Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:34 PM
Hello!
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:23 PM
The Venom Tree
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 11:22 PM
Boredom Brings New Friends
by Mizu
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:21 PM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 11:09 PM

Old February 5th, 2018, 02:17 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Flamingspirit blinked I thought he shared the same views as I do...maybe he’s more neutral that I thought. she sighed,” Well. She-cats are only necissary for bearing kits. The toms do the hunting and fighting. And since no tom asked to be my mate, I have no kits of my own, so I help the queens out and apprentice duties, because toms are to good to do that, she-cats are to low to deserve hunting and fighting- except for those rebellious ones.” She meowed it was true as far as she could see, she-cats shouldn’t leave camp without a mate or a guardian tom, so the other clans won’t see us and ruin Skyclans reputation.”
His neck fur flattened itself and he sighed his tail wrapped around his paws neatly he shook his head slightly " apologies it's just that in my opinion warriors shouldn't do jobs that are ment for apprentices they have grown up and learned the warrior ways and have gone past acting like a kit and are mature . But I do agree with you on that . And I do enjoy a good hunt there's nothing more pleasurable then to sink your teeth into a squirrel or vole " he meowed with a small smile or to take another a life who says death is a bad thing? It's natural

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 5th, 2018 at 02:21 PM.
Old February 5th, 2018, 03:20 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
He blinked,” So you don’t want kits.” He meowed calmly.

~~~~~~
Flamingspirit paused,” Well. I normally am doing what I should be doing, apprentice duties or relieving queens for the nursery watching their kits while they go for a walk” she meowed calmly.
"Did I say that?"

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old February 6th, 2018, 10:01 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
His neck fur flattened itself and he sighed his tail wrapped around his paws neatly he shook his head slightly " apologies it's just that in my opinion warriors shouldn't do jobs that are ment for apprentices they have grown up and learned the warrior ways and have gone past acting like a kit and are mature . But I do agree with you on that . And I do enjoy a good hunt there's nothing more pleasurable then to sink your teeth into a squirrel or vole " he meowed with a small smile or to take another a life who says death is a bad thing? It's natural
She purred,” I do agree with you. But I’m not a rebellious she-cat, so I do what I can to help the clan without being rebellious.” She replied calmly, she thought hunting was rebellious for a she-cat to do.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 6th, 2018, 10:02 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
"Did I say that?"
Cucumberpickle blinked,” You implied it.” He teased.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 6th, 2018, 04:14 PM

Quote:
She purred,” I do agree with you. But I’m not a rebellious she-cat, so I do what I can to help the clan without being rebellious.” She replied calmly, she thought hunting was rebellious for a she-cat to do.
He smiled and chuckled he lifted his right paw and licked it a few times his ears flicked a few times at the slight wind that blew . " well my dear I wouldn't mind a slightly rebellious she-cat but it's your belief and decision I won't be so..in a word pushy ? Sorry couldn't find the right one . " he meowed through paw licks then he settled his paw down and yawned now standing up to stretch his legs out his back arched and his ears pointed forward again he shook himself afterwards and sat back down his right paw was tracing a circle in the grass it was a bit strange he mostly never found himself enjoying most conversations but he did tend to like talking to flamingspirit . He looked back at the blue eyed molly and his whiskers twitched " what do you think about death? " he asked curiously and his paw settled he did enjoy the thought of death how it could look and oh so many ways to bring it upon others . And besides sometimes what you think is an end is only the beginning.

Old February 6th, 2018, 05:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
He smiled and chuckled he lifted his right paw and licked it a few times his ears flicked a few times at the slight wind that blew . " well my dear I wouldn't mind a slightly rebellious she-cat but it's your belief and decision I won't be so..in a word pushy ? Sorry couldn't find the right one . " he meowed through paw licks then he settled his paw down and yawned now standing up to stretch his legs out his back arched and his ears pointed forward again he shook himself afterwards and sat back down his right paw was tracing a circle in the grass it was a bit strange he mostly never found himself enjoying most conversations but he did tend to like talking to flamingspirit . He looked back at the blue eyed molly and his whiskers twitched " what do you think about death? " he asked curiously and his paw settled he did enjoy the thought of death how it could look and oh so many ways to bring it upon others . And besides sometimes what you think is an end is only the beginning.
She smiled knowing he respected her views, but when he brought up death it suprised her Huh. Most cats don’t talk about death. she purred,” Death itself may be painful, but Starclan is better than the one true clan. We will be one day in a clan where everyone is perfect.” She replied. Hoping he wouldn’t critique her for not accepting the other four clans as real clans. They were fake clan, nothing better than the Dusk Syndicate, they may believe in Starclan and the Warrior Code, but not Thunderclanner, Shadowclanner, Riverclanner, or Windclanner went to Starclan as far as she was concerned, they all went to the Dark Forest.

Old February 6th, 2018, 05:38 PM

Quote:
She smiled knowing he respected her views, but when he brought up death it suprised her Huh. Most cats don’t talk about death. she purred,” Death itself may be painful, but Starclan is better than the one true clan. We will be one day in a clan where everyone is perfect.” She replied. Hoping he wouldn’t critique her for not accepting the other four clans as real clans. They were fake clan, nothing better than the Dusk Syndicate, they may believe in Starclan and the Warrior Code, but not Thunderclanner, Shadowclanner, Riverclanner, or Windclanner went to Starclan as far as she was concerned, they all went to the Dark Forest.
His ears flicked and he smiled his eyes seemed to have shined
" so you believe in starclan eh? It all does sound lovely to be in a clan that's perfect but don't you ever think that some of us aren't cut out to be in such a place ? Now a molly like you would definitely be welcomed I can tell that but for a tom like me doesn't deserve such a thing " he meowed with a smile it was true he didn't deserve to be in starclan and he sure does know he won't be heading there at all . He didn't mind he secretly liked the thought of the dark forest the shadows and silence a perfect place for a ...warrior like him . He does believe in starclan but not enough.

Old February 6th, 2018, 05:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
His ears flicked and he smiled his eyes seemed to have shined
" so you believe in starclan eh? It all does sound lovely to be in a clan that's perfect but don't you ever think that some of us aren't cut out to be in such a place ? Now a molly like you would definitely be welcomed I can tell that but for a tom like me doesn't deserve such a thing " he meowed with a smile it was true he didn't deserve to be in starclan and he sure does know he won't be heading there at all . He didn't mind he secretly liked the thought of the dark forest the shadows and silence a perfect place for a ...warrior like him . He does believe in starclan but not enough.
She purred,” You have sane beliefs and you’re from the only real clan why wouldn’t you be in Starclan she laughed lightly. She had no clue about his thoughts related to the Dark Forest, but she still believed him a good tom.

Old February 6th, 2018, 06:10 PM

Quote:
She purred,” You have sane beliefs and you’re from the only real clan why wouldn’t you be in Starclan she laughed lightly. She had no clue about his thoughts related to the Dark Forest, but she still believed him a good tom.
He smiled I was hoping for that question my darling but I shall keep my secrets to myself they are mine and mine alone although I can give you one piece of information that I would certainly be glad to share he has killed once in his entire life and he would hope to get a chance to kill again and the blood he spilled was of one of his own clanmates . But that wasn't the thing he was gonna share with flamingspirit no it was something a bit more lighter than that it might earn a gasp or or something else . He chuckled and sighed " every warrior may believe in starclan that they'll get to live in peace after their time has passed but no my darling I unlike most don't believe in starclan quite enough I fancy the dark forest more you see I'm not afraid of the dark or silence Don t you know that without the dark there cannot be light ? Call me traitor call me a monster for all I care but I will and always love the darkness my darling for you see I'm not quite what you think I am " he meowed his voice sounding serious . " so tell me dear am I deserving of such perfection ? " he asked

Old February 7th, 2018, 07:42 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
He smiled I was hoping for that question my darling but I shall keep my secrets to myself they are mine and mine alone although I can give you one piece of information that I would certainly be glad to share he has killed once in his entire life and he would hope to get a chance to kill again and the blood he spilled was of one of his own clanmates . But that wasn't the thing he was gonna share with flamingspirit no it was something a bit more lighter than that it might earn a gasp or or something else . He chuckled and sighed " every warrior may believe in starclan that they'll get to live in peace after their time has passed but no my darling I unlike most don't believe in starclan quite enough I fancy the dark forest more you see I'm not afraid of the dark or silence Don t you know that without the dark there cannot be light ? Call me traitor call me a monster for all I care but I will and always love the darkness my darling for you see I'm not quite what you think I am " he meowed his voice sounding serious . " so tell me dear am I deserving of such perfection ? " he asked
( I feel like they could become mates eventually)
Flamingspirit purred,” Well your not evil. No one can help it if they kill a cat in battle. Or if a cat they cared for died when they were angry at them and they stormed off to get killed.” She replied,” Besides everyone has secrets that makes them think they don’t belong in Starclan.” She replied I’ve bullied many queer cats. I believe it’s the right thing, but if I’m wrong I could end up in the Dark Forest.