Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Today 06:21 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 06:20 PM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:16 PM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 06:15 PM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:13 PM

Old January 24th, 2018, 06:20 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default An Unexpected Finding { Private }

A patch of grey fur plodded on heavy paws through the slight drizzle of rain that fell through the trees. The tom cat, Jasper, was only a few moons old, hardly old enough to be without his mother. Despite his unpleasant situation, being stuck out in the rain, he had on a determined face, and gave the orange she-cat beside him a nudge as she stumbled. He looked around for a place to shelter since the rain had picked up. Spotting a hollowed out log amidst the endless trees, Jasper made his way over. Emesee, the orange she-cat, blinked rain from her light blue eyes and sat down with a sigh. Another dreary, col, rainy day and no sign of letting up. The two kits had left their home when their mother failed to return; they were trying to get out of the storm that was quickly developing, and hadn't seen any company for a long time.
@Suspiciousmindz
Old January 25th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: An Unexpected Finding { Private }

@Deranged Llama

Neo enjoyed the rain. He found peace in it, however, he didn't like being wet. So there were ups and downs to the precipitation that occurred often in these woods. So as the drops fell and hit him, his tail flicked in annoyance knowing he'd need a shelter shortly. The only reason he would even search for the shelter would be the feelings in the air. The storm felt like it was going to be a bad one, so he needed to work quickly before the storm got too bad. The tom stopped paying attention to the scents around him, not caring if he stumbled upon another feline or not. He made his way to the nearest place of shelter. It happened to be occupied already, but he would find that out in a moment. Just as the rain was really starting to come down, the black and white tom found himself darting beneath a log, shaking out his short pelt before the scent of two kittens hit his nose. He blinked his bi colored eyes, narrowing them in the dim lighting towards the source of the smell.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 25th, 2018, 06:11 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Deranged Llama

Neo enjoyed the rain. He found peace in it, however, he didn't like being wet. So there were ups and downs to the precipitation that occurred often in these woods. So as the drops fell and hit him, his tail flicked in annoyance knowing he'd need a shelter shortly. The only reason he would even search for the shelter would be the feelings in the air. The storm felt like it was going to be a bad one, so he needed to work quickly before the storm got too bad. The tom stopped paying attention to the scents around him, not caring if he stumbled upon another feline or not. He made his way to the nearest place of shelter. It happened to be occupied already, but he would find that out in a moment. Just as the rain was really starting to come down, the black and white tom found himself darting beneath a log, shaking out his short pelt before the scent of two kittens hit his nose. He blinked his bi colored eyes, narrowing them in the dim lighting towards the source of the smell.
Jasper's dark grey, which was beginning to spike after beginning to dry, was raised along his spine as an unfamiliar cat's scent washed over him. His gaze sought out the new cat's own orbs, trying to guess whether this stranger was hostile or not. Knowing his best chance at getting away unscathed was by not starting a fight he couldn't win, Jasper crouched beside Emesee and watched the stranger with wide eyes. Emesee, on the other hand, was downright terrified. To her, this newcomer looked huge and intimidating. She cowered beneath his narrowed gaze and couldn't help but let out a whimper. Jasper stroked her spine with his short tail as a simple means of comfort. "H-hi?" His statement came out as a question, and Jasper stood up taller infront of Emesee as though to shield his smaller sister. Though his tone was high-pitched, from a mixture of young age as well as nervousness, his ears were perked with curiosity and interest; maybe this stranger wouldn't be as hostile as he apppeared.
Old January 29th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Just A Fossil

@Deranged Llama

Neo narrowed his eyes as they adjusted on two small figures. They appeared to be kits, smelled like it too. The voice gave it away, kit-like and nervous. It took a moment before Neo would respond since he wasn't sure how to react towards kittens. He'd never come across a situation where he had to interact with one before. Even when he was a kitten himself. So the ebony and alabaster tom tilted his head a little, his bi-colored eyes lightened a little into curiosity. "Uh, hi?" he finally responded, sitting himself down on his side of the log as the rain really came down outside of it. "What are you two doing out here all alone? Don't you have a mother who will be worried about you?" he inquired, trying to be a civil as possible. Neo wasn't sure how he felt about kittens right now and hopefully these two didn't ruin it for him. Perhaps the dark tom would grow to have a weak spot for kittens in the future? You never knew. Neo sat himself down, starting to lick at his chest fur to dry it out quicker, clearly the kits weren't a threat to him if he could casually groom himself while talking.
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:38 AM
💙🦌💙

Quote:

@Deranged Llama

Neo narrowed his eyes as they adjusted on two small figures. They appeared to be kits, smelled like it too. The voice gave it away, kit-like and nervous. It took a moment before Neo would respond since he wasn't sure how to react towards kittens. He'd never come across a situation where he had to interact with one before. Even when he was a kitten himself. So the ebony and alabaster tom tilted his head a little, his bi-colored eyes lightened a little into curiosity. "Uh, hi?" he finally responded, sitting himself down on his side of the log as the rain really came down outside of it. "What are you two doing out here all alone? Don't you have a mother who will be worried about you?" he inquired, trying to be a civil as possible. Neo wasn't sure how he felt about kittens right now and hopefully these two didn't ruin it for him. Perhaps the dark tom would grow to have a weak spot for kittens in the future? You never knew. Neo sat himself down, starting to lick at his chest fur to dry it out quicker, clearly the kits weren't a threat to him if he could casually groom himself while talking.
Jasper stared at the newcomer with a mixture of wariness and nervousness dancing in his eyes. As the other sat himself down and seemed to relax, Jasper felt himself mimicking his movements. He too sat in the log, keeping close beside his sister. "We're..." he trailed off, unsure of how much to tell the stranger. Whether from youth or the inability to keep his mouth shut, Jasper told the tom what happened. "We're traveling. Our mother left to go hunting many sundowns ago and she didn't come back. There were humans all around our barn, and they came inside. We got away, and now we're, well, we're wandering now." He finished rather lamely frowning at the ground. Emesee, still staring straight at Neo with big blue eyes and didn't say a word while her brother was talking. "Are-are you g-going to eat us?" She whispered. She had heard stories from passer Byers that took refuge in their barn many nights ago. They had told the two kits stories from their travels, and though Jasper knew they would often exaggerate, Emesee was more gullible than her brother. Although she could see quite plainly that the other was merely grooming, a very un-hostile thing to do, she couldn't help remembering the frightening images that the travelers had planted in her mind.

Do you mind me quoting you?
@Suspiciousmindz

Last edited by Jynx; February 9th, 2018 at 09:56 AM. Reason: .
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:26 PM
Just A Fossil

@Deranged Llama
[quoting is fine]

Neo couldn't help but chuckle a little at the thoughts that raced through kittens minds. He couldn't really remember when he was a kitten. Most of his memories consisted of the documentaries and high tension of his former owner. His tail tip twitched as he thought of a quick response for the female kitten. "Don't worry, kittens aren't on my menu today," he replied with a small flick of his tail. Then he went to respond to the next part of the situation. "Well I apologize for your mother's absence, but sometimes that just happens to kittens your age. You're not the only ones whose mother or father didn't return, but I'm sure you'll wander across her one day," he spoke before thinking of something else to say quickly. "I'm sure she loved you guys very much," he spoke lightly before going silent again. He wasn't going to explain himself much after that, he just sorta stared at the kittens.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 10th, 2018, 10:34 AM
💙🦌💙

Quote:

@Deranged Llama
[quoting is fine]

Neo couldn't help but chuckle a little at the thoughts that raced through kittens minds. He couldn't really remember when he was a kitten. Most of his memories consisted of the documentaries and high tension of his former owner. His tail tip twitched as he thought of a quick response for the female kitten. "Don't worry, kittens aren't on my menu today," he replied with a small flick of his tail. Then he went to respond to the next part of the situation. "Well I apologize for your mother's absence, but sometimes that just happens to kittens your age. You're not the only ones whose mother or father didn't return, but I'm sure you'll wander across her one day," he spoke before thinking of something else to say quickly. "I'm sure she loved you guys very much," he spoke lightly before going silent again. He wasn't going to explain himself much after that, he just sorta stared at the kittens.
Emesee watched Neo speak. Although most cats would calm down at his reassurance, she couldn't help feeling slightly more on edge. Don't worry, kittens aren't on my menus today. Today?! The youth worried her. Se spoke her fears aloud, though softly, not loud enough to interrupt his next sentence. "Will we be on the menu tomorrow?" Jasper curled his tail up, curiosity bubbling up despite the fact that the other was much older and much stronger. "Thank you for your sympathy." He meowed, trying to copy the orher's mature, older way of speaking. "What's your name?" The kit studied Neo with his eyes and smoothed down his fur. He would try and be as dignified and pompous by engaging him in conversation; a brave and slightly amusing attempt, seeing as he was barley up to Neo's chest, even standing on tiptoes. The kit-fluff, which didn't appreciate the wind, was sticking up at odd angles all over his small body, giving him the unappealing and hilarious look of a grey pinecone. Emesee, copying her brother, sat up and attempted to smooth down her own chest fur, which had become tangled and rather muddy. Her tail flicked crossly; if there's one thing she hated most, it was a muddy pelt.

Last edited by Jynx; February 10th, 2018 at 10:35 AM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 01:42 PM
Just A Fossil

@Deranged Llama

Neo hesitated for a moment, clearly thinking over it for a moment. "I'm not sure about the menu tomorrow, guess we'll find out," he gave them a small smirk before a chuckle left his body. The black and white feline continued to watch as they seemed to copy each other, trying to smooth their kitten fluff to no prevail. It was amusing. Neo stopped grooming himself, knowing he'd end up getting wet again before he could look perfect. The rain didn't sound like it was going to end anytime soon. "A lot of cats call me Neo, so I guess my name is Neo," he spoke with a flick of his tail tip. After a few heartbeats, he finally decided to settle down. The tom crouched down, tucking his paws beneath him, able to meet the kits eyes on the same level instead of looking down at them.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old February 21st, 2018, 10:51 AM
💙🦌💙

Quote:

@Deranged Llama

Neo hesitated for a moment, clearly thinking over it for a moment. "I'm not sure about the menu tomorrow, guess we'll find out," he gave them a small smirk before a chuckle left his body. The black and white feline continued to watch as they seemed to copy each other, trying to smooth their kitten fluff to no prevail. It was amusing. Neo stopped grooming himself, knowing he'd end up getting wet again before he could look perfect. The rain didn't sound like it was going to end anytime soon. "A lot of cats call me Neo, so I guess my name is Neo," he spoke with a flick of his tail tip. After a few heartbeats, he finally decided to settle down. The tom crouched down, tucking his paws beneath him, able to meet the kits eyes on the same level instead of looking down at them.
Jasper, beginning to like the tom's calm, passive demeanor, flicked his tail and nodded in what he assumed to be a mature way. "Neo. Nice name." He smiled a genuinely happy smile and proceeded to ask another question. "Where do you come from? Do you travel much?" Jasper's gaze was fixed on the other, now at eye level with him and Emesee. He was curious about Neo, and wondered where he came from. Emesee blinked and sat up straighter. Her brother's relaxed temper had traveled to her, and the female pushed his words about tomorrow's menus off her mind. For now, anyways. As he said his name, she felt a tug of curiosity. "Neo. Neeeeooooo." She sounded out the name quietly to herself as she studied the floor.
Old February 25th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Jasper, beginning to like the tom's calm, passive demeanor, flicked his tail and nodded in what he assumed to be a mature way. "Neo. Nice name." He smiled a genuinely happy smile and proceeded to ask another question. "Where do you come from? Do you travel much?" Jasper's gaze was fixed on the other, now at eye level with him and Emesee. He was curious about Neo, and wondered where he came from. Emesee blinked and sat up straighter. Her brother's relaxed temper had traveled to her, and the female pushed his words about tomorrow's menus off her mind. For now, anyways. As he said his name, she felt a tug of curiosity. "Neo. Neeeeooooo." She sounded out the name quietly to herself as she studied the floor.

Neo pondered the questions for a moment, flicking his tail in thought before shrugging a little. "I always travel. I don't really have a home like most loners. I pass through, make a temporary home if I need then I move on. It's not that bad of a life though," he replied. The black and white tome decided to leave out a lot about himself. He didn't normally just pass through. Most times the felines he stumbled across didn't like him and forced him to kill them. It was just how it went around here. These kittens would find out for themselves. It wasn't his problem to tell them. Survival of the fittest, right? His ears twitched to the female kitten's words. She found his name amusing? How odd.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL