Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:51 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 08:50 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 08:50 PM
Eyes on Me, Me Alone!
Last post by Blazing
Today 08:30 PM
Tales of Ghosts and...
Last post by Dust
Today 08:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 30th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Spiderpaw walked out of the apprentice's den, his whiskers twitched to feel if any cat was coming near. The apprentice slowly walked over to the fresh kill pile, beginning to paw at the prey to find his favorite prey. "Ah! There it is. Right where i knew it would be." Whispered Spiderpaw to himself. Spiderpaw picked up a rabbit before taking it over to the apprentices den, where he ate every day. It's just another day Spiderpaw. Make the most of it.

@Raven & Co

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; September 30th, 2017 at 02:16 PM.
Old September 30th, 2017, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post
Spiderpaw walked out of the apprentice's den, his whiskers twitched to feel if any cat was coming near. The apprentice slowly walked over to the fresh kill pile, beginning to paw at the prey to find his favorite prey. "Ah! There it is. Right where i knew it would be." Whispered Spiderpaw to himself. Spiderpaw picked up a rabbit before taking it over to the apprentices den, where he ate every day. It's just another day Spiderpaw. Make the most of it.

@Raven & Co
From one of the corners of the clearing was a small calico, her gaze scanning the surroundings for someone to talk to, she soon saw another apprentice, Spiderpaw and smiled before making her way over to him before he could enter the apprentice's den. "Hey!" She purred, looking up at the tom. "You're Spiderpaw, right?" She asked, he was fairly recognizable with his blind eye and his scratched up one, though, even if it didn't look good, she sure didn't mind, looks weren't important to her. "I'm Blossompaw." She purred.
Old September 30th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm stared at Blazingstar with wide, but serious yellow orbs; though a bit dramatically as if he was playing along. "Well, everyday of me complaining to you will annoy you to the point that this won't ever happen again," He meowed, smiling almost innocently afterwards. He was glad to see the leader beginning to return to his old self, and as the serious situation began to melt away; Surgestorm found himself relaxing a bit as well; enjoying the moment of peacefulness. He smiled at the leader genuinely at his last sentence, nodding without a bit of doubt. "I know you do," He meowed softly. "I need you to care about yourself for the next few days or so, okay?" It was true that Surgestorm was busy, it seemed everyone was prone to injuries or colds when they were sort on fuel. However, Surgestorm would definitely clear time for Blazingstar, even if it was to just swing by and eat luch with him once a day. His yellow gaze seemed to pierce into Blazingstar as he thought on this; Surgestorm could see that his leader was beginning to gain back energy after that quick meal and drink of water, not to mention a little boost with the help of StarClan as well. He'll be fine. That was one thing he was sure of at this moment. "I'll get out of your fur now, if you'd like," He laughed after his words, showing that he didn't mean anything by it.
Blazingstar smiled at the other tom. Memories suddenly came back at the courageous young soul within him from the Starcave. Blazingstar had been so scared of the place at first, but Surgestorm was brave, just as he was right then when he had lost a life. He admired the tom for putting up with things he couldn't even imagine. There was much more to a medicine cat than herbs and sick cats. A whole different world and set of rules. "What would the clan do without you, Surgestorm. You've been here for them since Dapplestar. The only thing that hasn't change," he spoke, nodding his head for a moment. "But since I can't get you to not see me each day, we might as well schedule something then, eh?" he asked, pricking his ears towards him. "Like around what time of day are you suggesting on coming by?" he inquired, tilting his head a little bit. It was obvious Blazingstar would have plenty of time right now with the lack of energy to actually get up and do the things he needed to.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 30th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Despite his best efforts, the leaders stride was much longer than his, and Indigo found himself struggling to keep up. He didn't let this be known however, and simply bounded to keep up with the older tom. With his fur a bit more relaxed and ears pricked and alert, it was clear he was becoming more comfortable around Blazingstar. "Six moons? Isn't that too old?" he questioned, in between huffs as he bounded another tail length, resuming a fast paced trot along side the larger tom, looking up at him. "In the Du- where I come from," he stated, quickly correcting himself - though he was comfortable around the stranger, he still wasn't sure about disclosing his past home - before continuing, "we're pretty much shoved into the territory at three moons." Not for the first time since leaving the Syndicate, Indigo realized once more how unusual this was. He knew there had to be more than a life of violence and torture, and living in fear that each breath he drew would be his last. Now, walking alongside this newcomer, and his talks of "camp" and "six moons", those beliefs were starting to flicker into larger, albeit still small, flames of hope. "Will they..." he began, then cut himself off and swallowed. "...You're not gonna make me fight them, are you?" he asked cautiously, casting a sideways glance towards Blazingstar. Though his instincts told him no, Indigo wasn't entirely sure. From what he had gathered, Blazingstar was much nicer to him than his own father had ever been, but what if he was just taking him to another faction, like the Syndicate? If I'm just going from one fight to another, then what would the point of even leaving have been? he thought, a barely noticeable shudder passing through him as he waited for Blazingstar's reply.
His ears flickered at the thoughts of that. "That's very young, barely weened," he replied, feeling bad for the group that this kit was from. It was obvious he was from some type of rouge group and Blazingstar only knew of the Dusk Syndicate. However, he would, for now, assume this kit meant a different group of rouges. It was the only thing he could do for now. However, his next set of words threw him off. Fight them? he made him ponder on what kind of cat this young kit would grow up to be. "Well no, kits don't fight, they can practice, but no claws are to be unsheathed towards any clan mate, old or young," he spoke, his gaze resting on the kit, almost like a warning. A reminder of what just happened. "Everyone works hard to keep the clan surviving and we must respect each other no matter what," he added at the end, the obvious pride in his voice towards the clan and its code.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 30th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
From one of the corners of the clearing was a small calico, her gaze scanning the surroundings for someone to talk to, she soon saw another apprentice, Spiderpaw and smiled before making her way over to him before he could enter the apprentice's den. "Hey!" She purred, looking up at the tom. "You're Spiderpaw, right?" She asked, he was fairly recognizable with his blind eye and his scratched up one, though, even if it didn't look good, she sure didn't mind, looks weren't important to her. "I'm Blossompaw." She purred.
Spiderpaw jumped a bit, stepping back. "Oh hi.Yeah I'm Spiderpaw." meowed Spiderpaw awkwardly.The tom hadn't smelt the she-cat come by, so he had been a bit frightened at her introduction. "So what brings you to talk to me?" asked Spiderpaw as awkwardly as he could. The apprentice looked blindly at Blossompaw, his whiskers beginning to twitch.

Old September 30th, 2017, 05:08 PM

Quote:

Spiderpaw jumped a bit, stepping back. "Oh hi.Yeah I'm Spiderpaw." meowed Spiderpaw awkwardly.The tom hadn't smelt the she-cat come by, so he had been a bit frightened at her introduction. "So what brings you to talk to me?" asked Spiderpaw as awkwardly as he could. The apprentice looked blindly at Blossompaw, his whiskers beginning to twitch.
Bossompaw was surprised by his awkward reaction, ears twitching, she gave his cheek a reassuring lick. "I guess I wanted to make a new friend." She mewed softly and looked around for a moment. "How about going to a calm spot in the clearing today?" She asked and spun around, gazing over her shoulder at him. "I found one, would you like me to lead you to it?" She demanded and placed her tail on his shoulder, showing that she cared about him, even with his injuries.
Old September 30th, 2017, 09:15 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
While Infernosky continued to make conversation with the cat that she had desired to see for so long---a feline that brought her back to the feeling of her old Windclan home---she shifted her glance over to her two friends and Obsidiansky, talking. Well, Infernosky took that thought captive for a moment. Three friends, she should say. Obsidiansky...had proven to her he could make a trustworthy friend. He was a listener, not a fighter, and...kind. At least it seemed that way. Infernosky hadn't known many cats like that in her lifetime, and well, it felt strange, but good. The quiet, non-aggressive demeanor is what had attracted Infernosky to Russelfur and Jitterpaw in the first place. These cats were different, and because of that, it was almost like...they didn't quite walk to the same beat as typical clan cats did. Typical clan cats seemed to...walk with pride in their step, and a fire, a fire that was different from these three, because the trio certainly had a fire of their own. It was somehow...different. And like a mother bear keeping a watchful eye on her cubs, she always kept them within her line of vision, checking on them every couple moments, wary of their safety, just as she always had out in the wilderness with the duo.

Jitterpaw giggled when Obsidiansky flashed her a wink and a flick of his tail. She loved sharing jokes between friends, it was like sharing a secret code. She and Russelfur had plenty of those, some of which Jitterpaw wasn't even sure Russelfur remembered most of the time, but at least he tried to play along sometimes. The giddy fae made a small leap of excitement when the coal-black tom agreed to an outing. "yES," The apprentice said in a way that one might say with a fist pump, if cats could fist pump. She loved everything about Obsidiansky; he was just a ray of sunshine in her mostly gloomy world. She looked at him with an expression that was almost dreamy, not in a love-interest type of way, but a way that a little sister might look admiringly at her bigger brother. "I can't wait to show you my hunting and fighting skills! Okay, I've never actually learned to fight, but I'm a natural, I swear."

To this, Russelfur rumbled with amusement. He exchanged glances with Obsidiansky, chuckling in his deep butler voice, and remained quiet. He usually never had any 'remarks' to give anyone as much as Jitterpaw and Infernosky did. He liked to play by the rule, slightly edited by himself, "If you don't have anything nice, or remotely provocative, to say, don't say anything at all." Caught slighty off-guard by Obsidiansky's sheepish expression and shy response to his voiced concerns, he placed his confusion to the back of his mind and turned to Infernosky, who, to his knowledge, was listening in on their conversation as much as her own.

The red tabby fae turned to the trio when her name was mentioned twice by Obsidiansky, and when she turned to them, they all seemed to be requesting her opinion. At first she wasn't sure to act like she had listened in on their conversation, or that she hadn't really been listening. Slightly pausing due to indecisiveness, she met their gaze a moment before replying bluntly, "Russelfur, you were permitted to catch up on sleep and restore your energy last night, so no need to worry, but from now on you will wake with the sunrise like the rest of the clan." To this, Russelfur simply dipped his head and offered a, "Yes ma'am."

Then, she turned, almost with a hawk-like expression (which tended to be her natural expression), to Obsidiansky. His invitation was sincere and, well, almost very apologetic? Which confused her for a moment, until she recalled his expression when she had glared at him for teasing her ever so subtly. Her reaction had really done a number on him, she realized. Heart softened a little, she allowed a very, very small, crooked smile cross her maw.

"Well, since the both of you are finally awake, let's not waste the rest of the sun's daylight talking like sparrows. Obsidiansky, if you aren't busy and wouldn't mind showing them the run of the territory, I would be greatful. I could use a refresher myself, including a refresher on some sparring techniques. You are welcome to take your apprentice with you as well. And Cloverpaw, you can come too, if your mentor allows it."

(Russel: *comes back with a squirrel on a silver platter, with a cherry in it's mouth* I present to you, "squirrel a' la' mode'" )
"A natural, huh? We'll see about that," Obsidiansky smiled at her. Already he thought of her as a younger sister type of figure. In the most adorable way, of course. There was nothing annoying about Jitterpaw, she was one of the most precious apprentices he had seen in a long time. He guessed she was exaggerating - fighting didn't come naturally to a lot of cats, and the last one he would have expected to be a "natural" at fighting was this young feline. She seemed more like the type to be a, a... lover. Not a fighter. Obsidiansky was neither, he was more of the in-between awkward stage where it was a constant battle between fight, flight, and freeze instincts. Freeze generally won. Fight was second. Flight was last. Rare was the occasion when Obsidiansky would just back down, run away, even if it meant that he looked like a coward anyways through freezing up. But hey! He couldn't help it, now could he?

That was what he always told himself, that it wasn't his fault. It wasn't his fault that his instincts were a little... haywire, might be a good way to put it. Chaotic was another. Maybe they were both, maybe his brain was just messed up altogether. He listened to the other cats talking, keeping respectfully out of their conversation. Fear might have played a part in it. Or not so much fear, but more of an intimidated awe. Hearing their story - and knowing what part Infernosky had played in their Clan's history, it was amazing. Here was a cat who had been through a lot. And Obsidiansky was glad that he was getting to know her, and all of them, and know what made them - well, them. A feeling that he was being watched settled over the tom's mind, sending an icy stabbing feeling into the pit of his stomach, and he glanced up to see the former deputy's hawkish gaze on him. It wasn't quite like the bird of prey - but close enough to the point where Obsidiansky felt as though he should be doing something. Apologizing, perhaps?

Saying that he felt bad? And then a smile crossed her maw. It was small, it appeared to be something he would have in a dream, and he could hardly believe this was happening, but Obsidiansky watched her with an expression similar to that of someone who had found treasure. Treasure they'd been looking a long time for. That treasure-finder expression faded after moments, and the tom cleared his throat, averting his gaze. Secretly (and he would have liked to tell her this, but was embarrassed to and nervous that he would embarrass her in front of her other friends and Cloverpaw) he thought that she looked a good deal nicer when she smiled. Maybe if she did that more often, it would be easier to approach her. Get to know her.

Maybe she just needed to be approached the right way. A dangerous outlook on life, or at least it had the potential to be, but it was also dangerous not to. "I'm not busy right now - Rainpaw's doing an, um.... assignment that I gave him at the moment, but maybe he would like to join us later." Sometimes he felt as though he should be calling her Infernostar - boy, she was really something. It was almost as though she were still in command. Things had changed with the High Ranks in WindClan if this was the way things used to be. If she was the type of cat who used to run things here.

"Ah, um, should we get going?" He mewed with a sudden start, glancing over at Jitterpaw and Russelfur as though he were expecting an answer from them instead before his eyes returned to the reddish feline. Yeah - like he had thought, she was really something. That reddish fur drew his attention - because it was so unique, and Cloverpaw looked similar. He wondered if she would grow up being just as impressive and commanding (and, dare he think it, intimidating) as the former deputy.

('chuckling in his deep butler voice' I'M DYING
lol Obsidian: omg it's beautiful please
also -
AbsurdJinx decided to take Cloverpaw out of the roleplay)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 1st, 2017, 10:44 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Bossompaw was surprised by his awkward reaction, ears twitching, she gave his cheek a reassuring lick. "I guess I wanted to make a new friend." She mewed softly and looked around for a moment. "How about going to a calm spot in the clearing today?" She asked and spun around, gazing over her shoulder at him. "I found one, would you like me to lead you to it?" She demanded and placed her tail on his shoulder, showing that she cared about him, even with his injuries.
Spiderpaw placed his blind eye at her, alsmost getting ready to let out a retort, but thought better of it. "Sure! I could go for a quiet place."meowed Spiderpaw as nicely as he could. I want to say that I can manage on my own, but I don't want to sound mean. She's only trying to help. Spiderpaw allowed Blossompaw to start guiding him to the spot she had in mind.

Old October 1st, 2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:

Spiderpaw placed his blind eye at her, alsmost getting ready to let out a retort, but thought better of it. "Sure! I could go for a quiet place."meowed Spiderpaw as nicely as he could. I want to say that I can manage on my own, but I don't want to sound mean. She's only trying to help. Spiderpaw allowed Blossompaw to start guiding him to the spot she had in mind.
Blossompaw smiled as he agreed to come with her. "Yeah, I often go there when I want some time alone, I found about it like a moon ago." She admitted and started walking, her tail lightly stroking the back of his neck as she led him to the spot. "Lower yourself a little." She mewed and waited until he had done what she had ordered before she kept on going, on the other side was an empty clearing, still in camp, but it was empty, there was only a nest, hers, because she never slept in the apprentice's den. "See? This place is amazing." She purred and took her tail off of his shoulder.

Last edited by Gone; October 1st, 2017 at 10:50 AM.
Old October 1st, 2017, 11:01 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Blossompaw smiled as he agreed to come with her. "Yeah, I often go there when I want some time alone, I found about it like a moon ago." She admitted and started walking, her tail lightly stroking the back of his neck as she led him to the spot. "Lower yourself a little." She mewed and waited until he had done what she had ordered before she kept on going, on the other side was an empty clearing, still in camp, but it was empty, there was only a nest, hers, because she never slept in the apprentice's den. "See? This place is amazing." She purred and took her tail off of his shoulder.
Spiderpaw sniffed around as his whiskers twitched at this new spot. He scented a nest over in area. "Ah. Do you sleep here?" meowed the blind apprentice. His eyes went towards Blossompaw. Even though he couldn't see he could feel in his gut where all cats are. "If I wasn't blind I'd probably love it more than I do right now." Spiderpaw commented.

Closed Thread