Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
MorningMimic's Training.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:28 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:27 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:25 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:24 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 09:20 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 15th, 2019, 07:38 AM
A wet sack of potatoes

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Lambpaw

A pale, lofty young figure was curled in a corner of the camp, grooming her downy silver mantle whilst scanning the small camp for other felines. The young dame, known as Lambpaw, was perched near the elevated end of camp, in the shade of the Highrock to escape the blazing sunlight. Her optics flitted over towards a fiery young tom, seeming to want company while he ate. The malkin was still a bit wary of Clan-cats ever since she joined, but she was interested in interacting since loneliness crept upon her and reminded her of her loner days. Jumping to her alabaster appendages, Lambpaw curiously started to pad his way, golden eyes sparkling warmly.
@officialross

~Hewo, this is your little sack of potatoes here !~

~Always OPEN to rp~

~Always hungry~

Check out my art!: https://www.deviantart.com/nighttail55

~ WIP Charrie Site https://ahungrypotato.wixsite.com/ah...hunderclan-wco ~
Old February 15th, 2019, 08:19 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertail000 View Post
Foxbreeze purred as her mate touched noses with her. "It'll be a while until they are born, but they'll be worth it!" she said.
"Yes..Yes they will." He purred.

Old February 15th, 2019, 02:02 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@Starfall

pollenpaw had been made an apprentice ! this was so excited he couldnt breath. he was.. really lonely now that goosepaw had left. all he had was his brother now. and of course he was going to make new friends and everything, but goosepaw had been his partner in crime. so now it was just his brother. and his brother was so cool ! he was already do warrior things! and could do all of the warrior moves. maybe he could show him sometime. he wobbled into the warriors den, making sure not to step on any sleeping warriors until he found his brother, morningpath, sleeping soundly. he missed cuddling with him at night.. but now he could! he wiggled his way to squeeze between morningpaths front legs, kneading his chest gently and purring with a big smile,"big bro! pssstt, wake up!"
Old February 15th, 2019, 03:21 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greywind View Post
"Yes..Yes they will." He purred.
"I know you love kits," Foxbreeze said. She sat cheerfully. "I just found out. I wonder how many they'll be?"

My Charries
♒Aquarius

If you want to RP, just PM or VM me!
Old February 15th, 2019, 09:12 PM
whats up danger?

@meraki

soaringgale always woke up earlier then most cats in camp, that was nothing new. the sun had barely rose and and soaring had always gotten his morning jog in. he liked doing those, it always woke him up. but with the weather so..cold and deep in snow, today it had been hard to get up. he did it though, and was shuffling back into the warriors den to warm up. barely anyone was awake, and that included hummingrain. well.. that was already true. humming slept alot, like alot alot. sometimes it considered gale, but hed be okay in the end. he over stepped all of the sleeping and snoring bodies to make his way to hummingrain. he shuffled his way to lay next to him, curling his body around the smaller, chubby body next to him. his long fur was always so warm.. his scent so soothing. gale could fall asleep again right now. he kneaded his paws affectionately into humming sfluffy stomach, thick purrs rolling off of his tongue. he was simply warming up his paws, and giving his best friend some soothing pets at the same time, he didnt want to wake him.
Old February 15th, 2019, 09:26 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
@meraki

soaringgale always woke up earlier then most cats in camp, that was nothing new. the sun had barely rose and and soaring had always gotten his morning jog in. he liked doing those, it always woke him up. but with the weather so..cold and deep in snow, today it had been hard to get up. he did it though, and was shuffling back into the warriors den to warm up. barely anyone was awake, and that included hummingrain. well.. that was already true. humming slept alot, like alot alot. sometimes it considered gale, but hed be okay in the end. he over stepped all of the sleeping and snoring bodies to make his way to hummingrain. he shuffled his way to lay next to him, curling his body around the smaller, chubby body next to him. his long fur was always so warm.. his scent so soothing. gale could fall asleep again right now. he kneaded his paws affectionately into humming sfluffy stomach, thick purrs rolling off of his tongue. he was simply warming up his paws, and giving his best friend some soothing pets at the same time, he didnt want to wake him.
Sleep was a thought that seemed to always be in the grey feline's mind. Whether it was nighttime, while he was laying in the Warriors' den, or the middle of the day; while he was training, even, Hummingrain always thought about sleeping. Perhaps it should have concerned the ragdoll, like most things did. But in this case, sleep was so natural to him, he didn't give any of it a second thought. A slight stir of motion slowly brought Humming back, but only partially. The familiar scent of Soaringgale made a small smile grow on the feline's maw, and he didn't have to open his eyes to see if he was right. Humming shifted ever so slightly, mostly to make the other more comfortable. If Hum hadn't been so used to Soaring's daily walks, he probably would have worried tremendously over his whereabouts. But Hum's best friend liked to stick to routines, it seemed, so everything moved like clockwork. This didn't stop the ragdoll's invasive worries to stir in the back of his mind, though.
Sleep, though, seemed to push those thoughts aside. Times like this were Hummingrain's favorite; no worries, just sleep and Soaringgale. The tom's two favorite things.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old February 15th, 2019, 09:51 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
Sleep was a thought that seemed to always be in the grey feline's mind. Whether it was nighttime, while he was laying in the Warriors' den, or the middle of the day; while he was training, even, Hummingrain always thought about sleeping. Perhaps it should have concerned the ragdoll, like most things did. But in this case, sleep was so natural to him, he didn't give any of it a second thought. A slight stir of motion slowly brought Humming back, but only partially. The familiar scent of Soaringgale made a small smile grow on the feline's maw, and he didn't have to open his eyes to see if he was right. Humming shifted ever so slightly, mostly to make the other more comfortable. If Hum hadn't been so used to Soaring's daily walks, he probably would have worried tremendously over his whereabouts. But Hum's best friend liked to stick to routines, it seemed, so everything moved like clockwork. This didn't stop the ragdoll's invasive worries to stir in the back of his mind, though.
Sleep, though, seemed to push those thoughts aside. Times like this were Hummingrain's favorite; no worries, just sleep and Soaringgale. The tom's two favorite things.
"hummingrain," gale whined, continuing to knead him while also getting more comfortable,"you need to wake up. theres so much to do in the day!" he tried to remain as quiet as possible because of the other people sleeping in the den, but he couldnt help it. but at the same time he could take a fat nap aswel. he rested his head right on hummingrains shoulder, running his tongue affectionately through his fur with soft licks. he was already starting to warm up from the cold, but he always felt that way around humming. his chest always felt so warm and fuzzy, and it spread throughout his whole body. he just felt.. warm as a whole. he curled his tail along his chubby body. his fur felt like soft velvet, something that gale was envious of. his fur was short and close to his skin, while hummings was plush and light, and looked so pretty all the time.
Old February 15th, 2019, 10:23 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
"hummingrain," gale whined, continuing to knead him while also getting more comfortable,"you need to wake up. theres so much to do in the day!" he tried to remain as quiet as possible because of the other people sleeping in the den, but he couldnt help it. but at the same time he could take a fat nap aswel. he rested his head right on hummingrains shoulder, running his tongue affectionately through his fur with soft licks. he was already starting to warm up from the cold, but he always felt that way around humming. his chest always felt so warm and fuzzy, and it spread throughout his whole body. he just felt.. warm as a whole. he curled his tail along his chubby body. his fur felt like soft velvet, something that gale was envious of. his fur was short and close to his skin, while hummings was plush and light, and looked so pretty all the time.
A long, almost dramatic sigh came from the grey tom, though the only motion he made was another small shift. "Seems like you're just trying to convince yourself," Hummingrain purred over his shoulder, lifting his head up a mere inch or two up off the ground. The gentle hum of a purr lasted as Soaringgale licked his fur gently. Hum lowered his head back down to the ground, leaning into the other tom's side. The shorthaired tom's fur was slightly cooler in temperature than Hum's, from having just been outside. The grey feline hardly cared though, figuring Gale'd warm up in no time. Hummingrain realized then that the sun would fully rise within a matter of minutes, and let out a long, slow yawn. The sunrise would awaken the other warriors, and the peace would be gone.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old February 15th, 2019, 10:45 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meraki View Post
A long, almost dramatic sigh came from the grey tom, though the only motion he made was another small shift. "Seems like you're just trying to convince yourself," Hummingrain purred over his shoulder, lifting his head up a mere inch or two up off the ground. The gentle hum of a purr lasted as Soaringgale licked his fur gently. Hum lowered his head back down to the ground, leaning into the other tom's side. The shorthaired tom's fur was slightly cooler in temperature than Hum's, from having just been outside. The grey feline hardly cared though, figuring Gale'd warm up in no time. Hummingrain realized then that the sun would fully rise within a matter of minutes, and let out a long, slow yawn. The sunrise would awaken the other warriors, and the peace would be gone.
soaring didnt reply, simply just playfully groaned and rolled his eyes. hed admit, he was very comfortable right now and wouldnt mind napping. "youre just really.. soft," he mumbled, closing his eyes and content,"it feels plush against mine. makes me wanna lay here forever in the warmth." his words were sweet like honey, bright green eyes opening on resting on hummingrains face. he looked sleepy, but they both knew that they needed to get up soon, as much as he wanted to sleep all day. hed do anything to stay here all day, but he had things to do, minigoals to get done and accomplish so hed feel productive. he kneaded his paws gently again, only the tips of his claws grazing hummings fur/skin.
Old February 15th, 2019, 11:32 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Today was a rather exciting day, maybe because of the crisp cold blue skies or maybe because Passionstar was in a rather upbeat mood - more upbeat than usual, or was it the fact that his apprentice, that’s hes trained so hard and long with was finally becoming a warrior. Sure, Jaggedpaw has some rough edges to him still but Passionstar was pretty proud of the bullheaded tom. They did some rather ridiculous training habits but that was only to teach Jaggedpaw a prominent lesson because his behavior could be downright ridiculous, but Passionstar knew that tom would serve his clan with all his heart and soul; live like a warrior and die like a soldier. For now, the tom proceeded to start with the apprentices ceremony, and as far as he knew, it was only one kit that was ready to start their training as an apprentice. “Cats old enough to hunt their own prey, gather under the high rock for anclan meeting!” His voice rumbled, the words coming out deep and smooth. He sat down comfortably, his tail wrapped neatly around him and thumping on his paws. “We have a new apprentice among us,” the leader purred and flicked his ears, “Duskkit, step forward.” He called to the soon-to-be former kit. He raised his head up high, a little proudly. “You have reached your sixth moon and is ready to start your training. Until you become a warrior, you shall be called Duskpaw. You will be mentored by Deerfrost, and they will teach everything they know unto you, and will do so proudly.” He smiled down at the new apprentice.

( @Wheatley ) ( @Fuzzyfeline )

Then there were the warrior ceremonies, which Passionstar was pretty ecstatic for. “Weaselpaw, Jaggedpaw, step forward.” He called out, his voice maintaining a coolly vibe when all he wanted to do was jump around like an excited kit. Passionstar was always pretty happy when cats leveled in a rank, it meant they got to see more moons because the Wild was not easy to survive for cats like them. “You both have trained long and hard and earned your rights to become warriors.” Passionstar paused to look up at the sky, “Starclan, I bring unto you two warriors that is ready to serve you and honor you,” He looked back down at the soon-to-be warriors. “Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and protect it even if it may cost your life?”

“I do.”

“Through the power invested in me through Starclan, you shall be made warriors.” A sly smile came onto his muzzle. “Weaselpaw, from this moment on you shall be known as Weaselflash. The clan honors your dedication and stability.” He jumped down from the high rock in order to briefly touch his nose to the new warrior’s head before turning to the other. “Jaggedpaw, from this moment on, you shall be known as Jaggedhawk. The clan honors your wit and determination.” He touched his former apprentice’s head with his nose a little bit longer because it was more of a sentiment moment before he pulled away and hopped back on the rock, his tail swishing behind him lowly. “Clan meeting dismissed!”

( @RedHead )
Closed Thread