Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 13th, 2017, 07:56 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Canarypaw was drawing his paw over his face, and when he placed his paw back down, he spotted a dark tabby she-cat across the clearing, her posture giving away that she wasn't in the best mood. Canarypaw felt as if she reminded him of someone, but he couldn't quite place who. When he tried to think aboit it, the memory was all clouded and hard for him to place what exactly it was. Oh well, that didn't matter right now, did it? What mattered was that this fellow apprentice seemed to need some cheering up. And that is exactly was Canarypaw would give her. Bonding across the clearing, Canarypaw approached the she-cat from the front, so she could see hm coming. He did not want to scare her, that would be a horrible first impression. "Hi there! My name is Canarypaw! What's yours? And um, would you like some company?" Canarypaw meowed gently, sitting down in from of her so he wasn't looking over her. Being a very tall cat for his age, Canarypaw sometimes hated it when he just towered over his fellow apprentices. He thought it made him look intimidating. And that was the last thing Canary was. He was the biggest goof you would probably ever meet.
Tawnypaw let forced herself a little straighter when she caught a blur of company headed her way. She recognized him from around, but she'd never really spoken with him. In the early moons she hadn't been in the nursery so she hadn't really bonded with any of the other kits and was only really making friends now. Her tail tip curled as she listened with perked ears, trying to hide that she was upset. It's not like he would understand what she was going through anyways, and Tawny wasn't one to want to burden another cat with her daily troubles. She shrugged at his response, though not rudely, just a friendly one. "Sure, I'm Tawnypaw." She said as her first statement, Tawny hadn't picked up her mother's characteristic of denying people answers. She never minded when people asked her things, she found it more as supportive. "Have you been training today?" She asked lightly, trying to find something a little better than the average small talk to create some relationship on. Like her mother, she quite despised small talk and more so enjoyed to cut to the chase. The dark tabby was very curious and right now she had met a new cat, so she instantly wanted to know his life story; but some insight to his character would be a good start. Tawnypaw loved to feel like she knew everything that there was to know.
Old June 13th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

"Hey!" Coldhearted growl as he was disturbed of his peace. Why didn't he see this coming!? Now, the tom felt that he had his mate all riled up. And for what? Kits that she wished to have and was already planning. Coldhearted was the type of cat that enjoyed seeing what life would bring him. Whether it would be lemons or berries. The tom laid his head on the moss below them. "Do you have to be so loud?" He remarked. "I'm right here in front of you. You trying to have the whole of Starclan hear you?" He snorted. "Don't tell me you plan on using all those names. I doubt we'll have that many kits, Cloverwhisker." His eyes widened slightly. If his mate thought that, she was certainly insane to him. Coldhearted would surely be overwhelmed just caring for one kit let alone for all the F names she said.
She purred "You know it could happen Coldhearted! I know a cat who had nine kits before!" She smiled "and I was also asking starclan if they approve of my names so there!" She huffed in a playful way "They'll be just the cutest little things..Don't be such a sour puss!" She grinned "Oooh what if we had ten kits!"
Old June 13th, 2017, 04:12 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She purred "You know it could happen Coldhearted! I know a cat who had nine kits before!" She smiled "and I was also asking starclan if they approve of my names so there!" She huffed in a playful way "They'll be just the cutest little things..Don't be such a sour puss!" She grinned "Oooh what if we had ten kits!"
"It could, but it won't." He grunted. The ginger and white cat proceeded to roll onto his back so that he was looking up. His nose scrunched as if he were holding back a sneeze, but he was perfectly content where he laid. "Galore! Nine kits? I feel bad for her. Her shape must not be as good as it used to, then." He comments. Nine kits were too much in his opinion unless his mate was exaggerating. The tom barely thought he would be able to handle two kits let alone one. If he were lucky, when the time came, they wouldn't have too many to look after. "Did Starclan approve of the names?" He asked, his voice laced with sarcasm. One thing he did agree with was that they might be adorable. When he had kits, the tom wanted them to grow up and be strong warriors. Faithful to their clan, and stubborn so that others wouldn't manipulate them so easily. "I'll bet." He replied, then rolled his eyes when his mate called him a sour puss. She was certainly thinking about the future a lot. Instead of living in the presence. At her last words, every fur began bristling on the tom. He felt his body become rigid at the thought of caring for ten kits. "Don't jinx us, Cloverwhisker!" He grunted. "Pray to Starclan just to be sure that won't happen. At least be happy with one kit. Because I think that's all I can handle." He flicked his ears, and breathed in softly. Ten kits...just no.
Old June 13th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Rosekit smiled, was this what it was like to be deputy? Eh, maybe a bit more awe filled because it was official.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Sagegrowl opened her mouth preparing to say something. She was going to tell Rosekit to wrap up the play. But on second thought, maybe she should let Rosekit have a little more time. "Rosekit!" she called,
"Could you wrap it up soon?"
Owlkit froze. "It looks like you might have to go," she frowned. "I dismiss you from your warrior duties Rosekit." Owlkit mocked a bow of respect, and ended up giggling.

Hollykit began to stir, his tabby pelt ruffling. He parted his jaws in a yawn and stood up. Willowkit and Berrykit still haven't woken! The young kit looked around the nursery for something to do.
(Open!)
Old June 13th, 2017, 05:49 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Owlkit froze. "It looks like you might have to go," she frowned. "I dismiss you from your warrior duties Rosekit." Owlkit mocked a bow of respect, and ended up giggling.

Hollykit began to stir, his tabby pelt ruffling. He parted his jaws in a yawn and stood up. Willowkit and Berrykit still haven't woken! The young kit looked around the nursery for something to do.
(Open!)
"Yeah, Mom!" She called to Sagegrowl, then turned to Owlkit. Mimicking his respectful bow, she stood back up. "Thank you, Owlkit!" She squeaked before walking over to her mom. She curled up with Sagegrowl and giggled. "Rosekit and me are wanna be medicine cat and deputy some day!" She chirped.
Old June 13th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
"Yeah, Mom!" She called to Sagegrowl, then turned to Owlkit. Mimicking his respectful bow, she stood back up. "Thank you, Owlkit!" She squeaked before walking over to her mom. She curled up with Sagegrowl and giggled. "Rosekit and me are wanna be medicine cat and deputy some day!" She chirped.
"Some day.." Sagegrowl purred. She looked down at her kit's beautiful tortoiseshell pelt. It reminded her so much of Adderstrike. Her green eyes, her black and gold mixed pelt. She was so much like him, his personality too. Then Sagegrowl asked a most unexpected question, "Rosekit, do you remember your father?"
Old June 13th, 2017, 05:57 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"Some day.." Sagegrowl purred. She looked down at her kit's beautiful tortoiseshell pelt. It reminded her so much of Adderstrike. Her green eyes, her black and gold mixed pelt. She was so much like him, his personality too. Then Sagegrowl asked a most unexpected question, "Rosekit, do you remember your father?"
Rosekit looked at her paws, then rolled over onto her back. "I know he looked like me, and that we had sort of the same personality.." she trailed off, scooting closer to her mother. "But can you tell me more about him?"
Old June 13th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Owlkit nodded and began to wander outside of the nursery, but her mother stopped her. "Just hold on a moment Owlkit, you're far to young to go out by yourself. I think Sagegrowl got the right idea," Whitestep called to Owlkit. "Come back here and let me groom your fur. Your father will be by to see you and your siblings soon!" Owlkit grumbled and walked over to her mom.
Old June 13th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Rosekit looked at her paws, then rolled over onto her back. "I know he looked like me, and that we had sort of the same personality.." she trailed off, scooting closer to her mother. "But can you tell me more about him?"
I shall make this up as I go along XD)

"Well.." she started searching her mind for her most treasured memories. "He was brave and loyal. Fierce and kind.: her gaze was glazed over with love for her dead mate. "He was willing to defend his clan to his last breath, and thats what he did." Sagegrowl couldn't help but feel that Rosekit wanted more, but if her daughter asked, she would gladly tell her more.
Old June 13th, 2017, 06:37 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
I shall make this up as I go along XD)

"Well.." she started searching her mind for her most treasured memories. "He was brave and loyal. Fierce and kind.: her gaze was glazed over with love for her dead mate. "He was willing to defend his clan to his last breath, and thats what he did." Sagegrowl couldn't help but feel that Rosekit wanted more, but if her daughter asked, she would gladly tell her more.
"How did you guys fall in looovveeee" she said, eyes wide as Sagegrowl described her father.
Closed Thread