Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:49 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2017, 03:20 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Lynxkit was chasing a butterfly, which was slowly flying off until it was outside the boarders of camp were she couldn't go. She turned to see Morningblue, smiling politely. She trotted over, seeing the prey hanging from his jaws. I'm gonna be a great hunter like him too, someday! She thought, eyes shining as she thought about it excitedly. She didn't want to be a leader, Lynxstar sounded awesome though, just an amazing warrior. Lynxkit was glad she got to eat, she was past the stage of nursing and the pile was low. She sat, tail neatly curling around her paws as she grinned. "Hi, Morningblue!" She trilled, he was large compared to her and she hoped she could get as big as him when she got older. She gazed up at him, nodding to his question. "Yep!" She replied. He seemed less energetic by his voice, but he was a nice cat.
Morningblue dropped his catch on the ground, his expression blank as he looked at the kit and droned, "Take as much as you need. You'll be apprenticed in two moons. Grow big and strong," the warrior meowed, he tried to curl his lips up in a grin to show he was trying to be encouraging, but the hulking warrior's look seemed more rigid and awkward than anything. The warrior sat waiting for the kit to take her pick from the mice and shrews so that he could continue with his warrior duties for the day.
Old August 1st, 2017, 03:43 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue dropped his catch on the ground, his expression blank as he looked at the kit and droned, "Take as much as you need. You'll be apprenticed in two moons. Grow big and strong," the warrior meowed, he tried to curl his lips up in a grin to show he was trying to be encouraging, but the hulking warrior's look seemed more rigid and awkward than anything. The warrior sat waiting for the kit to take her pick from the mice and shrews so that he could continue with his warrior duties for the day.
Lynxkit chose the mouse, biting into it with a little purr. Two moons, then she could be an apprentice. Lynxpaw! "Okay, thanks Morningblue!" She thanked the tom, taking another mouthful and unnoticing of his attempt at a 'smile'. It was nice to be able to eat solid food instead of nursing, since she'd be eating mice and shrews and stuff for the rest of her moons. She ate another mouthful, thanking StarClan silently for the prey Morningblue caught for her to eat.
Old August 1st, 2017, 06:00 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Lynxkit chose the mouse, biting into it with a little purr. Two moons, then she could be an apprentice. Lynxpaw! "Okay, thanks Morningblue!" She thanked the tom, taking another mouthful and unnoticing of his attempt at a 'smile'. It was nice to be able to eat solid food instead of nursing, since she'd be eating mice and shrews and stuff for the rest of her moons. She ate another mouthful, thanking StarClan silently for the prey Morningblue caught for her to eat.
Morningblue grunted a reply to the young kit and picked up the remaining freshkill, making his way to the nursery to feed any queens or kits who still needed food.
Old August 1st, 2017, 06:03 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
@Empress Of Evil
@Hexict
@Constellation
@RedHead

Snowstar was curled up in her nest in the nursery, her black tail wrapped gently around the four kits at her stomach. She would have rather been in her den right then, honestly, but she knew until her kits were apprenticed, she would be quite busy with them, and Bubblestep would have to take over leadership for a while, at least while Snowstar was with the kits. And she'd have to be with them for a while to suckle them, or give them to Honeyfur or Goldensky eventually, for gatherings and such. So being in the nursery was the wisest choice. And, she wanted her kits around the others, too. Interaction was good. Despite these thoughts, Snowstar's attention was mostly fixed on the kits. Her ice blue eyes were glued on them, both exhaustion and love mingled in her gaze. The Siamese had to admit, she adored kits, but when it came to having her own? Snow never thought she'd see the day. And here she was, watching the mewling little bundles curled up against her. The leader smiled softly, and shut her eyes, exhaustion weighing her down. But she wouldnt sleep yet. Names. Names, the kits needed names, for StarClan's sake. Good thing that Snow had thought of some.. Two at least. The Siamese sighed and opened her eyes again, looking down at the kits. Then she reached forward, nosing one of the Toms. "Ripplekit..." She trailed off, looking at the others. "Tempestkit.." Now she stopped, staring at the other two. Hmm... Stormy may have to help me out with these two.

The she-kit mewled softly, nuzzling up against her mother's stomach. Her eyes were squeezed shut. But when they opened, they would be a bright blue just like her mother and father's. And they would stay that way throughout her life. The young she-kit let out a small purr, resting her head over Snowstar's side with a small yawn.

"They're beautiful," Honeyfur cooed, gazing down longingly at her sister's kits. They were definitely amazing. The golden Queen's eyes shone with love, gazing curiously at them, then leaned down to nudge Tempestkit ever so slightly with her nose, smiling. "I feel like this little warrior is gonna be the leader of his siblings," She joked. She didnt know why, but she often sifted through kits to decide which one would grow up as a leader for the rest of their siblings. Perhaps because Honeyfur had been the "leader" of her own siblings for so long. Sometimes, it still felt like it. Even if Snowstar was leader of the Clan, Honeyfur would always be the leader of her siblings. And now she just couldnt wait for her kits to come... So that she could choose a leader out of them.
He wiggled around as everything was dark. No sound of protest coming from him. Instead, he just moved. Feeling around at this cold place when it was much warmer inside. Even if it was cramped up, but now he was being squished by others that he didn't know. He didn't like this feeling, but he refused to say anything. His quiet manner was somewhat haunting. He refused to nurse. At first, he brought his head up, opening his mouth every now and again, but nothing seemed to come out, so he simply put it back down against the cold floor of the nursery den. He tried to curl himself into a ball, but with being squished by two others, it was hard. So, he stayed quiet. Silent, refusing to do anything of the sort. Perhaps he just wasn't hungry. But wasn't a kit suppose to nursery quickly as soon as they came? It was a bit odd, but the small tom just refused to nurse, but he stayed near a warm belly.

@Empress Of Evil
@RedHead
@Hexict
Old August 1st, 2017, 06:06 PM
Sigh...

Open

Morningblue nosed through the bracken barrier of the nursery, two shrews dangling from his jaws. He placed the catch on the den floor. "Who needs freshkill?" the warrior asked glancing around the den as he waited for a response.

Last edited by Charmer; August 1st, 2017 at 06:06 PM.
Old August 1st, 2017, 07:21 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Morningblue grunted a reply to the young kit and picked up the remaining freshkill, making his way to the nursery to feed any queens or kits who still needed food.
Lynxkit watched him leave, chewing a bite of mouse. She shrugged, sinking her teeth into it and devoured a couple more mouthfuls. He seems..interesting, not very lively. Lynxkit thought.
Old August 1st, 2017, 09:59 PM
I want spaghetti

Cool Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]After a long hunt, RoseTail strolled into the den sleepily and curled up.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:56 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Tigerdawn woke up to the blinding sunlight streaming into the warriors den. She stretched and yawned. What do I have to do today...? She thought, still half asleep. Right, Cherrypaw's training! Tigerdawn shook her pelt and padded out into the clearing. She blinked against the sunlight, letting her eyes adjust. Then she walked over to the Apprentices' den. "Cherrypaw?" Shemewed softly. "Cherrypaw, its time for training," Tigerdawn took a step back and waited. What's taking so long... Usually she'd be up by now...

@Charmer

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 2nd, 2017 at 02:19 AM.
Old August 2nd, 2017, 09:06 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
( Hey Swifty wanna continue or no...? )
Continue)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old August 2nd, 2017, 09:25 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"No I don't tho it would be nice to have kits sometime." Whitebird said wistfully.
"It is great, though take Berrypaw as an example that they're hard to control as they get older. As if on cue, Berrypaw ran into the camp with a shrew and plopped it on the fresh kill pile, then spun and ran into the apprentices den happily. Fernglow chuckled, watching his son running around.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Closed Thread