Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 11th, 2020, 09:36 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

- @Moon Lily -

Asterrose winced a little as the marigold that Irispaw applied to her muzzle stung. "They're pretty vicious, sometimes," the warrior admitted with a flick of her tail. "they're black and white and about the size of a warrior." She blinked and then gave a small smile. "They are definitely better to see from a distance. Raccoons can be pretty unpredictable." She replied to the Medicine Cat apprentice's last statement.
Old March 11th, 2020, 09:40 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Moonraven
the molly emerged from the camp entrance, her tail lashing with annoyance. "beastspark!" she yowled out, glancing around for the strange tom. sheeplight approached him, letting out a frustrated sigh. "thunderclan's border is fine. however, larkpaw, marshgorse, and honeylight did not bother to participate in it, " she reported, briefly closing her eyes in an attempt to calm her severe annoyance she had to doALL that work alone. sheeplight felt so out of personality, honestly. sheeplight stifled a yawn.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 11th, 2020 at 09:41 AM.
Old March 11th, 2020, 10:20 AM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

While Squirrelear was having the time of his life, Wildfang was in a blind rage, pounding after him. She was going to rip him apart! How dare he make her nest with smelly, dirty moss! Pounding her feet into the dirt, her mouth parted with a yowl, "Come here, you coward!" Unfortunately for him, she was starting to gain on him. However, he was lucky in the fact that she was lacking front claws; she had to shred him with her teeth.

@Pepperkins

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Last edited by Slatepaw; March 11th, 2020 at 10:21 AM.
Old March 11th, 2020, 10:30 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Ivyshade padded across the clearing where a group of kits were playing. Their mothers looked tired. i wonder if there's anything I can do to keep the kits busy while their mothers take a break...she thought as she walked over to the nursery area calling a greeting.
Old March 11th, 2020, 01:35 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

@Bumblebelly @MagicCat99
(Feel free to take all the time you want to respond guys! (Sorry it's random) )
Owlkit was puzzled.
"But.... violence is how we protect and feed our clan.." he mumbled. He hoped the big warrior wasn't disappointed in him. "What do you think, Cottonkit?"

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old March 11th, 2020, 02:11 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slatepaw View Post

While Squirrelear was having the time of his life, Wildfang was in a blind rage, pounding after him. She was going to rip him apart! How dare he make her nest with smelly, dirty moss! Pounding her feet into the dirt, her mouth parted with a yowl, "Come here, you coward!" Unfortunately for him, she was starting to gain on him. However, he was lucky in the fact that she was lacking front claws; she had to shred him with her teeth.

@Pepperkins

Squirrelear

Squirrelear glanced behind him with a wild laugh as he noticed the she-cat gaining on him. She was faster than he thought! Fur standing up a bit, he tried going in a wild line so that if she pounced, at least she might miss. Another good thing was her apparent lack of front claws. Noticing her back claws out but not seeing any front claws, he had a small realization that if she caught him, he would have about five seconds to attempt to escape. All he really needed was a plan. Quickly too, as his paws were beginning to ache. Suddenly he came to a halt, stumbling over himself for a moment as he retracted in fear. The kits were out to play again. Frozen in fear he couldn't move and even forgot about the death wish that was right on his tail. All his fur stood on end as he stood there on three paws, one infront of his chest with claws out protectively.

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old March 11th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

Squirrelear

Squirrelear glanced behind him with a wild laugh as he noticed the she-cat gaining on him. She was faster than he thought! Fur standing up a bit, he tried going in a wild line so that if she pounced, at least she might miss. Another good thing was her apparent lack of front claws. Noticing her back claws out but not seeing any front claws, he had a small realization that if she caught him, he would have about five seconds to attempt to escape. All he really needed was a plan. Quickly too, as his paws were beginning to ache. Suddenly he came to a halt, stumbling over himself for a moment as he retracted in fear. The kits were out to play again. Frozen in fear he couldn't move and even forgot about the death wish that was right on his tail. All his fur stood on end as he stood there on three paws, one infront of his chest with claws out protectively.
Wildfang nearly slammed into his haunches as he skid to a halt, but after a quick realization that he'd stopped, the raging she-cat leapt onto his back growling, "You stupid mouse-brain..." She hissed, dragging him into the dirt as she stood on top of him, sneering angrily, "You're going to make me the most luscious, sweet-smelling nest you've ever seen. " As she stood on him, her back claws pocked at his fleck, not breaking in but definitely causing some discomfort. Though his was terrible, one could only imagine what she would do to him if she found out about his fear of kits...

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 11th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

@Fallenpine @Bumblebelly
Cottonkit flicked an ear. "Being loyal is also important." The tomkit mewed, sitting down.

Click my dragons!
Old March 11th, 2020, 02:24 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
@Fallenpine @Bumblebelly
Cottonkit flicked an ear. "Being loyal is also important." The tomkit mewed, sitting down.
"Cottenkit is right," Bumblebelly nodded as he murmured to them quickly, using a large paw to pull both kits closer to him. "Come Warriors may disagree with me but theres a lot more than hunting and fighting. You need to know when it's the right time to strike, when peace is the best deal.." He explained to them briefly.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 11th, 2020, 02:42 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
She was sadly used to the growling by now since her sister Ebonykit did it plenty enough. Not fazing her the small kit padded out from the puddle that seemed like a pool in comparison to her size. Dripping wet, emerald eyes still twinkled with innocence. "Queen? Taking notes? My future?" Duskkit was confused, why on earth would Falconpaw talk to her about all of this? Shaking the water out of her pelt causing droplets to fly everywhere she took a few steps closer to the tom and sat down. "What do you mean by that?" Now he held her interest and curiosity.

@BILL.
Oh, this was easy.

"Well, you are a she-cat, Duskkit. Your body is not made to hunt or fight efficiently.. your body is designed to be bred, and to have and rear kits."

Falconpaw reached over to pat the top of her head with his paw. "The she-warriors you see are cats in denial of their calling, but it is StarClan's Will she-cats spend their life raising kits. That is why your Citrusflower is a permanent queen. She has accepted StarClan's Divine Will and is following the only path she-cats should follow."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Closed Thread