Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:01 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:59 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:59 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:52 AM

Old December 16th, 2017, 05:27 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: I'm sorry... [ Private ]

Naruto nods as he begins to pull out a small little fox plushie from his pocket and hands it to Aspen “ here’s a toy and Sasuke is already coming with the car. And winter is already leading a few warriors to end this small war and deadmind is at standby in the main house, so he can help the boy as soon as we get there” he says now sounding like a warrior. He sees Tord “ Tord come here, you’re gentle and cute mind staying with Aspen and sage while I provide backup for winter. “ he says playfully as he begins to step back as car lights can be seen at the end of the alleyway “ that’s your ride~ do take care of the boy and... “ he looks at Aspen “ keep the boy hidden until we return. Killer doesn’t know about him and nor do I want him to know and you should know why. That boy... to have a warrant on his head means he can be of interest to killer and lion and that’s never a good thing. Don’t worry about telling deadmind he should already know as soon as he helps the boy ... “ he begins to take off his mask smiling softly at them. “ .... if he wishes to play anything take him to my room. I have plenty of games and stuff there. “ he says happily as he begins to look at sage now walking up to him holding his hand “ but of course I can’t leave without giving my bookkeeper a kiss right?” He says playfully
Old December 16th, 2017, 05:28 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
A angered voice was heard “ didn’t Killer say to kill them all? “ said a dark playful voice than came from the Fox a cute looking man with blue eyes and sun colored hair, he was wearing a white and blue suit that really does stand out but thankfully he wore his fox mask. He begins to walk up to sage “ as much as I love you and respect your choice here. To spread fear by keeping him alive. We can’t take the risk.” He says as he begins to pull out his katana. “ please my love, kill the man and ...” he turns to the side looking at some boxes but his eyes were set on the kid. “ ......” he begins to put his katana away as he begins to walk up to the boy sitting down in front of the kid. He tilts his head almost playfully “ a child? A cute little boy. Tell me little one,” he begins to clap his hands together and pull them apart showing a little ribbon colorful and bright suddenly tied to his two fingers, the fox was a lover of magic and kids of course. “ what color do you want? Are you alone? ... do you wish to play with a fox?” He asks playfully as he begins to wrap the ribbon around the boys hand “ come my child. No more fear, just some playful fun! “ he says happily now ignoring sage and the rest.
@Rubinaito
@Celestial
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( awkwardly making my way into the roleplay even though i have no idea what i’m doing ))

Tord just kind of let everything happen, too confused. Suddenly, there was a child with them, and he had no idea what to think of any of it. He had stayed away, too confused, and his mind bombarded with fogginess from surprise after surprise. Watching the child, Tord became even more quiet, his arms crossed across the chest in confusion. He was going to follow the kid, and maybe Naruto, maybe Aspen or Sasuke as well. The Norwegian didn’t know what to do, just quietly letting himself get pushed in every different direction.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Aspen ran forward gripping the child that was revealed to her as Sage tunred. He's such an idiot. she grabbed Alexander and struggling slightly lifted him up into her arms and hurried away. Just than she passed Ford and grabbed his shoulder opening the bar door and forcing toed throguh before crouching on the floor beneath the a table over the child who was frozen with fear. "Tord... Get somthing for him.. Like a toy or a... I don't know!" she said stroking back a strand of dirty blond hair out of the boys eyes and cradling him beneath the table. To be completely honest Aspen was terrified... All of the gang pull be wanted because sage was so trigger happy. They could have done this peacefully. Not shoot everyone. She looked up at naruto and shuffled to let him see the small boy. She could see that his eyes where basically forced shut and his hands curled over each other, he didn't look older than ten. "Go help them naruto... Or get a car I need to get him out of here before a turf war starts" she stammers softly.

fear forced Alexander into complete silence. But his eyes where opened wide as he looked at naruto. Still looking terrified
Sage frowned, and sighed. He fired the gun one last time, finishing off the only survivor in the group. He turned and marched in, ignoring Valentine's gasp at his bloodied clothing. He rapped his knuckles on the wooden table. "All of them are dead. I'll call in a favor to hide the bodies." Sage said grimly to those hiding beneath the table, placing his gun on the bar counter to get cleaned up by the bartender.
Old December 16th, 2017, 08:04 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Aspen ran forward gripping the child that was revealed to her as Sage tunred. He's such an idiot. she grabbed Alexander and struggling slightly lifted him up into her arms and hurried away. Just than she passed Ford and grabbed his shoulder opening the bar door and forcing toed throguh before crouching on the floor beneath the a table over the child who was frozen with fear. "Tord... Get somthing for him.. Like a toy or a... I don't know!" she said stroking back a strand of dirty blond hair out of the boys eyes and cradling him beneath the table. To be completely honest Aspen was terrified... All of the gang pull be wanted because sage was so trigger happy. They could have done this peacefully. Not shoot everyone. She looked up at naruto and shuffled to let him see the small boy. She could see that his eyes where basically forced shut and his hands curled over each other, he didn't look older than ten. "Go help them naruto... Or get a car I need to get him out of here before a turf war starts" she stammers softly.

fear forced Alexander into complete silence. But his eyes where opened wide as he looked at naruto. Still looking terrified
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post

Naruto nods as he begins to pull out a small little fox plushie from his pocket and hands it to Aspen “ here’s a toy and Sasuke is already coming with the car. And winter is already leading a few warriors to end this small war and deadmind is at standby in the main house, so he can help the boy as soon as we get there” he says now sounding like a warrior. He sees Tord “ Tord come here, you’re gentle and cute mind staying with Aspen and sage while I provide backup for winter. “ he says playfully as he begins to step back as car lights can be seen at the end of the alleyway “ that’s your ride~ do take care of the boy and... “ he looks at Aspen “ keep the boy hidden until we return. Killer doesn’t know about him and nor do I want him to know and you should know why. That boy... to have a warrant on his head means he can be of interest to killer and lion and that’s never a good thing. Don’t worry about telling deadmind he should already know as soon as he helps the boy ... “ he begins to take off his mask smiling softly at them. “ .... if he wishes to play anything take him to my room. I have plenty of games and stuff there. “ he says happily as he begins to look at sage now walking up to him holding his hand “ but of course I can’t leave without giving my bookkeeper a kiss right?” He says playfully
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage frowned, and sighed. He fired the gun one last time, finishing off the only survivor in the group. He turned and marched in, ignoring Valentine's gasp at his bloodied clothing. He rapped his knuckles on the wooden table. "All of them are dead. I'll call in a favor to hide the bodies." Sage said grimly to those hiding beneath the table, placing his gun on the bar counter to get cleaned up by the bartender.
Tord blinked, his body becoming almost tense with confusion. Get toy? He saw Naruto hand a toy to Aspen, and mentally shook his head. No toy. This process happened several times as he tried to control himself, feeling as though he was drunk on some kind of alcohol, even though he hadn’t touched anything of the sort since bad decisions he had made in senior high. Shivering as the memory appeared in the fog of his mind for a moment, before calming down and snapping back to attention. “I...uh...” he wanted to protest that he wasn’t cute, but he realized that now wasn’t the time. He could punch Naruto for that later, though he knew he wouldn’t gather enough strength to do it. “I could try,” he murmured, though he already knew he couldn’t exactly help. He told himself he would just get in the way, trying to get through the mist of anxiety surrounding his mind now.