Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:27 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:25 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:24 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:20 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 13th, 2017, 06:30 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly hesitated, but entered the den. Her amber gaze scanned Snowstar's expression. Her face showed tranquility, but her eyes betrayed this. They were dark with worry, as if bad news was about to slam into her. Rosebelly frowned, and sat down. "My patrol went into ShadowClan territory," she explained carefully. "We found no prey, and the territory was destroyed by flood waters."

Rosebelly paused, her paws tingling with suspense. There was more to the story, but she had to consider her words first. The ginger molly frowned and glanced outside. Dirtpaw, her apprentice was playing with some of her companions, a bright cheery smile on her face. Rosebelly inwardly cringed at how the ShadowClan apprentice, Sharppaw, had snapped at Dirtpaw with such fury.

Rosebelly turned her attention back to Snowstar, meeting her gaze nervously. "We also found.. er.. a ShadowClan apprentice," she murmured. She mentally cuffed herself for showing how nervous she was. She should treat her leader like any other cat. Rosebelly straightened and flicked her striped tail side to side for a few moments. Anticipation made her hackle rise slightly, but she forced them back down, willing herself to stay calm. It was bad enough she made a fool of herself on the patrol. Rosebelly wondered how silly she looked with bristling fur being forced down constantly.

Rosebelly yet again put her focus on Snowstar. Rosebelly's amber eyes were dark with worry, and her face showed it as well. Her ears were picked, however, waiting for a reply. It wasn't our fault, she told herself. That apprentice was wandering by himself by chance. There is no way ShadowClan could still be living in their camp in all of this flood water. A pick of anger returned as she thought about how the apprentice had hatefully refused their help. Rosebelly once more focused back on Snowstar. She knew she was thinking too much about this, but her anxiety kept on rising and rising.
Snowstar didn't like the look on Rosebelly's face as the she-cat entered, knowing instinctively that bad news was coming. She wanted to order the she-cat right back out... But she knew she couldn't do that. The Siamese bit back a sigh and picked her ears as Rosebelly spoke. "Great." Snowstar mumbled sarcastically under her breath, her ears flat to her head as she glanced down. She was frustrated with herself for not being able to do better. But not angry at Rosebelly, no. For a moment she wondered, however, why Rosebelly was coming just to tell her that they hadn't caught anything. She started to speak, but Rosebelly beat her to it.

An apprentice? Snowstar's eyes flickered up at this, her ice blue gaze intent now. She gazed at the warrior in front of her, eyes narrowing ever so slightly in concern. An apprentice in the midst of a flood... ShadowClan or not, that wasn't good. "An apprentice... Where is it? Did it go to ShadowClan? Is-" She broke off almost hesitantly, wondering what Rosebelly would think of her being concerned for an apprentice from another Clan. But then, she decided, she didn't have to explain herself; She was leader, after all. A leader who held concern for every cat, not just cats limited to her own Clan. "Is it alright?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:19 PM.
Old September 13th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Snowstar didn't like the look on Rosebelly's face as the she-cat entered, knowing instinctively that bad news was coming. She wanted to order the she-cat right back out... But she knew she couldn't do that. The Siamese bit back a sigh and picked her ears as Rosebelly spoke. "Great." Snowstar mumbled sarcastically under her breath, her ears flat to her head as she glanced down. She was frustrated with herself for not being able to do better. But not angry at Rosebelly, no. For a moment she wondered, however, why Rosebelly was coming just to tell her that they hadn't caught anything. She started to speak, but Rosebelly beat her to it.

An apprentice? Snowstar's eyes flickered up at this, her ice blue gaze intent now. She gazed at the warrior in front of her, eyes narrowing ever so slightly in concern. An apprentice in the midst of a flood... ShadowClan or not, that wasn't good. "An apprentice... Where is it? Did it go to ShadowClan? Is-" She broke off almost hesitantly, wondering what Rosebelly would think of her being concerned for an apprentice from another Clan. But then, she decided, she didn't have to explain herself; She was leader, after all. A leader who held concern for every cat, not just cats limited to her own Clan. "Is it alright?"
Rosebelly frowned at her leader's disdain. She wrapped her ginger, striped tail around her paws nervously. "The apprentice is fine. He was covered in mud. We tried to help him, but he told us to leave him alone," she responded with just a twinge of resentment in her voice. The apprentice was no fool. He probably reported to Halestar as soon as he got back to wherever he came from.
"Sharppaw was his name. He threatened to inform Halestar about this," she continued, her voice rising slightly with panic. "All we could do was try to lie our way out of it." Guilt creeped up her spine, making her hackles rise once more, but Rosebelly did nothing to stop it. She knew lying wasn't the best option, but in order to keep ThunderClan and ShadowClan from butting heads, it was the last resort.
"After he confronted us, we left," she finished. Rosebelly cast her amber orbs down. She was ashamed of the way she and her patrol handled the situation. But what would Snowstar say about the matter? Would she be angry? Would she be disappointed? Or would she be thankful they lied. After all, hunting on another Clan's territory was forbidden in the Warrior Code.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:20 PM.
Old September 13th, 2017, 07:25 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Rosebelly frowned at her leader's disdain. She wrapped her ginger, striped tail around her paws nervously. "The apprentice is fine. He was covered in mud. We tried to help him, but he told us to leave him alone," she responded with just a twinge of resentment in her voice. The apprentice was no fool. He probably reported to Halestar as soon as he got back to wherever he came from.
"Sharppaw was his name. He threatened to inform Halestar about this," she continued, her voice rising slightly with panic. "All we could do was try to lie our way out of it." Guilt creeped up her spine, making her hackles rise once more, but Rosebelly did nothing to stop it. She knew lying wasn't the best option, but in order to keep ThunderClan and ShadowClan from butting heads, it was the last resort.
"After he confronted us, we left," she finished. Rosebelly cast her amber orbs down. She was ashamed of the way she and her patrol handled the situation. But what would Snowstar say about the matter? Would she be angry? Would she be disappointed? Or would she be thankful they lied. After all, hunting on another Clan's territory was forbidden in the Warrior Code.
Once the worry for the apprentice had subsided, immediate panic took place. If the apprentice had run into the patrol, he would definitely have known that something was wrong. Snowstar's ice blue eyes darted around the den, then landed back on Rosebelly when she seemed to echo her thoughts; Snowstar didn't know whether to be relieved that she had lied or not. "What did you tell him?" Snowstar urged quietly, her eyes wide and round. She knew this had been a bad idea. Would the apprentice spill to Halestar that he'd run into ThunderClan warriors? Snowstar had been hoping to get through this without being caught... What a silly thought, huh? "Did he believe it?"

Snowstar was struggling to keep her voice calm, but inwardly she was panicking still. She wished Bubblestep was there now to talk her through this. She felt more at peace with her deputy, knowing that she wasn't fighting this alone. Reminding herself of this, Snowstar forced her fur to flatten, gazing at Rosebelly. The worry was clear in her ice blue gaze.

Forever...

Old September 13th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Once the worry for the apprentice had subsided, immediate panic took place. If the apprentice had run into the patrol, he would definitely have known that something was wrong. Snowstar's ice blue eyes darted around the den, then landed back on Rosebelly when she seemed to echo her thoughts; Snowstar didn't know whether to be relieved that she had lied or not. "What did you tell him?" Snowstar urged quietly, her eyes wide and round. She knew this had been a bad idea. Would the apprentice spill to Halestar that he'd run into ThunderClan warriors? Snowstar had been hoping to get through this without being caught... What a silly thought, huh? "Did he believe it?"

Snowstar was struggling to keep her voice calm, but inwardly she was panicking still. She wished Bubblestep was there now to talk her through this. She felt more at peace with her deputy, knowing that she wasn't fighting this alone. Reminding herself of this, Snowstar forced her fur to flatten, gazing at Rosebelly. The worry was clear in her ice blue gaze.
Rosebelly winced at the leader's panic. "We told him we meant no harm, and that we were only there to check on ShadowClan after the storm hit," she informed. Rosebelly thought for a moment before responding. "He didn't believe us, but we really tried. Maybe he did, but he didn't show it," she mumbled awkwardly. Rosebelly met Snowstar's gaze. "What do you think will happen if Sharppaw tells Halestar?" Though she asked the question, she wasn't sure she wanted the answer.

(Sorry it's short!
Writers block + tiredness= BLAAAH)

Last edited by Role; September 13th, 2017 at 08:42 PM.
Old September 13th, 2017, 09:00 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Rosebelly winced at the leader's panic. "We told him we meant no harm, and that we were only there to check on ShadowClan after the storm hit," she informed. Rosebelly thought for a moment before responding. "He didn't believe us, but we really tried. Maybe he did, but he didn't show it," she mumbled awkwardly. Rosebelly met Snowstar's gaze. "What do you think will happen if Sharppaw tells Halestar?" Though she asked the question, she wasn't sure she wanted the answer.

(Sorry it's short!
Writers block + tiredness= BLAAAH)
Snowstar flinched a little, lowering her muzzle to her paws with a sigh. After a moment though she raised her head again. "I don't know." She admitted softly. "Halestar won't be pleased, i'm guessing." She hesitated as she glanced at Rosebelly, then up at the roof of the den for a moment. Then she gave a gentle sigh and looked back at Rosebelly, eyes softening. "Thank you for the report, Rosebelly." Even if it was bad news. She added silently. It's still important news.

Forever...

Old September 14th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@CandyFlossCat

Morningblue padded heavily into Thunderclan camp. His muscles ached from the exhaustion of the fight, and he was beginning to feel some weakness from blood loss. Dried blood streaked his face where he'd been badly clawed by the rogue. Medicine den. Wheatfur will help. He thought heavily. In truth, he'd rather have made his way straight to his nest and gotten some rest, but his sister Jaystorm had made him promise to get his scratchs looked at.

Old September 14th, 2017, 10:58 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@CandyFlossCat

Morningblue padded heavily into Thunderclan camp. His muscles ached from the exhaustion of the fight, and he was beginning to feel some weakness from blood loss. Dried blood streaked his face where he'd been badly clawed by the rogue. Medicine den. Wheatfur will help. He thought heavily. In truth, he'd rather have made his way straight to his nest and gotten some rest, but his sister Jaystorm had made him promise to get his scratchs looked at.
((Just checking, you got approved to post in the medicine den right?))
Lynxkit trotted up to Morningblue, tilting her head slightly. "What happened? Foxes? Badgers?" She squeaked, walking besides him towards the medicine cats den, her ears folded back slightly. She was nervous about what had attacked, if it would come towards the camp, but at least Morningblue was alive. She didn't leave, her tail swaying and her strides trying to match his.
Old September 14th, 2017, 11:08 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
((Just checking, you got approved to post in the medicine den right?))
Lynxkit trotted up to Morningblue, tilting her head slightly. "What happened? Foxes? Badgers?" She squeaked, walking besides him towards the medicine cats den, her ears folded back slightly. She was nervous about what had attacked, if it would come towards the camp, but at least Morningblue was alive. She didn't leave, her tail swaying and her strides trying to match his.
(No i did not. Which is why I won't post in the actual medicine den. Just walk up to it. Which is a-ok. I'll have him actually go in when Eye of the Storm gets to me in their queue. The story may come off as disjointed, but sometimes that's the price you pay when you RP online with multiple people.)

Morningblue stopped just outside the den and looked at the little kit who was talking to him. He recognized the kit from a moon ago when he was taking prey to the nursery. Lynxkit was her name. He imagined he must look pretty gnarled from the fight and was pleased to see the young shecat didn't appear to be alarmed or scared to see blood. "Just a rogue on our territory. He's gone now."

Old September 14th, 2017, 11:32 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(No i did not. Which is why I won't post in the actual medicine den. Just walk up to it. Which is a-ok. I'll have him actually go in when Eye of the Storm gets to me in their queue. The story may come off as disjointed, but sometimes that's the price you pay when you RP online with multiple people.)

Morningblue stopped just outside the den and looked at the little kit who was talking to him. He recognized the kit from a moon ago when he was taking prey to the nursery. Lynxkit was her name. He imagined he must look pretty gnarled from the fight and was pleased to see the young shecat didn't appear to be alarmed or scared to see blood. "Just a rogue on our territory. He's gone now."
(Ah, alright. Makes sense!)
Lynxkit blinked up at him, not affected by the blood. She'd seen it before, and she knew what it was. What was there to be afraid of? She and Morningblue had interacted, briefly, before so it wasn't too weird for her to walk up and ask him questions. Or maybe it was just because she was a kit, a very curious one at that. "Oh, okay! That mouse-brain shouldn't have messed with ThunderClan!" She mewed, tail flicking slightly. ThunderClan, in her eyes, was the greatest Clan.
Old September 14th, 2017, 11:56 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(Ah, alright. Makes sense!)
Lynxkit blinked up at him, not affected by the blood. She'd seen it before, and she knew what it was. What was there to be afraid of? She and Morningblue had interacted, briefly, before so it wasn't too weird for her to walk up and ask him questions. Or maybe it was just because she was a kit, a very curious one at that. "Oh, okay! That mouse-brain shouldn't have messed with ThunderClan!" She mewed, tail flicking slightly. ThunderClan, in her eyes, was the greatest Clan.
In spite of himself, Morningblue actually grinned at the kit's response. She's a brave one. And already as loyal as the clan could hope for. She'll make a fine warrior someday. Morningblue was indifferent to most cats, other than his sister, but this Lynxkit had a boldness to her that he had to admire. "Indeed," he answered simply. "Well then," he said by way of farewell as he slipped into the medicine den.

(But not really because above-listed reasons lol).

Closed Thread