Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How's your pfp?
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:40 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:30 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:19 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 08:16 AM

Old January 4th, 2018, 05:52 AM
The animal overlord 0.0

My Mood: Hungry

Default ||~Caution~|| A monster RP

You stare at the mysterious letter your uncle had wrote a few years back. It'd been a while since you last looked at the letter. It read:

1998, December 15th
Dear Diary,

I was alone when it all happened. Slumped against a brown couch switching the channels on the radio. All of a sudden, I hear the words 'chemical outbreak' and 'Deadly'. 'Round about now, I'm more interested in the radio than my dog at my heels, begging for some of my chips.

Just a while after, my friend called. He asked if I had the time to come over, which I did, but instantly regretted my poor desicion. Once I had arrived, there where police flooding the area. With no clue of what had happened, I went over and asked politely what ahd gone off. The police man replied that he'd been affected by a dangerous chemical, and they are blocking off the house until scientists fix the problem. Looking back at the open door of the house, I caught the red, crazy eye of what seemed to be a werewolf. Whilst it snarled, I saw there where goat horns on the top of its head, aswell as a lions tail instead of one a wolf would normally inherent. Turns out the chemical had mutated some humans into terrifying creatures, such as the one my good friend had been turned into. All of a sudden, the shrills of terrified screams ringed through my head. Turning around, all I could see was the blood stained teeth of the monster I'd seen before- only this time, more terrifying! It knocked me to floor, then cont-

Itended there. To this day, you still have no clue if your uncle amde it or not. But, you're concerned more about the wellbeing of your family.Monsters flooded all cities and countries now, yet there where still humans remaining, fighting for their lives. The Monsters feed on humans, and sometimes their own kind to survive. The humans, if they dare, hunt some weaker monsters for food, or sport. If they can't get their hands on a weakling, the scavenge for what monsters have left behind- well, food they haven't eaten.

The Monsters asorted themselves into packs. There are numerous packs, yet the main two are; The rebels and the The Kings. The Kings have dog genes aswell as two others, While the rebels consist of anything but. Humans are trying to form alliances to overtake the rule of the monsters, one pack at a time.

Summary
So, in 1998 there was a deadly chemical that managed to fume up into the air. Humans where affected, yet only a few of them, and became mutated monsters.

Simple? You understand? Good!
Here are the rules

~No Over Powerd Characters, Please!~
~No godmodding, Powerplaying ETC~
~If you wish toCreate a pack/gang, run this by me in the The sign ups!~
~Site rules apply, aswell!~

Please, do not post forms here! Instead, use the sign ups page!

https://pokefarm.com/user/Venomnshift
Old January 4th, 2018, 01:55 PM
The magic rainbow kitty!

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ||~Caution~|| A monster RP

Alexa woke up, groaning at the sound of a rustling bush out her window. She looked outside, only to see more plants like usual. It came to the point were she could barely step onto her porch... not that she'd want to after all the mutants started roaming. She tossed over and pulled her covers over her head, still groaning. She felt like wind was caging her in and she couldn't escape. She pulled the covers off her head and leaped out of bed, throwing her quilt off the bed and ran to her wardrobe ... but realised she needed to be more quiet. All she needed to do was be silent and not alert the mutants. Her hair swayed whilst she put on a grey shirt, followed by denimn trousers. She walked towards the door and reached out to the handle ... but then she hesitated and lowered her hand to her side. There was no reason to go out. Plus, she would probably get mauled by a mutant. She turned away and walked towards the nearest window as she heard a howl . She turned her head and peeped through the curtains. Alexa saw what looked grey, shady and lifeless...

(Open for a reply! The howl was a werewolf)

Last edited by Madbadkitty3; January 5th, 2018 at 01:05 PM.