Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Artemis
Today 07:39 PM
Walking With Star's:...
by Zei
Last post by Artemis
Today 07:36 PM
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Last post by Quacky
Today 07:22 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 07:19 PM

Old February 21st, 2018, 02:48 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ~Madness~~Broken~ ( clans of mad and sane)

@Broken Madness

blinking, a ginger she-cat strolled into the camp, her tail low. every step was tense and cautious as she made her way into the shadows, crystalline eyes dark with wariness. somebody is speaking of me. the molly, blazingsoul, raised her head to look across the camp. she huffed when she noticed who it was that was making her right ear burn. blazingsoul's eyes rolled before she turned around and trotted further from view, hoping to be able to relax after she had been honing her skills all day, wanting to keep herself in top shape. should've guessed it. moonheart and coldheart. it's obvious even when i can't hear what they're saying. what is their problem? always talking about me when i can't hear them. for all i know, they could be speaking terrible things. with a sigh, blazingsoul slumped down and closed her eyes.
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:05 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
@Broken Madness

blinking, a ginger she-cat strolled into the camp, her tail low. every step was tense and cautious as she made her way into the shadows, crystalline eyes dark with wariness. somebody is speaking of me. the molly, blazingsoul, raised her head to look across the camp. she huffed when she noticed who it was that was making her right ear burn. blazingsoul's eyes rolled before she turned around and trotted further from view, hoping to be able to relax after she had been honing her skills all day, wanting to keep herself in top shape. should've guessed it. moonheart and coldheart. it's obvious even when i can't hear what they're saying. what is their problem? always talking about me when i can't hear them. for all i know, they could be speaking terrible things. with a sigh, blazingsoul slumped down and closed her eyes.
Moonheart laughs softly as soon as Coldheart began to turn her attention to her mate. She smiles softly as she looks up and sees Blazingsoul almost immediately she stands up and quickly walks over to her “ hi beautiful missed me?” She purrs playfully
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:08 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Coldheart smiles softly “ you always know what’s up huh?” She looks away “ .... I know Starclan choose me for this role but..” she looks at her “ am I worthy.. I’m not clan born and the only reason I joined is because of you my love so..” her tail begins to wrap around Loonscar a bit pulling her closer as she begins to place her head against her shoulder “ I know you’re proud of me, but... am I worthy?” She asks softly licking her shoulder a bit.

"Of course you're worthy." She purred, not understanding why Coldheart would doubt herself. She was going to be the greatest deputy ever, and she wasn't only saying that because Coldheart was her mate. Loonscar rubbed her head against her mates. "I know you will, I believe in you." The black and white molly knew that no matter what her mate would pull through, that was just the type of molly she was.
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:11 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

"Of course you're worthy." She purred, not understanding why Coldheart would doubt herself. She was going to be the greatest deputy ever, and she wasn't only saying that because Coldheart was her mate. Loonscar rubbed her head against her mates. "I know you will, I believe in you." The black and white molly knew that no matter what her mate would pull through, that was just the type of molly she was.
She smiles softly “ ... thanks.” She says with a soft purr as she nuzzles her nose with hers. “ thank you so much.. but I have a bad feeling my love... something is going to happy so please for this gathering stay close to me.. I don’t want to lose you my love”
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:19 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Barkbranch got up stretching and quietly strided out of the warriors den she decided to hunt. She padded out of the clans territory and smelt the air for prey. Walking a bit longer she smelt a scent of two rabbits she raced towards the scent. Slowing down she saw the fat plump rabbits her mouth started to water as she thought about digging her teeth into them. Barkbranch crouched then pounced on both of them sinking her teeth into their necks they kicked their short legs but then became limp.
She walked back to the clan and dropped the fresh kill on the ground.
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:24 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
She smiles softly “ ... thanks.” She says with a soft purr as she nuzzles her nose with hers. “ thank you so much.. but I have a bad feeling my love... something is going to happy so please for this gathering stay close to me.. I don’t want to lose you my love”

"I think it's you who should stick close to me." She teased, knowing full well that Coldheart was the stronger one of the two of them by a lot. If her mate believed that something bad was going to happen than she would stick to her mates side. But she still needed to lighten the moment.
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:53 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Moonheart laughs softly as soon as Coldheart began to turn her attention to her mate. She smiles softly as she looks up and sees Blazingsoul almost immediately she stands up and quickly walks over to her “ hi beautiful missed me?” She purrs playfully
"no," she said simply, her tail flicking. blazingsoul kneaded the ground, her claws digging into it. the molly's ears flattened briefly as she thought of a way to get the other to go away, wanting to be left alone. "why are you here?" her one eye opened to glare at moonheart, her nose twitching. blazingsoul sighed again and raised her head slightly. "let me guess, you're going to flirt agonizingly with me until i break and go somewhere with you. am i correct?"
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:37 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
He purrs softly nuzzling his head with the healer “ no just need some loving that all” he says softly as he begins to sit down now. “ .... Just need some love to take my mind off some stuff. So please.. just make me forget “ He Says softly smiling warmly and almost a bit sadly at Petalheart. Soon he leans in and nuzzles his nose with his mate “ .. I love you. You know that right?” He asks almost unsure whatever dream he had somehow had him.. a bit more weak. He was constantly thinking about something which has been scaring him for a while.
Petal smiled, leaning against Wolf. He sat down as the leader did, keeping himself close, trying to comfort Wolf to the best of his ability. “If...you need to talk, I’m here,” he murmured, “I might still be learning when it comes to healing, but I don’t want you to suffer,” he added, nuzzling Wolf. “I love you too, of course I know that,” He said, smiling. However, he could tell something was troubling the leader, remaining quiet, hoping that Wolf would tell him, instead of suffering in silence.
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:50 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Barkbranches eyes darted around the clan and slowly strided back into the warriors den lied down on her side with her tail swishing across the ground her brown fur had a bit of blood on her muzzle from killing the rabbits earlier.
She had been hungry but didn't eat any cause she didn't mind being hungry. She licked the blood off her muzzle and closed her eyes Barkbranch never talked to anyone and she was bored the only thing she did was observe, hunt, and rest if she got wounded by an animal she was fighting or hunting.
The Brown Maine coon's ears twitched as her tail still swished across the ground quietly waiting for something to happen.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 01:36 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

"I think it's you who should stick close to me." She teased, knowing full well that Coldheart was the stronger one of the two of them by a lot. If her mate believed that something bad was going to happen than she would stick to her mates side. But she still needed to lighten the moment.
She laughs softly “ I’ll do so. Especially since your looks can kill” she purrs happily as she leans against her. “ thank you my love.. you’re amazing as always “ she says with a soft purr.