Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:03 PM
✧lys's adopts/store✧
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 07:59 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 07:57 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:56 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Mizu
Today 07:50 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 20th, 2018, 04:00 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thimble21 View Post
Wishpaw sighed. She knew the Queen would only be madder if she woke up to this. Walking over, she prodded her and maybe accidentally/on purpose stepped on her tail a little.

(Sorry so short.)
(Gorsebird P.O.V)

Gorsebird let out a soft groan her eyes fluttering as she was awakened from her nap, "What do you want?" She deadpanned looking at Wishpaw with a serious expression in no mood to be all sweet and maternal that was before Tempestkit unmistakeable wail echoed into her ears. Quickly turning to her belly she picked up the little kitten and cuddle him close to her chest knowing that's what he wanted.

(Tempestkit's P.O.V)

"Maaaah~" Tempestkit cooed his chubby kitten paws reaching out to touch his Mama soft chest fur happy that her scent was close and in a way hugging him, "Mahmah!" He gurgled his usual pompous attitude leaving as he smiled at his Mama it looking somewhat odd on his usual grumpy face.
Old April 20th, 2018, 05:17 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Huh. So they're good for beestings," Shinefang said allowed, digesting this new fact about a plant he hadn't realized had medicinal properties at all. "That's good to know. There's nothing quite like honey to soothe a sore throat, but as it turns out, where there's honey there's bees." The old tom's gaze darted between the blackberry leaves and the raspberry leaves he could see in the Windclan cat's stores. "I suppose they do both have their leaves in clusters of three," he admitted, "But let me tell you, you only need to chase one squirrel into a blackberry bush to learn the difference real quick. Those thorns are not very forgiving." The old tom chuckled to himself, remembering getting scraped up as a young warrior. How reckless he's been. Not wonder he was a bag of fur and scars now. "What are raspberry leaves good for?" he asked, intrigued now by Surgestorm's declaration that they had a completely different medicinal function.
Surgestorm dragged a raspberry leaf out of the pile with a careful claw, smiling fondly. "Raspberry leaves are good for easing pain, but aren't exactly the best. They can help stop bleeding though, so I tend to use them for kitting queens to stop them from bleeding after they give birth," He explained. "I've been stocking up for this new-leaf... I'm hoping to see some new kits getting into trouble around here." The ebony medicine cat loved kittens, and they were good for the clan as well. Blinking away from the raspberry leaf, he turned his yellow hues toward Shinefang once more. "Is there anything else in particular that you were wondering about?" He looked past the other tom for a second, caught off guard on how far the sun had moved since he had last looked. Had time really gone that quickly? "Jeez, time flies when you're having fun..." He murmured despite it being off-topic.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; April 20th, 2018 at 05:17 PM.
Old April 20th, 2018, 06:03 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
(Gorsebird P.O.V)

Gorsebird let out a soft groan her eyes fluttering as she was awakened from her nap, "What do you want?" She deadpanned looking at Wishpaw with a serious expression in no mood to be all sweet and maternal that was before Tempestkit unmistakeable wail echoed into her ears. Quickly turning to her belly she picked up the little kitten and cuddle him close to her chest knowing that's what he wanted.

(Tempestkit's P.O.V)

"Maaaah~" Tempestkit cooed his chubby kitten paws reaching out to touch his Mama soft chest fur happy that her scent was close and in a way hugging him, "Mahmah!" He gurgled his usual pompous attitude leaving as he smiled at his Mama it looking somewhat odd on his usual grumpy face.
"Well, I was just making sure Tempestkit got back safely! You know?" Wishpaw said. She faked a VERY awkward laugh. "Guess I just gotta go now..." She edged towards the entrance .
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 21st, 2018, 04:01 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thimble21 View Post
"Well, I was just making sure Tempestkit got back safely! You know?" Wishpaw said. She faked a VERY awkward laugh. "Guess I just gotta go now..." She edged towards the entrance .
Tempestkit let out a purr expecting Wishpaw to lay by his Mama and talk like he had seen other cats do; when she didn't however, he became extremely sad, "Waspow? Waspow!? WASPOW!?" He bawled his head quickly shooting up seeing as his friend seemed to be moving closer and closer to the exit of the nursery, "M-m-m-m-mah a-a-aanh W-w-w-w-w-w-w-waspow!" He whimpered beginning to cry at the thought of the apprentice leaving him extending his paw and being very much out of reach of the pretty she-cat.
Old April 21st, 2018, 05:40 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

Quote:
Tempestkit let out a purr expecting Wishpaw to lay by his Mama and talk like he had seen other cats do; when she didn't however, he became extremely sad, "Waspow? Waspow!? WASPOW!?" He bawled his head quickly shooting up seeing as his friend seemed to be moving closer and closer to the exit of the nursery, "M-m-m-m-mah a-a-aanh W-w-w-w-w-w-w-waspow!" He whimpered beginning to cry at the thought of the apprentice leaving him extending his paw and being very much out of reach of the pretty she-cat.
Wishpaw stopped at Tempestkit's mewling. "What is it Tempestkit?' She asked, sounding slightly annoyed at Tempestkit's redundant mewing." Do you want the Mossball you were playing with? I can go get it! " She perked up at this thought. Though It Tempestkit had it, she didn't..... She frowned.

Old April 21st, 2018, 07:24 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm dragged a raspberry leaf out of the pile with a careful claw, smiling fondly. "Raspberry leaves are good for easing pain, but aren't exactly the best. They can help stop bleeding though, so I tend to use them for kitting queens to stop them from bleeding after they give birth," He explained. "I've been stocking up for this new-leaf... I'm hoping to see some new kits getting into trouble around here." The ebony medicine cat loved kittens, and they were good for the clan as well. Blinking away from the raspberry leaf, he turned his yellow hues toward Shinefang once more. "Is there anything else in particular that you were wondering about?" He looked past the other tom for a second, caught off guard on how far the sun had moved since he had last looked. Had time really gone that quickly? "Jeez, time flies when you're having fun..." He murmured despite it being off-topic.
Shinefang followed the medicine cat's gaze and noticed at once how the day had gotten on. "It sure does," he agreed as he got to his feet, his left hip creaking a bit as he stood. "I'd say I'd best be off if I want to be back in my den before dark." The old tom looked at Surgestorm, gratitude shining in his lone, orange eye. "Thanks for taking the time to teach me a thing or two. I suppose I'll see you around at halfmoon, the gathering, around the territory. Here and there, you know," he prattled. "The Shadowclan medicine cat, Daydream now, back when I first took this job they did my 'apprentice ceremony'. I'd say I've learned enough to be due for the real thing if you'd like to join for that." Shinefang's whisker's twitched in amusement, "Can't wait to see what my full name will be," he said with a chortling huff.

Old April 21st, 2018, 08:51 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Opal

Lionbreeze sat down and ate his rabbit he had got from the fresh kill pile. He likes sitting alone with friends also he likes to talk to others. He saw Nimblewhisker walk twords him.

Old April 22nd, 2018, 08:20 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Weaver View Post
Wishpaw stopped at Tempestkit's mewling. "What is it Tempestkit?' She asked, sounding slightly annoyed at Tempestkit's redundant mewing." Do you want the Mossball you were playing with? I can go get it! " She perked up at this thought. Though It Tempestkit had it, she didn't..... She frowned.
"Woaspow! C-C-Cuom o-ovor h-h-h-h-h-hure!" Tempestkit stuttered all the 'words' at once burning his throat and making tears prickled his eyes, "D-d-d-d-dioesn't Woaspaw w-w-wike T-t-t-timepiestkite? T-T-T-T-T-Timepiestkite weally w-w-w-w-w-w-wikes y-y-you!" He sniffled the even longer sentence than the last making the pain almost unbearable as he held both his paws off not wanting to leave his Mama's hold.
Old April 22nd, 2018, 08:35 AM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

Quote:
"Woaspow! C-C-Cuom o-ovor h-h-h-h-h-hure!" Tempestkit stuttered all the 'words' at once burning his throat and making tears prickled his eyes, "D-d-d-d-dioesn't Woaspaw w-w-wike T-t-t-timepiestkite? T-T-T-T-T-Timepiestkite weally w-w-w-w-w-w-wikes y-y-you!" He sniffled the even longer sentence than the last making the pain almost unbearable as he held both his paws off not wanting to leave his Mama's hold.
Wishpaw frowned, trying to discern the words inbetween the stutters. She new enough to come back over there at least. "Now, there, there." She said patting him awkwardly on the head. " it's all right. " She meowed. (Wishpaw has no siblings, so she doesn't really know how to act around kits. She just treats them like fragile babies.)

Old April 22nd, 2018, 10:40 AM
im adrift on the sea..

My Mood: Relaxed

DawnKit squirmed. Her small weak body shuffled around as her mother nosed her away, she mewed a small bit whilst being a bit aggravated. How dare her mother move her away from her warmth and wake her up! But as the other queen began to take care of them she decided to just stick with her siblings. Still on edge, she shuffled towards her brothers using her weak little legs to push her about. She was probably getting all covered in dirt again. How would she know? Her eyes flashed open and she purred as she curled into her brother's warmth.

-Sean Mcloughlin (Jacksepticeye)

"spread love and kindness,
wherever you go."
-Ethan Nestor (CrankGamePlays)
Closed Thread