Today 07:06 AM
Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 07:03 AM

Old April 17th, 2024, 09:13 PM

My Mood: Confused
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Caveclaw sat in the clearing silently, grooming what fur she had as she listened to others in camp as they passed around her.

-----------------------

-OPEN-
Old Yesterday, 12:26 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Nightshard sat in the clearing, flicking her blue-gray tipped tail as she watched the commotion of the camp. Her eyes landed on an Elder. Elderberrymint. What a mouthful. "Oi! Y'shouldn't be going around doin that. We've been strugglin y'know. Battle after battle, change after change. We're taking it badly, and it's worsening morale. So think before ya speak, aight?" She sighed after she spoke, this was an elder after all.

- @Fish

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old Yesterday, 07:05 AM
♡ The Twilight Saga ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Lurking

I swear Spottedstream, Lilacpaw, and Rainpaw all still exist somewhere

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in Lilliths basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old Yesterday, 10:36 AM

My Mood: Incognito

Aspenkit crept out of the nursery stretching his hind legs out behind him and shaking his fur clean of clinging burrs and moss. Neglecting grooming himself, Aspen looked around the clearing in search for anything that might interest her but couldn't seem to spot anything. She sat down with a sigh and raised a hind paw to scratch at her ear.
Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 3days, 12hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

jayfrost exists (i swear he does)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old Yesterday, 06:19 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 54 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Warrior
Go With The Flow [Active]

After waving off Mistyshard, who had accompanied the formerly missing warrior back to camp, Cherryswirl found herself stuck in place - enraptured in some sort of happy grief. Her chest heaved as she sucked in a deep, full breath. The smell of camp. The smell of new-leaf. The smell of the river... fresh prey... the sweet scent of the nursery and musty, familiar scent of the warriors den. Cherryswirl exhaled heavily. Thank the stars that she had found her way back. For now... the warrior lowered herself down to the ground to rest with a tired sigh. Her pelt was a mess, her stomach was growling like a feral fox... what a sight. A part of her hoped that she wouldn't be outright recognized, especially now with all the two-leg scent she must have carried with her. Mmm.... this felt nice. Just resting. A soft purr rumbled in her chest as she loafed up, her eyes - heavy with sleep - narrowing until they were very obviously closed. Maybe just a minute or two of sleep would do her some good... then something to eat... and then a splash in the river to help clean off.

[ OPEN ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Could that be...? Dusklion had watched from the edge of camp, frozen mid-stride from as she left the fresh-kill pile with a fish in her jaws, as Cherryswirl made her way back. Immediately a sense of relief washed over her, something akin to the familial feeling that Fades brought out of her. Perhaps it was because this was a warrior she had respected, or perhaps it was the orange tabby's role in saving her life that fateful day out at Lionsrange. Whatever it was, a broad smile stretched across her face.

The small dark tabby bounded over to the older and bigger warrior, beaming at her as the fish fell to her paws. "Swirls! Your back!" The joy that Dusk felt was tremendous as her tail waved behind her. She didn't really care if she looked more like a kit than the Clan's head Lionheart - this was a good day. With all of the struggle lately, this felt like a gift from the stars. "Where've you been??" A beat, and then. "Are you hungry? Was gonna go eat by myself, but I can share it with you if you want." Using her paw she nudged the fish forward.

[ Cherryswirl - @Dust ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old Today, 12:50 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTheOrchids View Post

Nightshard sat in the clearing, flicking her blue-gray tipped tail as she watched the commotion of the camp. Her eyes landed on an Elder. Elderberrymint. What a mouthful. "Oi! Y'shouldn't be going around doin that. We've been strugglin y'know. Battle after battle, change after change. We're taking it badly, and it's worsening morale. So think before ya speak, aight?" She sighed after she spoke, this was an elder after all.

- @Fish

Elderberrymint
“Lying is my favorite hobby.”

"Worsening morale? You know what worsens moral? Cats unable to do their job then going hungry or sick. Y'all youngins need to learn fast what happens when you stick around and do nothing!" She said flicking her tail. She didn't think she came out to find an argument, despite the random shouting, but she found her victim. The elder's head was filled with the golden age of Riverclan past and to see this was unbelievable. "You are still young, go to Fadingsun and ask him what you can do better for the clan. I better see improvement by the end of this moon!"
Old Today, 07:24 AM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

OX Emberfang XO
Riverclan warrior | He/she/they | Shadow Fiend [Active], Beefed up T1 [Inactive]

[Just Ember reacting to the picnic event, he's not actually joining so i'm not posting there. Also Fritter if your seeing please this don't mind Ember. He's just a little jealous, i think Garlic's cool]
Well, Emberfang was going to join in on this little event Fadingsun made..and then they got a glance at that Garlicfeather. Yea, no. Not this time. Plus, they didn't see Jayfrost in the crowd anyway so it's not like they should go. Might as well relax in camp instead. Maybe while Garlic is away they could talk to Jay. Worst case scenario he joins the event at last minute and then Emberfang won't have anyone. Speaking of Jay, where is he? How did they let him get out of his sight? They're not even doing anything so they have no reason to be letting things like that happen. That means it's time for him to start his search, so he began lurking through the shadows. Maybe in the warrior's den...or somewhere in the clearing...or somewhere else. Wherever, he was, Ember'll find him soon.
[ @alec | just so you know what Ember's up too you don't actually need to respond, i just figured i should maybe mention you since almost this entire post is Jay related :sweats: ]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; Today at 07:25 AM.