Today 07:53 AM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 07:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 22nd, 2024, 06:57 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watermeloon View Post
(naw issok! I was gonna make mine short but I realised I had time to make it longer soo)

The warrior dropped to the ground and rolled to the side, her underbelly protected as she leapt back into a fighting stance. Blood beaded on her ear. Feathernose flicked said ear with irritation. Her belly had been spared, yet the claws were unavoidable. The usually gentle she-cat had been hardened in the battle. "Shut up," she spat, her claws soaring through the air, the paw curled. She spun in a circle, carried by the momentum of the swing, her hind leg shooting out in an attempt to hook Frostpetal's front legs out from under her. Feathernose's blue eyes glittered with cold, icy fury. "You have no right to tell me what to do, scum. Your Clan... Your Clan. They poisoned our water, and are now attacking our meds. Fish with no honour." Her voice was contemptuous, hiding the fear, the anger squished deep beneath, deep inside her heart that beat erratically.

@Shellwhisker (is joining frostpetal against feather)
[ @RavensDove - I'm throwing in Birchbranch <3 ]

[ ¥ Rolled a 6 - Successful Move ¥ ]

A snarl sounded behind Feathernose. Claws suddenly raked the ThunderClan warrior's flanks and hind quarters, light brown and white fur a flash.

Birchbranch was circling Feathernose, shoulders hunched and her head held low.

"I expect you to get out of here before I rip that throat of yours open," The RiverClaner hissed, deep amber eyes glittering with fury.

The warrior stepped in front of Frostpetal protectively.

"Because I most certainly will if Frostpetal doesn't beat me to it."

Birchbranch flashed her Clanmate a knowing look from amber eyes before focusing her gaze on Feathernose.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.

Last edited by paris; February 22nd, 2024 at 07:00 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 06:58 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post
ᗢ cobwebpaw ᗢ

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @starry , @Micanomancy

[ 110 / 200 ]

trigger warnings for this post: none
' no. ' cobwebpaw's voice was cold. ' i put you in too much danger the first time, and that was awful of me. i am not making you two do that. don't go. ' her eyes were wide with fear, and she bent down to start licking the blood off of eaglekit's fur.
Eaglekit
RiverClan
she/her | 5 moons
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Cobwebpaw - @/finley.exe ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglekit struggled away from Cobwebpaw at first, righteous fury in her gaze. "No! I can help! Cobwebpaw, how are you supposed to be our medicine cat if you don't have herbs to work with!" She stared up at the apprentice with pleading eyes. "Please, let me help. I'm good at this! I stole ThunderClan herbs right from under their noses! I can sneak in and out of camp, I've done it three times already!" Should she be admitting to that? "I have to help you. You can't do this yourself." She finally let herself be cleaned, leaning into Cobwebpaw's side. "Let me help." The apprentice's warmth was so soothing, and her anxiety and fear began to fade, instead replaced by anger. "I won't let you end up like Tansypaw." She snarled under her breath, but her anger was not directed towards the grey molly pressed against her. It was towards everything else. Everything that drove Tansypaw to ruin, everything that kept her awake, kept her from eating, kept her from taking care of herself until finally she snapped. Eaglekit wouldn't let it happen to another friend.

[Cobwebpaw is now Eaglekit's adopted big sister, sorry, I don't make the rules <3]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 22nd, 2024, 07:05 PM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan/ThunderClan Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MothDust~ View Post
(sorry short response )

⋆⭒˚。⋆ Lakeshine ⋆⭒˚。⋆

Lakeshine paced anxiously in the clearing looking at all the cats, his fur bristling with nervous energy. The sight and the smell of blood filled his senses, the snow only dulling it slightly. The anticipation of battle weighed heavily on his shoulders, filling him with a sense of unease. Making him antsy and nervous. All he could think about was his mate, Seagullwing. She was going to have kits, at some point. Thank goodness she wasn't in his war. He hated conflict, and despised the thought of violence tearing through the peace of the forest. Yet, duty bound him to defend his clan, even if it meant wading into the chaos of war.

He looked around again, shaking the thoughts from his head. He looked around again.

@Shellwhisker
Powerplay Permissions given by @ / ~MothDust~ via visitor messages.

[ • Rolled a 6 - Successful Move • ]

Sharp claws dug into Lakeshine's shoulders as Larkswoop leapt onto the Tom's back from behind.

Using the fact she had winded her opponent ro her advantage, Larkswoop kicked out with her hind legs, one set of hind claws raking Lakeshine's chest while the other set caught his right eye.

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 07:08 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 31 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

It seems despite trying to track Firetails pawsteps in the dustcloud he kicked up, the move was too effective on both sides. Neither warrior could find eachother, and this meant that their fight was effectively concluded. Maybe Firetail had gotten hit in that blind mess, and had snuck off to lick his wounds and take a less active role in the battle as a guard for the nursery or medicine cats den with his injuries, it'd be reasonable. Whatever it was Mudhound couldnt find the riverclan tom as they emerged from the dust so they moved on to other focuses.
@SpiritWolf_yt (Im moving Muddy on from this fight as they're booked for more after this)

Freed from the rather annoying tom and needing some downtime from constant fighting the tripod shifted focus onto something productive but not battlely. After all Bumblestar had wanted riverclan put in their place right? Maybe some light destruction might help? ......Maybe Mudhound was just getting a bit heartsick about all this bloodshed. Whatever, destruction as an alternative, the maine coon would go after the warriors den as the 'kindest' target.

Claws sunk into the den, tearing down the roof and walls with quick motions and stomping down the foliage, tossing things around in their wake.

Uuuuuuuntil a large body collided with theirs, knocking them over. Usually Mudhound would be able to stand strong but between their distracted actions against the den and Sparrowsnarl's large stature (a group the maine coon wasnt used to going up against even if unless the tom had maine coon blood too he'd be smaller then them) the tripod was toppled. Whiiiiiich crushed what remained of the warriors den under the weight of two cats.
Oops.

The slashing claws were batted away by large paws, Mudhound flipping even still under Sparrowsnarl to grapple him back and play defensive until their lagging brain could catch up to the surprise attack.
In this disorientated state, they blurted out words they probably shouldnt have, growing distressed and tired with this battle. "IM SO SICK OF THIS WHOLE BATTLE!!!" A couple of gasps for breath, perhaps a little too emotional. "This is so stupid and I hate it and I hate you and everything and I hate how even trying to do things that arent horrible are still horrible and Im gonna throw you across this camp by your tail if you dont GET OFFA ME!!!"

This was rapidly turning into a proper emotional freak out which in Mudhound terms either meant a crying fit if they were safe or blind rage of nothing but a snapping animal if they werent. Which they werent. So now, for riverclans sake because they truely did not think the clan deserved it the tripod was trying to forcefully push the tom off snarling as they did.

@Micanomancy
Sparrowsnarl
RiverClan
he/him | 50 moons
[Large, fluffy, dark brown tabby with amber eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Sparrowsnarl's relentless paws halted in their battering as Mudhound cried out in frustration, surprise in his amber gaze. What the hell? His lapse in focus made him vulnerable, and Mudhound's strength sent him tripping off to the side. He glowered at the tripod. "Surprising, coming from a cat who has invaded our camp twice now. Bumblestar's lackey indeed." He spat.

Sparrowsnarl kept his stance ready to leap at Mudhound should they try to fight back or run, but the cuts along his muzzle were stinging, and it was hard to keep the blood out of his eyes. He was a full maine coon, so they were of equal size. "I saw you targeting apprentices, you coward." Suddenly lunging forward, he aimed a swipe along Mudhound's nose.

[Holds Mudhound gently]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old February 22nd, 2024, 07:33 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Springpaw
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear
purrks: herbal knowledge - tier 2 | the collector | mind reader | skip the steps[all perm. active; sts for battle training]

Disappointment marked Springpaw’s features as the molly below gave no verbal response, therefore making the healer uncertain if Flutterminnow was even bothering to take her words for granted. Her brows furrowed forward slightly, focusing her attention back on the raging battlefield before her. To be fair, she hated it. It made her feel deleterious to her clan-mates who were overworking themselves to win this raid. It brought back far too many haunting memories of the last battles she had witnessed. Impotence was pulsating itself through her veins and her body itched with harsh anticipation to help aid her clan in this ruthless, bloody war. However, she held herself back from such impulsive urges. It would be a horrible mistake to just leap into battle and risk getting herself stuck in the same situation that she had before with Shadefrost - the name ringing heavy memories in her brain that she wished to not recall. The tom nearly killed her on that very same day only to leave her there on the ground to bleed out and hopefully die from blood loss. It was an agonizing thought, and she wished that she had never brought it up in the first place.

Springpaw shook her head abruptly, her lips pursing as a quiet huff expelled past her lips. She needed to focus on the battle. Keep a keen eye out for in case there were any more fallen warriors that she needed to scoop out and take to safety. Speaking of safety, the medic couldn’t help but anxiously look around the reeds that she had dragged both herself and Flutterminnow towards to keep themselves away from the battle itself. It wasn’t a safe spot to be and she knew it well. They were going to need to move fast before any of those kill-happy water dwellers spotted them and wanted to attack them as bait. Hot, boiling, bubbling piles of unfretted anger coursed through her chest, and her small, dagger-like claws were quick to slip from their sheathes, seeping into the coarse soil beneath her naturally small snow-white paws. She’d defend herself and Flutterminnow out with her life if that was needed. She wasn’t going to allow herself to lose another clan-mate and therefore, allow that guilt to lay pressure against her shoulders. It wasn’t something that was going to happen again… wait.

Now that she felt her mind racing with the thought of defending her fallen clan-mate, where was Drizzlecloud? Ever since they had arrived at RiverClan’s camp and split, Springpaw hadn’t seen a single part of her mentor anywhere during the battle. She wouldn’t grow missing on purpose, right? She would be tending to the wounded somewhere else that was safe. Her legs began to itch with the growing desire to leap out onto the battlefield and search for her mentor, worry, and bile rose in her throat as anxiety overtook her, making her unable to finish the trail of thought to search for her mentor. She was an easy target; she was half deaf, for StarClan’s sake! What if she was right? What if someone had gotten to Drizzlecloud? A small part of her defied the thought as her mentor had been a warrior before she was a medicine cat, but it was still troubling to feel as if the possibility of her mentor becoming an easy target was bound to become true.

That was when she saw it. The impeccable horrors that no child should ever be witnessed to see within their entire childhood. Her body grew still as her blue eyes latched onto the horrifying sight that unfolded right in front of her own eyes, her heart leaping up towards her throat as the urge to scream pressed itself right into the very front of her mind. A RiverClan warrior had barrelled itself into her mentor and relentlessly slammed Drizzlecloud’s head into the ground. Not once, but twice. Springpaw couldn’t do anything but watch in helpless horror, time seemingly slowing down as the scene unfolded before her very eyes. The once agonizing pain that trumpeted through her side had numbed, her muscles stiff and eyes glued to the monster over her mentor continuing to beat her mentor to shreds before tossing her like a helpless ragdoll. Each breath that the calico took felt shallow and coupled, her hair standing on end as she watched the crimson leak out of the very wound that the monster had caused. That her mentor’s perpetrator had caused. That Drizzlecloud could now just be dead and gone just from that singular act alone.

She wanted to scream. She wanted to cry and scream angrily at that RiverClan monster for what she’d done. Every part of her felt frozen as if time itself grew to a close, her lips only quivering as her legs complained about the consistent stiffness. Drizzlecloud could be dead, and she didn’t know what to even do about it. Her eyes watched the deathly still body for a moment, every fiber of her being itching to scream out her name to catch her attention. She couldn’t be dead, Springpaw wasn’t mentally or physically prepared to lose another important cat in her life. Not again. Her racing heart eased itself for a minute when she saw her body move, but only a little. Fresh scarlet stained the ground, her nose burning from the reeking stench of blood as her head spun and her vision felt blurry. Her growing rage deep within fueled her to focus, a quiet growl echoing thoroughly within her throat as she kept herself standing. She wasn’t going to allow herself to collapse due to the unbeatable stress and heartache that she was enduring. Drizzlecloud would pull through this, she knew. She’d be alive and well, and she’d be able to get over to her without any issues.

Sparrowpelt’s brown frame came out of nowhere, attacking her mentor’s perpetrator to try to give her mentor a window to escape and run to hide so she could recover. Springpaw wanted to try to get herself out there and court her mentor towards her direction, but that was asking for a death wish. That itself would be risky and she knew that. She knew that if she even tried anything to go out there and save her mentor, it would just be a death wish all on its own. She held every unbridled urge to scream out for her mentor to get up and run; for her to get out of there and save herself. Sure, she knew that she would have to be the only one acting out to heal her clan-mate’s most likely vital wounds, but she didn’t care about that right now. Drizzlecloud’s safety mattered more to her than it ever would to anyone else. Turning her head back towards Flutterminnow, the panicked medic felt her paws begin to tap themselves incessantly, searching for something to do other than feel helpless and a burden at the same time. “Flutterminnow… I am… going to need… you to get… up… in case… Drizzlecloud… gets over here… we need… to be… ready… she’ll… need more… than a single… pair of paws… to help her out.” Her voice was coated to the brim with shaking anxiety, and she knew there wasn’t anything that she could do to stop that.

Her focus dragged itself back towards the cluttered clearing once again after she had barked out orders to the fallen feline, catching the relatively sluggish movements of her mentor finally getting up and getting herself out of there. Springpaw’s heart clenched as she watched Drizzlecloud sluggishly move her way out of the battlefield, her paws slamming against the coarse soil with nothing but anxiety. Springpaw’s lips moved in an attempt to try to speak out towards the raging battlefield, but her voice couldn’t be found. The words that desperately wanted to crawl out of her throat pitifully fell back to the deepest parts of her lungs. What was she doing? Why couldn’t she speak? Why was she standing around and looking like a fool watching her mentor try her hardest to get herself out of harm's way? She wasn’t sure, but she finally felt like she found her voice as her eyes locked with her mentor’s jade-green, both of their hues reminiscing the pure panic and anxiety that the both of them were foretelling. “Drizzlecloud!” She called, forcing herself to speak to her loudest barrier as she tried her hardest to grasp her mentor’s wobbly body, only to find herself frozen as the blue-gray tabby grew closer to her view.

She looked like an absolute mess. Both the stench of blood and RiverClan reeked off her mentor, and that wasn’t even the only thing that was apparent on her mentor’s battered body. The side of her head was gushing blood, incessantly pouring itself down her face and landing messily onto the dead reeds below, painting them scarlet red. Her eyes were filled with a dull look that made Springpaw’s chest grow incredibly tight. Her chest felt tight alongside the growing rage that was blossoming deep within her gut, targeted towards the monster that committed such a horrible crime. Attacking a medicine cat was foul and Springpaw herself knew it as she had once been in Drizzlecloud’s paws; being the victim and waiting for her mentor to save her life while it drained itself out of her very eyes. Springpaw felt herself shaking, each muscle within her body hurting to the very core as she tried her hardest to keep her composure. Was this how Drizzlecloud felt when she had to withstand her apprentice dying out? It almost seemed too good to be true, but it wasn’t even good at all. It was horrible, and it never should’ve happened in the first place. Springpaw felt herself finally taking a sharp breath of air through her nostrils, her gut quickly growing queasy against the sharp stenches of RiverClan and blood overstimulating her senses. It was almost too much and she wanted to turn away.

No, Drizzlecloud saved her life once, now it was time to repay that. Without hesitation, the calico leaped forward into action and carefully grasped her teeth onto her mentor’s scruff, being careful not to break the skin as she dragged her closer to herself. She silently irked against the blood pouring itself off her mentor streaking the dead ground, but she didn’t want to pay any close attention to it, focusing solely on her mentor as she gently rubbed a paw on the good side of her mentor’s head. “Stay… with me… Driz… don’t… close your eyes… I need you… to try to… stay awake… for me… okay? I… can fix you… you helped… me… now it’s… my turn… to pay… off the debt.” Springpaw explained, trying her hardest to not let her voice waver as she pressed her nose lightly against her mentor’s temple, making the interaction quick and brief as she used her tail to grab her bundle of herbs, reaching into it and grabbing a moist bundle of moss. She knew well that this was going to get bloodied quickly, but she needed to do it. If she faltered any while longer, Drizzlecloud could die and she’ll wear her mentor’s blood on her paws.

The calico adjusted herself as she lightly pressed the moist moss-ball against the gaping wound of her mentor’s head, watching as the moss itself began to grow bloodied fast and Springpaw already began to feel herself begin to panic. Did she bring enough cobwebs to deal with a severe wound like this? Swallowing down the anxiety swarming her throat, she turned her head towards Flutterminnow and directed her tail towards the bundle alongside her. “Please… get me… a wad of… cobwebs… as soon… as possible… this is… going to… get bloodied… quick and… I need… to make… the bleeding… stop before… I do… anything else.” The order was urgent and she didn’t need anyone to waste time, even if Flutterminnow was injured. She needed helping paws and she couldn’t handle something like this on her own. Once she got the bleeding itself to stop, that was when she would move on to other things and maybe get Drizzlecloud to a safer place to properly bandage the wound and get her the hell out of there.

@Omari @SuspiciousMindz @Shellwhisker @Spookez. [ woo angst spring guys let’s go and also, this is an incredible mess and i know it so please don’t mind ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old February 22nd, 2024, 07:51 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraserhead View Post
| Nightpaw |

He quickly regained his footing, dashing to the side. He had little training as well but he was still quick on his feet. He dashed forward, towards Talonpaw, now that his side was vulnerable from the quick charge, he aimed to sink his jaws into Talonpaw's tail to yank him back.
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Talonpaw let out a huff of frustration when his paws slammed into the ground. Nightpaw was already grabbing his tail, but his huge side meant the yank didn't move him. "Get the hell outta my camp you piece of mouse-dung!" he snarled, putting his weight on his forepaws as he kicked backward with his hindpaws in an attempt to slam them into Nightpaw's chin and break their jaw if he was lucky enough.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 08:06 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Flutterminnow
@eris (Wow that was a handful to read. Your posts are so awesome ) @Omari

Relaxation. That's what she needed. All she needed was some sleep and surely everything would be alright, right? She'll forget all about how she fumbled so hard she forever lost some of her hearing. Besides, this was just normal battle stuff. It's all my fault I got involved. Flutterminnow would just sleep it off. Like she always does. For everything.

But, Sleep never came. Something was... wrong. Of course, maybe it's the smell of blood and Riverclan cats? (Which was a horrible mixture of smells, by the way...) Or maybe the idea she was laying here while everyone else was either defending or attacking. Which, sounded wrong to the normal Lionhearted warrior. But to her, it just sounded like safety. Flutterminnow always chose safety over her clan. Which, made her question. What made her change her mind now? If she was all right up in the head, she would have never came here. A raid didn't sound all that safe. At least, not to her. Nooo, it didn't. So why did she even decide to show up? Like anything she did mattered. Killing a Riverclanner was out of her game. Even injuring one sounded too much of a task. So... what changed her mind? She'll ask that question later. (Later = Never again if She could help it.)

Ignoring all the bad thoughts, she tried to relax and release some stress. Which, would be impossible in a situation like this. But with the right mind anyone can do anything.

That nap didn't last long. Flutterminnow jolted awake just in time to see Springpaw body slam into a Riverclanner. Flutterminnow quickly jumped up to her feet. The sudden jolt of movement caused Flutterminnow's shoulder to burn like hell. All the pain she had felt before came hitting back to her like a waterfall.

Then, she saw it. Drizzlecloud. She froze. Her legs shaking and the rest of her body trembling. Was... Was she dead? No no no no no, that couldn't be true, right? There was no way Drizzlecloud was dead. I refuse to believe it!

What was even worse. Flutterminnow couldn't move. All she could do was Stare. Stare and the 'dead' body of Drizzlecloud. Even when Springpaw shouted orders at her, her body didn't move. She just stood there. Helplessly.

(So many times I had to reread and rewrite aherberhggre)
[Also I'm sooo sorry abt Flutterminnow just freezing. It was so IC for her. If you'd like I can change it]

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; February 22nd, 2024 at 08:10 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 08:11 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"Are you serious?" Wolfpaw's irritation spilled out toward Fallingpaw, ears peeled back. "Fallingpaw, you can't keep showing these fox-hearts mercy. They didn't do that when they killed cats like Fallowreed, poisoned our food -- ambushed us." They tried to kill Wolfpaw at least twice, and he was tired of letting them get away with it.

As Creekpelt floundered on the ground, Wolfpaw glowered at him. His feeble swipe wouldn't do him no good - Wolfpaw didn't even have to move for it to miss. "If this is the best your Clan has to offer, it's no wonder you're pathetic." It'd be easy, ripping his throat out while he laid collapsed on the ground.

But that'd be a fox-hearted move, taking on cats who couldn't even lash back. Battered and exhausted, the odds of Creekpelt doing anything was slim. "Be glad I'm not stooping to RiverClan's levels, but if I catch you touching a hair on any of my Clan-mates today, you'll be feeding the fishes you love so much."

And with that, he stalked off - in search of a worthy opponent.
Creekpelt didn't expect that to work. With a sigh, he flopped over on his side, too tired and worn out to do anything but rest for a moment. His vision was inhibited by blood dripping into his eyes, and his hearing was equally impared. But he had to help. With a grunt he attempted to rise…and failed. His world shifted and swam, and then faded into black as Creek lapsed into unconsciousness.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old February 22nd, 2024, 08:20 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Lakebelly's gaze had fixed on an apprentice who was taking on a ThunderClan warrior. His eyes narrowed and he watched as they finished their little fight before he charged at the fish with outstretched paws. When he was close enough he leaped into the air and tried to pin her down.

[sry its so short]
Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
[Its all good!]
Adderpaw had seen the Thunderclan cat coming at her so she was ready for the attack. She quickly rolled to the side to avoid being pinned down. While the Thunderclanner was recovering from missing she jumped to try and land on their back. She wasn't going to go down easily.
Old February 22nd, 2024, 08:33 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Frecklefoot was in fear not being able to move looking for someone to help him or to finish him off?

[open]
hailstorm walked up to him a toothy frown across his face "YOU STEAL A KIT ,YOU INVADE OUR LAND, YOU FIGHT US, GIVE ME ONE REASON YOU SHOULD LIVE?" he spat at the cat fur standing on end

Last edited by Spider-in-the-corner; February 22nd, 2024 at 08:46 PM.
Closed Thread