Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A big addition to the...
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 05:05 PM
chickadee’s auction...
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:56 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Rose
Today 04:45 PM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:41 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:40 PM

Old July 14th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Whitenose rumbled in agreement," I'm excited too... I wonder what they will look like..." He pondered stroking Petalsky with his tail. (wow that is soo short)
(xD it's all good)
"Yes, I wonder if they'll take more after you, or me. I'd love to have a bunch of snow white kits under my paws," Petalsky purred at the thought. "And hopefully they'll have your big heart as well." A happy sigh escaped her as she felt Whitenose's tail, and she took the opportunity to entwine her own tail through his.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 14th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
Dawnpaw felt good when he smiled. She had never seen him smile before. And she was grateful when he stopped flirting. It made her extremely uncomfortable.

But when he stopped, there was a deadly, uncomfortable silence between them. Dawnpaw wasn't sure what to say, and she didn't think Sunpaw new what to say either. Finally, she broke the silence.

"You know, you never answered my question earlier." She said, brightening up.

For a moment, Sunpaw was caught of guard. What question? He didn't remember her asking a question. She didn't ask a question. Did she? No.Sunpaw had a slight look of confusion on his face, until realization swept it away. "Oh right." he said, almost adding sorry on the end. "Not much. I went hunting, and ran into my sister." he answered, truthfully.
He wasn't glad he had run into his sister. She had been walking with another tom apprentice.

Last edited by Cosmo; July 14th, 2017 at 01:34 PM.
Old July 14th, 2017, 05:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

It had been quite some time since the orange tom had last seen Gingerblossom. Where was she? Had she fought in the battle? No - no, that was doubtful. Somehow Blazingcomet didn't see his sweet tempered, gentle young friend fighting in such a rough battle. No... no matter what the other cat had done, Blazingcomet was certain that she wouldn't fight them. Or hurt them. It just didn't seem like her. Bright hues scanned the clearing, before the tom settled down. He really needed to get someone else on his mind. Other then her, and... Drizzleshard... the orange tom thought of his flirting target with a fond expression. She was fun to hang around too, it would be a shame when her heart was broken. But Blazingcomet didn't hang around and bother to try starting a family, oh no.
He moved around from one cat to another as though they were nothing. And Blazingcomet never even felt sorry for it. Although, he did recall feeling bad at some times. The tom glanced up, looking around for the familiar cat. Maybe he wanted to catch up with her, or at least talk to her. And Drizzleshard, he needed to talk to her too... they needed to clear some stuff up in a bit. See, Blazingcomet liked Drizzleshard, he found her... interesting. To say the least, anyways. The orange tom, at this point, was more or less looking for a yellow flower. The flower he had seen in her fur before.
Yellow was a pretty color, but then again, Gingerblossom was a pretty cat. Though Blazingcomet was trying not to dwell too much on that. It was clear that she wasn't going to show much interest in him, so he didn't want to waste the time and effort on trying to woo a she cat who didn't understand. No, they were better left as friends. Better to make sure that they at least survived that first. While he was quite certain he had Drizzleshard's attention, he needed to make absolutely certain of it. Absolutely certain before he did something that he... or someone else... regretted. Blazingcomet had made quite a few mistakes in his life, and he wasn't planning on making another one now. No - he wasn't going to let himself get attached. Just in case it ended badly. @RedHead

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 15th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"And it's definitively better that way." The calico said, laughing along with him. Petalpaw gazed up into his eyes, her differently colored one aimed straight at him before she got up and stretched her paws out and gave the tom a flirtatious look before winking. She sure wouldn't deny sneaking out with him, after all, both were already close, and she didn't care what it was for honestly, any excuse would be good for her, maybe if they weren't gonna go hunting, as long as she was with him, she was fine. "Sure thing, as soon as we hear her snore, we're good." She mewed and pressed her nose against his for a second. "So, what'cha wanna do for now?" She asked softly.
"Hmm." He said aloud. He actually wasn't sure of what to do. Then he had an idea for conversation.

"So, how's your training going? I mean I know you're doing amazing, but how do you feel about it?" He asked.

Though he was still focused on the conversation, a part of his mind drifted off to another place. He thought about how great tonight would be. Just him and Petalpaw! It would definitely fun, and he just couldn't wait until this evening!

(Sorry I took so long to reply! I thought I had posted did this before but apparently I didn't)

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Old July 15th, 2017, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LelliNicole.zob View Post
"Hmm." He said aloud. He actually wasn't sure of what to do. Then he had an idea for conversation.

"So, how's your training going? I mean I know you're doing amazing, but how do you feel about it?" He asked.

Though he was still focused on the conversation, a part of his mind drifted off to another place. He thought about how great tonight would be. Just him and Petalpaw! It would definitely fun, and he just couldn't wait until this evening!

(Sorry I took so long to reply! I thought I had posted did this before but apparently I didn't)
Petalpaw smiled at Bouncepaw again, she liked how the tom complimented her about how amazing she was doing on her training. "Well, I feel great about it, there's no denying to that." She mewed and stood close to him, the warmth of his fur was something she actually really liked, closing her differently colored eyes and simply sinking into the other apprentice's fur, her tail finding its way around him and holding him close, the evening would be quite nice, after all, she would be with one of the only nice apprentice she knew about, and she was far from denying such a thing. "So, what do you want to do for now?" The calico asked, finally opening her eyes to gaze up at the tom, her eyes being half-way open, her tail slowly trailing his back.
Old July 16th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Formerly lellinicole.zob

My Mood: Cheerful

@Little Bird

"That's nice." She replied to him. Then she saw that he didn't look happy about seeing his sister. "Did you not want to see your sister? I mean, usually when I don't want to talk to my siblings, it's usually because we're mad at each other. So, is something wrong between the two of you? You don't have to answer if you don't want to." Dawnpaw said. She hoped he wouldn't be mad at her asking. The last thing she wanted was to make him mad at her, or make him uncomfortable because of the question.

”It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.”

Last edited by Lilac; July 19th, 2017 at 09:37 AM.
Old July 17th, 2017, 08:52 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Dovekit12
Cloudsplash padded into the clearing, her silky tail swishing behind her as she walked. A plump thrush was clamped between her jaws, which was the evidence of a successful hunt that had occurred only moments ago. Surely, this would feed some of the hungry mouths within her clan. After all, the long-furred female was taught that each addition to the prey pile counted, no matter how small or scrawny. The warrior dipped her head lightly to a few clanmates as she passed them on her way across the clearing until she halted, her paws shifting in the loose dirt underneath them. Cloudsplash set down the thrush among the other catches from other cats, making her smile, knowing that her morning hunt was now finished for the time being. Her next hunting trip would be closer to dusk, so now, the brown-and-white furred she-cat would take the time to relax and perhaps even mingle with a few of her clanmates, which in retrospect, hardly talked to, due to her shy and skittish nature. For now, however, Cloudsplash decided to rest lightly on her haunches on the edge of camp, grooming one of her paws and drawing it over her head with a small, relaxed hum coming from her parted jaws now and then.
Old July 17th, 2017, 09:47 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(xD it's all good)
"Yes, I wonder if they'll take more after you, or me. I'd love to have a bunch of snow white kits under my paws," Petalsky purred at the thought. "And hopefully they'll have your big heart as well." A happy sigh escaped her as she felt Whitenose's tail, and she took the opportunity to entwine her own tail through his.
(Sorry for a late response, I've been busy writing a short that'S as of now 13 chapters that are the length of one word doc. Page also we should end this sometime soon so the kits can be born)

Whitenose purred," I hope they look like a mix of us and have your beautiful eyes along with my desire to care for everyone in the clan." He rumbled closing his eyes enjoying this moment with his mate.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 17th, 2017, 09:54 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(Sorry for a late response, I've been busy writing a short that'S as of now 13 chapters that are the length of one word doc. Page also we should end this sometime soon so the kits can be born)

Whitenose purred," I hope they look like a mix of us and have your beautiful eyes along with my desire to care for everyone in the clan." He rumbled closing his eyes enjoying this moment with his mate.

(It's all good! I could have her start to go into labor soon- perhaps they move into the nursery because she's feeling exhausted and wants to rest, but then starts having the kits? It'll have to happen today since tomorrow I'll leave for vacation and won't be back on for a week x.x)

"I'm sure we'll have a lovely mix of them, though. Each one will have his or her own personality." A gentle smile curved Petalsky's maw, and her eyes slipped closed along with Whitenose, however the reasoning for her was more her tiredness that was suddenly washing over her. She laid her head down on her paws, shifting as the kits moved around a bit uncomfortably in her stomach once again; there was certainly a lot more activity from her loved ones today, and it was starting to hurt. She wondered briefly if she should be worried, but pushed it away. Worrying wouldn't help her or the kits, so there was no need to do it.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:01 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

(It's all good! I could have her start to go into labor soon- perhaps they move into the nursery because she's feeling exhausted and wants to rest, but then starts having the kits? It'll have to happen today since tomorrow I'll leave for vacation and won't be back on for a week x.x)

"I'm sure we'll have a lovely mix of them, though. Each one will have his or her own personality." A gentle smile curved Petalsky's maw, and her eyes slipped closed along with Whitenose, however the reasoning for her was more her tiredness that was suddenly washing over her. She laid her head down on her paws, shifting as the kits moved around a bit uncomfortably in her stomach once again; there was certainly a lot more activity from her loved ones today, and it was starting to hurt. She wondered briefly if she should be worried, but pushed it away. Worrying wouldn't help her or the kits, so there was no need to do it.
(Alright, I'll PM the Rpers of the kits. Should we act as if Petalsky is there or not?)
Whitenose knew Petalsky was tired so he meowed," How about we go to the nursery. And our kits will be beautiful." He rumbled gently guiding her towards the nursery.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here