Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 5th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Cherrykit giggled and deepened her voice so that she sounded ridiculous,"why yes, I think that would be nice," she couldn't help herself from giggling again even as she tried to be mature.
Cherrypaw's whiskers twitched as she gave a mrrow of laughter at hearing Cherrykit's deepened voice. "What orders shall I pass along to the fearless warriors of our clan?" she asked, her head dipped solemnly as she addressed the kit.

Last edited by Charmer; August 5th, 2017 at 09:32 PM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 06:28 AM
Granny

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Kestrelpaw looked surprised at his question, like she hadn't thought of her observation as something she was 'into.' She had always thought of it as more of a part of her, really, and she guessed that it was probably the same way with Buffalopaw's cheerfulness. He didn't look like the type of the cat to enjoy warm weather, a thick pelt like that and all, but it was apparent that she had been wrong. "I suppose so, if you think of it as something I'm 'into.' It's something productive to do instead of just sitting and staring into empty space. Even right now, I'm observing you." Her sharp eyes scanned the tom's posture, his body language, his expression. None were hostile. Neither were hers, but they were more alert. Sharp. Like a hawk's - Kestrelpaw wondered why she had recieved the name she had.

She had always thought of herself as more of a hawk, but kestrels were fierce, intelligent, and alert birds as well. Just like Kestrelpaw. "So, what do you normally do for fun?" Yes, Kestrelpaw asked "traditional" questions. Such as those. And she enjoyed fun just as much as the next cat, really, she wasn't all boring and sitting still. Though her "fun" activitites were generally productive. She liked to be productive. And she thought of observing along those lines... it helped her. For example, at the moment she could tell that he was beginning to feel more comfortable around her. Which was good, because her goal wasn't to frighten her clanmates.
The notion that his every little movement was being watched by her made his self-consciousness bubble up again, but all the same, it was kind of flattering that someone would pay attention to him like that, even if it was as per their own habits. He was use to not being taken seriously, though this she-cat seemed to take everything with a solemn approach. He maintained his delighted expression as she moved on to her next question, and took a moment to think about it. Lots of things were fun, even the smallest things could provide some joy in his day. But, he decided that he wasn't going to run down the huge list of things that he enjoyed, for the sake of Kestrelpaw's time.

"Well...I like to hunt. Hmm, wrestling can be fun too! I guess you could say I like observing too, I like to wonder what they're thinking or doing," He gave a bit of a bashful chuckle, it seemed odd to say something like that out-loud, "But, you seem better at it than me!" His eyes flickered out and he caught sight of a cat trotting across the camp, heading out, "Like him-- you know, he looks pretty determined, but he also seems like he's got a lot on his mind,"

Though it seemed like this she-cat was all-business, he had to assume that she liked to have fun sometimes too-- what cat didn't? "What about you?"
Old August 6th, 2017, 07:44 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Buzzardpaw was sleeping peacefully as the she-cat woke up, though, as he felt something hit him, and with how easy he was to scare, he jumped awake and kicked the she-cat in the jaw a bit too hard for anyone's liking, he spun around to look at her, ears lowering. "What do you think you're doing?!" He asked, eyes wide open. "You don't wake someone up like that!" He said, realising that he might've injured her a little, it wasn't really his kind to do things like that, but it sure wasn't a great idea to wake someone up like that. "I was sleeping! What's wrong with that? After all, you were the one who wanted to sleep, weren't you?" He asked, after all, what he said wasn't a lie. "I fell asleep beside you, what more?" He added questionningly, he wasn't really looking for love either, but he felt protective of everyone in his clan. "Because if you think I did this because I'm in love with you, you are dead wrong, Everpaw." He admitted. "Most cats would be scared to be in a relation with you honestly..." He added, he didn't want to have a relation with her, well, not more than a friend.
The calico apprentice gasped loudly as a powerful force hit her in the jaw. “What do I think i’m doing? You should be asking yourself that!” Everpaw snarled, yellow hues blazing in anger. As she fumed over her throbbing jaw, she forgot about how she’d hit him in the first place. But, she was quickly reminded again as he spoke. “It’s not my fault you were way too close for comfort!” Everpaw exclaimed, unsheathing her claws. It was a quirk of hers, unsheathing her claws when she was annoyed or angry. She never actually intended to tear a cat to pieces, but sometimes she might give someone a scratch or two if they were really bugging her too much. At this point, she wasn’t ready to shred the tom into pieces. However, she was ready to run to apprentice’s den and move her nest into the territory. After that experience, she wasn’t sure she even wanted to sleep in the camp anymore. “Well thank StarClan for that,” She muttered to herself, ears flattening against her head at the mere mention of the word ‘love’. “How nice of you to point out the obvious,” Everpaw continued sarcastically, rolling her eyes in annoyance. Any other cat would probably have been offended by that statement, but not Everpaw. The calico didn’t protest against it because she knew it was true. She didn’t have many friends and that was because she wasn’t very friendly. But really she didn’t care. The apprentice didn’t have much time for friends and she didn’t find any joy in making new friends. She preferred to just continue talking to those she already knew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Empress Of Evil
Rosefern looked and her paws in boredom casually licking her paw. I'm so kin yet no one is talking to me...I wish someone would talk to me... she sighed
she was a kind cat yet she wasn't popular. She didn't mind, but she liked to have friends.
A ginger tabby stepped out of the warrior’s den and paused at the entrance. Her pelt was neatly groomed as she had just woken up and cleaned her pelt. Now that she was a bit more awake, she was ready to find someone to talk to. Her amber gaze scanned the camp for anyone who might look like they wanted a bit of company. Most cats in the camp were either busy or had already found someone to talk to, and Honeyvenom let out a sigh of annoyance. She was about to head out of the camp and go hunting when her gaze suddenly stopped on a she-cat who looked rather bored. Feeling curious, the ginger warrior padded over to her.
“Hello,” She greeted quietly. Honeyvenom took a spot next to the cat and curled her tail neatly around her paws. Judging by the way the cat looked, she would be welcome to sit down here and talk for a bit. But if she wasn’t, she would leave without an objection and be useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
(haha it's fine! sorry for the wait x.x)

The grey head of a young apprentice lifted off of the grassy clearing floor, and he blinked his eyes open groggily. Hemlockpaw tiredly got to his paws, before quickly bringing his front close to the ground, front paws reached out in front of him to stretch his exhausted joints. A long yawn was released through his gaping jaws as he stretched out his back legs as well. Shaking out his fur, Hemlockpaw's jade green eyes flicked over to his good friend Everpaw, who was entirely focused on eating a mouse, seeming intent. With a shake of his grey pelt, the young tom padded over to her. "It's always 'go big or go home' with you I suppose," he cracked, a smirk playing on his maw. "So who's the tom? You can't kill a mouse and a rabbit without aiming to impress. So what's his name? Is he as handsome as me?" Hemlockpaw asked, nudging his friends shoulder with his paw, clearly joking around with her. He tended to joke like that, and you'd think his ego would be higher than the trees in the SkyClan camp, but in reality- it was a mere shell that Hemlockpaw had build up over time. He hadn't ever been comfortable with himself, but to hide that, he joked very immodestly and narcissistically. That was just one of Hemlockpaw's many quirks.
As she ate, the calico watched the blood trickle from the mouse to the grass below. It was quite gross honestly, yet she ate this everyday without a complaint. At least the flesh tasted better than the blood looked. A familiar voice suddenly broke through her thoughts and she gulped down her bite before lifting her head up. For a moment, she stared at the newcomer, as if processing his words. “Average isn’t good enough,” Everpaw finally replied after a few moments of silence. She looked back down at her mouse and parted her jaws to take another bite when his words stopped her. “You are disgusting sometimes,” She snorted, wrinkling her nose in disgust. Although her words were flat and blunt, the apprentice couldn’t stop the amusement from dancing in her yellow hues. “The only cat I would try to impress is my mentor. Plus anyway, no tom could ever possibly match your looks,” Everpaw purred, moving her face closer to him and batting her eyelashes in a flirty manner. “No one could ever look as ugly as you,” She continued before she returned to munching on her mouse. The calico would’ve been surprised if the tom were to ask if she were flirting with him. Everpaw didn’t flirt. She hated anything to do with love and that included flirting. That was probably the first time she’d ever acknowledged the art of flirting, even if it was fake. Any good friends of hers would know immediately that she was acting.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old August 6th, 2017, 09:04 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(okay)

Peachrain purred," Your the best fuzzy wuzzy kit ever." She meowed
Bingo smiled, purred, and curled up at her paws.

"NOW HES GOING BBBAAAAACCCKKKKK TO SLEEEP?????!!!!!!!" Foxkit whined as loud as he could.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; August 6th, 2017 at 09:04 AM.
Old August 6th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Shinekitkit glared at her and mewed, with her naturally high pitched voice because she was a kit after all,"You are too, crazy! There is no difference whatsoever, and it's obviously a stick," she motioned towards the leaf," and you're right I do have one stick! But I have two one sticks! And that means I have two!" She squealed to Timberkit, genuinely thinking that sticks and leaves were the same thing.
Timberkot clinched when the other kit's eyes glared at her. Even though the kit was extremely playful, she head a mean death stare he shuffled forward the slightest, closer to the kit. "No, I'm not!" Her ears flattened to her head with a hurt stare at the other kit, but her expression melted away when the other kit talked again. "W-what?" She newer, ears still pressed against her head, what would make this kit understand something like a stick and a leaf were two different things? "No. Do you see the round, soft shape of this... stick?" She patted the leaf with her paw tenderly, "its actually called a leaf, it comes from trees. This" she prodded the brown stick "is a stick. , you're right, but leads grow on sticks." She leaned bad, hoping to see realization appear on the other young felines' face.
Old August 6th, 2017, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Cherrypaw's whiskers twitched as she gave a mrrow of laughter at hearing Cherrykit's deepened voice. "What orders shall I pass along to the fearless warriors of our clan?" she asked, her head dipped solemnly as she addressed the kit.
Cherrykit kept her deep voice,"we are going to-" she yawned,"oops," she giggled.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 6th, 2017, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Timberkot clinched when the other kit's eyes glared at her. Even though the kit was extremely playful, she head a mean death stare he shuffled forward the slightest, closer to the kit. "No, I'm not!" Her ears flattened to her head with a hurt stare at the other kit, but her expression melted away when the other kit talked again. "W-what?" She newer, ears still pressed against her head, what would make this kit understand something like a stick and a leaf were two different things? "No. Do you see the round, soft shape of this... stick?" She patted the leaf with her paw tenderly, "its actually called a leaf, it comes from trees. This" she prodded the brown stick "is a stick. , you're right, but leads grow on sticks." She leaned bad, hoping to see realization appear on the other young felines' face.
"B-but I have two one sticks?" She asked sadly and looked at her sticks. She had confusion in her gaze, they both looked the same to her, she could see no difference. She looked back at Timberkit,"Two one sticks?" She was VERY confused right now and couldn't believe someone thought that these two sticks were different and that leaves and sticks were different things.
Old August 6th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Cherrykit kept her deep voice,"we are going to-" she yawned,"oops," she giggled.
"I guess even mighty clan leaders need a nap every once in a while," Cherrypaw commented, amused.
Old August 6th, 2017, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"I guess even mighty clan leaders need a nap every once in a while," Cherrypaw commented, amused.
Cherrykit shook her head,"no! I don't need a nap!" She squealed.
Old August 6th, 2017, 10:03 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Cherrykit shook her head,"no! I don't need a nap!" She squealed.
"Oh forgive me, mighty Cherrystar," Cherrypaw meowed in mock contrition, "I was merely reminding you as your deputy to take care of yourself. The clan needs you strong." Cherrypaw thought about how someday this little kit would be a warrior, and how someday she'd get to have her own kits and watch them grow up to be warriors and have kits of their own. He heart swelled with gratitude. She was so happy to have been born a Thunderclan cat.
Closed Thread