Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:23 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:47 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 17th, 2018, 03:39 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Into Abandoned Territory [Private]

@2018 Okapi @Deranged Llama @Broken Madness @Empress Of Evil @Charmer

Smogcloud tasted the bitter herb, the juice seeping into their throat. As careful as they were, they couldn’t stop the trickle of foul juice. They kept themselves from retching, but stayed still. They stiffened as the forest seemed to get darker. The shadows seemed darker, more menacing somehow. They stepped back, overwhelmed with emotion. Then, they shook out their fluffy pelt. No, they were there to help. Not run. They kept their stormy blue eyes open for danger as they followed the patrol.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aura View Post
@2018 Okapi @Deranged Llama @Broken Madness @Empress Of Evil @Charmer

Smogcloud tasted the bitter herb, the juice seeping into their throat. As careful as they were, they couldn’t stop the trickle of foul juice. They kept themselves from retching, but stayed still. They stiffened as the forest seemed to get darker. The shadows seemed darker, more menacing somehow. They stepped back, overwhelmed with emotion. Then, they shook out their fluffy pelt. No, they were there to help. Not run. They kept their stormy blue eyes open for danger as they followed the patrol.
Kestelshade stalked the area growling to herself,” I’ll bet anything some Syndicate cats will sneak attack us. I don’t even know why Grousestar is having us patrol here anyways.” She mused to herself angrily

@Charmer @Deranged Llama @Broken Madness @Empress Of Evil

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 22nd, 2018, 02:28 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Charmer @Aurora Borealis @2018 Okapi @Deranged Llama @Broken Madness
The ebony deputy let the the medicine cat slip away to go wherever he wanted to go and focused her attention on the surrounding territory. Her eyes and ears looked relaxed from a distance but up close you could see that they were alert and ready. Anytime she heard a noise, the deputy would flatten her ears against her head and whip her head around to look for the source. Most of the time it was just one of them stepping on a twig and making it snap. Maybe she was overreacting but she knew of what danger lay in these woods. Even though the clans had destroyed the Dusk Syndicate, she still didn’t trust those ruthless cats to stay away.
Upon hearing Shinefang’s call, the she-cat scurried forward quickly and beckoned to the other two cats, making sure that they didn’t get left behind as they kept an eye out for enemies as well. She found the tom picking at some kind of red wood. It looked somewhat familiar to her however she couldn’t name it. The she-cat stood there trying to figure out what the bark was called but eventually came to the conclusion that she wasn’t curious enough about the bark to stop keeping her eye on the territory. She could just ask Shinefang but in all honesty, she would prefer to avoid exchanging any words with the tom. Auroraflame quickly forgot about it and overheard Kestrelshade’s muttered words. “Stay close to the group and make sure nothing can get even close to us then,” she advised. “He’s not having us patrol here, we’re simply here to make sure that nothing hurts Shinefang,” she continued. She didn’t say it out loud, but she knew that aside from protecting the medicine cat, she was actually here to do a bit of patrolling. She didn’t want to tell her clanmates though. As guilty as she felt about hiding things from her clanmates, she didn’t want them to worry. She suspected that there were still Dusk Syndicate cats in the dark territory, but it would be best if the others believed that they were here for a simple herb-collecting patrol.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; February 22nd, 2018 at 02:30 AM.
Old February 27th, 2018, 07:54 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@2018 Okapi @Deranged Llama @Broken Madness @Empress Of Evil

Ripping one last strip of bark for the tree with his teeth and adding it to his sizeable pile, Shinefang looked up at Auroraflame with a twitch of his shredded ear. "Right. I'm so delicate, you see," the tom battle-scarred cat snarked, looking at Kestrelshade, and shoving the pile of bark toward her. "If you've got a toothache, you're in luck," he said simply. Not bothering to explain anything else about the herb. "Looks like this grove is just more of that. We can go ahead an move on. What I'd love to find out here is whatever passed for a camp and medicine den. I'm guessing the foxhearts took whatever they could carry when they left, but you never know. No idea where that could be though," he said out loud to the group, hoping someone might have an idea.

Old February 28th, 2018, 12:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@2018 Okapi @Deranged Llama @Broken Madness @Empress Of Evil

Ripping one last strip of bark for the tree with his teeth and adding it to his sizeable pile, Shinefang looked up at Auroraflame with a twitch of his shredded ear. "Right. I'm so delicate, you see," the tom battle-scarred cat snarked, looking at Kestrelshade, and shoving the pile of bark toward her. "If you've got a toothache, you're in luck," he said simply. Not bothering to explain anything else about the herb. "Looks like this grove is just more of that. We can go ahead an move on. What I'd love to find out here is whatever passed for a camp and medicine den. I'm guessing the foxhearts took whatever they could carry when they left, but you never know. No idea where that could be though," he said out loud to the group, hoping someone might have an idea.
Kestrelshade was still attentive on her surroundings muttering a little,” I’ll bet a Dusk Syndicate cat will attack at any minute...” she cursed under her breathe she didn’t believe that at all that they were safe.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 5th, 2018, 03:56 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

[ ah im so sorry!!! ;-; ]

@Deranged Llama @Broken Madness @Empress Of Evil @Charmer @2018 Okapi

Smogcloud shook their head. Ketsrelshade was being a bit overly suspicious. The Clans has driven the Syndicate out - right? Suddenly, their ears were pricked and their blue eyes were scanning the shadows around them. Kestrelshade’s words had them alert. Better safe than sorry, right? But along with this renewed alertness, they felt as if they were being watched. Their fur crawled. They looked behind them several times, the herbs clamped firmly between their jaws.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old March 5th, 2018, 06:04 PM
The Madness King

@Charmer @Aurora Borealis @2018 Okapi @Deranged Llama @Empress Of Evil

“ You guessed right girl” said a dark husky voice, A tom with a pelt as black as night yet was messy and held the scent of blood and death on it, blood dripped onto the floor coming from his closed eye and a deep wound on his shoulder, as he stepped forward limping a bit with one good ice blue eye staring them down with such hate, anger and a pure need to simply tear them apart but he kept his anger in. He was already old and beaten by his own flesh and blood might as well go down with some pride. He breaths out letting out a dark chuckle as his claws dig into the ground. “ A deputy? And a medicine cat along with some warrior am I right? “ he says darkly as he slashes his tail and held his head up laughing dryly “ at least I die with honor huh? I am Killer, former Dusk syndicate warrior until they failed horribly. I may not have been loyal to them but it was a pain to know they failed something that could have been easily killed if they actually had a real plan. The syndicate lead by a kit who couldn’t have their way in the world... yet I am no different. I wanted power and now look at me, I’m just some old cat injuried and beaten like some fresh kill...: tell me your names “ he says coldly as he looks at them. “ tell me the names of the cats that will most likely end my life... at least give me the pride of death Starclan... I know where I will go. At least give some some kind of pride... and kill me now” he says coldly as he begins to step forward a bit.
Old March 5th, 2018, 06:36 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

@Charmer @Aurora Borealis @2018 Okapi @Empress Of Evil @Broken Madness

Pedrichor padded through the remains of the Dusk Syndicate's former home. In his mind, he assumed it wouldn't be bleaker and somehow different then Howe they left it. That was not truth, though. The trees were as tall and dark as ever and the birds still twittered away in the branches above his head. Missing, though, was the sound of cats in the undergrowth. They no longer stalked these woods with power of hostility and intimidation. They were gone now, away from their former home. However, Pedrichor had been back to revisit his old home, reminiscing about what it was like to live here, to prowl the forest in full knowledge that he belonged somewhere. He hadn't much company since the group had disbanded, and found himself longing for company.

The tom was winding down another familiar path when he heard voices. Freezing in his tracks, the skinny tom cat blinked and focused his senses on the noise. More than two cats, it seemed, and not in a hurry to move along. As he listened, one word broke through out of the others; Shinefang. So it was Clan cats here in his territory, not one of his own former Syndicates. Pedrichor lashed his tail as anger coursed through the tom like a fiery snake, twisting and thrashing through his body. What were they doing here; what could has former territory give these cats who had so fiercely drove them out? His thoughts of anger and disbelief were interrupted by a colder voice, and he could tell by the hostility that this newcomer wasn't fond of the Clan cats either.

I am Killer, former Dusk syndicate warrior until they failed horribly. These words cut through him as Pedrichor realized who this was. Though he himself had never met this other Syndicate, as they were many in number, the tom felt a surge of loyalty; he had to stand with Killer, alongside his former Syndicate member! Sliding out of the bushes, the tabby tom narrowed his gaze and stood just to the left of the black male. A cold expression covered his hollow features and dark shadows alighted under his eyes; he hadn't been taking as good care for himself as he had while part of a group. Although he was certainly an embarrassment to beautiful cats around the territory, a hint of his handsomeness still found a place in his keen, mysterious gaze and the smooth, swagger walk. He didn't feel the need to be presentable when he hadn't encountered another soul for quite a while. His scruffy features gave him the appearance of a once strong feline gone to seed; a lion without its mane, so to say.

Last edited by Jynx; March 5th, 2018 at 06:40 PM.
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:11 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Charmer; @Aurora Borealis @2018 Okapi @Deranged Llama @Broken Madness

"Yeah," Auroraflame muttered sarcastically in response to Shinefang's comment. Although she sounded sarcastic, she wasn't entirely sure as to whether she really was being sarcastic or not. The she-cat was annoyed at how little appreciation or gratitude the medicine cat had that they were here with him. Although she secretly believed that he was capable if fighting if he needed to defend himself, she wasn't quite so sure that he could save himself if a band of syndicate cats attacked him alone. He wouldn't stand a chance. Syndicate cats were ruthless afterall. Auroraflame would've appreciated some kind of a thanks, rather than a snarky attitude.
Auroraflame glanced at Kestrelshade as she muttered once again. The deputy let out a quiet sigh. The Bombay could understand why she was being so cautious, though the constant remarks were starting to become a little annoying. All she had to do was hear something like it one more time and she'd become a little snappy. "Just keep watching out fo-", the she-cat was cut short as a deep voice let out a chuckle behind them. She whipped around, her claws unsheathing simultaneously. An unfamiliar and beaten up cat now stood before them, reeking of syndicate scent. Auroraflame bared her teeth in warning. She didn't interrupt the tom as he spoke. Instead, she used the time to study him. He wasn't in good condition, clearly suffering from the battle that had occured a few moons ago. She stepped forward threateningly, her hackles raised and body tense. He wanted to know her name? I don't think so, she thought darkly. Another cat suddenly stepped out and she growled. Another one? At least they still outnumbered the Dusk Syndicate cats. Hopefully there weren't anymore cats hiding in the bush, ready to spring out and attack them. "As appealing as the idea of sending you to hell with my name is, I don't think you're worthy of knowing it," she said coldly. Her icy blue hues were cold and unwavering.
The idea of taking their lives was rather appealing to her. It was a bad thought and probably against the Warrior Code, but their kind had murdered her sister and she wanted her revenge. The Warrior Code told her that this wasn't the right thing, but family came first.
The she-cat raised her tail, showing the patrol behind her to not attack but be ready to in case she gave the signal. She wanted to see if they had a reason for being here first.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; March 9th, 2018 at 05:12 PM.
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Charmer @Aurora Borealis @2018 Okapi @Deranged Llama @Broken Madness

"Yeah," Auroraflame muttered sarcastically in response to Shinefang's comment. Although she sounded sarcastic, she wasn't entirely sure as to whether she really was being sarcastic or not. The she-cat was annoyed at how little appreciation or gratitude the medicine cat had that they were here with him. Although she secretly believed that he was capable if fighting if he needed to defend himself, she wasn't quite so sure that he could save himself if a band of syndicate cats attacked him alone. He wouldn't stand a chance. Syndicate cats were ruthless afterall. Auroraflame would've appreciated some kind of a thanks, rather than a snarky attitude.
Auroraflame glanced at Kestrelshade as she muttered once again. The deputy let out a quiet sigh. The Bombay could understand why she was being so cautious, though the constant remarks were starting to become a little annoying. All she had to do was hear something like it one more time and she'd become a little snappy. "Just keep watching out fo-", the she-cat was cut short as a deep voice let out a chuckle behind them. She whipped around, her claws unsheathing simultaneously. An unfamiliar and beaten up cat now stood before them, reeking of syndicate scent. Auroraflame bared her teeth in warning. She didn't interrupt the tom as he spoke. Instead, she used the time to study him. He wasn't in good condition, clearly suffering from the battle that had occured a few moons ago. She stepped forward threateningly, her hackles raised and body tense. He wanted to know her name? I don't think so, she thought darkly. Another cat suddenly stepped out and she growled. Another one? At least they still outnumbered the Dusk Syndicate cats. Hopefully there weren't anymore cats hiding in the bush, ready to spring out and attack them. "As appealing as the idea of sending you to hell with my name is, I don't think you're worthy of knowing it," she said coldly. Her icy blue hues were cold and unwavering.
The idea of taking their lives was rather appealing to her. It was a bad thought and probably against the Warrior Code, but their kind had murdered her sister and she wanted her revenge. The Warrior Code told her that this wasn't the right thing, but family came first.
The she-cat raised her tail, showing the patrol behind her to not attack but be ready to in case she gave the signal.
@Charmer @Aurora Borealis @Broken Madness @Deranged Llama
Kestrelshade’s claws were unsheathed as she narrowed her dark green eyes at Killer and the molly who she assumed was Killer’s mate her groomed black pelt shining in the sunlight why is Auroraflame not letting us shed these two Syndicate cats? she wondered she tore at the grass with her front claws the Dusk Syndicate took her first litter by killing Jaypaw and Dawnpaw as for her other child in that litter, well Fernpaw joined the Dusk Syndicate at seven moons old and she probably went by the name of Fern and died in the battle. She could lunge at those two cats, but this excuse for a deputy and loyalty was stopping her. Her back was arched and she knew she could spring in any second, but she had to wait for Auroraflame’s command.

Closed Thread