Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sweet beginnings but such...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:02 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Lillith
Last post by Poprock
Today 08:58 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Undertaker
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 08:57 PM

Old February 15th, 2018, 02:40 PM

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Owlfang, feeling rather cheeky, ducked his head down and snagged a few huge bites of fish, and then mewed sarcastically around an obvious mouthful of prey, "Wow, Splashpool you are really hungry today."

[OOC: Owlfang and Splashpool are about to go on a friend-romantic walk soon, so we need to wrap this up heeh.]
[OoC: okay totes fine!]

Dovekit beamed with pride. "I'm going to practice my hunting skills now!" she mewed and scampered out of the nursery, excited to find something in the clearing to hunt down.

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:19 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Radler @RosePelt145 @Lefty the bear @FeatherKit131
(OOC: Briarwing is giving birth.)
The pale orange she-cat carefully stalked through the nursery over to Sparrowkit. Her ears sniffed the kit, then she licked the kit. Sparrowkit whined, "Your breath smells like kittypet food," She stared at the collar, then bristled, "Yo.. Your not from here are you?" The emerald gaze stared sadly at the kit and then she turned around padding up to Briarwing. The tabby she-cat awoke and looked over at the other she-cat. She walked heavily over to the pale orange she-cat and nuzzled her, wincing a bit. The queen laid down, wincing some more. The pale orange she-cat picked up Sparrowkit and placed her in front of Stormhaze, the kit let out a hiss of protest, but didn't move. The pale orange she-cat sat around the queen purring and petting the queen with her tail. "It's going to be okay Briar.. Hopefully.. I don't want this litter dying on you.. I would never wish it." Briarwing breath became a bit more panicked, "Sand.. I'm not sure you should be here.. What if someone spots you?" Sand's eyes turned to slits, "I've already been spotted, surprisingly the apprentice went for Dusk instead of me.. Mouse-brain." The pale orange she-cat mewed, Briarwing winced some more, "This hurts worse than last time!" The tabby hissed. Sand flattened her ears in sadness, but they perked up to Briarwing's groan. "Just push.." The kittypet mewed, "I'm not a medicine cat.. Or whatever you call them but.. You need to just push." Briarwing whimpered, the first kit plopped out. Sand bit at the sac and licked the kit to keep it warm.

Last edited by CollapsingStars; February 17th, 2018 at 08:20 AM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:46 AM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post
(OOC: Briarwing is giving birth.)
The pale orange she-cat carefully stalked through the nursery over to Sparrowkit. Her ears sniffed the kit, then she licked the kit. Sparrowkit whined, "Your breath smells like kittypet food," She stared at the collar, then bristled, "Yo.. Your not from here are you?" The emerald gaze stared sadly at the kit and then she turned around padding up to Briarwing. The tabby she-cat awoke and looked over at the other she-cat. She walked heavily over to the pale orange she-cat and nuzzled her, wincing a bit. The queen laid down, wincing some more. The pale orange she-cat picked up Sparrowkit and placed her in front of Stormhaze, the kit let out a hiss of protest, but didn't move. The pale orange she-cat sat around the queen purring and petting the queen with her tail. "It's going to be okay Briar.. Hopefully.. I don't want this litter dying on you.. I would never wish it." Briarwing breath became a bit more panicked, "Sand.. I'm not sure you should be here.. What if someone spots you?" Sand's eyes turned to slits, "I've already been spotted, surprisingly the apprentice went for Dusk instead of me.. Mouse-brain." The pale orange she-cat mewed, Briarwing winced some more, "This hurts worse than last time!" The tabby hissed. Sand flattened her ears in sadness, but they perked up to Briarwing's groan. "Just push.." The kittypet mewed, "I'm not a medicine cat.. Or whatever you call them but.. You need to just push." Briarwing whimpered, the first kit plopped out. Sand bit at the sac and licked the kit to keep it warm.
A small silver tabby squirmed under Sand's warm tongue, pathetically mewling as her thin pelt was brushed the wrong way. The newborn she-cat struggled against the motions briefly but then resigned herself to Sand's good intentions. She half stretched her legs out, her tiny pink nose twitching as she opened her mouth to let out a shaky mew. The kit shifted slightly, in an attempt to get closer to the mother scent. Even when she was only a few minutes old the instinct was still strong.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.

Last edited by Radler; February 17th, 2018 at 08:47 AM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 08:58 AM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
A small silver tabby squirmed under Sand's warm tongue, pathetically mewling as her thin pelt was brushed the wrong way. The newborn she-cat struggled against the motions briefly but then resigned herself to Sand's good intentions. She half stretched her legs out, her tiny pink nose twitching as she opened her mouth to let out a shaky mew. The kit shifted slightly, in an attempt to get closer to the mother scent. Even when she was only a few minutes old the instinct was still strong.
Sand picked up the small kit and moved her near the stomach of Sand, that way she can feed. Briarwing let out a small purr before she winced once more. Sparrowkit just sat there curious, but she'd stay out of the way. Briarwing let out a low growl, wincing once more. Sparrowkit padded up and licked at the first kit born, that way the she-kit stayed warm. The second kit plopped out, Sand bit at the sac and lapped at the kit furiously. She moved the kit up to Briarwing for her to lap at. Briarwing purred and lapped at the kit. The tabby winced, but kept lapping. The last kit plopped out and Sand lapped at the she-kit furiously, but bit open the sac first. Briarwing finished lapping at the second kit, Sand picked up the kit and moved it to feed off of Briarwing, then moved the third kit to feed. Sand let out a throaty purr, "They seem all healthy.. Congrats on your three daughters!" Sparrowkit stopped lapping at the first kit and left her be.
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Kit

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Sand picked up the small kit and moved her near the stomach of Sand, that way she can feed. Briarwing let out a small purr before she winced once more. Sparrowkit just sat there curious, but she'd stay out of the way. Briarwing let out a low growl, wincing once more. Sparrowkit padded up and licked at the first kit born, that way the she-kit stayed warm. The second kit plopped out, Sand bit at the sac and lapped at the kit furiously. She moved the kit up to Briarwing for her to lap at. Briarwing purred and lapped at the kit. The tabby winced, but kept lapping. The last kit plopped out and Sand lapped at the she-kit furiously, but bit open the sac first. Briarwing finished lapping at the second kit, Sand picked up the kit and moved it to feed off of Briarwing, then moved the third kit to feed. Sand let out a throaty purr, "They seem all healthy.. Congrats on your three daughters!" Sparrowkit stopped lapping at the first kit and left her be.
The small brown she-kit mewed, and buried her face into the fur of her mothers belly. As she suckled from her mother she let out small little grunts. She did not let go until she was content and full. Her head wobbled and she scooted closer to her mother. Then the kit began mewling quietly, inching closer to the face of her mother.
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:26 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Cocoaheart gave him a sympathetic look. How was her suppose to do it? Batkit was right it would be hard, he's just lost his siblings. "I know it'll be hard, it is hard, but I also know it will help." She meowed. Letting out a sigh she looked off in to the distance for a few heartbeats. It's hard on a kit, losing their family. I wish I could have prevented it. She thought then looked back at Batkit. "I'll be here to help you, you know. I wouldn't just tell you something then leave you, Batkit." She told him giving a small smile. "That means I'm stuck with you." She added trying to lighten the mood with a small joke. Bending down she licked the top of his head. It was nice being with kits, fun even.
Bat` Kit smiled, "Oops!~ That means ill be a little minnow!" He hopped up, and crouched down. The small tom slithered around the moss as if he were swimming with fish.
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:54 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeatherKit131 View Post
The small brown she-kit mewed, and buried her face into the fur of her mothers belly. As she suckled from her mother she let out small little grunts. She did not let go until she was content and full. Her head wobbled and she scooted closer to her mother. Then the kit began mewling quietly, inching closer to the face of her mother.
Briarwing smiled and purred, lapping at her kit affectionately. Sand sat and watched, purring insync with her sister. Sparrowkit let out a throaty purr, then looked at the pale orange kittypet. "You.. Do.. Do I know you?" Sand's attention went to the kit, "I believe you do.. Sparrow. You probably don't remember me at all." Briarwing interrupted. "I believe I should give the kits names.. Since Stormhaze won't wake up for a while.." Briarwing's yellow gaze went over to the grayest and first kit born. "I'll name her.. Icekit.. Telling by her fur.. It's a nice silvery color!" The she-cats gaze went onto the next gray kit, "Her name.. Will be Breezekit.. Due to her markings make it look like there's a little breeze in her fur.." Then the queen glanced at the last kit, "Her name.. Will be Hazlekit.. Since her fur reminds be of hazelnuts."
Old February 17th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat`Pelt View Post
Bat` Kit smiled, "Oops!~ That means ill be a little minnow!" He hopped up, and crouched down. The small tom slithered around the moss as if he were swimming with fish.
Cocoaheart let out a purr of amusement as Batkit flopped around the floor. "Oh, maybe we should rename you Minnowkitt then." The chocolate hued molly purred. Truly she liked the name Batkit, it sooted the black tom kit. His name Bat, wasn't used often even less in RiverClan then others, but it was good to be unique. Sitting there watching Batkit reminded Cocoaheart how she wanted kits of her own. No Cocoa, you haven't found the right tom. Give it time. She told herself silently. If she was honest she was a bit worried about if StarClan wanted her to have kits or if she'd ever find the tom for her. She just had to reminded herself that she doesn't need a mate and one day she will find one.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 18th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Kit

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Briarwing smiled and purred, lapping at her kit affectionately. Sand sat and watched, purring insync with her sister. Sparrowkit let out a throaty purr, then looked at the pale orange kittypet. "You.. Do.. Do I know you?" Sand's attention went to the kit, "I believe you do.. Sparrow. You probably don't remember me at all." Briarwing interrupted. "I believe I should give the kits names.. Since Stormhaze won't wake up for a while.." Briarwing's yellow gaze went over to the grayest and first kit born. "I'll name her.. Icekit.. Telling by her fur.. It's a nice silvery color!" The she-cats gaze went onto the next gray kit, "Her name.. Will be Breezekit.. Due to her markings make it look like there's a little breeze in her fur.." Then the queen glanced at the last kit, "Her name.. Will be Hazlekit.. Since her fur reminds be of hazelnuts."
The small brown kit tried to climb over her mother, but in the process she fell over on to her back. She gave out a loud mew surprised and scared at what had just happened. She wiggled her small stubby Kit legs trying to bet back on to her feet. Her eyes how ever were still closed so she could not see where she was going.
Old February 19th, 2018, 08:10 AM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeatherKit131 View Post
The small brown kit tried to climb over her mother, but in the process she fell over on to her back. She gave out a loud mew surprised and scared at what had just happened. She wiggled her small stubby Kit legs trying to bet back on to her feet. Her eyes how ever were still closed so she could not see where she was going.
The queen smiled. Sand carefully left the nursery through the back. “Seems Hazlekit is the livelyest so far.” A purr rumbled in the queens throat, still very proud of her kits. Sparrowkit watched and sighed, padding back to the front of the den.