Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM

Old December 10th, 2017, 01:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
Lightstream watched the snow fell daintily over the clearing, landing on her body. She loved snow, the way it looked freshly fallen, how fun it is to play in. She watched as Hollowpaw walked out of his den and looked in amazement. She felt like walking over to him and talking about the snow, but then she remembered how much he disposed her. She chuckled and waited till her padded over to her. She scoffed and thought, 'you wish.' She yelled to stop him, "Hollowpaw, wait!" She ran over to him and flicked her tail. "If the patrols didn't go out because of a light snow, all the other clans would have already be dividing up our territory. Let's go."
Hollowpaw scowled,” How about those fluffy cats like Russetstar (I don’t think it’s Russetswirl yet) do the patrolling and hunting and thin furrrerd cats like us stay in our nests, only leaving to make dirt and get prey.” He meowed then growled,” I’m well aware the river hasn’t frozen over, if you think I’m going to enter frigid water, you must be high on catnip. I’ll learn to swim in newleaf, when the water isn’t so dang cold. Temorary Mentor.” He meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Ripplepaw rolled her eyes again. “Mmmhhhm. “ She nodded. Not really paying attention to what he was saying.
Twopaw couldn’t help himself, he ran his tail down Ripplepaw’s spine smiling,” Your the cutest she-cat I’ve met.” In the past two minutes, that is. I’d take her as a mate, but then I’d probably ditch her before sunhigh for another she-cat...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:44 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadedShadow View Post
Fadedpaw lay down, her mentor was nowhere to be seen, if she didn't train more often all her denmates would be warriors before her!

Yuki looked around the clearing at the other cats.

http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=470&dateline=15129346  31
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:09 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Baykit noticed the other’s wanderig faze and turned in the directions Coastkit was looking. His gaze fell upon a young she-kit; probably around the age of Baykit himself. He noticed a slight resemblance between Coastkit and the she-kit, remembering her from the nursery as Tublekit; Coastkit’s sister. She seemed enlightened as she walked with a warrior, so Baykit turned to look at his new friend. He saw pride in his eyes, and at that moment, Baykit wished he had a sister too. He shrugged it off though, figuring they were probably annoying, before turning his attention completely to the other. The tabby nodded at Coastkit’s decision, before meowing, “Okay. Now wait for...” Baykit glanced around momentarily. “Wait for that leaf to fall.” He decided, nodding at a particular leaf that hung low on the tree. It’s current stability left him a good twenty seconds of hidin time. “Now turn around so you don’t see me- and no cheating!” The kit scolded, before getting ready to run towards his chosen hiding place. “Just- tell me when to go.”
Coastkit refocused, if you could call it that, back onto his newfound friend. "Alright!" He chirped happily at Baykit's words. Instantly, the tom kitten whipped around so quickly he almost lost his balance on the leaves scattered around their paws. He had to twist around awkwardly to keep from face-planting. "Opps!" He giggled over his shoulder before focusing his baby blue orbs on the leaf his friend had gestured to. The tom kneed the ground with his paws anxiously, refusing to sit so he wouldn't have to stand up between waiting and searching. He almost seemed to glare up at the leaf, trying to bully it into falling so that he could start playing the game. One... two... three... He counted in his mind as a way to pass the time, knowing that it would keep him from being tempted to cheat. "Go ahead!" He mewed quickly, having almost forgotten.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:14 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Hollowpaw scowled,” How about those fluffy cats like Russetstar (I don’t think it’s Russetswirl yet) do the patrolling and hunting and thin furrrerd cats like us stay in our nests, only leaving to make dirt and get prey.” He meowed then growled,” I’m well aware the river hasn’t frozen over, if you think I’m going to enter frigid water, you must be high on catnip. I’ll learn to swim in newleaf, when the water isn’t so dang cold. Temorary Mentor.” He meowed
The molly ignored his last remark. Taking a deep breath before stepping towards him. She stopped in front of him and paused, before saying, "You're right! Why don't we just give up and not do our duty to the clan. Fallenstar will love that!" Her voice dropped with sarcasm. "We're going on a border patrol, like it or not. Maybe if your good enough, I'll teach you how to hunt things other than leaves."
Old December 10th, 2017, 04:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The molly ignored his last remark. Taking a deep breath before stepping towards him. She stopped in front of him and paused, before saying, "You're right! Why don't we just give up and not do our duty to the clan. Fallenstar will love that!" Her voice dropped with sarcasm. "We're going on a border patrol, like it or not. Maybe if your good enough, I'll teach you how to hunt things other than leaves."
Hollowpaw’s eye twitched,” Your only my temporary mentor. We can do apprentice duties to replace the thick furred apprentices who are out hunting. If you think I’m getting this beauty...” he flicked his tail to his pelt,” Wet. You are so wrong...And DON’T think about shoving me into that frigid water unless you want to be pulled into the water.”

Old December 10th, 2017, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Hollowpaw’s eye twitched,” Your only my temporary mentor. We can do apprentice duties to replace the thick furred apprentices who are out hunting. If you think I’m getting this beauty...” he flicked his tail to his pelt,” Wet. You are so wrong...And DON’T think about shoving me into that frigid water unless you want to be pulled into the water.”
"Sure, keep telling yourself that." she muttered. She would take this apprentice out of the camp like it or not. Wouldn't he want to see the territory? "Come on. If you don't want me to be your mentor, there is not way in Starclan that Fallenstar will be unless you behave. He might not even become a warrior if you never leave camp." Dhe stalked away towards the entrance, flicking her tail so Hollowpaw would follow.
Old December 10th, 2017, 05:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Sure, keep telling yourself that." she muttered. She would take this apprentice out of the camp like it or not. Wouldn't he want to see the territory? "Come on. If you don't want me to be your mentor, there is not way in Starclan that Fallenstar will be unless you behave. He might not even become a warrior if you never leave camp." Dhe stalked away towards the entrance, flicking her tail so Hollowpaw would follow.
Hollowpaw hissed,” Temporary is the end of this, just temporary, suck it up fishy moss.” (Equivilant to Suck it up buttercup) his eyes were glazed in rage as he stomped loudly after his new mentor.

Old December 10th, 2017, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Hollowpaw hissed,” Temporary is the end of this, just temporary, suck it up fishy moss.” (Equivilant to Suck it up buttercup) his eyes were glazed in rage as he stomped loudly after his new mentor.
(let's go to the border. I'll post a starter.) Lightstream rolled her eyes and walked out the entrance.
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Blazingstream made his way out of the warriors den with a big long yawn as he had just woken up. The tom looked around the camp clearing for any familiar faces, but it was kinda hard, since he didn't really know anyone is Riverclan. Some cats were unknown to him. not even their names rung a bell. With a shake of his head he rushed over to the fresh kill pile, pulling out a trout. He took it back over to the warrior's den sitting down as he took the first bite.
@Mad-Hatter

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.