Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM

Old March 8th, 2018, 07:51 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw felt even more sympathy and pity for Jaguartooth. "Great StarClan!" She exclaimed. "I can imagine how you feel and how you felt." Lightpaw began feeling her pelt become hot, and she shuffled her paws, and then had an idea about what she was going to say. "I-I've been having bad dreams." She meowed. "They're dreams like no other. I'm in this forest, with evil cats, and this one cat named Scorndusk terrifies me. I come back to ShadowClan in ruins, and weak. I'm scared!" Lightpaw remembered about how manipulative Scorndusk was, and how all the cats in the Dark Forest were unfriendly and scary.
Jaguartooth glanced at Lightpaw, his amber eyes concerned. He pulled her to his side with his tail and rested his cheek on top of her head. "I don't know what you are going through, Lightpaw, but I really wish I could be with you to help you feel... less scared..." He gave his friend's head a quick lick before moving away and padding over to the edge of the smooth rock to gaze out at the ocean. The ocean breeze blew through his fur. He settled there, just watching the waves, something on his mind.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 8th, 2018, 07:57 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Jaguartooth glanced at Lightpaw, his amber eyes concerned. He pulled her to his side with his tail and rested his cheek on top of her head. "I don't know what you are going through, Lightpaw, but I really wish I could be with you to help you feel... less scared..." He gave his friend's head a quick lick before moving away and padding over to the edge of the smooth rock to gaze out at the ocean. The ocean breeze blew through his fur. He settled there, just watching the waves, something on his mind.
(ooooo!!)
Lightpaw smiled a bit thanks to her friend's support, and she wondered what Jaguartooth was thinking about. Talking about her Dark Forest experience made her feel better, and her pads prickled with wonder.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 9th, 2018, 05:24 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
(ooooo!!)
Lightpaw smiled a bit thanks to her friend's support, and she wondered what Jaguartooth was thinking about. Talking about her Dark Forest experience made her feel better, and her pads prickled with wonder.
Jaguartooth sighed and glanced at Lightpaw, his gaze thoughtful. "Um... do you think it is possible if I... joined you in your dreams... somehow...? There has got to be a way, and I will find it. I don't want you to continue going to the Dark Forest alone... in case you meet my father..." He gazed up at the star filled sky, having spoken part of what was on his mind. What he didn't want to tell her was that his father probably did know he was Lightpaw's friend, since he was watching him from the Dark Forest all the time, and when his father found out Lightpaw has been coming to the Dark Forest frequently, Jaguartooth knew his father would try to hurt her in some way. The tom could only hope his father wouldn't find out.

Jaguartooth sighed and rested his chin on his paws, his tail tip flicking.
He didn't know what he was going to do.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 9th, 2018, 06:29 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Jaguartooth sighed and glanced at Lightpaw, his gaze thoughtful. "Um... do you think it is possible if I... joined you in your dreams... somehow...? There has got to be a way, and I will find it. I don't want you to continue going to the Dark Forest alone... in case you meet my father..." He gazed up at the star filled sky, having spoken part of what was on his mind. What he didn't want to tell her was that his father probably did know he was Lightpaw's friend, since he was watching him from the Dark Forest all the time, and when his father found out Lightpaw has been coming to the Dark Forest frequently, Jaguartooth knew his father would try to hurt her in some way. The tom could only hope his father wouldn't find out.

Jaguartooth sighed and rested his chin on his paws, his tail tip flicking.
He didn't know what he was going to do.
Lightpaw nodded. "You can." She meowed. "For my own safety. You may not be a medicine cat, but if other cats can walk in dreams, I know you can." The thought of Jaguartooth's father trying to assist Scorndusk made her feel worried, but if Jaguartooth could try and help her, Lightpaw could be safe.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.

Old March 9th, 2018, 06:38 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Lightpaw nodded. "You can." She meowed. "For my own safety. You may not be a medicine cat, but if other cats can walk in dreams, I know you can." The thought of Jaguartooth's father trying to assist Scorndusk made her feel worried, but if Jaguartooth could try and help her, Lightpaw could be safe.
((I think we should set up a time with Leaf tail for Jaguartooth to meet Scorndusk and Jaguartooth's father))

Jaguartooth nodded. He got to his paws and padded over to her, pausing in front of her. "Now, on to a more cheerful topic, I think we should learn a little more about each other..." He settled down on the rock, neatly tucking his forepaws underneath his chest. "First off, what is your favorite fresh kill to eat? Mine is squirrel."

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 9th, 2018, 06:44 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
((I think we should set up a time with Leaf tail for Jaguartooth to meet Scorndusk and Jaguartooth's father))

Jaguartooth nodded. He got to his paws and padded over to her, pausing in front of her. "Now, on to a more cheerful topic, I think we should learn a little more about each other..." He settled down on the rock, neatly tucking his forepaws underneath his chest. "First off, what is your favorite fresh kill to eat? Mine is squirrel."
Interested with the question, Lightpaw began to explain. "My favorite fresh-kill is vole, and squirrel. So juicy!" She exclaimed, licking her lips. "If I could, maybe badger!" She joked.
((Yea. Does Leaf_tail know Jaguartooth has a father?))

Old March 9th, 2018, 06:50 PM
♡♡♡

Smile Re: Seastones

Quote:
Interested with the question, Lightpaw began to explain. "My favorite fresh-kill is vole, and squirrel. So juicy!" She exclaimed, licking her lips. "If I could, maybe badger!" She joked.
((Yea. Does Leaf_tail know Jaguartooth has a father?))
Jaguartooth chuckled at her comment, a purr rumbling through his chest. "Yes, I imagine badger is really good, if we could catch it." He thought a moment, his ears perking ever so slightly as the ocean breeze blew past the two cats. "What are you most skilled at? Hunting, scenting, or fighting...?"
He knew this might be a bit tough for her, since she was a young apprentice, but he was curious of her skills.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 9th, 2018, 07:01 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Jaguartooth chuckled at her comment, a purr rumbling through his chest. "Yes, I imagine badger is really good, if we could catch it." He thought a moment, his ears perking ever so slightly as the ocean breeze blew past the two cats. "What are you most skilled at? Hunting, scenting, or fighting...?"
He knew this might be a bit tough for her, since she was a young apprentice, but he was curious of her skills.
Lightpaw was honestly skilled at everything, but she knew there was one thing that she knew she was better at. "Hunting." She meowed. "I impressed my mentor when we never even practiced!" A chuckle came out of Lightpaw, a purr following.

Old March 9th, 2018, 07:10 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Lightpaw was honestly skilled at everything, but she knew there was one thing that she knew she was better at. "Hunting." She meowed. "I impressed my mentor when we never even practiced!" A chuckle came out of Lightpaw, a purr following.
Jaguartooth smiled. "Mine is hunting, as well..." He glanced up at the night sky before getting to his paws. "I should probably get going before my Clan finds out I have been gone. Shall we meet again tomorrow night at midnight?" He silently waited for her answer.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 9th, 2018, 07:26 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Jaguartooth smiled. "Mine is hunting, as well..." He glanced up at the night sky before getting to his paws. "I should probably get going before my Clan finds out I have been gone. Shall we meet again tomorrow night at midnight?" He silently waited for her answer.
Lightpaw nodded. "That'll be fine." She meowed.