Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:49 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 28th, 2018, 05:36 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Aurora Australis

They hadnt really had a chance to...think about all of this. their head hurt. they were never one to get good sleep in the first place, but this was just amplifying that fact. they doubted theyd be catching any sleep tonight. they stopped in their tracks when windygale called out to them, shooting a glance over their shoulder. their ears flickered at his question.were they okay? thats something they were asked alot. there were many things running through their head. juniperpaws disapearance. shinefang. the omen. everything felt silent yet so loud and overwhelming at the same time. "why are you asking?" they mewed hesitently. they were...scared to open up again. everyone in their life either vanished or died, why would windygale be any different. they had never spoken to the deputy, so they didnt know what he was like, but they were hesitent. past shadowclan leaders and deputies didnt bother to get to know daydream, or muchless ask what was wrong, so this was...very new.

Last edited by graves; August 28th, 2018 at 05:36 AM.
Old August 28th, 2018, 07:29 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

@king kaleb!

The deputy dropped his gaze to the dusty ground, as if something crawling in the dirt had caught his eye. After a few moments, though, he lifted it back up, his gut tightening. It seemed the medicine cat was hesitant; what if they disliked him? Well, that was a chance he had to take. He didn’t want to end up on the wrong paw with Daydream - well, any cat, really - and have them end up hating him. But he had to speak, and he spoke gently. “You’re our medicine cat, sure. But you’re a cat too. And I just want to know what’s wrong.” ‘Wow, I spoke without rambling on. Nice, Windy.’ He gave himself a mental shake; this was about Daydream, not about him. “I mean, we’re a team, aren’t we? You, me, Goldenstar, Flashpaw. We’ve got to work together.” ‘Hmm, a little much, but it’s fine. Just shut up now.’ The fluffy feline blinked at Daydream, taking his own advice and not speaking. He had to give them a chance to respond, or he was certainly done. He could be overbearing at times; that had been proven when he’d spoken to Flashpaw. But he focused on Daydream, awaiting their response.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old August 28th, 2018, 08:26 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Australis View Post

@king kaleb!

The deputy dropped his gaze to the dusty ground, as if something crawling in the dirt had caught his eye. After a few moments, though, he lifted it back up, his gut tightening. It seemed the medicine cat was hesitant; what if they disliked him? Well, that was a chance he had to take. He didn’t want to end up on the wrong paw with Daydream - well, any cat, really - and have them end up hating him. But he had to speak, and he spoke gently. “You’re our medicine cat, sure. But you’re a cat too. And I just want to know what’s wrong.” ‘Wow, I spoke without rambling on. Nice, Windy.’ He gave himself a mental shake; this was about Daydream, not about him. “I mean, we’re a team, aren’t we? You, me, Goldenstar, Flashpaw. We’ve got to work together.” ‘Hmm, a little much, but it’s fine. Just shut up now.’ The fluffy feline blinked at Daydream, taking his own advice and not speaking. He had to give them a chance to respond, or he was certainly done. He could be overbearing at times; that had been proven when he’d spoken to Flashpaw. But he focused on Daydream, awaiting their response.
They eyed him for the longest time. team? daydream had tried being a team. everytime they spoke to goldenstar they could sense the awkwardness and slight dislike in the air. they knew they couldnt speak to him on a personal account. so all they had here was flashpaw and luckynight really, all other days they felt.. kind alone. they knew deeo down windygale had good intensions, and wasnt going to be satisfied till he had an answer. "I can sense your nervousness around me," they said bluntly, but in a gentle tone, turning to face him now. "theres no need to feel anxious around me. i...get enough of that vibe from goldenstar - i wont bite your head off." daydream had a...certian reputation. for being snappy and short with others. in reality they could read others like an open book, and was actually fairly considerate. they sat down, urging windygale to take a seat next to them. they closed their eyes, sighing, shoulders going limp. "everythings felt...wrong lately, and its just been taking a tole i guess." they began.
Old August 28th, 2018, 01:20 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Cosmo

Lionroar padded out of the warriors den and stretched, he swiftly groomed his thick golden fur to make himself look more presentable. Once he finished, he surveyed the clearing, trying to find a new target to flirt with. He had flirted with a tom last week, then ditched him like he did all his flings. Lionroar didn't want to settle down with any cat, instead choosing to flirt for about a week and then move on.

The tom walked further into the clearing, eyeing up every cat he saw. He finally spotted a ginger and white she-cat, shrugging slightly. She'll do for now. He thought. He wasn't in the mood to look for too long. His flirts were completely random most of the time.

He walked over to her and cockily smirked. "What's your name?" He tilted his head slightly as he spoke, his tail curling slightly behind him.
Old August 28th, 2018, 02:02 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
@Cosmo

Lionroar padded out of the warriors den and stretched, he swiftly groomed his thick golden fur to make himself look more presentable. Once he finished, he surveyed the clearing, trying to find a new target to flirt with. He had flirted with a tom last week, then ditched him like he did all his flings. Lionroar didn't want to settle down with any cat, instead choosing to flirt for about a week and then move on.

The tom walked further into the clearing, eyeing up every cat he saw. He finally spotted a ginger and white she-cat, shrugging slightly. She'll do for now. He thought. He wasn't in the mood to look for too long. His flirts were completely random most of the time.

He walked over to her and cockily smirked. "What's your name?" He tilted his head slightly as he spoke, his tail curling slightly behind him.

Emberbloom raised a paw and licked it, her orange and white fur was now entirely clean, not that it would stay like that for long. So perhaps she didn't care so much about the way she looked, but it helped to look pretty. Like really helped. She got more attention that way, and Emberbloom liked attention. She liked attention a lot.

A voice distracted her from grooming her paw, and she turned her head over her shoulder. "My name's Emberbloom," She said, in a very charming way. She turned around so that she was entirely facing the tom. "And you are?"

Emberbloom studied the tom. He was handsome, a golden pelted tabby with fluffy fur and a very muscular build. She didn't recognize him from her apprenticeship, so she assumed that he was older. Oh well, she just hoped he was nice enough.
Old August 28th, 2018, 03:06 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Emberbloom raised a paw and licked it, her orange and white fur was now entirely clean, not that it would stay like that for long. So perhaps she didn't care so much about the way she looked, but it helped to look pretty. Like really helped. She got more attention that way, and Emberbloom liked attention. She liked attention a lot.

A voice distracted her from grooming her paw, and she turned her head over her shoulder. "My name's Emberbloom," She said, in a very charming way. She turned around so that she was entirely facing the tom. "And you are?"

Emberbloom studied the tom. He was handsome, a golden pelted tabby with fluffy fur and a very muscular build. She didn't recognize him from her apprenticeship, so she assumed that he was older. Oh well, she just hoped he was nice enough.
"That's a pretty name, it matches you perfectly" he replied. "I'm Lionroar." The tom sat and curled his tail around his paws, letting his chest fur fluff out slightly as he said his name. Lionroar was proud of his name. The lion part came from his thick fur, especially the mane-like fur around his neck. It was a bold name, and he thought it represented him well.

Lionroar noticed that the she-cat had a charm to her, which only confirmed that he was going to flirt with her this week. Maybe he could make the fling go on for a bit longer, if she went along with it. Lionroar hoped she did, that made it more fun than being ignored.
Old August 28th, 2018, 03:43 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"That's a pretty name, it matches you perfectly" he replied. "I'm Lionroar." The tom sat and curled his tail around his paws, letting his chest fur fluff out slightly as he said his name. Lionroar was proud of his name. The lion part came from his thick fur, especially the mane-like fur around his neck. It was a bold name, and he thought it represented him well.

Lionroar noticed that the she-cat had a charm to her, which only confirmed that he was going to flirt with her this week. Maybe he could make the fling go on for a bit longer, if she went along with it. Lionroar hoped she did, that made it more fun than being ignored.

"Why thank you," She said with a smile. Lionroar. That was a nice name, and it suited him. His golden tabby fur was handsome, as she imagined a lion's to be. He had longer fur around his neck then on his body. His name suited him very well. "Your name suits you as well," She said politely. Emberbloom always tried her best to as polite as possible, even towards cats that were not the most polite themselves.

Emberbloom briefly considered telling him that she was going hunting, but you simply couldn't do that to cats who seemed truly interested in a conversation. She would feel too bad about it.
Old August 28th, 2018, 03:51 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

@king kaleb!

He thought he’d said something wrong by the way Daydream eyed him. Had he said something wrong? Oh, StarClan, what if they hated him? He started pawing at the ground, a nervous habit of his. The dirt was hard and dry beneath his light paws. Dust began to cake his pale pink pads, and Windygale resisted the urge to lift his paw up and clean the grit and dust from it. As the medicine cat finally turned to face him, Windygale noticed the softness of their voice. He relaxed a bit, taking the other feline’s word. He nodded, not particularly noting on the fact that his emotions were easily read by Daydream. It was no secret that his emotion shone in him, clear as day. It shone in his always bright amber eyes, in his posture, his voice, even his actions. And as Daydream sat down, so did the deputy. His ears flattened as he heard them speak. “Like, how? I mean, the war is awful. That must be part of it. But I don’t know.” He trued his best to sound sincere, because he was.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; August 28th, 2018 at 03:55 PM.
Old August 28th, 2018, 04:25 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

"Why thank you," She said with a smile. Lionroar. That was a nice name, and it suited him. His golden tabby fur was handsome, as she imagined a lion's to be. He had longer fur around his neck then on his body. His name suited him very well. "Your name suits you as well," She said politely. Emberbloom always tried her best to as polite as possible, even towards cats that were not the most polite themselves.

Emberbloom briefly considered telling him that she was going hunting, but you simply couldn't do that to cats who seemed truly interested in a conversation. She would feel too bad about it.
I was wondering if you wanted to, perhaps, hunt?" He raised an eyebrow slightly. He was going to do that if he couldn't find a flirt. Might as well do it even if he did have one. "I was thinking about going out, but I got distracted by your beauty," he smirked and stood, stretching a bit. He usually leapt right into the flirting, no use wasting time with a bunch of small-talk.

Lionroar waited for her response by quickly swiping his tongue over his chest fur, hoping he was victorious in flirting with Emberbloom. Finding another cat was always a hassle when he was turned down on the first day.
Old August 28th, 2018, 05:07 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
I was wondering if you wanted to, perhaps, hunt?" He raised an eyebrow slightly. He was going to do that if he couldn't find a flirt. Might as well do it even if he did have one. "I was thinking about going out, but I got distracted by your beauty," he smirked and stood, stretching a bit. He usually leapt right into the flirting, no use wasting time with a bunch of small-talk.

Lionroar waited for her response by quickly swiping his tongue over his chest fur, hoping he was victorious in flirting with Emberbloom. Finding another cat was always a hassle when he was turned down on the first day.

"I would love too,"She said with a smile. Emberbloom raised an eyebrow when he spoke again. Her beauty? She knew that she was beautiful, and she never doubted it even when cats told her she was not. "My beauty?" She said with a smile, "Am I really that charming?" She asked. Not for a moment did Emberbloom doubt her charm or beauty, she still liked to hear cats say it.

The molly moved over towards the tom and sat down next to him, so close their fur was almost brushing. Perhaps if she was a flirty cat she would respond by saying that he too was handsome, and that would not be a lie, but it was simply not her nature.