Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 09:22 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM

Old February 18th, 2018, 08:52 PM
Cosplayer

Default Mentor Meeting (Private)

Petal slowly walked along the border of Skyclan territory. She could smell the other cats that had marked here, but couldn't see them. She waited for one to come by. She needed shelter.
@Twilight01

Last edited by Angel1019; February 18th, 2018 at 08:55 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 09:02 PM
Miraculous Lover

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Mentor Meeting (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherryblaze View Post
Petal slowly walked along the border of Skyclan territory. She could smell the other cats that had marked here, but couldn't see them. She waited for one to come by. She needed shelter.
@Twilight01
Did you already confirm with Grousestar about your cat joining? You need approval from the leader before having a rogue join the clan.)

Deerfeather padded along the border. She had left camp to go on a stroll by the border but she had ventured a little too far. Curious Deerfeather padded away from the familiar smells and into the unknown. She stepped through the undergrowth before catching the scent of another cat. Deerfeather immediately tensed up and smelled the air again. It was coming from an area nearby. She prowled forward, body tensed up and ready for a fight.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 18th, 2018, 09:07 PM
Cosplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Did you already confirm with Grousestar about your cat joining? You need approval from the leader before having a rogue join the clan.)

Deerfeather padded along the border. She had left camp to go on a stroll by the border but she had ventured a little too far. Curious Deerfeather padded away from the familiar smells and into the unknown. She stepped through the undergrowth before catching the scent of another cat. Deerfeather immediately tensed up and smelled the air again. It was coming from an area nearby. She prowled forward, body tensed up and ready for a fight.

(I am working on that)

Petal heard another cat nearby. She tensed up , but didn't want to fight. She was only 6 moons. She only wanted shelter so she would be cared for, and not be afraid to die alone. She called out softly. "H-hello? Who's there? I'm not here to fight!"
Old February 18th, 2018, 09:11 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
(I am working on that)

Petal heard another cat nearby. She tensed up , but didn't want to fight. She was only 6 moons. She only wanted shelter so she would be cared for, and not be afraid to die alone. She called out softly. "H-hello? Who's there? I'm not here to fight!"
Oh ok just checking! let me know when they approve so I can bring you back to the camp. In the meantime I'll just drag this out until I have to go to bed in... 51 minutes as of now.)

Deerfeather paused at the tiny voice, it sounded like a kit! Her motherly instincts taking over, Deerfeather approached the sound until she encountered a small grey kitten. "Oh my!" She exclaimed, "Where are your parents little one?!"

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 18th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Cosplayer

Quote:
Oh ok just checking! let me know when they approve so I can bring you back to the camp. In the meantime I'll just drag this out until I have to go to bed in... 51 minutes as of now.)

Deerfeather paused at the tiny voice, it sounded like a kit! Her motherly instincts taking over, Deerfeather approached the sound until she encountered a small grey kitten. "Oh my!" She exclaimed, "Where are your parents little one?!"
Sorry I took so long! My mom called me to do something!

Petal looked up at the older cat and shrunk down. "My parents are gone...I don't know where they are...I'm six moons old...."
Old February 18th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
Sorry I took so long! My mom called me to do something!

Petal looked up at the older cat and shrunk down. "My parents are gone...I don't know where they are...I'm six moons old...."
Don't sweat it!)

"Aww you poor thing," it was then that Deerfeather noticed the ungainly scratch on the kit's cheek, "Darling where did you get that from?!"

Old February 18th, 2018, 09:59 PM
Cosplayer

Quote:
Don't sweat it!)

"Aww you poor thing," it was then that Deerfeather noticed the ungainly scratch on the kit's cheek, "Darling where did you get that from?!"

(I can be taken back to the clan! Just got approval! Yay!!)

Petal tried to cover it with her tail. "I tried hunting a squirrel, but I made it angry and it scratched me before getting away.."
Old February 23rd, 2018, 09:41 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
(I can be taken back to the clan! Just got approval! Yay!!)

Petal tried to cover it with her tail. "I tried hunting a squirrel, but I made it angry and it scratched me before getting away.."
(Sorry I'm late, didn't get the notification)

Deerfeather looked at the kit with concern. "Can you stand?"

Last edited by Twilight01; February 23rd, 2018 at 09:41 PM.