Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2016, 03:12 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ QUOTE=Icy;2067]Icebreeze exited the warrior's den. She yawned, since it was just dawn, and sat down by the entrance of the warrior's den. Icebreeze glanced around the clearing, spotting some other cats.[/QUOTE]

"Hello" duskpelt purred.
Old October 7th, 2016, 06:10 PM

My Mood: Hopeful

Bellykit ran across the cleaning looking for someone to play with. He entered the medicine cats den and started sniffing at the herbs.
Old October 7th, 2016, 06:34 PM

My Mood: Hopeful
Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Bellykit entered the den. Sniffing at the herbs he decided to taste one.
Old October 7th, 2016, 07:13 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: bump after 24 hrs!!
My Mood: Fine

Icebreeze looked over at Duskpelt. "Hi... Duskpelt? that's your name, right?" She was still a new warrior and didn't know everyone's name yet.
Old October 7th, 2016, 07:20 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Pondkit walked out of the nursery, with Twilightkit behind her. The kits where still young but they acted like apprentices, because of how much they wanted to be ones.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old October 7th, 2016, 07:46 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Badgerkit scampered out the nursery feeling extremely proud of himself. He had finally managed to escape the nursery so he could explore the clearing. The young kit stared longing out the exit of camp feeling tempted to go exploring the territory. He shook his head, No father and mother wouldn't like that... He thought to himself and started turning away from the exit to looking for something interesting to do.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old October 7th, 2016, 07:47 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Twilightkit and Pondkit sat down in the clearing talking
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old October 7th, 2016, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire View Post
Badgerkit scampered out the nursery feeling extremely proud of himself. He had finally managed to escape the nursery so he could explore the clearing. The young kit stared longing out the exit of camp feeling tempted to go exploring the territory. He shook his head, No father and mother wouldn't like that... He thought to himself and started turning away from the exit to looking for something interesting to do.
Cometpaw was sitting in the clearing, smiling as she saw Badgerkit, she immediatly got to her paws and walked over to the small tom, flicking her tail and licking his cheek as she finally stepped by his side. "Hey Badgerkit~" She said happily, bounding around the kit before she finally decided to sit down. "What are you doing out of the nursery, are your parents aware that you're out here?" She asked, she wanted to make sure that the kit had permission to come out, or she'd get in trouble if they found him with her.
Old October 7th, 2016, 07:58 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

[/QUOTE=Raven & Co;2592]
Cometpaw was sitting in the clearing, smiling as she saw Badgerkit, she immediatly got to her paws and walked over to the small tom, flicking her tail and licking his cheek as she finally stepped by his side. "Hey Badgerkit~" She said happily, bounding around the kit before she finally decided to sit down. "What are you doing out of the nursery, are your parents aware that you're out here?" She asked, she wanted to make sure that the kit had permission to come out, or she'd get in trouble if they found him with her.
[/QUOTE]

Badgerkit smiled up at the older she-cat, "Hey Cometpaw!" He chirped happily sitting down next to her after she finished bounding around. He was smiling until she asked him if his parents knew he was out in the clearing. He gave her a forced smile, "Yea...! Of course!" He said rather unconvincingly as his tail flicked nervously hoping she'd buy the lie not realizing she could get in trouble once they found him.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; October 7th, 2016 at 07:59 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Badgerkit smiled up at the older she-cat, "Hey Cometpaw!" He chirped happily sitting down next to her after she finished bounding around. He was smiling until she asked him if his parents knew he was out in the clearing. He gave her a forced smile, "Yea...! Of course!" He said rather unconvincingly as his tail flicked nervously hoping she'd buy the lie not realizing she could get in trouble once they found him.
Cometpaw was surprised as she saw his tail flicking and gazed in his eyes. "I know you're lying, Badgy... But no worries, I'll do what I need." With that, the apprentice poked her head in the nursery. "I'm taking Badgerkit for a walk around camp, I won't go on the territory, I promise!" She mewed cheerfully before looking back at the kit. "There, it's done." She purred, gently grooming the small tom, her eyes showing happiness. "You're gonna become an apprentice soon, huh?" She asked, pulling him close with her tail.
Closed Thread