Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 03:44 AM
Barleypaw | Windclan
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:20 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:10 AM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:57 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:54 AM

Old October 11th, 2023, 09:06 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: Desolated Tracks

*•.¸♡ ʟᴇᴀғᴋɪᴛ ♡¸.•*
⑤ ⓜⓞⓞⓝⓢ
@dino.
(I mentioned you, in hopes of you sending a warrior to help her out )

Leafkit had sneaked away from camp in search for adventure! Leakfit wandered around, she tried catching prey out in the open but failed miserably, ending up rolling down a small hill. She enters these desolated tracks, "dark!" she squeaked, she continues inside, she was so engrossed in looking forward she didn't see the broken train track that spiked up; her paw got stuck in one of the rails and she stumbles forward, the spiked up train track scratching her on her side, "YOW!" she bellowed, Leafkit started to whimper, "help!" she screamed out into the emptiness.

Last edited by Starii; October 11th, 2023 at 09:09 AM.
Old December 13th, 2023, 11:33 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Weaseltooth let out a low sigh from below a bench, his ears flat as he gently looked at Soulkit and Snowflakekit. As the trio lay quietly, Soulkit's stomach rumbled. He was hungry, as were Snowflakekit and Weaseltooth. But they couldn't starve. Weaseltooth got up and began looking for food, soon slaughtering two mice and dragging the bodies over for the kits before catching a large rat for himself. The two kits looked almost happy about it.

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; December 13th, 2023 at 11:35 AM.
Old December 13th, 2023, 11:35 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post
Weaseltooth let out a low sigh from below a bench, his ears flat as he gently looked at Soulkit and Snowflakekit. As the trio lay quietly, Soulkit's stomach rumbled. He was hungry, as were Snowflakekit and Weaseltooth. But they couldn't starve. Weaseltooth got up and began looking for food, soon tipping over a bin and dragging over some of the contents of it. The two kits looked almost happy about it.

Feather looked up at a kit and walked over sniffing it.
Old December 13th, 2023, 11:37 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Feather looked up at a kit and walked over sniffing it.
"Keep yer distance from 'em, if ya know what's good for ya." Weaseltooth grunted while keeping a close eye on both kits. "They may not biologically be mine but now that I'm not in Riverclan i gotta keep 'em safe like a guardian angel." He growled, ears going flat softly. Soulkit edged away from Feather anxiously. Snowflakekit bristled her fur and tried to look scary.
Old December 13th, 2023, 11:39 AM
Hiatuses

Quote:

"Keep yer distance from 'em, if ya know what's good for ya." Weaseltooth grunted while keeping a close eye on both kits. "They may not biologically be mine but now that I'm not in Riverclan i gotta keep 'em safe like a guardian angel." He growled, ears going flat softly. Soulkit edged away from Feather anxiously. Snowflakekit bristled her fur and tried to look scary.

Feathers eyes opened wide. "I used to belong to Thunderclan" she took a couple steps back from the kits.
Old December 13th, 2023, 11:39 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

╔══《✧》══╗
nameless
he/it || 17 moons

╚══《✧》══╝

Short fur is buffeted by the wind as the black, grey and white tom wanders the tracks. He's here to hunt, though he knows the only thing to find here are rats and the occasional crow, just one large rat would be enough to feed it for a day or two, and the risk of the bite is one it's willing to take. He should really save the rat if he manages to catch one... prey is already scarce even if the snow hasn't stuck to the ground.
Old December 13th, 2023, 11:41 AM
The forgetful one

Quote:
Feathers eyes opened wide. "I used to belong to Thunderclan" she took a couple steps back from the kits.
"Yeah, no surprise that some people leave clans or get exiled for dumb things like losing their temper." Weaseltooth sighed softly. Snowflakekit hesitantly let her fur flatten again and approached Feather with curious eyes.
Soulkit hid behind Weaseltooth.
Old December 13th, 2023, 11:43 AM
Hiatuses

Quote:

"Yeah, no surprise that some people leave clans or get exiled for dumb things like losing their temper." Weaseltooth sighed softly. Snowflakekit hesitantly let her fur flatten again and approached Feather with curious eyes.
Soulkit hid behind Weaseltooth.

Feather smiled and gently licked the kit on the head and smiled. "You are the darn'est cutest thing I have ever seen"
Old December 13th, 2023, 11:43 AM
The forgetful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

╔══《✧》══╗
nameless
he/it || 17 moons

╚══《✧》══╝

Short fur is buffeted by the wind as the black, grey and white tom wanders the tracks. He's here to hunt, though he knows the only thing to find here are rats and the occasional crow, just one large rat would be enough to feed it for a day or two, and the risk of the bite is one it's willing to take. He should really save the rat if he manages to catch one... prey is already scarce even if the snow hasn't stuck to the ground.
As Iratu wandered along the tracks, he came across a strange cat hunting in the place. Tilting his head he approached. "Hey there, stranger! Ya won't get much luck huntin' down there, try somewhere else!" He meowed before padding off.
Old December 13th, 2023, 11:46 AM
The forgetful one

Quote:
Feather smiled and gently licked the kit on the head and smiled. "You are the darn'est cutest thing I have ever seen"
As Snowflakekit felt the cat's lick, her tail gently swayed. "I've been trying to be scary, so that when I'm older and braver I can go back and scare Larkstar into stepping down- From what Charredpaw told me there were two leaders before Larkstar- Beanstar, who died to another leader- and Gingerstar, who died from a heart attack. But when I'm old enough I'm gonna go back and take Larkstar off her little throne, even if I have to play dirty to get it!" Snowflakekit confidently meowed. Weaseltooth let out a low chuckle at the kit's bravery before Soulkit hesitantly peered out and approached Feather. As Soulkit approached, he quietly left his fur flat and had his head down. He always got scared these days.