Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:15 PM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:03 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:58 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:49 PM

Old December 9th, 2016, 06:34 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

After exiting his den, the brown tabby leader bounded his way up the Skyrock until he rested on the very peak of it, looking down upon his clan for a moment, almost sort of reminiscing of the days that were quiet, when a big decision like this (although it was the first time) was hanging over his head, when he could simply be speaking to his warriors, small-talk, rather than think about the harsh journey they will take to these supposed other clans in order to liberate them of their evil leadership, most surely many battles will take place in order to purge the clans of these said leaders and even more surely cats on both sides will die.
But they were Skyclan. They were a unit, a family, they worked together, lived together, breathed together, as one. They were strong. And they were kind, they would not let these clans suffer under cruel leaders no longer. They would survive. Grousestar was positive of that.
Shaking his head a bit, the tom yowled out,
"All Skyclan cat's young enough to catch their own meals, may you please gather here beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!"

The tom would wait several minutes to allow the members of Skyclan enough time to stop or pause what they were doing in order to gather to listen to what he had to say, his eyes glancing at his paws momentarily before he swept his tail in a wide arch, as if swiping away any doubts that his mind tried to conjure up. He was confident that he had chosen right in believing in that tom. This was the right decision.

After giving ample time for cats to gather, Grousestar would continue talking, keeping his voice loud enough so that the cats gathered could hear what he had to say.
"As you all may or may not have been aware of the stranger brought into our clan, found at the border with severe injuries, he has recovered from them and I was able to speak with them. And I'm sure you all, like me, are desperate to get answers. It's not every day we have a strange cat appear from seemingly nowhere, speaking of Starclan and such. Well, I have the answers for you."

Pausing to take a deep breath, he momentarily closed his eyes before opening them again to meet the eyes of his clan.
"He is not just any loner, he is, in fact, a clan cat. He comes from a clan known as Thunderclan, and, according to him, there are three other clans in the place he has come from, which are Windclan, Shadowclan, and Riverclan. That is how he knows of Starclan. They operate in ways just like us and are a quarter of a moon travel from here, past Twoleg Place.
Now you may be asking yourselves, 'Okay, so what? Why is he here?'
Well his clans have been over taken by leaders, cruel leaders that have outlawed any mention of Starclan, preventing medicine cat's from having their meetings and even threatening those that oppose their rule, perhaps even killing those that oppose them. And we can't just sit idly by and allow these poor cats to be harassed by those evil leaders, that is not the way of Skyclan and that is not the way of me. We are kind and helpful cats. And I can not sit back knowing that there are cats out there needing our help.
"

There was no doubt in this toms voice as he spoke to his clan, no sign of doubt in his eyes. He was completely sure about what he was saying to his clan and there was even a look for any cat to challenge him, those emerald eyes that had always seemed kind and friendly, not capable of feeling anger, were burning with a fire. He was going to help these cats. He couldn't stand cat's who sat back when other's needed help. He was not going to be one of those cats.

"So cats of Skyclan. We are going to help these clans. We will usurp those tyrants from their thrones and purge the clans of the evil that has plagued them. We will march on these clans in one days time, so please, prepare yourselves. Queens must stay in camp to care for the young and elderly, many of the apprentice's will stay and a few of the warriors will stay to guard the camp as well while we are gone. Those who will be coming with, expect a long and perilous journey, as it is a quarter moon walk from here to the clans, and expect battle when we reach these clan's because our intrusion will not be seen as friendly."

Finally, Grousestar stopped speaking and sighed, smiling down at his clan with love. He was so proud, proud of how strong they were, how, even through the darkest of times, they have made it through. There was no clan he'd rather serve and lead than this one.

"Thank you. That concludes this clan meeting."

With that, the brown tabby leaped off of the rock, drawing the meeting to a close.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; December 9th, 2016 at 06:38 PM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 06:46 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Duskflight @S A G I E
(Sorry it's not very long)
Auroraflame padded briskly into camp, quickly glancing over her shoulder to see if Sagewhisker was still following. Seeing she was she noticed she had walked in just in time to see Grousestar saying the last few words of his announcement. "Grousestar!", Auroraflame called, still walking quickly towards the SkyClan leader. "I've found another cat. She appears to know of StarClan as well", Auroraflame reported as she slowed to a stop once she reached the leader. Gesturing to Sagewhisker behind her.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; December 9th, 2016 at 06:46 PM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 06:52 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@Duskflight @S A G I E
(Sorry it's not very long)
Auroraflame padded briskly into camp, quickly glancing over her shoulder to see if Sagewhisker was still following. Seeing she was she noticed she had walked in just in time to see Grousestar saying the last few words of his announcement. "Grousestar!", Auroraflame called, still walking quickly towards the SkyClan leader. "I've found another cat. She appears to know of StarClan as well", Auroraflame reported as she slowed to a stop once she reached the leader. Gesturing to Sagewhisker behind her.
Blinking a bit in mute surprise as his deputy approached him, the brown tabby took notice of the cat that she had brought along. Another stranger? Though as soon as he heard her state that she spoke of Starclan as well, something in his brain chuckled and he nodded his head. "Yes, this must be Sagewhisker then, Mapledash's lost companion. He had thought he lost her in Twoleg place during his travels. Pleasure to meet you miss." The leader dipped his head in greetings and in respect for the new cat. "I believe Mapledash will be looking for you, feel free to help yourself to some prey before speaking to him." Meowed the tom before looking to Auroraflame.
"I'm assuming you missed the meeting then?" Purred the tom, a small tilt of his head a smile etching onto his muzzle as he inquired.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 9th, 2016, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Blinking a bit in mute surprise as his deputy approached him, the brown tabby took notice of the cat that she had brought along. Another stranger? Though as soon as he heard her state that she spoke of Starclan as well, something in his brain chuckled and he nodded his head. "Yes, this must be Sagewhisker then, Mapledash's lost companion. He had thought he lost her in Twoleg place during his travels. Pleasure to meet you miss." The leader dipped his head in greetings and in respect for the new cat. "I believe Mapledash will be looking for you, feel free to help yourself to some prey before speaking to him." Meowed the tom before looking to Auroraflame.
"I'm assuming you missed the meeting then?" Purred the tom, a small tilt of his head a smile etching onto his muzzle as he inquired.
So it wasn't that much of a coincidence, Auroraflame thought, the puzzle pieces clicking together perfectly. She then nodded. "What did I miss?", she asked. She knew that Grousestar had been talking to Mapledash but she didn't exactly know what about and she was quite curious as to know what information Mapledash had passed on to Grousestar. Looking around, she could see the majority of the warriors bustling around with excitement. She must have missed something big. Maybe it had something to do with what Sagewhisker had been talking about earlier. WindClan? Isn't that what she had said? Or maybe something bigger.

Old December 9th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
So it wasn't that much of a coincidence, Auroraflame thought, the puzzle pieces clicking together perfectly. She then nodded. "What did I miss?", she asked. She knew that Grousestar had been talking to Mapledash but she didn't exactly know what about and she was quite curious as to know what information Mapledash had passed on to Grousestar. Looking around, she could see the majority of the warriors bustling around with excitement. She must have missed something big. Maybe it had something to do with what Sagewhisker had been talking about earlier. WindClan? Isn't that what she had said? Or maybe something bigger.
Grousestar almost couldn't help himself from chuckling a bit, finding it amusing that he had just had a rather large speech and his deputy missed the entire thing. "Oh dear, you missed quite a bit." He ended up sighing out after a chuckle, eye brows arched before he sat down.
"All give you the simplified version I suppose. Apparently there are four other clans, that's where those two came from, and those clans, they have been taken over by cats that have outlawed any talk or mention of Starclan, threatening and likely killing those that oppose their rule. So we are going to march on those clans to liberate them of their evil rule in a days time. I've instructed for the queens and elders to stay as well as a good majority of the apprentices and a few of the warriors to protect the camp."
Flicking his ear, he looked over his deputy carefully before offering a smile.
"So I suggest preparing yourself Aurora, I'd like you to take this journey with me, the warriors will need your guidance and strength just as they'll need mine."

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 9th, 2016, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Grousestar almost couldn't help himself from chuckling a bit, finding it amusing that he had just had a rather large speech and his deputy missed the entire thing. "Oh dear, you missed quite a bit." He ended up sighing out after a chuckle, eye brows arched before he sat down.
"All give you the simplified version I suppose. Apparently there are four other clans, that's where those two came from, and those clans, they have been taken over by cats that have outlawed any talk or mention of Starclan, threatening and likely killing those that oppose their rule. So we are going to march on those clans to liberate them of their evil rule in a days time. I've instructed for the queens and elders to stay as well as a good majority of the apprentices and a few of the warriors to protect the camp."
Flicking his ear, he looked over his deputy carefully before offering a smile.
"So I suggest preparing yourself Aurora, I'd like you to take this journey with me, the warriors will need your guidance and strength just as they'll need mine."
She could understand Grousestars amusement. And found it a little amusing herself. Auroraflame listened carefully to Grousestars simplified version. Four Clans. Evil Leaders. SkyClan marching on to save them, Auroraflame thought. The final pieces of the puzzle were complete. The ebony she cat had two bite her lip to stop herself from having an outburst of laughter though a wide grin formed on her expression. When she thought of the word march, she though of her clanmates marching, with the words ringing in the air. 'Left! Left! Left, Right, Left!'. Then those few clumsy cats fell over and the all her clanmates toppled down with a dominoes effect. (I'm sorry, it just slipped into my mind XD) Auroraflame then calmed down and a smile slipped onto her face at her leaders kind words. "Of course Grousestar", Auroraflame said, dipping her head respectively. She stood there in a moments silence before piping up, "When will we be going?".

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; December 9th, 2016 at 07:26 PM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
She could understand Grousestars amusement. And found it a little amusing herself. Auroraflame listened carefully to Grousestars simplified version. Four Clans. Evil Leaders. SkyClan marching on to save them, Auroraflame thought. The final pieces of the puzzle were complete. The ebony she cat had two bite her lip to stop herself from having an outburst of laughter though a wide grin formed on her expression. When she thought of the word march, she though of her clanmates marching, with the words ringing in the air. 'Left! Left! Left, Right, Left!'. Then those few clumsy cats fell over and the all her clanmates toppled down with a dominoes effect. (I'm sorry, it just slipped into my mind XD) Auroraflame then calmed down and a smile slipped onto her face at her leaders kind words. "Of course Grousestar", Auroraflame said, dipping her head respectively. She stood there in a moments silence before piping up, "When will we be going?".
Curiosity peaked in him when he saw the amusement in her face and the rather amused grin that had settled onto her muzzle after he had told the simplified version to her, his head tilting and a wide grin of his own stretching over his muzzle. I wonder what was so funny? I always love a good laugh!
But alas, the tom thought against questioning the look, there were more important matters at hand than that.
As a moment of silence passed between them, the leader made a move as if to leave before pausing at her question, offering another smile. "A day's time, I figured that'd be enough time for everyone, don't you?"

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 9th, 2016, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Curiosity peaked in him when he saw the amusement in her face and the rather amused grin that had settled onto her muzzle after he had told the simplified version to her, his head tilting and a wide grin of his own stretching over his muzzle. I wonder what was so funny? I always love a good laugh!
But alas, the tom thought against questioning the look, there were more important matters at hand than that.
As a moment of silence passed between them, the leader made a move as if to leave before pausing at her question, offering another smile. "A day's time, I figured that'd be enough time for everyone, don't you?"
A days time. Would that be enough time? Probably would. "Sounds like a good amount of time", Auroraflame said, nodding in agreement. She trusted Grousestar's decision. A day would be enough. All they needed to do was to remind themselves of their battle moves and eat up so they had enough energy. Auroraflame was about to walk away but one last question stopped her. "Will Ebonypaw be coming?", Auroraflame asked. The answer would mostly likely be yes but she did wonder if Ebonypaw have enough knowledge in case of serious injuries. But she had faith.

Old December 9th, 2016, 07:51 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
A days time. Would that be enough time? Probably would. "Sounds like a good amount of time", Auroraflame said, nodding in agreement. She trusted Grousestar's decision. A day would be enough. All they needed to do was to remind themselves of their battle moves and eat up so they had enough energy. Auroraflame was about to walk away but one last question stopped her. "Will Ebonypaw be coming?", Auroraflame asked. The answer would mostly likely be yes but she did wonder if Ebonypaw have enough knowledge in case of serious injuries. But she had faith.
Nodding his head a bit, Grousestar would glance at the ground, believing that a day would be a good amount of time as well before looking back at Aurora just in case she had any other questions before he went back to his den in order to truly think things over, over eating some food. Then he would need to go about checking on the warriors, see which were coming, which were opting to stay back at camp to make sure it was well guarded.
Ears perking up at her question, he grunted a bit, as if the question caught him off guard. "I'll be asking her to come yes, I just hope that she's ready.. I'll stop by her den after I eat. Or could you check in with her for me?" He asked with a tilt of his head, knowing that he had many others to speak to, he felt it would ease a bit of the pressure off his shoulders if his deputy could speak to a few cats as well.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 9th, 2016, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Nodding his head a bit, Grousestar would glance at the ground, believing that a day would be a good amount of time as well before looking back at Aurora just in case she had any other questions before he went back to his den in order to truly think things over, over eating some food. Then he would need to go about checking on the warriors, see which were coming, which were opting to stay back at camp to make sure it was well guarded.
Ears perking up at her question, he grunted a bit, as if the question caught him off guard. "I'll be asking her to come yes, I just hope that she's ready.. I'll stop by her den after I eat. Or could you check in with her for me?" He asked with a tilt of his head, knowing that he had many others to speak to, he felt it would ease a bit of the pressure off his shoulders if his deputy could speak to a few cats as well.
"Sure!" Auroraflame said rather enthusiastically. It would give her something to do rather then pace around the camp waiting for the day to be over. With a quick dip of her head to Grousestar, she started to walk towards the medicine cat den. While she walked she scanned the camp with her icy hues and her gaze fell on Sagewhisker, who was talking to Mapledash. Seeing Sagewhisker was occupied and had something to do, she continued to walk towards the den. She hadn't really talked to Ebonypaw before. Maybe once or twice but those were just a simple 'hello', or 'how are you?'. She wondered if she could end up getting an actual conversation this time. Abruptly stopping to avoid some kits that dashed around, she then continued and disappeared into the Medicine Cat Den.

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; July 10th, 2017 at 09:03 PM.