Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:45 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:21 AM
Badger’s Den
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 05:41 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 05:38 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 05:26 AM

Old Yesterday, 01:50 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

Default Re: Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]

Lynxshade
Shadowclan Enforcer
33 moons | she/her

Shadow Fiend | Primal Instincts | Beefed Up (T3) | Bilingual (T3)
A flash of black fur suddenly appeared and knocked the mink off Lynxshade, leaving her dealing with the sharp pain she was feeling at her right ear. Darkfall had come to her aid, again. She couldn't forget the time she had been fighting the dreadful coyote to take her revenge, and he had put himself between it and her. He was doing now the same, and though she appreciated having someone kill the enemies beside her, it was more like he had done it for her.

She turned around to help Palesong. She didn't have time to quarrel with the other Enforcer now, but she would make sure to do it as soon as everything was over. Except that now, everything was wrong with the other warrior.
She widened her eyes as she noticed something about Palesong's muzzle was not in place. She dashed immediately over and swiped widely at the last mink, making sure it was dead with a strong kill bite that sent blood spurting all over the place.

Twilightstar was declaring victory.
At last, they could finally take a breath and take care of their own clanmates. Palesong was looking extremely... pained, if not in shock. "Palesong, if you can, go to Mossfreckle immediately. You need healing as soon as possible." The pained look in his eyes was very worrying, but she knew he could handle it for himself while she dealt with something else.

She walked over to the black-pelted enforcer with a hard expression on her face.
"Darkfall." She called him, ignoring the pain of her injuries and focusing on what she intended to say. "Although I appreciated that thing you did back there, don't think I didn't notice you ignored my orders by fighting alone without a teammate." She was staring at him through cold, narrowed eyes. "Since the main problem here was some of our clanmates completely missing from the battle, and no one died today... I might let it slide just this once, so Dawnstar won't demote you for ignoring the orders of the lead of Shadowclan toward battle." She knew she should be helpful for the Enforcer's help, but it seemed he had an annoying habit of interfering with her matters.

With a lash of her tail, she turned around and started collecting as many bodies of the dead minks as she could. She hated the reek of blood in her nostrils, but she tried to ignore it and get on with her job. She grabbed the scruff of two minks and dragged them back with her clanmates, back toward home. Shadowclan camp.

Old Yesterday, 07:46 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Dawnstar paused, crushing a dying mink underneath a humongous paw, as that injured flea-brain of a former deputy caught a fleeing mink and killed it. She wasn't sure if he was trying to prove something or show off, but it had Dawnstar smirking mockingly at him. "Cute, he's proven he can catch fleeing rodents." She couldn't care less whether or not her words were heard. The leader glanced around, watching as the cats finished their battles.

She noticed the large gray tom with the chest scar, heading for Wolffang. Outside of him, she saw no cat needing Lightinstorm's attention. The WindClan medicine cat was currently with WindClan warriors, and with the one returning to her, she doubted the molly needed watching over on her territory.

Dawnstar wanted to start a quick conversation with Lightningstorm, but she doubted the WindClan bunnies would let her within a fox-length of the healer without some cat babysitting her. Dawnstar would have to see about talking to her later. The medicine cat never intrigued her during gatherings, but she's never had a chance or reason to interact with her.

The leader doubted she'd be able to talk to her after they met up with Twilightstar, how infuriating. "ShadowClan and WindClan, collect the dead minks and follow me. We're heading back to the Sky Glade." Dawnstar needed to collect her medicine cat and the rest of her clanmates before heading home.

The leader didn't wait long before she started leading the way back to Sky Glade after she grabbed two dead minks of her own. Upon reaching the lone pine within the Sky Glade, Dawnstar dropped her minks near the roots and waited for Twilightstar and her patrol to return. Dawnstar licked up the blood-soaked fur along her hind leg, not minding the sting of rasping her rough tongue over the wound.

She doubted she'd need to bother her daughter or Mossfreckle about this. None of these wounds were any worse than the ones she had gotten before fighting with the minks. She could take care of healing them herself. Her gaze locked on to Fallenmoon as she was waiting. He wasn't even supposed to be here! He had been assigned to Twilightstar's patrol.

Swiftfire [@Tiabirb], Blazesong [@blxze.], Shrewstep [gs29513], Silverrose [@Estelle] Briarsplash [@SentimentalSquid] Stagskull @ChaosBringer., Warmsun [@Desert Rain Frog], Spiraltail [@Tallstar], Mistlewhisker/Hawkfur [@Mica]. Honeybite [@Abyssopelagic] Dapplebreeze [Alchemist Kitsune ]

Leechscar focused on Lightningstorm as the molly parted her mouth but nothing came out. The warrior flexed his strong muscles underneath his pelt when her blue eyes went skyward, round with fear and astonishment. His head snapped back, muzzle pointed upwards, while his keen green eyes swept the sky for danger. It was common for raptors to be found around here, they circled the hills like vultures in search of prey or cats caught off guard, but nothing.

What? Leechscar dropped his head back down and stared at Lightingstorm with narrowed eyes. He took one step closer to her, pupils mere slits as they adjusted to the sunlight. Wings, decay, death, peace? Okay, so whatever the medicine cat was saying it didn't have anything to do with orders on how to proceed. Was she alright? Was everything finally getting to her and her brain's gone to the crows? Ignoring the urge to move closer, Leechscar simply continued watching Lightningstorm act strangely.

Hawkfur arrived, and Lightingstorm was back to her cheeky self. Or at least played the part well enough. His green eyes continued to shimmer with confusion and just an itty bit of concern. Yet, Lightningstorm was already moving on, pointing him towards his former mentor, Wolffang, with instructions. Okay, all of his consideration for the she-cat went down the drain right then and there. He swore she made it her life's job to make him miserable whenever they interacted. He should have fed her to a badger when they were training together.

"Got it, Kit." He huffed snarkily, turning his back to do as she ordered. He knew it wasn't common knowledge, it wasn't like Leechscar went out of his way to ensure everyone was aware of his severe disdain for Wolffang. He knew Lightingstorm wasn't doing this as a punishment or to upset him, but he was irked, regardless.

He went out of his way to avoid Dawnstar completely as he cut across the valley to reach Wolffang. Deadmoon was already at his side, whining about something or other. "I still don't understand what Leopardsong sees in him." He grumbled lowly before stopping in front of the pair.

"I see you're still finding yourself in near-death situations. Leopardsong going to love hearing about this one." Leechscar quipped purely to be an ass. "Anyway, Wolffang, if you can walk let's go. Lightningstorm wants to see you." The Fury's tone brokers no argument.
@gs29513 [Deadmoon], @TheNyanCatMinecart [Wolffang], @taillow [Bravebird] | @Alchemist Kitsune [Lightingstorm] | @Starphobia [Iceclaw]

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Stagskull

Stagskull nodded back to Mistlewhisker and grabbed the dead mink she had clawed earlier. She left the one she had brutally killed to Mistlewhisker as a gift. Perhaps Stagskull could give the skull of this one to the enforcer. The orange-brownish she-cat felt the need to shower Mistlewhisker in gifts, and she didn't know why. She admired the enforcer,
but she didn't have time for love, right? Stagskull has to protect and provide for her clan, right?

Maybe her clan was Mistlewhisker?

@Mica [Sorry if this is horrible]

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page