Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:01 PM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:59 PM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:50 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM

Old February 5th, 2018, 05:39 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Talk About It { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He nods slowly “ .... no I just want her dead. You’re going to die either way might as well use a old fool like you “ he says coldly as he begins to sit down and begins to look away “ ... I’m actually giving you a order. Take her to me and I’ll make sure you live like a king after. Or I can just kill you right now without a second thought. You are wasting my time and I am now getting a bit... angered” he says coldly
Old?! He had only seen three summers! He wasn't old! Pedrichor wasn't as young as some cats, but he wouldn't consider himself as older than most. Deciding it best not to retort back, the tom gnawed on histonge and waited for the other tom to finish speaking. He tapped his tail on the ground with rhythmic beats as Lucifer was speaking. At the word angered, Pedrichor raised his eyebrows. "I assumed you were the one angering me, not the other way around." He made sure his tone was even, and had an almost friendly quality about his tone. Pedrichor gave a small shrug. "Anyhow, I am afraid I can't obey your orders. You aren't my leader, after all."
@Broken Madness

Last edited by Jynx; February 9th, 2018 at 09:57 AM.
Old February 9th, 2018, 10:11 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Old?! He had only seen three summers! He wasn't old! Pedrichor wasn't as young as some cats, but he wouldn't consider himself as older than most. Deciding it best not to retort back, the tom gnawed on histonge and waited for the other tom to finish speaking. He tapped his tail on the ground with rhythmic beats as Lucifer was speaking. At the word angered, Pedrichor raised his eyebrows. "I assumed you were the one angering me, not the other way around." He made sure his tone was even, and had an almost friendly quality about his tone. Pedrichor gave a small shrug. "Anyhow, I am afraid I can't obey your orders. You aren't my leader, after all."
@Broken Madness
He smiles softly “ actually i would follow my orders you’re in my land. My kingdom. Here I kill as I please. But unfortunately... I can’t kill right now. So.. do whatever you want. Prey is in the box and you can sleep anywhere ... I honestly don’t care right now.. Sano is coming so if you truly wish to live than stay out of his way... anything else?” He asks almost coldly looking away his body was tense almost Shaking even as he looks into the darkness waiting for something.. or someone to come out.
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:41 AM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
He smiles softly “ actually i would follow my orders you’re in my land. My kingdom. Here I kill as I please. But unfortunately... I can’t kill right now. So.. do whatever you want. Prey is in the box and you can sleep anywhere ... I honestly don’t care right now.. Sano is coming so if you truly wish to live than stay out of his way... anything else?” He asks almost coldly looking away his body was tense almost Shaking even as he looks into the darkness waiting for something.. or someone to come out.
Pedrichor nevertheless broke his gaze away from the tom opposite him, and continued to listen. "Why not?" He challenged; it was an obvious question. As far as he knew, the only reason you wouldn't be be able to kill at the moment was becuase (a) he was too weak, (b), he felt remorse at the act, or (c), he had something else planned. When Lucifer had finished, Pedrichor frowned deeply. "Is Sano a friend of yours?" His ear flicked once, noticing the other staring off into the darkness. Takin his own gaze off Lucifer for a split second, Pedrichor copied him. A slight tug of worry tainted his thoughts. Was this Sano about to make an appearance? Tension made his fur prickled, and he lashed his tail once. Hubert gnawed at his belly, and he knew he wouldn't get away unscathed if this other was as lax about murder as the cat currently before him.
Old February 10th, 2018, 10:56 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Pedrichor nevertheless broke his gaze away from the tom opposite him, and continued to listen. "Why not?" He challenged; it was an obvious question. As far as he knew, the only reason you wouldn't be be able to kill at the moment was becuase (a) he was too weak, (b), he felt remorse at the act, or (c), he had something else planned. When Lucifer had finished, Pedrichor frowned deeply. "Is Sano a friend of yours?" His ear flicked once, noticing the other staring off into the darkness. Takin his own gaze off Lucifer for a split second, Pedrichor copied him. A slight tug of worry tainted his thoughts. Was this Sano about to make an appearance? Tension made his fur prickled, and he lashed his tail once. Hubert gnawed at his belly, and he knew he wouldn't get away unscathed if this other was as lax about murder as the cat currently before him.
Suddenly something jumps out of the shadows crashing into Lucifer and pinning him down with his claws at the Toms neck, it was a male cat with mixed fur of white, black and gray. He growls dangerously “ again trying to save a other brat. I expected better from you brother” He Says coldly as Lucifer tried to speak however the tom began chocking him now “ not only did you try to play hero but you dare try to make plans without me. I should kill you Lucifer but I know you’re better than that.” He Says coldly as he looks up at Pedrichor with cold blue eyes, his very scent was death. His eyes held no emotion only a bitter ice cold. He growls dangerously showing a bit of his sharp teeth “ and you are? Not only do you step into my brothers land. Your weaknesses made him feel pity. That’s not good. So either you-“ suddenly Lucifer pushes Sano off him roughly even clawing his cheek as he did. He jumps back hissing loudly “ this is my land Sano! Don’t control my people!” He hisses loudly as Sano just licks his cheek cleaning a bit of blood coming out of the wound. “ than you die. With that cat. Unless you think smart and let me deal with him. Understood?”
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:32 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Suddenly something jumps out of the shadows crashing into Lucifer and pinning him down with his claws at the Toms neck, it was a male cat with mixed fur of white, black and gray. He growls dangerously “ again trying to save a other brat. I expected better from you brother” He Says coldly as Lucifer tried to speak however the tom began chocking him now “ not only did you try to play hero but you dare try to make plans without me. I should kill you Lucifer but I know you’re better than that.” He Says coldly as he looks up at Pedrichor with cold blue eyes, his very scent was death. His eyes held no emotion only a bitter ice cold. He growls dangerously showing a bit of his sharp teeth “ and you are? Not only do you step into my brothers land. Your weaknesses made him feel pity. That’s not good. So either you-“ suddenly Lucifer pushes Sano off him roughly even clawing his cheek as he did. He jumps back hissing loudly “ this is my land Sano! Don’t control my people!” He hisses loudly as Sano just licks his cheek cleaning a bit of blood coming out of the wound. “ than you die. With that cat. Unless you think smart and let me deal with him. Understood?”
Pedrichor was baout to speak again, but was caught off guard as another feline leaped form the shadows and pinned Lucifer down. He himself leaped to his paws, a low growl ripping from his throat. He wasn't overall fond of Lucifer, but he wasn't about to let him get killed by a surprise attack. Bushing out his fur, Pedrichor was about to leap in and join the fray when the other spoke. He listened, ears perked with curiosity. Lucifer was trying to save him? Confusion swam in his deep gaze, and with a small sigh, he made to reply. "Pedrichor. What is it to you?" Before the other could speak, however, Pedrichor heard Lucifer cut in. He listened again, flattening the fur on his spine and tried to hide a shiver of cold and weariness with a lick at his chest fur. Deal with him?! What did that mean?! No way was he going down without a fight. "Deal with me." He repeated. "I'm afraid I don't quite understand." Pedrichor' she voice was calm and openly emotionless; he had taken the road of quietness and a cool tone of questioning as opposed to open-ended rashness.
@Broken Madness

Last edited by Jynx; February 15th, 2018 at 09:17 AM.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:24 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Pedrichor was baout to speak again, but was caught off guard as another feline leaped form the shadows and pinned Lucifer down. He himself leaped to his paws, a low growl ripping from his throat. He wasn't overall fond of Lucifer, but he wasn't about to let him get killed by a surprise attack. Bushing out his fur, Pedrichor was about to leap in and join the fray when the other spoke. He listened, ears perked with curiosity. Lucifer was trying to save him? Confusion swam in his deep gaze, and with a small sigh, he made to reply. "Pedrichor. What is it to you?" Before the other could speak, however, Pedrichor heard Lucifer cut in. He listened again, flattening the fur on his spine and tried to hide a shiver of cold and weariness with a lick at his chest fur. Deal with him?! What did that mean?! No way was he going down without a fight. "Deal with me." He repeated. "I'm afraid I don't quite understand." Pedrichor' she voice was calm and openly emotionless; he had taken the road of quietness and a cool tone of questioning as opposed to open-ended rashness.
@Broken Madness
Sano eyes glowed as he looks at Pedrichor “ who said you can speak kittypet?” He asks coldly making Lucifer growl “ Silence! Sano get out of here now! I don’t need a other body, I sure in hell don’t need the pain! Stay away from here!! This is my home no longer will I bow to your madness Sano!” Sano looks at Lucifer coldly than he looks at Pedrichor “ ... are you serious... are you seriously trying to go against me your brother for a worthless piece of dung... You’re mad.. you’re becoming weak and that’s not what we need!!” He hisses as his claws come out “ Hades dies tonight! Now you die here and now!! I will deal with snowwillow! Here I thought you were smart Lucifer but now I see you as a coward! A fool of a tom trying to play hero but you ain’t a hero! You’re a killer like our father you will become more than just come cat! You will be a monster no matter what it runs in our veins we’re not lovers we’re monsters! And If you ain’t going to accept it I might as well show it to you “ he growls with a slashing tail as he suddenly begins to pounce aiming for Lucifer.
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:54 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Sano eyes glowed as he looks at Pedrichor “ who said you can speak kittypet?” He asks coldly making Lucifer growl “ Silence! Sano get out of here now! I don’t need a other body, I sure in hell don’t need the pain! Stay away from here!! This is my home no longer will I bow to your madness Sano!” Sano looks at Lucifer coldly than he looks at Pedrichor “ ... are you serious... are you seriously trying to go against me your brother for a worthless piece of dung... You’re mad.. you’re becoming weak and that’s not what we need!!” He hisses as his claws come out “ Hades dies tonight! Now you die here and now!! I will deal with snowwillow! Here I thought you were smart Lucifer but now I see you as a coward! A fool of a tom trying to play hero but you ain’t a hero! You’re a killer like our father you will become more than just come cat! You will be a monster no matter what it runs in our veins we’re not lovers we’re monsters! And If you ain’t going to accept it I might as well show it to you “ he growls with a slashing tail as he suddenly begins to pounce aiming for Lucifer.
Petrichor narrowed his gaze. "Well," he meowed in such a tone to suggest that he hadn't taken offense, but merely wished to correct so as to know better next time. "I a mother actually a loner, not a kittypet." He suppressed another shudder as wind swept through his thin fur. He met Sano's gaze as he looked to him, and flicked an ear, eyes widening in quite persuasive innocence. "Sorry to be rude, but I couldn't let you go without the correction." Petrichor dipped his head slightly and blinked once. As he listened to the two apparent brothers before him, the tom frowned once more. Their father was a killer as well? My my, this wasn't a very happy bloodline to be born into. Like father like son, I suppose. Petrichor was about to speak when Sano pounced at Lucifer. Hoping the two brothers wouldn't turn on his next, Petrichor found himself joining the fray... but on Lucifer's side. He hadn't killed him yet, and he dearly hoped that they would put off his death a littleness longer. The tom knew he wouldn't be of much help, due to his scrawny size and the fact that he was weakened from hunger, but he could be of some help. As a growl shuddered through him, Petrichor dug his clawsinto Sano and attempted to knock him off balance. "What-" he spat, all false innocence gone to be replaced with dismay and shock. "Was that for? Would you really sink so low as to kill one of your blood-kin?!"
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:10 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Petrichor narrowed his gaze. "Well," he meowed in such a tone to suggest that he hadn't taken offense, but merely wished to correct so as to know better next time. "I a mother actually a loner, not a kittypet." He suppressed another shudder as wind swept through his thin fur. He met Sano's gaze as he looked to him, and flicked an ear, eyes widening in quite persuasive innocence. "Sorry to be rude, but I couldn't let you go without the correction." Petrichor dipped his head slightly and blinked once. As he listened to the two apparent brothers before him, the tom frowned once more. Their father was a killer as well? My my, this wasn't a very happy bloodline to be born into. Like father like son, I suppose. Petrichor was about to speak when Sano pounced at Lucifer. Hoping the two brothers wouldn't turn on his next, Petrichor found himself joining the fray... but on Lucifer's side. He hadn't killed him yet, and he dearly hoped that they would put off his death a littleness longer. The tom knew he wouldn't be of much help, due to his scrawny size and the fact that he was weakened from hunger, but he could be of some help. As a growl shuddered through him, Petrichor dug his clawsinto Sano and attempted to knock him off balance. "What-" he spat, all false innocence gone to be replaced with dismay and shock. "Was that for? Would you really sink so low as to kill one of your blood-kin?!"
Sano hisses when petrichor clawed him and he quickly claws his face and jumps back hissing loudly “ you must be new here. I don’t care if he’s my brother. Our brother killed our father, our sister killed our mother and very soon will kill my brother two it seems” he says darkly glaring at Lucifer who was growling loudly as well standing up by petrichor “ ... You.. please run. I don’t want to kill anymore... I don’t want to answer that damn call!!” He hisses loudly at Sano “ Hades did what he knew was right!! Snowwillow is the one we should be after!! Our sister became a clanner!! She killed our mother and betrayed us all! Not hades.. he set out to protect us!! “ Sano laughs darkly as he looks at petrichor “ such a damn shame... you are protected huh? Since you’re too weak to protect yourself you have my own brother do it.... filthy trash of a brother... “ he looks at Lucifer “ ... I will come for you tomorrow after hades dies... no longer will I stand by ... when I can watch the world burn” he says as he just turns around and walks away... fading into the darkness. Lucifer soon suddenly falls a bit breathing heavily in relief soon blood pours onto the ground. Sano has managed to cut Lucifer near his neck when he pounced on him. “ I’m sorry... you had to see my ... family but.. I don’t think I protect you next time.. I’m sorry..”
Old February 21st, 2018, 10:43 AM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Sano hisses when petrichor clawed him and he quickly claws his face and jumps back hissing loudly “ you must be new here. I don’t care if he’s my brother. Our brother killed our father, our sister killed our mother and very soon will kill my brother two it seems” he says darkly glaring at Lucifer who was growling loudly as well standing up by petrichor “ ... You.. please run. I don’t want to kill anymore... I don’t want to answer that damn call!!” He hisses loudly at Sano “ Hades did what he knew was right!! Snowwillow is the one we should be after!! Our sister became a clanner!! She killed our mother and betrayed us all! Not hades.. he set out to protect us!! “ Sano laughs darkly as he looks at petrichor “ such a damn shame... you are protected huh? Since you’re too weak to protect yourself you have my own brother do it.... filthy trash of a brother... “ he looks at Lucifer “ ... I will come for you tomorrow after hades dies... no longer will I stand by ... when I can watch the world burn” he says as he just turns around and walks away... fading into the darkness. Lucifer soon suddenly falls a bit breathing heavily in relief soon blood pours onto the ground. Sano has managed to cut Lucifer near his neck when he pounced on him. “ I’m sorry... you had to see my ... family but.. I don’t think I protect you next time.. I’m sorry..”
Petrichor growled as Sano claws at his face. Her shoved the tom away before hearing his words. Their seemed to be a murderous gene that ran in the blood of the two cats before them. Shuddering at the repulsive though of family killing family, the tom stared with wide eyes as the other disappeared back the way he had come. As Lucifer collapsed beside him, Petrichor crouched down, eyes narrowing at seeing the wound. Deciding to ignore the thought of Lucifer protecting him, Petrichor padded over to a tree and scooped out a few cobwebs. "Here," he meowed, pressing them to the wound. "It's what my mother would do when I bled." Hopefully it will work on a wound as horrible as this one. He sat down and watched, hoping the bleeding would stop.