpelt could feel the tension between RiverClan and WindClan even now--he couldn't imagine how tense it must be between ThunderClan and ShadowClan.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 21st, 2018, 08:24 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
SkyClan...? He couldn't ever remember meeting any SkyClan cats at his past gatherings. he'd always considered them slightly more...aloof than the other Clans, but Cherrypaw was anything but. He could almost feel himself relaxing while talking to her. "It's nice to meet you, too, Cherrypaw," he purred.

Distracted by the apprentice, Sunpelt had almost completely forgotten about ShadowClan and ThunderClan. Now, he anxiously scanned the clearing again. He knew that he shouldn't burden this shecat with his worries, but he couldn't help but confide in her. "Did you notice that some of the Clans are missing?" he whispered worriedly. Sunpelt could feel the tension between RiverClan and WindClan even now--he couldn't imagine how tense it must be between ThunderClan and ShadowClan.
The white she-cat smiled, glad that he first meeting with a cat from another Clan was going so well. "I hadn't noticed that. It's my first Gathering."Cherrypaw mewed as she looked around. There were plenty of cats around. She had assumed that this was it. What Clans aren't here? The little she-cat tried to focus on the scents around her. It was all still overwhelming for her nose, but she was beginning to be able to make out a scent that wasn't SkyClan's or RiverClan's. WindClan is here too, she thought to herself. "Where do you think ThunderClan and ShadowClan are?" She'd almost forgotten about the war between all of the other Clans. SkyClan had stayed neutral, so she wasn't all too sure about everything that had happened. "Will StarClan be angry if they don't show up?" The apprentice asked, worry evident in her voice. She didn't want the other Clans to ruin her first Gathering. She also didn't know what StarClan would do if they got angry at the Clans.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old February 22nd, 2018, 12:00 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

A bail we she cat padded in after her leader, her green eyes fixed on the ground. This was the first time at a gathering as a warrior. She was honestly scared, wondering if her leader wS going to call her name out or something. Airbreeze turned her head to look at her surrounding and she smiled when she saw her old friend; Swiftwig. She padded up to her and smiled, “Hello!” Swiftwig snarled at her, her eyes burning. She turned and stalked away. Airbreeze sat down, head dropped and her ears flattened. Her shoulders hunched up as she looked at the ground. “I don’t understand...we were good friends...”

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!

Last edited by Deerlie; February 22nd, 2018 at 12:33 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:18 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Pondpaw nodded at the warriors explanation of what to expect at a gathering. The leaf-bare wind buffeting her short fur. SkyClan and RiverClan had made it to the gathering, WindClan shortly behind them. However, ThunderClan and ShadowClan have yet to show up. The ebony adolescent could feel the unease around her, Smogcloud didn't look very convincing when they said there was a truce and that there wouldn't be any fighting. Pondpaw wasn't so sure about that. The way other cats from the other clans reacted, it seemed impossible to have a truce. Even Pondpaw was unsure how she felt about WindClan, ThunderClan or ShadowClan. She felt indifferent about SkyClan, the fifth clan rejoining the clans. The apprentice didn't know much about SkyClan and its cats. The rumors and hot topics in gossip were usually about the other three clans. Pondpaw took some of it with a grain of sand but it still made her uneasy. "Well lets hope that ThunderClan and ShadowClan arrive soon..." She told them, her ears flattening ever so slightly, eyes watering ever so slightly. "It's cold and I do not intend to freeze out here." She grumbled to the warrior.
[ ack im so sorry! ]

Never had Smogcloud felt more disconnected from the other Clans than now. They could feel the tension crackling in the air. Obviously, something had happened with the other Clans That SkyClan had no knowledge of. It was unnerving to think that a war was breaking out between the clans, and eventually, inevitably, SkyClan would have to pick a side. It was a frightening thought, one with a promise of death and injury. The warrior snapped out of their trance upon hearing Pondpaw’s voice. A small smile crept onto their face as the apprentice complained about the cold. The cold bothered them less, as their fur was longer and thicker than average. They could still feel the nips of cold on their face, though, and agree that the temperature was less than favorable. “I agree,” was all they said in reply.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Closed Thread