Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:26 AM
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by ramen
Today 12:23 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:12 AM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:12 AM
a pawstep between life and...
Last post by occultation
Today 12:11 AM

Old March 18th, 2018, 06:41 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Sanos mad house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He smiles softly “ we’re going to visit the queen!! She wants to meet you badly and I can’t wait for you to meet her! Especially now more than ever our new king has been chosen!” He Says happily
Lilac stood rigid. She had already met the ‘Queen’. And no doubt would she mention that to Sano. He would be so torn, and, a king? How was she going to even bear another mystery cat, bombarding her with sharp accusations? Instead she smiled forcefully. “Interesting,” She meowed cheerfully. She then pretended to cringe, and she sat down, her face set in a grimace. “I-I don’t think I can.. ugh... travel. My, uRg, stomach, is feeling... bad,” She wheezed. She stopped, looking up at Sano bright eyed and obviously not sick. She regained her moaning demeanor. “I’m, uh, VERY sick, as you can see...” she trailed off, looking down at her paws. Lilac had always been bad at acting. “Alright,” she sighed. “Let’s, umm, go.”

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 8th, 2018, 05:33 PM
boo

@Broken Madness

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; April 8th, 2018 at 05:33 PM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 05:59 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Lilac stood rigid. She had already met the ‘Queen’. And no doubt would she mention that to Sano. He would be so torn, and, a king? How was she going to even bear another mystery cat, bombarding her with sharp accusations? Instead she smiled forcefully. “Interesting,” She meowed cheerfully. She then pretended to cringe, and she sat down, her face set in a grimace. “I-I don’t think I can.. ugh... travel. My, uRg, stomach, is feeling... bad,” She wheezed. She stopped, looking up at Sano bright eyed and obviously not sick. She regained her moaning demeanor. “I’m, uh, VERY sick, as you can see...” she trailed off, looking down at her paws. Lilac had always been bad at acting. “Alright,” she sighed. “Let’s, umm, go.”
Sano smiles “ or we can skip the meeting and you become my mate!” He Says happily purring softly “ of course if you don’t mind becoming mine and mine alone my dear “ He says purring happily as he begins to step out of the water “ I love you~”
Old April 8th, 2018, 07:28 PM
boo

Quote:
Sano smiles “ or we can skip the meeting and you become my mate!” He Says happily purring softly “ of course if you don’t mind becoming mine and mine alone my dear “ He says purring happily as he begins to step out of the water “ I love you~”
Lilac halted. “Mate?” She echoed. She had always expected Sano liked her, maybe loved her, but not enough to be mates. What kind of father would he be if they ever had kits? What would she do if he dissapeared and he never came back? Lilac didn’t feel ready for any kind of heartbreak, but saying no to Sano and his fragile heart (not very fragile, but still) might snap in two. For her, if he went away and never came back, she would grieve, but soon move on. Sano might not. She scrunched up her nose, then widened her eyes to him. “No, I don’t mind.” She meowed softly, hoping she had said the right words. She thought, then said: “Or shall I say, No, I don’t mind, my darling.” She purred, and stepped forward to wade into the pool, not caring if some blood was in the water, and rubbed her head against his side.
@Broken Madness

~pom~

Last edited by pomegranate; April 9th, 2018 at 04:29 PM.
Old April 12th, 2018, 10:36 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Lilac halted. “Mate?” She echoed. She had always expected Sano liked her, maybe loved her, but not enough to be mates. What kind of father would he be if they ever had kits? What would she do if he dissapeared and he never came back? Lilac didn’t feel ready for any kind of heartbreak, but saying no to Sano and his fragile heart (not very fragile, but still) might snap in two. For her, if he went away and never came back, she would grieve, but soon move on. Sano might not. She scrunched up her nose, then widened her eyes to him. “No, I don’t mind.” She meowed softly, hoping she had said the right words. She thought, then said: “Or shall I say, No, I don’t mind, my darling.” She purred, and stepped forward to wade into the pool, not caring if some blood was in the water, and rubbed her head against his side.
@Broken Madness
He smiles happily as he nuzzles his head against her shoulder “ I swear I will make you the happiest cat in the world!” He says purring happily “ I’ll kill anyone that gets in our way, I will make anyone who hurts you suffer forever~” He Says purring happily as he licks her cheek “ I love you and I always will”
Old April 12th, 2018, 02:54 PM
boo

Quote:
He smiles happily as he nuzzles his head against her shoulder “ I swear I will make you the happiest cat in the world!” He says purring happily “ I’ll kill anyone that gets in our way, I will make anyone who hurts you suffer forever~” He Says purring happily as he licks her cheek “ I love you and I always will”
“Sweet,” She purred, licking his ears in return. We might have to work on the overprotectiveness... She thought quietly, but she knew Sano was loyal and kind in his own way, and would never harm her or betray her. She hoped. “You know you’re cute when you're sentimental, right?” She murmured in his ear, nuzzling him.

~pom~

Old April 12th, 2018, 03:22 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

“Sweet,” She purred, licking his ears in return. We might have to work on the overprotectiveness... She thought quietly, but she knew Sano was loyal and kind in his own way, and would never harm her or betray her. She hoped. “You know you’re cute when you're sentimental, right?” She murmured in his ear, nuzzling him.
He smiles happily “ only for you!” He Says purring happily as he licks her shoulder “ being cute, handsome and anything else is only for you and only you my love! “ he says happily as he begins to get out of the pool
Old April 12th, 2018, 03:44 PM
boo

Quote:
He smiles happily “ only for you!” He Says purring happily as he licks her shoulder “ being cute, handsome and anything else is only for you and only you my love! “ he says happily as he begins to get out of the pool
“Well that’s reassuring,” She meowed, wading out of the bloody water. “Now That you’re cleaned up,” she mused, staring pointedly at his bloody water trickles. “Why don’t we hunt? I’m a bit hungry, and you need to take part in a more sane way of killing.” She purred, flicking him playfully. “Any suggestions as to where to hunt?”
@Broken Madness

~pom~

Last edited by pomegranate; April 13th, 2018 at 06:01 PM.