Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:50 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM

Old December 4th, 2017, 03:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Goldenstep rushed to his mate's side, licking her cheek supportively. He had been pacing around earlier that day, comforted by Applepounce and Honeypaw since Lynxsky was bound to her nest.

"Look, the first one has patches of my fur!" He said, looking at the small bundle of fur. From where he was he couldn't tell which one was a tom or not, but knew Lynxsky would tell him. "And the third one looks just like me." He licked each kitten on their head, even the stillborn Skykit. "Yes, Honeypaw. A couple do resemble you. Some of the others resemble your mother and me more." He said, eyes shining with pride.

He laid down next to Lynxsky, looking at her and the newborn kits. Even though tears shined in his eyes, he tried to be encouraging, "It will be alright. Remember we can still see Skykit when we go to Starclan. And she will always be watching over us and her siblings." He nuzzled her cheek again, wrapping his tail over her shoulders. Was the stillborn our fault or was it meant to be?
This litter is bigger than our others.
She whispered,” I fear the toms will be like Lobsterbreathe...kit murderers who take lives from clan leaders and support the Dark Forest.” She shivered in fear of her newly born kits,” I suppose we need to name the living four kits.” She meowed nervously.

The unnamed she-kit gave a soft mewl as her father licked her Who am I? Where am I? What is this place? She couldn’t figure out how to do anything, but she spun her head around only to see darkness, blackness.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

@Mayflower;
@Green mage

Crekkit sat in the nursery by himself with his tail flickering in boredom. Fallenleaf looked at Creekkit, slowly walking over to his son. "I'll be back later. Don't get into any trouble while i'm gone." meowed Fallenleaf. The tom looked at Creekkit, nudging his kits head as he got ready to leave. Fallenleaf made his way out of the nursery to do his warrior duties. Creekkit stood up, watching his father leave. Yep! I'll be here! All alone! The kit wanted to cry out after a while of just standing there, but tried his best to keep it in. Hopefully somebody will come along and help me with my boredom. All of a sudden his stomache growled in hunger.
(Sorry this is late)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 7th, 2017, 05:03 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
@Mayflower;
@Green mage

Crekkit sat in the nursery by himself with his tail flickering in boredom. Fallenleaf looked at Creekkit, slowly walking over to his son. "I'll be back later. Don't get into any trouble while i'm gone." meowed Fallenleaf. The tom looked at Creekkit, nudging his kits head as he got ready to leave. Fallenleaf made his way out of the nursery to do his warrior duties. Creekkit stood up, watching his father leave. Yep! I'll be here! All alone! The kit wanted to cry out after a while of just standing there, but tried his best to keep it in. Hopefully somebody will come along and help me with my boredom. All of a sudden his stomache growled in hunger.
(Sorry this is late)
The kit with no name watched the clan surronded by lakes from above on a small cliff. It was boring watching them come and go but it was going to help him know when to pass to the next clan or whatever they call them. Perhaps he could go down into the kit nest... He climbed down and went behind the nursery peeking through a small hole in the wall then he heard a rumble from the kit. Fat thing must always be hungry to be that fat!
Old December 7th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Mintmist stepped into the nursery, looking around at the kits with curious pale blue eyes. She came here often to play with the young kits and talk with their mothers. How she wished she had kits of her own! Or even a mate would be a nice start.
But for now, she would satisfy herself with pretending as though the kits were her own.
She let the scent of the nursery invade her nostrils. It was a familiar feeling, having been living here only seven moons ago.
She sat near the entrance, watching the kits go about their day.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 9th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Goldenstep rushed to his mate's side, licking her cheek supportively. He had been pacing around earlier that day, comforted by Applepounce and Honeypaw since Lynxsky was bound to her nest.

"Look, the first one has patches of my fur!" He said, looking at the small bundle of fur. From where he was he couldn't tell which one was a tom or not, but knew Lynxsky would tell him. "And the third one looks just like me." He licked each kitten on their head, even the stillborn Skykit. "Yes, Honeypaw. A couple do resemble you. Some of the others resemble your mother and me more." He said, eyes shining with pride.

He laid down next to Lynxsky, looking at her and the newborn kits. Even though tears shined in his eyes, he tried to be encouraging, "It will be alright. Remember we can still see Skykit when we go to Starclan. And she will always be watching over us and her siblings." He nuzzled her cheek again, wrapping his tail over her shoulders. Was the stillborn our fault or was it meant to be?
This litter is bigger than our others.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She whispered,” I fear the toms will be like Lobsterbreathe...kit murderers who take lives from clan leaders and support the Dark Forest.” She shivered in fear of her newly born kits,” I suppose we need to name the living four kits.” She meowed nervously.

The unnamed she-kit gave a soft mewl as her father licked her Who am I? Where am I? What is this place? She couldn’t figure out how to do anything, but she spun her head around only to see darkness, blackness.
The kit tumbled around the darkness, mewling loudly as he did so. He couldn't hear anything, nor could he see. All he could do is smell, touch and speak. He clambered around, searching for warmth. As he reached out with his paw, he touched a cold body. His miniscule feelings arose within him. For some reason he was.. sad. The kit crawled over to the cold body, and laid beside it. Hunger seemed small now. All he wanted to do was warm his sibling. But why wouldn't his sibling move?
Old December 10th, 2017, 12:43 AM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick

Ember ~ kit padded around his mother, Apple ~ Dust and his siblings, Dawn ~ kit and Dappled ~ kit. He was bored and gazed upon the others, he saw the remains of a fish, and maggots scrambling around the warm ground. He herd a quiet noise that came from behind him, it was his sister Dawn ~ kit. She was a spoiled and bratty she cat, she usually spended her time on bullying the other kits around. She had a white underbelly with light orange torso, followed by some faded brown spots, her head and ears we're the exact same.
"Ew! That's disgusting!" Dawn complained, while inspecting the maggots.
"Then why don't you stop glancing at it...." Ember remarked.
The pale orange she-kit hissed at her brother then walked off towards her mother.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Ember ~ kit needs some friends, reply back to me by interacting with him. Thanks!)

Last edited by xYx_Void_xYx; December 10th, 2017 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Hey guys i'm new on here, so if I make some mistake could you please correct me. Thanks! And May The Warriors Be With You.
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
The kit tumbled around the darkness, mewling loudly as he did so. He couldn't hear anything, nor could he see. All he could do is smell, touch and speak. He clambered around, searching for warmth. As he reached out with his paw, he touched a cold body. His miniscule feelings arose within him. For some reason he was.. sad. The kit crawled over to the cold body, and laid beside it. Hunger seemed small now. All he wanted to do was warm his sibling. But why wouldn't his sibling move?
@Fern @Fuzzyfeline
Lynxsky saw the kit on top of Skykit We should name him...and the others.. she turned to Goldenstep,” We need to name them.” What should we name the little one ontop of Skykit. And the she-kits, and the last tom-kit.” She meowed asking Goldenstep.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; December 10th, 2017 at 01:45 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

Apple ~ Dust peered her blue eyes, it was time for some alone time. She just wanted some fresh air and little drink. The dark ginger she-cat rose to her paws, shaking the scraps of moss that lay in her fur. Apple glanced at her kits two were sound asleep and one of them were wide awake.

"Ember ~ kit," She mewed. "Go back to sleep. You'll need lots of rest tomorrow."
"Why?" He asked
"Well, I cannot say it's a surprise."
He sighed. "Alright, but I want to make some friends mother. No kits talk to me and they..they look at me like i'm evil! And I seen warriors and queens do the same.." His dark almost red like amber eyes looked damp, he felt like if he wasn't accepted.
The queen frowned, she knew why they we're acting like this, her mate was Ebony ~ Watcher. He was a massive black tom, navy blue spots and stripes ran down his back. His eyes we're exactly Ember's, Ebony was an evil tom almost killed the leader and deputy. But as his crimes were discovered he was exiled and he now lives as a rogue. Apple ~ Dust notice that Ember ~ kit still was requesting an answer for his mother.
"Hush, my sweet kit. You'll get friends I know it." She gave a comforting lick on his black head.
"You really think so?" He meowed hope filling his eyes.
"Absolutely..."
The tom purred his thanks before heading back to the moss. The she-cat sighed, her only son was isolated she from the others. She understood how the other cats felt about him, a remainder of a evil tom would'd kill others to show his power. But the queen didn't understand why they'd be afraid of him! Ember ~ kit's head and paws were only black, his torso, legs, shoulders were amber. Some spots on his back we're black but there were just spots! His underbelly was a light shade of grey which was odd since his parents didn't acquire any grey. Apple shook her head her thoughts were getting the best of her, the real problem was who will watch over her kits while she was away? The other queen's we're busy enough already, she saw Mint ~ Mist sitting in front of the entrance. She adored watching the kits play and chatting to the other queens.

But the ginger cat wondered: Will she be interested on looking after them for a bit? She'd pad over to her.

Last edited by xYx_Void_xYx; December 10th, 2017 at 03:42 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Fern @Fuzzyfeline
Lynxsky saw the kit on top of Skykit We should name him...and the others.. she turned to Goldenstep,” We need to name them.” What should we name the little one ontop of Skykit. And the she-kits, and the last tom-kit.” She meowed asking Goldenstep.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dappled ~ kit woke up stretching her hind and front legs. She spotted some kits over the at the other side of the nursery. The black spotted she-kit strolled over to them, inspirited by the new faces.
"Hmm, they're small.." She'd mutter under her breath.
'At least they're some new faces and litters to be seen around here.' She pondered, gazing at the single tom-kit.
Old December 10th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
@Mayflower;
@Green mage

(Sorry this is late)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dawn ~ kit struggled to open her brown eyes, but her mind told her otherwise. As she fluttered her eyes open she saw a lone kit. 'Hmm,' The she-kit started to wonder. Dawn hoisted her self up before padding to the tom-kit. "Hello..." She'd stare him.

(Ello i'm bored mind if I join?)