Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Haven Springs
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:15 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:01 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 12th, 2017, 05:51 AM
Flustered Child

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
He nodded, but the vibe she was giving didn't seem exactly true a thing the moment. She seemed a little...er...giggly. Probably a she-cat thing. With a flick of his tail, Cedarscorch had to agree with the last part. Dealing, yes, but enjoying? Not so much. It wasn't that he didn't mind his life, he was glad that certain things, such as his father unnerving ability to take his temper out on his son, were brought upon him, and not the few he cared, but he still wished that he could be a little different, perhaps a little bit less broken. At times, humbleness seemed to come as a small, helpful gift, and ya other times, it could be a burden. Oh well, it was made oppositely even with his 'scorching' personality that could 'burn the fat off the cat', as his father so kindly put it.
She had understood his signal, her ear flicking in response.
She returned the question in a low and soft tone, "Your name is weird too though. Not that I have much room to say about it, but do you enjoy it? Like.. Maybe wish that you could've chosen something else?"
Her tone was a bit daydream-y, she was gazing off and thinking rather deeply. This talk reminder herself of her parents, pity is all that came up in her mind. 'Only if they had been stronger, I won't let others take advantage of me and lead to my own death like them' She though diligently, her tail swaying on the ground in irritation and bright blue eyes turning sharp and cold as she stared off into the clearing.

Schedule
| 3:00 PM PST - 5:00 AM PST ✿ Awake ✿ |
| 5:00 AM PST - 11:00 AM / 2 PM PST ☆ Asleep ☆ |

You're more than free to PM me concerning anything, I'm open to chat/discuss.

Old May 12th, 2017, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
The tortoiseshell felt her heart beat a little faster she felt heat rise to her cheeks, as he questioned her about what was wrong she opened her maw to say something but nothing came out so she closed it again why can't I say anything? she wanted to speak but the words wouldn't come out, her mind hadn't even thought about her being this close to the handsome apprentice she couldn't even utter a single word to him all that came out was unhearable muttering..why couldn't she just say it?...
Nightpaw cocked his head to the side slightly, what was going on, this started to worry him a tad- A lot "Eclipsepaw... Are you okay? I-If there's something wrong, we can always fo and talk to Daypaw, I don't like seeing you like that." He said and got closer to her, his gray and black coat pressed against hers now, he was sure getting worried about his friend, never had she acted like that in the past, was she sick or something? His gaze showed a worried apprentice as he met her gaze, protectively wrapping his large, fluffy tail around her. "You can tell me anything, you know." The apprentice finally added, licking the side of her head.

Last edited by Gone; May 12th, 2017 at 07:24 AM.
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:47 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Nightpaw cocked his head to the side slightly, what was going on, this started to worry him a tad- A lot "Eclipsepaw... Are you okay? I-If there's something wrong, we can always fo and talk to Daypaw, I don't like seeing you like that." He said and got closer to her, his gray and black coat pressed against hers now, he was sure getting worried about his friend, never had she acted like that in the past, was she sick or something? His gaze showed a worried apprentice as he met her gaze, protectively wrapping his large, fluffy tail around her. "You can tell me anything, you know." The apprentice finally added, licking the side of her head.
Her breath quickened she felt like everything around her was closing in even with Nightpaw right beside her she just felt lonely..empty even...She turned her head towards where her friend had been but what sat there beside her made her own heart stop for a moment a shadowy creature that resembled a cat it just stared at her with hollow black eyes, fear consuming her all her instincts told her to run but she couldn't move a single muscle, suddenly the creature reached out to her and before she could even think her paw had moved up swiftly and slashed across the creature's face jumping up and shouting "GET AWAY FROM ME!" she shut her eyes tight waiting for the creature to attack but nothing happened...Eclipsepaw slowly opened her eyes and she stared in front of her there was Nightpaw with a large slash across his face her friend..she had just attacked him..."N-Nightpaw..I-I.." the words wouldn't dare come out..What have I done?...
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; May 12th, 2017 at 08:49 AM.
Old May 12th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

(Continuing from the earlier posts. I'm becoming more active now, hopefully Bear in mind that this was JUST after she was in the Leaders Den and got demoted, and therefore BEFORE it was announced to the whole clan!)
@Lonestar23 @Raine @Noire @KKShift @Willowpillow @Bella~ @Ludicrous Lunacy @moonfang @starfall @Empress Of Evil @fenic! @Suspiciousmindz @Lilly
(Also, if you've who your characters (Mostly Moon's siblings I retcon) do notify me )

Moondancer smiled as Mistkit came up to her, giving her an approving smile. She wasn't mad that she had fallen and injured herself. Those things happened. She had done so herself countless of times as a kit. She was surprised Jaysong was not traumatized by having had her to look after, as well as raising two other litters. "Hello there Mistkit" She said, not commenting on the incident, instead giving her younger sister a glance that was meant to tell her everything was okay.
Peering around at her kits, she secured herself that they were all fine and healthy, smiling down at Silentkit who laid between her forepaws, giving him a small lick on the forehead. Peering over where her mother laid with the still-sleeping Mothkit, she once again called out for her last son to come join them, hoping to finally wake him this time. She wanted to get this over with, and afterwards, give her beloved litter the surprise of being allowed outside the clan on a little sightseeing tour in the territory. She'd wanted to do that for a while, but once again, her duties had stepped in and kept her from it.
Peering over as her mate entered the den, she gave him a caring and loving look, a cat-like smile spreading on her lips.

Last edited by Spirit; May 12th, 2017 at 02:05 PM.
Old May 12th, 2017, 02:27 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupy View Post
(im crying i completely forgot about this, sorry ;u;!)
Creekgaze merely sighed, a pang of guilt echoing throughout their lightly built bodice, each movement from the other bringing a new dimension of empathy for Pinewatcher. It was blatantly clear that the cat was still shaken, as they repeated small tics, twitching still, tremoring still. Of course it was a dog: it had been too long, simply too peaceful. Starclan would have to take at least once to give more this season. “I.. I’m sorry, Pine..” they crooned, barely able to give the proper response but trying their best nonetheless. “He was. A good apprentice.” Pausing for a moment, allowing the thick-furred enby to get it all out, they shook their head, still unsteady on their paws. “You can’t, though, I’m sorry, you can’t change these things.. I don’t.. I don’t think you should think about it like that. You’re a competent warrior; nobody would be able to take on a dog with just an apprentice. You did your best and now he’s in a better place.”
With clear blue eyes, the slimmer feline simply pinned his ears back, looking down in a gesture of respect for Scorchpaw.
They were in a mix of feeling a silent bit of comfort at the other cats words or wanting to bat their ears off. They didnt understand that they blamed themself. They didnt understand that Screechpaw could have been saved if they werent blind. If they couldve saw the dog, they could have landed blows,they could have distracted it better, they could have defended it off better, they could have,¨Dont tell me theres nothing I could have done when Im freaking blind.¨ they snapped, tail dragging across the ground in a flash,¨If I wasnt taken of my sight none of this would have happend! Id would actually be an equal warrior, not having to have extra warriors on every patrol I go on so they can guide me, or just generally feel lie Im a freaking kit getting peoples pity-¨ They were angry, frustrated, yeah they were yelling at Creekgaze but more so yelling at themselves. They were frustrated, have been ever since they were born. Filled with anger and self hatred of their blindness ever since they could take a breath. They sighed,sitting down and letting their head hang low. They probably looked like a mess currently, in the middle of the clearing shouting, fur laced with branches and leaves.
Old May 12th, 2017, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Her breath quickened she felt like everything around her was closing in even with Nightpaw right beside her she just felt lonely..empty even...She turned her head towards where her friend had been but what sat there beside her made her own heart stop for a moment a shadowy creature that resembled a cat it just stared at her with hollow black eyes, fear consuming her all her instincts told her to run but she couldn't move a single muscle, suddenly the creature reached out to her and before she could even think her paw had moved up swiftly and slashed across the creature's face jumping up and shouting "GET AWAY FROM ME!" she shut her eyes tight waiting for the creature to attack but nothing happened...Eclipsepaw slowly opened her eyes and she stared in front of her there was Nightpaw with a large slash across his face her friend..she had just attacked him..."N-Nightpaw..I-I.." the words wouldn't dare come out..What have I done?...
Nightpaw quickly recoiled as he was hit by the set of claws, the slash bleeding slightly, he had one eye half-closed, what had gotten into her?! He backed away and his ears flattened as he gazed at her, a slight growl rising down his throat. "There were other ways to tell me..." He said and started walking away, why in the name of StarClan would Eclipsepaw, out of all cats in the clan, do this to him, he thought they were friends, not that she would only end up clawing him like that without reason. Not even wanting to listen to her, he headed for a shaded spot in the camp and layed down, head on his paws.
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
Nightpaw quickly recoiled as he was hit by the set of claws, the slash bleeding slightly, he had one eye half-closed, what had gotten into her?! He backed away and his ears flattened as he gazed at her, a slight growl rising down his throat. "There were other ways to tell me..." He said and started walking away, why in the name of StarClan would Eclipsepaw, out of all cats in the clan, do this to him, he thought they were friends, not that she would only end up clawing him like that without reason. Not even wanting to listen to her, he headed for a shaded spot in the camp and laid down, head on his paws.
Eclipsepaw just watched in horror as her friend walked away, I...Did..it again.. she had lost a lot of friends like this it took all her energy to hold back her tears she didn't even look at him anymore she didn't deserve to look at him she didn't deserve anything anymore.., her ears were flat against her skull and tears were on brim of coming out but she managed to turn away looking back at the prey she had been eating she shook her head I don't deserve to be here..I'm terrible..., the small apprentice closed her eyes tight breathing in and out her breath slow everything had gone wrong within a few minutes..her paws itched to run..she wanted to run..Run Away... then she wouldn't hurt anyone anymore she wouldn't have anyone to hurt..that sounded like a good idea..Nobody needed her anyway..she was useless..Eclipsepaw didn't even need to make herself move as she was already sprinting towards the camp entrance and out into the territory not even daring to stop....Nobody cares..
(ooo~ whats gonna happen now? )
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; May 12th, 2017 at 08:27 PM.
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Eclipsepaw just watched in horror as her friend walked away, I...Did..it again.. she had lost a lot of friends like this it took all her energy to hold back her tears she didn't even look at him anymore she didn't deserve to look at him she didn't deserve anything anymore.., her ears were flat against her skull and tears were on brim of coming out but she managed to turn away looking back at the prey she had been eating she shook her head I don't deserve to be here..I'm terrible..., the small apprentice closed her eyes tight breathing in and out her breath slow everything had gone wrong within a few minutes..her paws itched to run..she wanted to run..Run Away... then she wouldn't hurt anyone anymore she wouldn't have anyone to hurt..that sounded like a good idea..Nobody needed her anyway..she was useless..Eclipsepaw didn't even need to make herself move as she was already sprinting towards the camp entrance and out into the territory not even daring to stop....Nobody cares..
(ooo~ whats gonna happen now? )
Nightpaw saw Eclipsepaw from afar, she was far from looking alright with those ears pinned back against her head, it worried him a tad to be honest, she had always looked a bit... Troubled, that he liked it or not, she never told him why she was like that, but it was the first time she ever clawed him like that, he hadn't been ready for this one, far from there even. Getting up from his spot, the tom stretched his paws a bit before he darted off after Eclipsepaw, she was his friend and he wanted to know what was going on, why she had done such a thing. There were so many things going through his head, saying that he was just about to tell her how he truely felt...
Old May 12th, 2017, 08:57 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
Nightpaw saw Eclipsepaw from afar, she was far from looking alright with those ears pinned back against her head, it worried him a tad to be honest, she had always looked a bit... Troubled, that he liked it or not, she never told him why she was like that, but it was the first time she ever clawed him like that, he hadn't been ready for this one, far from there even. Getting up from his spot, the tom stretched his paws a bit before he darted off after Eclipsepaw, she was his friend and he wanted to know what was going on, why she had done such a thing. There were so many things going through his head, saying that he was just about to tell her how he truely felt...
(i'll post in territory)
| WIP Character Site!|
Old May 13th, 2017, 09:15 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Truth be told, Wolfglare's sudden show of aggression surprised Forestpelt. Yes-- she knew her brother didn't like the thought of ShadowClan not being as respected, or intimidating as before, but she hadn't expected him to show so much displeasure where others could see. This was why she liked the shadows. What was done there, no one else could see... most of the time. What was done there stayed there. And Forestpelt liked the security that she got from that one thought. "Take it easy. Halestar's supporters don't appreciate talk like that." At least it was quiet enough so that she didn't think others could hear. His next question had her ears pricked up and her expression thoughtful. SkyClan... to be honest, she preferred the Dusk Syndicate more. And they seemed even more out of place then the new Clan. "I wish they had never come here. They ruined everything. Why couldn't they have stayed in their safe little hidey-holes instead of coming here?" Her hues narrowed and she looked furious. She absolutely hated SkyClan. "If there was a way to get rid of them I would." She was careful to keep her voice down, knowing some cats thought of SkyClan as their saviors. Absolute idiocy, in her opinion. [/CENTER]
Wolfglare composed himself again, sheathing his claws and standing up, his thick fur rippling as he did so. He was glad that his sister agreed with how he thought of Skyclan. Those mouse-brains just didn't seem to be able to keep to themselves, they had to come here and ruin everything that Wolfglare had known. Change was hard for this large tom, and when someone messed up his routine, then one way or another, they would pay. The tom shook out his massive coat of fur, then turned his head towards his sister. "Well, thanks for the talk. I better go hunt, to get in the last few days I can hunt in the day before the warmer weather stays for good. Wolfglare knew that it would take a lot more of his life before he was able to have an efficient conversation with another cat, but for now, he would stay very vague. The most he ever talked was with his siblings, and that still was very little.

(Okay, so Forestpelt can go with him into the territory, or he can go by himself, and meet Smokepaw there.)

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread