Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2017, 10:56 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
It had been a rather eventful morning so far, not training wise, she didn't even bother going to that today, but no, she had gotten so much done! She had been scolded by a queen for teaching her kits how to prank other cats, she had scared a few other apprentices, one of their mentors scolding her for that, and then she even managed to get stopped by an elder for doing absolutely nothing wrong at all! It was great!
Yeah not really, Raccoonpaw absolutely hated being scolded, she didn't understand why cats couldn't just have fun and play harmless pranks on each other. She hadn't done any damage by it, they had been scared for a few moments and that was it. What was the harm in that? She didn't understand. Yet all of the older cats seemed to hate it, they called her childish, they said she was acting like a kit, that she should grow up and start learning her duties as an apprentice. She didn't care what they said. She would learn what she wanted to learn, when she wanted to learn it.
For now, she had settled into a particularly shady part of the clearing and was watching a leaf rustle and move across the grass as the wind played with it, a slightly bored expression on her face. Why couldn't there be more cats like her?
Sunpaw was still flicking his eyes across the clearing, when the blue hues came to rest on a pretty she-cat over by herself in the corner of the clearing, a seemingly bored expression crossing her facial features. Hmm...
Bored she-cats are the best, because they have nothing better to do, so they can focus all their attention on you.
Sunpaw purred at his own cleverness,
and began to walk towards the gray-furred she-cat. Sun was pretty good with names, and he groped his mind for this particular apprentice's. Ah, I remember it now. The golden-furred tomcat made his way smoothly over,
not too fast as to appear eager, but not too slow as to appear hesitant. He knew what he was doing. Once he reached the she-cat, Sunpaw spoke. "Hello Raccoonpaw. What a lovely day it is, isn't it?" Perfect. Start off with a gracious greeting, then slowly move on to the compliments. Sunpaw sat down next to her. "Why, you seem very bored. I wouldn't think a she-cat as smart or pretty as you would ever get bored." Sunpaw leaned a little closer, as if sharing a secret. "I know I wouldn't." There! End it with a small smirk, and you're sure to have her hooked. Sunpaw followed his mind instructions, and awaited Raccoonpaw's response.

@Suspiciousmindz

Foxkit stalked around the clearing, orange eyes searching for something fun to do. She'd already bothered a warrior, and her mother had shooed her from the nursery because she was being "too rambunctious." What does that even mean? Foxkit scoffed, lashing her tail in anger. The kit hated when she didn't have anything fun to do, which was right now. She wanted to be out in the territory, but apparently she was "just a kit" and wouldn't be allowed out until she was an apprentice. "Like I've told everyone a million times before, I am a foxhunter! I can be out there if I want.." The ginger kit mumbled to herself, clearly very agitated.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 30th, 2017, 11:30 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
Crowsong glared at Stoneheart as he made her fall then started laughing. "Stoneheart, you're funny!", she chuckled, her fluffy gray fur gleaming in the light, her blue eyes glowing with compassion and love.
Stoneheart beamed back at her. Suddenly, a tight knot formed in his stomach and his eyes widened. Oh, my, it can't be. A grey she-cat padded up to them, her blue eyes blazing. "Stoneheart!" She growled. Her fur was bristling with rage. Uhhhhh, what should I do? What should I say? He shot a worried glance at Crowsong, before turning back to the she-cat. "Uh, hello, Mintfeather." He stuttered. "Don't you hello Mintfeather me," she hissed "well that doesn't matter, all that does now is.... What have you done with Flowerdawn?"
Stoneheart went cold, he hadn't seen her since they broke up, he had just assumed that his mind was trying to ignore her. Well, Mintfeather, I don't know what happened to your stupid friend. He thought, kinda wishing her could say that to her face.

Come check out my forum game!

Old May 1st, 2017, 01:04 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Orangetail stiffened as Blackcrystal walked to the fresh kill pile and back to him. He took in careful breaths as she struggled to talk, all he wanted to do was pounce on her and nuzzle her and tell her he was sorry. He looked down at the freshkill and took a few.moments to answer. He flatten his ears and looked up at his friend, "Y-yes." He croaked out.

Blackcrystal let out a happy purr, finally getting the orange tom to talk to her. She felt bored without his presence, and tried to talk to the other cats, but her words would splutter, her shy side taking over. It had took a while for her to become friends with Orangetail if she remembered correctly, and her change of demeanor had taken her by surprise! The she cat bent down to take a bite off the squirrel, and with one small black paw, she pushed the carcass over towards him, allowing him to have the rest of the prey. She wasn't entirely hungry, having feeling full from the acknowledgement of her good friend. All of a sudden, she was curious, and knew that it probably wasn't a best time to ask such a question, but she did it anyway, ''So,why were you avoiding me?'' She started to lightly groom herself, taking a paw and bringing it up to her maw to take a few licks at it.
Old May 1st, 2017, 06:15 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Snowstar made her way carefully onto the Highpeak, with more ease than last time. It almost seemed natural. Almost. The Siamese paused and glanced down, and a small smile formed on her maw before she raised her head and took in a deep breath. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highpeak for a Clan meeting." Her voice rang around the clearing, soft and sweet like always. This was a day for forgetting all about her troubles with WindClan.

As her Clan gathers, a warm feeling spread through Snowstar, her ice blue eyes glimmering brightly as she spoke. "I suppose you all know the drill, eh? Lets get these ceremonies started!"

@Chameleon @Dark

"Owlpaw, Dawnpaw please step forward." She beckoned the apprentices forward with a few flicks of her tail, her ice blue eyes bright as she smiled down at them. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these two apprentices. They have trained hard to learn the ways of the warrior code, and so I grant them their warrior names. Owlpaw, Dawnpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend ThunderClan, even at the cost of your lives?"

"I do."

"Then from this moment forward, Owlpaw, you will be known as Owlstone. We honor your survival and bravery, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."

"Dawnpaw, you will be known as Dawnpelt. We honor your bravery and intelligence, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."
Snowstar drew in a deep breath and continued. What a mouthful.

@JaxenAmethyst @Raven & Co

"Now, we have two cats who are joining the Clan today." Snowstar chuckled lightly as she beckoned Bugsie and Viper forward. She was smiling, as always as she gazed down at her warriors before looking at the two newcomers, her eyes welcoming and soft. "From this day forward, Bugsie, you will be known as Grayfur. Viper, you will be known as Pineskip. We welcome the two of you to ThunderClan." Her gaze flickered over each of her Clanmates, and she smiled gently before nodding. "Clan dismissed. May StarClan light your paths, all of you."

With that she made her way carefully down from the Highpeak, her ice blue eyes focused on nothing in particular as she made her way to her den with a small smile.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; May 1st, 2017 at 11:52 AM.
Old May 1st, 2017, 07:54 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftPoot View Post
"Okie dokie!" She purred, bouncing over to the fresh kill pile and tripping, then getting up again. She picked out a squirrel, brown and kinda scraggly. She gasped, elated.
"Looks kinda like me!" She breathed, purring loudly. She then started ripping its head off happily, munching.
"If you wish to appear cannibalistic, you can by all means join Shadowclan," he said. "But do not play with your food."
Old May 1st, 2017, 08:14 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Blackcrystal let out a happy purr, finally getting the orange tom to talk to her. She felt bored without his presence, and tried to talk to the other cats, but her words would splutter, her shy side taking over. It had took a while for her to become friends with Orangetail if she remembered correctly, and her change of demeanor had taken her by surprise! The she cat bent down to take a bite off the squirrel, and with one small black paw, she pushed the carcass over towards him, allowing him to have the rest of the prey. She wasn't entirely hungry, having feeling full from the acknowledgement of her good friend. All of a sudden, she was curious, and knew that it probably wasn't a best time to ask such a question, but she did it anyway, ''So,why were you avoiding me?'' She started to lightly groom herself, taking a paw and bringing it up to her maw to take a few licks at it.
Orangetail stared at the fresh kill for a few moments after it was scooted towards him. He realized just how hungry he was, he dove into the squirrel but left enough so that if Blackcrystal wanted more she could also get her fill. The tom was still very hungry but he knew that it would take a while to rebuild his muscle since he hadn't really eaten in a while. He looked down at his paws when she she-cat asked him the question, he took a few moments opening and closing his mouth as he tried to find the right words. He licked his chest nervously and almost gagged when he realized how greasy and dirty it tasted. He took deep breath but still couldn't look up at Blackcrystal, "I was mouse brained. I was hurt. I was mad at you at first but then realized I was the one being ridiculous and was too ashamed to come up and talk to you. You don't deserve a friend like me. I am so sorry." He orange tom spilled his sentence out quickly. He felt so embarrassed and mouse brained.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 1st, 2017, 08:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Owlstone limped over to her clanmates and sighed," At last, I can sleep with cats my age."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 1st, 2017, 02:11 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Snowstar made her way carefully onto the Highpeak, with more ease than last time. It almost seemed natural. Almost. The Siamese paused and glanced down, and a small smile formed on her maw before she raised her head and took in a deep breath. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Highpeak for a Clan meeting." Her voice rang around the clearing, soft and sweet like always. This was a day for forgetting all about her troubles with WindClan.

As her Clan gathers, a warm feeling spread through Snowstar, her ice blue eyes glimmering brightly as she spoke. "I suppose you all know the drill, eh? Lets get these ceremonies started!"

@Chameleon @Dark

"Owlpaw, Dawnpaw please step forward." She beckoned the apprentices forward with a few flicks of her tail, her ice blue eyes bright as she smiled down at them. "I call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these two apprentices. They have trained hard to learn the ways of the warrior code, and so I grant them their warrior names. Owlpaw, Dawnpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and protect and defend ThunderClan, even at the cost of your lives?"

"I do."

"Then from this moment forward, Owlpaw, you will be known as Owlstone. We honor your survival and bravery, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."

"Dawnpaw, you will be known as Dawnpelt. We honor your bravery and intelligence, and welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan."
Snowstar drew in a deep breath and continued. What a mouthful.

@JaxenAmethyst @Raven & Co

"Now, we have two cats who are joining the Clan today." Snowstar chuckled lightly as she beckoned Bugsie and Viper forward. She was smiling, as always as she gazed down at her warriors before looking at the two newcomers, her eyes welcoming and soft. "From this day forward, Bugsie, you will be known as Grayfur. Viper, you will be known as Pineskip. We welcome the two of you to ThunderClan." Her gaze flickered over each of her Clanmates, and she smiled gently before nodding. "Clan dismissed. May StarClan light your paths, all of you."

With that she made her way carefully down from the Highpeak, her ice blue eyes focused on nothing in particular as she made her way to her den with a small smile.
(Back from school)(Why so early)
Dawnpelt stepped down from the highpeak ,she was a warrior at last.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Last edited by Darky; May 1st, 2017 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old May 1st, 2017, 03:50 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Orangetail stared at the fresh kill for a few moments after it was scooted towards him. He realized just how hungry he was, he dove into the squirrel but left enough so that if Blackcrystal wanted more she could also get her fill. The tom was still very hungry but he knew that it would take a while to rebuild his muscle since he hadn't really eaten in a while. He looked down at his paws when she she-cat asked him the question, he took a few moments opening and closing his mouth as he tried to find the right words. He licked his chest nervously and almost gagged when he realized how greasy and dirty it tasted. He took deep breath but still couldn't look up at Blackcrystal, "I was mouse brained. I was hurt. I was mad at you at first but then realized I was the one being ridiculous and was too ashamed to come up and talk to you. You don't deserve a friend like me. I am so sorry." He orange tom spilled his sentence out quickly. He felt so embarrassed and mouse brained.
Blackcrystal listened to the tom, a complete expression of curiosity settling into her features. Unlike the tom, the she cat had been quite normal. She wasn't entirely happy knowing he wasn't talking to her, or that she had to eat a meal in the corner by herself, but she had sufficed. She carried out her duties like a normal warrior, albeit more quietly as she had been when first meeting others. She rolled her eyes at the explanation he gave her although something bothered. Did the tom get angry at her for no reason? He hadn't really answered her, or she asked the wrong question. The she cat, wrapped her tail around her paws, "You were angry at me?" She shrieked, trying to retain her laughter. "What did I do in order to get you mad at me?" Her eyes light up in mischief as she addressed him. Though he must already knew that she forgave him. In fact, she never was mad at him. Blackcrystal brought herself closer to the tom, despite his ragged fur, she gave him a light friendly nuzzle. "Well, I did miss your company if I'm being honest." She started to notice his skinny composition--noticing that he was never like that before. She worried with her eyes, but she didn't say anything on it. She was afraid if she did, he would become defensive again. The black she cat did not feel like eating alone once more.
Old May 1st, 2017, 03:55 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollystorm4eva View Post
Stoneheart beamed back at her. Suddenly, a tight knot formed in his stomach and his eyes widened. Oh, my, it can't be. A grey she-cat padded up to them, her blue eyes blazing. "Stoneheart!" She growled. Her fur was bristling with rage. Uhhhhh, what should I do? What should I say? He shot a worried glance at Crowsong, before turning back to the she-cat. "Uh, hello, Mintfeather." He stuttered. "Don't you hello Mintfeather me," she hissed "well that doesn't matter, all that does now is.... What have you done with Flowerdawn?"
Stoneheart went cold, he hadn't seen her since they broke up, he had just assumed that his mind was trying to ignore her. Well, Mintfeather, I don't know what happened to your stupid friend. He thought, kinda wishing her could say that to her face.
Crowsong tilted her head to the side as Mintfeather padded up to Stoneheart. "What's going on? Is something wrong?", the fluffy gray she-cat asked, looking at Mintfeather. Well, Mintfeather is angry...
I wonder why,
Crowsong thought, the confused look on her face turning into an annoyed/angry look as she glared at Mintfeather. "Why are you bothering, Stoneheart? What did he ever do?", she asked, her neck fur bristling.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Closed Thread