Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:01 AM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 08:59 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:59 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:52 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 2nd, 2017, 09:26 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

The young kit with darker brown markings wiggled around, flicking his fluffy tail as he tried to get to his mother's belly to nurse. He didn't really know why there were other kits around him, but he accepted them evayse they kept him nice and warm. But so did his thick fluffy fur. The young tom pushed through his siblings, to the middle of the group, latching onto his mother's belly and starting to nurse. That was all he was concerned about at this moment, staying warm and drinking a lot of the warm fluid.

@Random Melchester
@Constellation
@Hexict
@Empress Of Evil

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 09:36 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Empress Of Evil
@Hexict
@Constellation
@RedHead

Snowstar looked down at her kits, fixing her eyes on the first one she'd named - Ripplekit. The Siamese gently lowered her head to give him a nudge, concerned as to why he wasnt drinking. The other kits seemed fine but... Ripplekit seemed more quiet. Maybe he wasnt hungry yet. Had to be it. Sighing, the leader gently pulled the kit to her, lowering her muzzle to gently rasp her tongue over his ears. He would be okay. Snowstar hoped so, at least.

The she-cat then turned her gaze to her other kits, and allowed a soft smile to spread across her maw. They were all so precious. The Siamese gently nosed the two that remained unnamed - A Tom with darker brown markings, and a white she-kit with gray ears and tail. Snowstar decided to let Stormstrike name the remaining two.

The she-kit let out a soft whine, breaking away from her mother. She clambered over her siblings until she reached Ripplekit, and latched onto her brother almost at once, nipping at his ear with soft, round teeth. She let out another whine-sounding mewl, pawing at his shoulders, trying to rouse him, get him to play. Hey, wake up!

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 2nd, 2017, 10:10 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn woke up to the blinding sunlight streaming into the warriors den. She stretched and yawned. What do I have to do today...? She thought, still half asleep. Right, Cherrypaw's training! Tigerdawn shook her pelt and padded out into the clearing. She blinked against the sunlight, letting her eyes adjust. Then she walked over to the Apprentices' den. "Cherrypaw?" Shemewed softly. "Cherrypaw, its time for training," Tigerdawn took a step back and waited. What's taking so long... Usually she'd be up by now...

@Charmer
Cherrypaw was dead asleep, having only made it back shortly before sunrise. A small voice at the edge of her hearing seemed to call her name, and she raised her head, disoriented. "Huh? Wha-" the apprentice muttered sleepily, barely opening her eyes to see that bright sunlight was streaming in through the den roof. She groaned, then just as she was drifting off again, she heard the voice again. It was Tigerdawn. "Training..."she meowed sleepily as she shut her eye, then snapped them back open in a rush of panic. "Training! Oh Starclan!" She bolted out of the nest and into the clearing, her fur untidy and bits of moss plastered to the side of her face. "I'm sorry, Tigerdawn! I'm up! Let's get going!"
Old August 2nd, 2017, 11:14 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Ratpaw clenched his teeth. He knew she was smarter than this. She had to be. After all, she was related to him by blood! Why did she insist on pushing his buttons? "Yes," he said through his teeth. His tail flicked wildly in irritation at his sister. When she finally gave her answer the tom's ears pinned. 'What do I keep her alive for? Oh yes... Mother would kill me...' he thought. "You're useless," he said, turning around to go out in the territory. Maybe he could find Ashpaw on his own. Ratpaw turned around once more to look at his sister. "Are you truly as arrogant as you make yourself seem to be? Or is there something to make me proud to call you my sister in that brain of yours?" he asked. He didn't guess that she'd tell him an answer but thought to ask anyway, as Cloverpaw was, in fact, one of the few cats that stumped the tom when trying to be manipulative. She was simply too much for him... For now, that is...
The she cat tried her best to hold back a snicker as she watched her brother fume, she could practically see steam coming from his ear. She could already guess as to what her dear brother was thinking, it wasn't hard, most of the time he was way too easy to read. In her head she answered back with a 'that and you know you can't.' As the tabby watched her brother turn heel and start walking her golden optics danced with amusement, it was too good, although she was sad it ended so soon. What surprised her was the fact that Ratpaw turned and addressed her once more, although she knew it was a possibility that it would happen she wasn't betting on it. Once he finished the molly replaced her giddy look with that of a serious glare, she was a completely different cat. Cloverpaw stood up and padded toward her brother, to the point where they were so close she could whisper in his ear, and that she did. " I have many things that would make you...proud, so to speak dear brother mine." she started "But most of those things you wouldn't even be able to comprehend." she hissed. She pulled back and her serious gaze was replaced with a sweet smile, almost as if it never existed. She wasn't one for showing her anger in public, too many cats trust to gain, too many Warriors to intimidate, she had a chore and she couldn't ruin it now. "Let's just say dear brother, you're not the only one who's capable of doing...extraordinary things while....motivated." she said sweetly, every word rolling off her toung with ease. She had enough of her brother bossing her around, maybe it was time for her to change that.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:31 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

@Hollydawn
Timberkit looked at her light brown tabby paws, which were streaked with dirt from digging so much in the nursery. In an attempt to avoid suspicion, she began to clean off her feet, making sure to wipe any mud on the grass. Her tunnel would never get done! she sighed, smoothing down the green, dewey grass with her paw. All the usual rambunctious energy had been drained out of her, all she wanted to do was lie down in the sun, after all, she could barely keep her eyes open. She opened her jaws and yawned, the sun wasn't helping her case. She had used up all her energy digging, and then she decided to give the last morsels to the light shining down on the clearing. Smart, real smart. Timberkit used the grass and slid down onto her belly, grateful that the grass underneath was cool a refreshing to her warm fur. It was seconds before her eyes drifted close in a state of peacefulness, only hearing the murmur of orgs and the sound of birds in the forest. Only two more moons, and she would totally own that very forest and hunt hose very songbird. Really, there was no place she'd rather be... exept maybe in the cool nursery, sleeping away.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:37 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
@Hollydawn
Timberkit looked at her light brown tabby paws, which were streaked with dirt from digging so much in the nursery. In an attempt to avoid suspicion, she began to clean off her feet, making sure to wipe any mud on the grass. Her tunnel would never get done! she sighed, smoothing down the green, dewey grass with her paw. All the usual rambunctious energy had been drained out of her, all she wanted to do was lie down in the sun, after all, she could barely keep her eyes open. She opened her jaws and yawned, the sun wasn't helping her case. She had used up all her energy digging, and then she decided to give the last morsels to the light shining down on the clearing. Smart, real smart. Timberkit used the grass and slid down onto her belly, grateful that the grass underneath was cool a refreshing to her warm fur. It was seconds before her eyes drifted close in a state of peacefulness, only hearing the murmur of orgs and the sound of birds in the forest. Only two more moons, and she would totally own that very forest and hunt hose very songbird. Really, there was no place she'd rather be... exept maybe in the cool nursery, sleeping away.
Shinekit bounded out of the nursery without asking permission. She swished her tail in excitement for another day of adventure. Soon she spotted Timberkit laying in the sunlight. Why is she sleeping on a perfectly good day for adventure? she wondered to herself. She stalked towards her, making sure to stay low and keep her footsteps light. When she was close enough she pounced.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:52 PM
Floating

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn View Post
Shinekit bounded out of the nursery without asking permission. She swished her tail in excitement for another day of adventure. Soon she spotted Timberkit laying in the sunlight. Why is she sleeping on a perfectly good day for adventure? she wondered to herself. She stalked towards her, making sure to stay low and keep her footsteps light. When she was close enough she pounced.
Then, Timberkit felt another weight on her, her eyes flew open in alert and surprise, was there an avalanche? Was she being rushed by a rockslide? With a horrified adrenaline, she tried to scrambled away only to realize another fellow kit had pounced on her. Timberkit tried her best to get to her paws: rolling away from the pouring feline and staggering to a standing position. Her tail was low, her ears and eyes alert, and her little kit head-fuzz was raised on full alarm. she felt an irritated and surprised feeling bubbling up inside of her, "Hey!" she demanded, her voice naturally becoming annoyed. She furrowed her eyebrows in for emphasis, "What in StarClan was that fer?"
Old August 2nd, 2017, 02:45 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beam View Post
Then, Timberkit felt another weight on her, her eyes flew open in alert and surprise, was there an avalanche? Was she being rushed by a rockslide? With a horrified adrenaline, she tried to scrambled away only to realize another fellow kit had pounced on her. Timberkit tried her best to get to her paws: rolling away from the pouring feline and staggering to a standing position. Her tail was low, her ears and eyes alert, and her little kit head-fuzz was raised on full alarm. she felt an irritated and surprised feeling bubbling up inside of her, "Hey!" she demanded, her voice naturally becoming annoyed. She furrowed her eyebrows in for emphasis, "What in StarClan was that fer?"
Shinekit shrugged and bounced around Timberkit," Hey Timberkit! Watchya doin!?" She squealed in her naturally squeaky voice. She lashed her tail waiting to be yelled at again but when it didn't happen within one second, she bounced around Timberkit shooting questions at her and trying to be as annoying as possible. She put her rump and tail up in the air and pounced on her, then she bolted away waiting for Timberkit to chase after her and say,'SHINEKIT WHEN I GET MY PAWS ON YOU!' She giggled as she bolted away making sure she staying where Timberkit could see her so that Timberkit will know where to run to chase her.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 02:46 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A surprised expression settled over Hawkfeather's features as Flareheart's forepaws were wrapped around her. Struggling to get loose, but quickly finding that the tom was a lot stronger then she had expected, the kit-like warrior's blue eyes snapped as he fell onto his back, bringing her with him. That was fun!! I hope he's okay though, because that wouldn't be good if I hur- Her thoughts trailed off as she felt jaws clamp around her shoulder. A sharp yelp of surprise and actual excitement emitted from the she cat's maw. This was fun! Hawkfeather was having a great time with Flareheart! He was a fun cat, after all. Bright blue eyes stared down at him and she struggled to keep him pinned down even while he was trying to find a grip on her belly. The feline wondered if there was a way to avoid getting kicked and keep him pinned at the same time.

Probably not. Her tail swished in the air as she awaited the blow she knew was coming. It wouldn't hurt, though, Flareheart wasn't trying to hurt her... and an idea came to her mind. What if she could distract him by talking? If she could distract him from his plan, maybe a new one would come to her own mind. "This is so much fun! I haven't gotten to do this in a long time. Ooh, ooh, ooh can I call you Flarey? Does that sound right? Flarey... yep, it makes you sound so adorable!" The she cat mewed, bright eyes continuing to stare down at him. Her grip remained as strong as she could manage with her mouth moving. Though the warrior's mouth was often moving, it was like... one of the rules of life.

"I haven't done this in a long time. Everyone thinks that I'm too distracted because I like to talk, but I'm not distracted! I still have you, don't I?" The pretty tabby grinned, glancing down at her companion. Yet another comment that could be switched around to sound flirty, despite Hawkfeather not meaning it that way at all. Sometimes she gave toms the idea that she was a flirt. And either scared them away, or caused a whole bunch of weird comments that Hawkfeather didn't get at all.

Everyone compliments me, but they don't compliment those other cats that look like they really, really need it! But I do! I compliment everyone! It sounded self-righteous. Pretty much everything she said could be taken one way or another, when it was all meant in good, old fashioned fun. Something that Hawkfeather believed would never change.
Flareheart felt the warmth of Hawkfeather's body against his own, and he welcomed it. He knew he had a very low chance with the playful feline seeing that she was rather naive and completely oblivious to the concept of love, but that didn't mean he couldn't have fun. Flareheart felt like a young kit again! He liked how he felt around Hawkfeather, young and carefree. It could be argued that he always felt that way, but his feelings felt more prominent around the other feline. His eyes bright with excitement, he looked up at Hawkfeather and met shining blue eyes.

Flarey? Adorable? Flareheart wasn't adorable! He was fierce! He didn't mind the nickname so much. It came smoothly from Hawkfeather's mouth, he believed. If anyone he hadn't had his eyes on - aka his flirting targets - called him Flarey, then they'd have an issue on their paws... No, they wouldn't. Flareheart couldn't hurt a fly. Lost in Hawkfeather's vibrant blue eyes and pleasant voice, his scrabbling hind feet slowly stopped their search for a hold. Eventually, he lied slack against the ground while Hawkfeather stood over him.

``Yes, I suppose you have me...`` Flareheart drawled teasingly, rolling his eyes in a playful manner. ``As long as you promise to never refer to me as adorable again! I am not adorable - I'm fierce!`` His tone was lighthearted, a sign that he only said what he said for the sake of their playing. He sorta wanted to hear Hawkfeather call him Flarey and adorable again. He liked the way it sounded coming from her.

He knew better than to believe Hawkfeather's words were flirtatious. Already he's learned that the feline was quite naive, too naive for the complex systems of flirting. But because he knew better, Flareheart can better protect himself from hurt. Now he didn't think his attempts were leading somewhere, and he was free to drop the charming act and be his kit-like self. After all, not many cats appreciated his immature nature, but Hawkfeather did. Though they'd only just met, Flareheart couldn't help but strongly appreciate Hawkfeather.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 03:09 PM
I want spaghetti

Cool Re: ThunderClan Nursery

RoseTail padded in to lie down, pregnant. She mewled a yawn as she passed out. SorrelPad stood outside the den, making sure the kits and queens were safe, but mostly RoseTail.

Last edited by InvaderNellie; August 2nd, 2017 at 03:20 PM.
Closed Thread