Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by sock
Today 08:26 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:21 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:16 AM
Travel, She Wrote (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2020, 09:20 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Oh. my. stars. Oh my stars! This was crazy, like in a good way. Shadepaw was now Shadekit! An adult cat being a kit. It felt kinda weird thinking about it that way though. She held in a smile and laugh and watched as Shadep-kit, climbed the highpeak, facing Duskstar, eye to eye. She wanted to stand but, decided against it as Duskstar could hold her own again Shadekit in a fight and, she had 9? 8? 8 or 9 lives left. Duskpaw couldn't remember fully if she had lost a life in the battle with ShadowClan.

----

Aspenkit watched as Duskstar demoted Shadepaw to a kit. He hadn't met the tom but, seeing him climb a top the highpeak, almost challenging Duskstar. It made him shiver. The black Turkish angora was big, scary, and most likely dangerous. He was happy to be out of the nursery. The snow bengal mix whispered back over to Faithkit. "Who do you want to be your mentor? I wish Flintspirit could be my mentor but, I think he has an apprentice."
@Shimm
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old April 24th, 2020, 09:26 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Duskstar narrowed her eyes as Shadekit [ @Dirtfur ] leaped up onto the Highpeak, her teeth bared. What in the hell did he think he was doing? She glared at him, her ears flattening. She already wasn't in a good mood. If this shady ass tried anything...

With a growl, she opened her mouth to speak.

"What do you think you're doing? Get down!"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:26 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Fernglow frowned, watching the proceedings silently. A demotion? That was a big deal, especially for an apprentice... he couldn't possibly imagine how that felt. However, if Shadekit was deemed a threat he was a threat and he deserved it. He was rather large, and though Fernglow was large himself he could easily see how dangerous he could be. Though putting him in the nursery... that just felt like a bigger threat to the kits than anything. Then, as Shadekit approached the Highpeak, Fernglow cautiously started to stand. No doubt Duskstar could hold her own, but Shadekit was essentially fully grown, and if he tried anything it would not be pretty.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; April 24th, 2020 at 09:28 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:32 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Faithkit gave a sheepish smile as Aspenkit asked who she wanted her mentor to be. It was kinda embarrassing because doesn't every kit wish for the leader to be their mentor? "I...I kinda am wishing that Dus-" A large body ran past the kit which caused her to bump into her fellow clanmate. Quickly looking up the cream tabby watched as Shadepaw-kit ran to her beloved leader! "NO!" Getting up quick as her tiny body can the molly ran after Shadewhoeveritwas. Fear and adrenaline coursed through the body as she made an attempt to jump on the dark toms back. Of course, she didn't know how to use her claws so they were still sheathed so all she had was her endurance and desire to protect Duskstar to keep her going.
@hxneysuckle @Wings @Dirtfur
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:42 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

@Mayflower
Shadedpath would admit, she was taken a bit off guard by the demotion. But as her surprise cleared and Duskstar explained. While their young leader hadn't exactly been the most level headed--killing a kit for their disruptive nature instead of simply punishing them. The weathered warrior eyed the demoted young cat and wrinkled her nose, there was certainly a stink about them. She kept sharp green eyed on the cat as Buckbranch and Ploverspot went to guard them. Seemingly lost in their thoughts until Shadekit sprung up and charged towards the highpeak to stare down Duskstar.

Oh of all the--

Shadedpath scowled and had half a mind to drag the mangy kit down by his tail. The old warrior got to her paws and noticed Fernglow watch the movements of the demoted kit-minded idiot as well. The old molly caught the younger cats eye, she twitch her head tail to one side on the Highpeak, then tilted her head to the other. A silent look, if Fernglow positioned themselves to one side, she'd take the other and drag Shadekit down by the tail if he tried anything stupid.
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:47 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Fernglow caught Shadedpath's eye and nodded, following the older molly's directions. He really didn't like the idea of having to flank Shadekit, but he'd do it for the good of Duskstar and the clan. He slunk to the left of the Highpeak as he was closer, nodding to the right side for Shadedpath to position herself there. He stayed on edge as he turned his attention to Shadekit, ready to apprehend him if things went south.
@Spiderfrost

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old April 24th, 2020, 09:48 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Leaping up, just after Faithkit. He used his long legs to spring into the air and grab Faithkit. But, once landing on Shadekit's back, he was sent tumbling back wards onto his back, not knowing if he had actually grabbed Faithkit off of the adult kit's back. Landing on his back, all the air got knocked out of him, making him go into a coughing fit when he stood up. Looking at his paws, he struggled to get air back into his lungs.
@Shimm
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; April 24th, 2020 at 09:51 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:50 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Shadekit glared down at the warriors below the Highpeak. He watched as the cats throw a hissy fit when the ex-apprentice charged up to the Highpeak. He eyed some cats planning to grab the Turkish Angora at any moment, and there was one kit who tried to block Shadekit, but it was too late. The black-pelted tom shook his head at the warriors' attempts. Ignoring the leader's questions and demands, the kit assured the clan, "I'm not in anyway harming dear Duskstar -that is no way a warrior should behave; however, I am simply exposing the truth about our young leader." Shadekit twisted his scarred head and eyed DUskstar with a twinkle in his eye.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; April 24th, 2020 at 10:19 PM.
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:54 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

@Dirtfur

Brightpaw stared in alarm at the scene before him. "That... He's not supposed to do that!" he mewed harshly, his voice barely above a whisper.
Old April 24th, 2020, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post
“Yes,” He meowed,”How are you? Do you have any major injuries after the Shadowclan attack?”
"Ohh, umm..." Moonpaw trailed off, not wanting to tell the warrior she hadn't fought much because she didn't know how to fight. "Umm, I was okay, not hurt too bad!" she mewed.