Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 12:36 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 12:19 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 12:17 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 12:16 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 12:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 6th, 2017, 04:13 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Redpaw nodded,” I’m Redpaw.” He wondered why the kit was growling I’m not going to eat Celopatra’s mother or anything...
"Nice to meet you." she dipped her head, her ears went back at her daughter's growl. "I am sorry....she..." she trails off not wanting to say another word. She looked away. She knew some secrets would eat you alive, but this one she would keep until her death.

Cleopatra stomped over to Redpaw. "You leave my mama, alone." she squeaked. Her china-blue eyes blazed.
Old December 6th, 2017, 04:25 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The blonde and white feline flinched as he spoke her name a little too loudly. She glanced around to see if anyone was watching her now - one or two cats had turned their heads, but they looked away soon after. "Shh..." She ordered, her tail flicking worriedly as she glanced at them. She remained on top of Snowpaw, like she thought it would attract less attention that way - and sure enough, nobody else turned their heads or gave her weird looks. Maybe they were just going to treat her like another cat. Caliapaw had wanted to raise more awareness about how hard a medicine cat's job really was, but now she wasn't so sure. She was afraid that might put her more in the spotlight - which she most certainly did not want. "Good." She mewed teasingly before she hopped off of him. At his surprised yowl, Caliapaw half-jumped - her fur bristling with surprise. When he spoke, the she cat looked down at his nose with a huff - and saw the spider crawling there. It was harmless enough; just a small thing, one that honestly couldn't hurt Snowpaw. A sigh escaped her as lifted her tail to flick it away. "It's just a harmless spider," She mewed with a hint of annoyance and laughter in her voice, but she flicked it off of him anyways. "See? It's gone." She shook her head, settling down near Snowpaw and curling her tail neatly around her own paws as she did so.

Snowpaw's ears lowered a little, knowing his mistake. He honestly didn't think he spoke too loud but it must have been that. As she got off him, he was staring directly at the spider or trying to. He shake his head, embarrassed. He looked up again, looking at Caliapaw. "I knew that, how could I have known it wasn't poisonous?" He realized how harsh he sounded, quickly adding. "Thanks though, I don't know how long I could stay still before it was gone. " Snowpaw said, licking his chest. Obviously he had tried to cover up his somewhat fear of spiders, he smiled warmly at his sister. "How it been?" He had said. Of course, he wouldn't push her to tell him everything that been happening. He pawed at the fallen leaf that had finally fall off his head, he shook the dirt out of his pelt before sitting down. His gaze followed when she glance around, Snowpaw was prepared if someone gave them a weird look to return it. What's so strange of siblings messing around? He was relieved that no one had gave them a weird look yet, he didn't want his sister to walk away because of it.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 6th, 2017 at 09:22 PM.
Old December 6th, 2017, 04:51 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Jaggedkit was enjoying this little race he was having with the butterfly, but all of the sudden, his fun was interrupted by a ginger blur of fur that whizzed by him. Coming to an abrupt stop, the silver tom watched as the she-cat started patting at his butterfly. He cocked his head slightly, confused. Jaggedkit had never been the one to share, he hated sharing. He like having things to himself, whether it be attention, prey, or even certain cats. And this butterfly, that was his. This action of the she-cat was not going to just be "let go."
"Umm excuse me, but what do you think you're doing?" Jaggedkit meowed, walking closer to the smaller she-cat, feeling a small burst of pleasure at the fact that he towered over her. Jaggedkit was taller than most kits his age, except for the two very tall tom-kits he knew that were only a moon younger than him. Well, he didn't know them, he knew of them. He'd seen them around once or twice. And all that Jaggedkit knew, was that, in the future, they were going to be some competitors.
The silver tom kept his pale green gaze on the ginger feline, blinking every so slightly. Upon meeting a new cat, Jaggedkit always made sure he asserted his dominance. Well, the dominance he thinks he has over every other cat.
The ginger feline had paid no heed that she interrupted someone else's fun. If she wanted to join in the fun, why not? Sometimes inserting yourself into different situations could gain you a new friend. Most of the time. Most of the time your company was wanted. Though judging from the silver feline, Cerisekit thought he could use a friend. She halted her paws, noticing that a Tom kit stopped trailing along. In fact, the butterfly was getting away now. She was going to shrug it off, and continue after the fascinating creature, but her path was stopped. Did this Tom really have the nerve to step into her comfort zone, trying to dominate her? Cerisekit perked her ears, her eyes glowing up at her company, even tilting her head to a certain degree to pull off that innocently cute look. "I think..." she paused, feigning her thought process. "I'm chasing a butterfly," she concluded, then slowly brought her head straight again and began nodding slowly. She reciprocated his actions; blinking her eyes ever so slowly to follow his movements. It was like a game to her because of this Tom thought just because he could tower over her, that he was taller than her - he had another thing coming. "What did you think I was doing?" She gave her company a questioning look, and a knowing smile flicked onto her maw. It may sounded like she was getting slick (perhaps, she was) or, maybe she was toying with the Tom. However way he wanted to take it.
Old December 6th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

( @Queenie
Let's get this rolling!)

Rosebelly, utterly exhausted from her freak out, had gone to sleep as soon as she got in camp. She didn't look at anyone, she didn't speak to anyone. She was ashamed and embarrassed. Now it was morning, and Rosebelly was in the clearing yet again. Her shoulder felt better and her eyes were bright. She was in a totally different mood than yesterday. Alliumeyes was not forgotten, but she was off of her mind for the moment. What was on her mind was what Darkrose said yesterday.

"I do remember one day... you were taken to the medicine cat for a wound. No one knew where it came from. Could it have been from a fox?"

Rosebelly had thought about it until she fell asleep, and she thought about it as she woke. Rosebelly's only memory of her apprenticeship was waking up in the medicine den, and being asked a ton of questions. She can't remember the questions to this day, but she did remember being told she had amnesia. It was heartbreaking at the time, but Rosebelly had brushed it off at that point. So what if she couldn't remember? Not her problem. Well.. until now. Foxes terrified her. Yesterday she had learned that the hard way. She had smelled a stale scent, and freaked out to the point where she had to end her hunt. Now in the present, Rosebelly was making her way to the fresh-kill pile. She didn't eat much yesterday. A small mouse, and that was it. Now, her big appetite was raving. Rosebelly plucked her way through the pile until she found a fresh, plump bird. When she was done with her food, Rosebelly spent time cleaning her fur, which was ruffled from sleep.
Old December 6th, 2017, 05:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
"Nice to meet you." she dipped her head, her ears went back at her daughter's growl. "I am sorry....she..." she trails off not wanting to say another word. She looked away. She knew some secrets would eat you alive, but this one she would keep until her death.

Cleopatra stomped over to Redpaw. "You leave my mama, alone." she squeaked. Her china-blue eyes blazed.
Quote:
Redpaw nodded,” I’m Redpaw.” He wondered why the kit was growling I’m not going to eat Celopatra’s mother or anything...
Redpaw lowered himself to match his gaze with Cleopatra,” She’s just going out with us. This isn’t your old life kit. Buckle up, sweetie.” He meowed a little softer than normal, but bluntly.

(Should Bumblekit arrive yet...I’m curious as to how she’ll react)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 6th, 2017, 08:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Mayflower
Poppypaw pranced around the clearing her chin high tail high, it looked rather ridiculous as she was tripping on her paws while doing so singing.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 6th, 2017, 09:19 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
( @Queenie
Let's get this rolling!)

Rosebelly, utterly exhausted from her freak out, had gone to sleep as soon as she got in camp. She didn't look at anyone, she didn't speak to anyone. She was ashamed and embarrassed. Now it was morning, and Rosebelly was in the clearing yet again. Her shoulder felt better and her eyes were bright. She was in a totally different mood than yesterday. Alliumeyes was not forgotten, but she was off of her mind for the moment. What was on her mind was what Darkrose said yesterday.

"I do remember one day... you were taken to the medicine cat for a wound. No one knew where it came from. Could it have been from a fox?"

Rosebelly had thought about it until she fell asleep, and she thought about it as she woke. Rosebelly's only memory of her apprenticeship was waking up in the medicine den, and being asked a ton of questions. She can't remember the questions to this day, but she did remember being told she had amnesia. It was heartbreaking at the time, but Rosebelly had brushed it off at that point. So what if she couldn't remember? Not her problem. Well.. until now. Foxes terrified her. Yesterday she had learned that the hard way. She had smelled a stale scent, and freaked out to the point where she had to end her hunt. Now in the present, Rosebelly was making her way to the fresh-kill pile. She didn't eat much yesterday. A small mouse, and that was it. Now, her big appetite was raving. Rosebelly plucked her way through the pile until she found a fresh, plump bird. When she was done with her food, Rosebelly spent time cleaning her fur, which was ruffled from sleep.
Ivorythorn padded out of the den her eyes searching the clearing for something to do. She was dreadfully bored - it seemed almost criminal! How on earth was a beautiful young she-cat like her sitting around on a beautiful day with no toms to rave over? The she-cat looked over to the fresh kill pile and saw her sister, Rosebelly. And boy did that cat look a mess. Of course all cats looked like a mess compared to Ivorythorn. She giggled at this fact satisfied with her thought.

Ivorythorn slunk over to her sister her tail trailing the clearing floor in a threatening way. Her eyes narrowed in search of her target. Everything about her stance said trouble. She sighed as she draped herself over a log dramatically. "Oh Rosebelly! How ever so bored I am!" She winked hoping Rosebelly would offer her some entertainment. Silently Ivorythorn didn't want to hang out with her sister because lately Rosebelly was becoming a drag, but the she-cat desperately needed to stretch her legs. "What ever sha'll I do?" Ivorythorn gave Rosebelly a couple of innocent large puppy dog blinks hopeful her sister would offer up SOMETHING. ANYTHING.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old December 6th, 2017, 10:55 PM

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

''yeah im in here'' she mewed sleepily, starting to stand. why are you out at Moonhigh?
Old December 7th, 2017, 06:21 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
@Mayflower
Poppypaw pranced around the clearing her chin high tail high, it looked rather ridiculous as she was tripping on her paws while doing so singing.
Berrypaw tumbled into the clearing with a grin, having just went hunting. He dropped the one small mouse he had managed to catch in the fresh kill pile and then searched the clearing for someone. His tortoiseshell tail swayed happily as the tom spotted Poppypaw and made his way over to her. He sat and watched her song for a little bit with a grin, then said, "Hey Poppypaw, whatchya doing?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 7th, 2017, 07:14 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Redpaw lowered himself to match his gaze with Cleopatra,” She’s just going out with us. This isn’t your old life kit. Buckle up, sweetie.” He meowed a little softer than normal, but bluntly.

(Should Bumblekit arrive yet...I’m curious as to how she’ll react)
(Yes!)

Aphrodite looked at her daughter. "Why don't you go play, honey." she nudged her daughter over to where her leaf was. "I'll be fine."

Cleopatra looked at her mother, not hardly convenience but she did what was she was told. She padded back over to the leaf and sat down.
Closed Thread