Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM

Old December 8th, 2017, 09:05 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: KingdomClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"shes close!"water wave said"come on!"water wave yelled breaking into a run.she didnt run that far before she almost ran off a cliff-edge.she yowled as the pebbles dropped out from under her and she backed up.she saw a caver at the bottom clearly there was cave-in today"do you think shes down there?"she asked
"it is possible, but there is only two ways to find out, yowling or getting down there." he said looking for a way down safely.

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:

"shes close!"water wave said"come on!"water wave yelled breaking into a run.she didnt run that far before she almost ran off a cliff-edge.she yowled as the pebbles dropped out from under her and she backed up.she saw a caver at the bottom clearly there was cave-in today"do you think shes down there?"she asked
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

"it is possible, but there is only two ways to find out, yowling or getting down there." he said looking for a way down safely.
”w-wait.” Dawn mewed. “I-if She is down there then that means she got stuck. And Moondust is a smart cat.” She thought a bit more. “So either she fell down there or that she went down there and can’t find her way back up. M-maybe before we go plunging head-first into this...maybe we can look for another way to get in...”Dawn mumbled rather quietly. Half hoping Spark or Waterwave would hear And half hoping they wouldn’t.
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:43 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Prince Ares was standing inside the cave he was facing his parents.
"What!" yelled King Apollo.
"She is expecting my kits and she is my mate."
Queen Cleopatra pressed her pelt against her mates to soothe him.
King Apollo looked at his son with his own yellow eyes, he sighed and then looked away, looking back at his son he said. "She will be future Queen. If you plan on keeping her. You can't have three Queens. Only one."
Prince Ares looked at his father. "Leaf is my first mate, so she will be Queen of Kingdomclan. Even if I did take on other mates father, I will always love Leaf."
The King nodded then looked at his mate then back at his son. "When will our grandkits be born?" he asked.
Ares grinned. "Any day now." he started to purr happily.
"Alright." He meowed. "We better head back to the festival, especially you my son."
Prince Ares rolled his eyes and headed out of the cave, he walked over the bridge and into the camp clearing. His yellow eyes looked around for his mate, his Leaf. She shouldn't be walking around for she was expecting his kits. "Leaf?"
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
”w-wait.” Dawn mewed. “I-if She is down there then that means she got stuck. And Moondust is a smart cat.” She thought a bit more. “So either she fell down there or that she went down there and can’t find her way back up. M-maybe before we go plunging head-first into this...maybe we can look for another way to get in...”Dawn mumbled rather quietly. Half hoping Spark or Waterwave would hear And half hoping they wouldn’t.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post

"well either way we need to get down there and im not stopping"water wave said and leaped at the closest rock nearly falling off the edge.she growled and jumped back to the others"any ideas?"she said studdenly the cave-in at the bottom shifted the rocks move greatly"we need to get down there quickly or she will die!"she said fear growing.

moondust covered her head as rock showered her,she rolled on her belly and tried to crawl under a rock but her leg froze as pain shot thought it "help"she yelled.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 8th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

"well either way we need to get down there and im not stopping"water wave said and leaped at the closest rock nearly falling off the edge.she growled and jumped back to the others"any ideas?"she said studdenly the cave-in at the bottom shifted the rocks move greatly"we need to get down there quickly or she will die!"she said fear growing.

moondust covered her head as rock showered her,she rolled on her belly and tried to crawl under a rock but her leg froze as pain shot thought it "help"she yelled.
For the first time Dawn growled. In irritation. “If you would’ve just listened..” she mumbled more harsh then how she usually spoke. She narrowed her eyes trying to focus then cane to a conclusion. “Sparrow And Spark can stay here. Waterwave-can you look around this to see if there could be any loose rock that we can open to create an exit?” Dawn said without stammering. The small female was in focus mode. And she was focusing on saving a life.
Old December 9th, 2017, 08:42 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
For the first time Dawn growled. In irritation. “If you would’ve just listened..” she mumbled more harsh then how she usually spoke. She narrowed her eyes trying to focus then cane to a conclusion. “Sparrow And Spark can stay here. Waterwave-can you look around this to see if there could be any loose rock that we can open to create an exit?” Dawn said without stammering. The small female was in focus mode. And she was focusing on saving a life.
"ok,and sorry i was a little arrogate but first we need to get down there"water wave said looking down multi. sizes of rocks and stones leading down to the cave-in. @Raven hollow @Mystic

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 9th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

"ok,and sorry i was a little arrogate but first we need to get down there"water wave said looking down multi. sizes of rocks and stones leading down to the cave-in. @Raven hollow @Mystic
Sorry!
``Stay?`` He mewed. He was a guard it was suppose to keep cats safe, even though he is a bodyguard for Prince Ares he still has a duty to keep other cats safe. But if these she-cats know what their doing then fine, ``Ok.`` He mewed.
Old December 9th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Sorry!
``Stay?`` He mewed. He was a guard it was suppose to keep cats safe, even though he is a bodyguard for Prince Ares he still has a duty to keep other cats safe. But if these she-cats know what their doing then fine, ``Ok.`` He mewed.
Dawn sat down puzzled.She looked around and her eye widened. “What about that sturdy log over there. It looks if it is wedged between two rocks. Maybe some cat could get down there..using the log..” Dawn said. At the end of her sentence she was back to her usual self. Maybe because the problem was fixed? She didn’t know.
Old December 9th, 2017, 10:27 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

(Got any cats I could rp with?)
Old December 9th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Aphrodite purred at him happily, her china-blue eyes started to spark. "I am happy you said yes." she meowed as she pressed her pelt against his and rubbed against his muzzle with hers.
Perseus smiled and reciprocated the gesture, then leaned back with wide eyes. "Aphrodite, what about your parents and brother? What are they going to think?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-