Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:29 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:23 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
[[I had to change Setosekit's name to Orchidkit since Setose isn't a valid name...Also, sorry for the length]]
Orchidkit blinked her amber eyes, making sure to clear them of any emotion. Despite her attempt at cool clamness, her vividly colored fur bristled; Heatherkit wasn't sent by StarClan to save me, so why should I act like it? "No matter who you're related to, there are some things every cat should do. Support the good of the group, not the good of yourself."
She flicked her tail,” I support my kin and myself. That’s pretty generous being willing to go on a battle field and sit in a bush unless a family member is about to die.” She meowed as if that was impressive.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:36 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Thistlepaw's ears flattened against his head, and his tail gave a single lash. "You are not a disappointment. If you are, what does that make me? I'm the puny runt, remember?" Thistlepaw had always been self-conscious about his size. Until his mentor showed him he could be a great warrior because he was different.He wished Spiderpaw could meet her. When his brother mentioned this "secret place" his head tilted, "No wonder I haven't seen you around. But why can't you tell me? What if you got hurt or something? I won't bother you too if that's what you're worried about."
Spiderpaw looked at Thistlepaw, knowing that he probably shouldn't have told him about the secret place. You promised Blossompaw that you wouln't tell anyone where me and her sleep. Spideraw shook the thought out of his mind. "I'm sorry I can't tell you. I won't get hurt I promise. Blossompaw is a very strong she-cat and I'm pretty wary of where I'm going. I don't need eyes to get places."
Meowed Spiderpaw, growling at the last sentence.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:56 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Spiderpaw looked at Thistlepaw, knowing that he probably shouldn't have told him about the secret place. You promised Blossompaw that you wouln't tell anyone where me and her sleep. Spideraw shook the thought out of his mind. "I'm sorry I can't tell you. I won't get hurt I promise. Blossompaw is a very strong she-cat and I'm pretty wary of where I'm going. I don't need eyes to get places."
Meowed Spiderpaw, growling at the last sentence.
Thistlepaw didn't like his brother's answer, but he also knew better than to push him when he got like this. "Fine," he said, relenting. At least he wasn't going out there alone. "Come sit by me again. I wanna hear more about Blossompaw. What's she like?"

Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:17 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Thistlepaw didn't like his brother's answer, but he also knew better than to push him when he got like this. "Fine," he said, relenting. At least he wasn't going out there alone. "Come sit by me again. I wanna hear more about Blossompaw. What's she like?"
Spiderpaw sat down beside Thistlepaw, wrapping his tail around his paws once he settled down. "She makes sure that I'm safe and she wouldn't do anything to hurt me. Blossompaw never ever mentions that I'm not able to see." answered Spiderpaw, calming down from growing and hissing at his brother.

Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:05 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Spiderpaw sat down beside Thistlepaw, wrapping his tail around his paws once he settled down. "She makes sure that I'm safe and she wouldn't do anything to hurt me. Blossompaw never ever mentions that I'm not able to see." answered Spiderpaw, calming down from growing and hissing at his brother.
"She sounds wonderful," Thistlepaw said with a light purr. He knew that his brother was sensitive about his site and didn't like to talk about it, but Thistlepaw couldn't help but worry, and sometimes that worry made him say things that sounded stupid.

(Do you have parents for Spider, because I don't for Thistle)

Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Bumblepaw shrugged not really believing her words. He'd seen the way cats looked on at Thunderclan with hatred, there was no getting out of this fight. But he didn't say any more about the topic, he didn't want to push his luck. He took Morningpaws words with pleasure sticking them close in his mind where he would be able to access them. Although Bumblepaw had been studying how to take down a warrior bigger than him, which was pretty much any warrior, he knew it would still be unpractical if there was a smaller apprentice looking for someone to fight too.

The apprentice shook with anxiety. Despite starting to get more comfortable around Morningpaw the Windclanner mind was spinning with thoughts of battle. He wondered how much longer the clan would have to wait for the time to come. He hoped long, he wanted more training under his pelt. Bumblepaw looked to the golden she-cat he wondered how long she'd been an apprentice. How much did she know? How much had she seen?
The golden feline sat beside Bumblepaw, waiting patiently for him to continue the conversation. She didn't want to push it too hard, afraid that she might accidentally offend him or scare him with her constant talking, and she wanted to make sure that he would still want to talk to her after this conversation was over. But, as the silence stretched on, the pretty feline couldn't stand it much longer. Her expression became much more pleasant, instead of a patient and waiting one, and she gave him another smile before she continued talking. "Did you work on any battle moves?" She asked in a friendly mew, her voice upbeat and peppy while she spoke to him, giving him another smile while she did so. Morningpaw didn't have it in her to let the current conversation die out. She wasn't one for stopping conversations, and she definitely wasn't one for letting other cats back out of them. So she sat there, waiting for Bumblepaw's answer, that pleasant smile still on her features. She looked like she could have been talking to a younger sibling, for all the rest of the Clan - had it not been for the obvious appearance difference between them. While Bumblepaw was fluffy, Morningpaw had a medium sized pelt. She had a lighter colored pelt, his was darker. And they had different eye colors. There was no way that they were from the same family, unless they looked like two separate parents.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:31 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"She sounds wonderful," Thistlepaw said with a light purr. He knew that his brother was sensitive about his site and didn't like to talk about it, but Thistlepaw couldn't help but worry, and sometimes that worry made him say things that sounded stupid.

(Do you have parents for Spider, because I don't for Thistle)
(For mother Fern's Mallownose, but don't have a father)
Spiderpaw looked at her brother, letting out a light purr as well. "I know your trying to protect me, but I'm just rhe same as any cat. Our clanmates treat me the same and my older friend Brambleflash and his daughter Mothkit believe I can be the best warrior. Mothkit's colorblind, but that has never stopped her." stated Spiderpaw.

Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:40 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

(For mother Fern's Mallownose, but don't have a father)
Spiderpaw looked at her brother, letting out a light purr as well. "I know your trying to protect me, but I'm just rhe same as any cat. Our clanmates treat me the same and my older friend Brambleflash and his daughter Mothkit believe I can be the best warrior. Mothkit's colorblind, but that has never stopped her." stated Spiderpaw.
"I never said you couldn't," said Thistlepaw, beginning to get defensive now as his brother went on. "You're putting words in my mouth. Quit it!" he demanded, stomping his foot as his tail gave a lash. He knew better than any cat that his brother was just as capable as any. Maybe even more so. He'd told Chanterellepaw that. What did his brother have to act so sensitive? He took a breath to calm himself down. "I just think a little extra time battle training would be good. After all, Windclan is going to war with Thunderclan. More practice would be good even for full warriors."

Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:55 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ebonyleaf purred, smiling at him. "Good," she purred. "I'm glad your ready!" The female looked eager enough, and Ebonyleaf pondered for a moment when Shen should begin her training. Now would probably work. "Ready for a tour of the territory?" She asked, flicking her tail. She couldn't wait to show this cat all about be warrior code and how to be a true WindClan cat!

Eburneanpaw purred. "Oh yes," he meowed, excitment evident in his tone. "I can't wait!" As she returned the smile, he heard Ebonyleaf speak. "Oh," he meowed, realizing they were going to leave. "See ya later, Willowpaw! Hope your paws don't fall off from walking so far!" He purred, flashing a good-humored grin and flicking her gently on the ear with his tail-tip.

Sorry for length.
(No prob!)

Willowpaw's eyes shone as Ebonyleaf asked her about a tour of the territory. Her tail trembled from excitement, and her paws tingled. "Yes! Show me everything!" Blinking as Eburneanpaw began to leave, Willowpaw tried to hide her disappointment. She was hoping she could walk in the territory with Eburneanpaw too, but Willowpaw guessed this was supposed to be a mentor-apprentice exclusive day. Willowpaw snapped back into reality when movement came from her blurry side. She flinched, but she only felt a light tap on the ear. Willowpaw realized it was a joking motion. She chuckled, and waved with her tail. Willowpaw then turned to her mentor, almost unable to contain her excitement.
Old December 4th, 2017, 01:53 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"I never said you couldn't," said Thistlepaw, beginning to get defensive now as his brother went on. "You're putting words in my mouth. Quit it!" he demanded, stomping his foot as his tail gave a lash. He knew better than any cat that his brother was just as capable as any. Maybe even more so. He'd told Chanterellepaw that. What did his brother have to act so sensitive? He took a breath to calm himself down. "I just think a little extra time battle training would be good. After all, Windclan is going to war with Thunderclan. More practice would be good even for full warriors."
Spiderpaw looked at Thistlepaw with a low growl. "Did I say that you don't believe in me? I just said thst my friends also think that I can make it. I'm sorry if it soinded as if I was putting words in your mouth." snapped Spiderpaw, but jis voice went calm after he said sorry. The apprentice gave his brother a lick betwwen the ears, trying his best to help calm Thistlepaw. "I'm sorry Thistlepaw.
Im just a bit stressed out today. I didn't mean to lash out at you before. I'll try not to do it again."
apologized Spiderpaw.

Closed Thread