Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 22nd, 2017, 08:44 PM
Granny

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Bright, alert, almond shaped green hues swept the clearing. A sandy apprentice sat tall, her tail wrapped around her small frame, her eyes studying everything around her. Everything she saw was being carefully analyzed in her surprisingly mature brain. Because Kestrelpaw was a mature cat. And quite logical as well. Her emotions have never gotten in the way of doing what she knows is right. And she can argue with pretty much anything she believes uses ill logic. Because after all, the one thing Kestrelpaw loves more then rules is logic. The sandy apprentice watched the world go by, her almond eyes studying everyone. That cat was lonely, or perhaps sad - they had lost someone they cared for, Kestrelpaw assumed. That cat was angry - probably about WindClan. Everything that Kestrelpaw thought could have been true, although she knew it was only a small fraction of what a cat could be sad or angry about. Happiness was harder... some cats were just naturally born happy. Though no one was born angry, or sad, or depressed... something happened along the way to make them that way. Aggressive? Sure, definitely! Smart? Absolutely! But angry or sad... no. That was impossible, at least as far as Kestrelpaw knew. Although she supposed it might depend on genes as well, she would rather have believed that it wasn't possible and stuck to the facts that she thought she knew oh-so-well.
@Ceridwen
Buffalopaw had taken a quick jaunt around camp, a pop in his step as he hummed to himself. Today had been a good day, as most days were! What was there to worry about? Oh, sure, there had been kerfuffle between the clans, but the fresh kill tasted good and the sun was high, and warm on his thick, long coat. He shook his luscious pelt and smiled as he made his way toward the sunniest spot in the clearing. He caught sight of another apprentice as he made his way across-- she seemed to be deep in thought. He paused, and wondered about her. Sure he'd seen her around camp before, but he didn't think he'd ever introduced himself. Would it be rude of him to break her concentration? He didn't know, but the urge to talk to her pushed him off-course from his original destination, and he approached her.

"Hey!" His face was alight as his large form plopped down next to the smaller cat,"You're Krestelpaw, right?"
@Lonestar23

Last edited by Ceridwen; July 22nd, 2017 at 08:44 PM.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:09 PM
Bonk

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

@AnayaDusksong
The cream and white molly's ears pricked, but her eyes did not open. She did a mental eye-roll. "Lionkit!" she purred, flicking her ears. She opened her eyes, looking over at the tom kit. He had walked! Lionkit was so cute, but so outgoing and annoying. Creamfrost loved him all the same, still she had been sleeping! The molly let out a purr of amusement.
Lionkit let out a noisy mewl, almost like a roar, before balancing on his mother's back. With a purr, he clumsily walked over to her head, and mewled once again before batting her ear with his paw; like a little warrior of LionClan.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 私はあなたを心底愛しています *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Character Site (Currently Disabled) | Artist Info
Everything Finder | "Blood-Stained Thorns" Arc | My Poetry
Old July 23rd, 2017, 01:22 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Why weren't there more cats like Littlefoot in the world? And why hadn't Stormwing met him before? There had definitely been other times when she needed a cat like him in her life, and she was grateful to have met him now. "W - well, you're really good at... at giving support. It r - really means a lot you're willing to... t - to do this for someone you, um... just met." Stormwing was partly surprised he knew how it felt to be alone. She was always surprised that there were other cats alone. It seemed that the clearing was constantly full of talking cats, laughing, playing together... grooming each other... whispering sweet nothings to each other, though Stormwing had never had that experience - not where others could see it. The one time something had worked out, at least for a while, he had been in WindClan. And now he was gone. Stormwing missed Crowpaw a lot, but she knew it wouldn't have worked that well anyways. She had to be loyal to her Clan. Even though sometimes it felt like she didn't really belong there. "D - do you have someone... someone supporting y - you?" The silvery tabby asked, the thought coming into her head suddenly and alarming her. What if Littlefoot didn't have any support?
Littlefoot curled around her protectively. He gave a small hum, warmed that she felt a bit better. At her question he thought about it for a moment. He didnt really have anyone. He had spent these past first moons in Thunderclan alone. Only socializing with cats when he was on a patrol or something, once in a blue moon did he go to a gathering. He didnt have friends, mainly acquaintances that he wouldnt consider close. he looked towards the ground and shook his head. He didnt want to lie to her. "Not really but," he lifted his head again and looked towards the warrior again,"maybe we can support eachother." he didnt want to be alone, and neither did Stormwing. He craved to have interaction with anyone. It hurt to watch cats be social, talk and laugh with eachother while he sat in the clearing away from everybody alone. He smiled at his words,"So we dont feel alone anymore."
Old July 23rd, 2017, 01:39 AM
A litle creacher.. uwu

My Mood: Pensive

@Jusniffles
@Little Bird
((Sorry I'm posting late. I checked the mention notification and told myself I'd come back to roleplay here later, but I got lazy and forgot. :/))

Goldenstorm paraded into the nursery with a thrush in his jaws and a ginger tabby she-cat trailing behind him. The golden tom carefully picked his way over to his mate and sat his catch down by her. "Here," he purred to her with a pleased flick of his tail, "I thought this might be enough to fill your belly for now. And since Gingerstep hadn't seen Lionkit yet, I thought I'd let her see her nephew!" He curled his tail around his paws and glanced between his mate and his sister. "You don't mind, do you?"

Click Here for my Tumblr.

Last edited by AnayaDusksong; July 23rd, 2017 at 02:06 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 09:37 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@Jusniffles @AnayaDusksong
Creamfrost flicked her ear, moving it away from Lionkit. She purred in amusement, he was cute, be she rather liked her ear. The molly looked up at her mate who had just entered the nursery. "I don't mind." she purred, smiling up at him. Then turning to Gingerstep she said, "This is Lionkit, though I'm sure Goldenstorm already told you."

Last edited by Cosmo; July 23rd, 2017 at 09:38 AM.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 12:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceridwen View Post
Buffalopaw had taken a quick jaunt around camp, a pop in his step as he hummed to himself. Today had been a good day, as most days were! What was there to worry about? Oh, sure, there had been kerfuffle between the clans, but the fresh kill tasted good and the sun was high, and warm on his thick, long coat. He shook his luscious pelt and smiled as he made his way toward the sunniest spot in the clearing. He caught sight of another apprentice as he made his way across-- she seemed to be deep in thought. He paused, and wondered about her. Sure he'd seen her around camp before, but he didn't think he'd ever introduced himself. Would it be rude of him to break her concentration? He didn't know, but the urge to talk to her pushed him off-course from his original destination, and he approached her.

"Hey!" His face was alight as his large form plopped down next to the smaller cat,"You're Krestelpaw, right?"
@Lonestar23
The feline didn't respond in any way at his friendly 'hey,' and seemed not to notice him until he plopped down next to her. Her head swiveled around in order to face this new companion - and she gave a slight dip of her head at his words. "Yes. I'm Kestrelpaw. Is there something I can help you with?" The feline asked, glancing at the larger tom. Unlike some cats, she was not intimidated by a larger tom. Kestrelpaw knew she could hold her own in a fight, although what cat would attack a clanmate unprovoked?

She was able to keep from physically attacking someone quite easily, knowing the consequences were going to be heavier then she wanted. And besides, there were other, more logical approaches to settling a disagreement. Talking it out was one. No, Kestrelpaw was not completely against fighting. She was willing to resort to claws and fangs if she needed to, though she had found there was normally a better way. At a younger age, she thought that fighting was the only way. And even now, she was strongly for attacking WindClan. How dare they blame ThunderClan?! Now that there was a prisoner involved, Kestrelpaw believed they had already gotten somewhat of revenge on the Clan. "And you're Buffalopaw, I believe." The way she spoke made it sound as though she didn't think very much of the tom - though that could just as easily have been untrue as true, with the way that the feline chose to voice most things.

The tom beside her looked happy - delighted - and Kestrelpaw was stumped as to what it could be. Maybe the weather? No, with his thick pelt and the green-leaf heat, that couldn't possibly be it. Even the sandy feline had trouble with the heat at times, although on this morning it wasn't quite as bad as it had been previously. Which was nice... Kestrelpaw certainly appreciated that.

Her green eyes studied her new companion, moving over every inch of his thick, luscious, very well taken care of pelt... his friendly, smiling features... and his friendly looking eyes. Maybe he was just one of those cats that was naturally happy. Yes, yes, that must be it. An optimist. Kestrelpaw herself was a realist, she was neither optimistic nor pessimistic all the time. She was an analyst. A logical girl. All in all, the type of she cat that she would have liked to see more often. It seemed she cats like to play dumb to get toms... and it worked, didn't it? But Kestrelpaw would never do that. Oh no, you would never catch her acting like an idiot to get some guy's attention. She was too smart for that. If you wanted her attention, you would have to say something that was worth it. Otherwise?

She was likely to walk away in the middle of a conversation. It might not be anything personal against that cat, but if they protested, she was likely to tell them just how boring they were. Now what kind of a tom liked that kind of she cat? The answer... a tolerant, if not brave one.

A purr, pleased instead of nervous, began to rumble in Stormwing's chest and throat. "I like the thought of that." She mewed. Littlefoot's comfort was something new and different then she had experienced before. And, the fact that she could be someone for him to have for support as well, that made her happy. After all, it wasn't often that Stormwing got someone who seemed to want her around. Not lately, anyways. After Leafwatcher disappeared, and her adoptive siblings and father weren't around much anymore, Stormwing didn't really feel like ThunderClan was her home. A complete stranger was comforting her... and she half-thought he might just pity her, but at the same time, she would take it. It was company. The silvery tabby could feel him still curled around her - and it made her feel safe. Like she was a kit in the nursery again, without a care in the world. Stormwing liked that feeling, and she wanted to hold onto it for as long as possible. @woly

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; July 23rd, 2017 at 01:05 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 02:52 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

“Heh,” Passionblaze gulped as he stared at his newly apprenticed niece. She looked so shock. So surprised. Passionblaze shot his mother a look of disapproval. ‘’You could had worded that better.’’ The tom said, shaking his head. Yet, he knew Foxpaw wasn’t fragile in the least. The girl was like her grandmother with the looks of her father. It was amazing, really, how she resembled his brother a lot. Passionblaze knew that if he seen Burn again, he would had loved to rip him to shreds.

Passionblaze took a step forward towards Foxpaw, sitting down across from her as he patted her with a gentle paw. ‘’Your grandmother is right. Your father is a player,’’ though I never expected him to be so careless. He decided not to add that part. For the most part, Foxpaw was young. She didn’t need to know anything about that. Her heart was tender thing. Never had she experienced a broken heart, and he vowed that she never would. As for Burn’s other kits, he couldn’t do anything about that. This...other cat, what was her name? Passionblaze flicked his ears, knowing he had forgotten it. But, he did remember the kits’ names. After all, they were now added additions to the family. ‘’But, don’t be so surprised! I mean...Flame--Burnt--’’ He paused, taking in a deep breath.

He remembered the wonderful days when he was Flamekit. And, he remembered the days when he was Burntpaw. Passionblaze remembered when his brother was a warrior. He had wished that Burntheart would had stayed. But, Passionblaze saw that he was guarded. Passionblaze didn’t know what was wrong with his brother. His brother wouldn’t talk to him. This made Passionblaze sad, but he decided to keep his troubles to himself. To his family, he put a smile on his face. ‘’Burn...I honestly have nothing to say.’’ He snorted. When he tried to comfort Foxpaw, that was hard. Especially when it came to her father. Passionblaze had nothing good to say about the situation--because it wasn’t anything good about the situation.

‘’Foxpaw...yeah, you have new half-siblings. I’m sure Mapleheart will...understand one day.’’ Maybe not. Love was a harsh thing, yet it was one of the most amazing things ever to feel. Passionblaze himself knew all about the romance, for he was a gentlemen made, and shaped, and held respect for every she cat that he encountered. Of course, given credit by his mother. ‘’Don’t look so sad,’’ The tom said, swiping his tail affectionately above her head. ‘’Are you afraid that you wouldn’t be our number one? Because you’ll always be.’’ He didn’t like when Foxpaw was angry with him. He spoiled the girl to pieces because he didn’t have any kits of his own. Foxpaw wa a vital part of his life, and he would cling onto her forever because the father she had, didn’t care.

A few moments away, Dawnpaw was napping contentedly in a tree. His favorite time of the day where he was unbothered, and could practically do whatever he wanted. His mother wasn’t bothering him, and certainly his sister wasn’t being a nuisance to his life. The tom’s eyes fluttered open, looking down at his clan. Thunderclan. He didn’t truly feel like a Thunderclan cat, and often he wished he wasn’t born. Or, at least dead. His thoughts were almost always dark--which wasn’t a surprise, honestly. He always had been attracted to disturbing things that made others look at him in an odd manner. Dawnpaw actually proved to be very intelligent for his age, and highly mature.

He absolutely loved training with his mentor. A feisty old, in his opinion, warrior. Though he would never say this to her face. She was extremely sassy, and Dawnpaw did not want to catch the wrong end of her if he voiced out his specific thoughts when she was slick to him. But, he liked Springingsky. Sure, he would had liked to have a much younger mentor, but she would do. Dawnpaw was satisfied. And, thinking on it now, the tom wanted to know if she had anything specific to plan today. As he was laying in the tree, his tail lowly hanging from the branch, he grew restless.

The siamese mix leapt down from the tree in a swift movement, landing on four paws gracefully. His dark ocean colored eyes scanned the clearing for the snowy bengal. For a moment, he just stood there, soaking in his surroundings. His eyes landed on other apprentices, making him cringe as he saw their happy faces when they were with their friends. Dawnpaw knew he didn’t need any friends. He only kept associates, and those were cats he enjoyed doing things for him.

The tom began walking, taking delicate steps as he landed his dark hues on his mentor. She looked busy talking to two other ginger cats, but Dawnpaw figured he wouldn’t be interrupting anything--hopefully. At approaching them, he quickly glanced towards the fox pelted she cat. He gave her a quizzical look at her expression, his ears perked. What did I miss? Something juicy wasn’t it? He flicked his tail, but decided to ignore the problem, and only gave his attention to Springingsky. His dark hues glanced up at her, tilting his head slightly as he asked, ‘’Anything planned today?’’ Dawnpaw didn’t like full explanations. He liked to keep things short, so he could continue on what he was doing before. If she had anything planned; Great! They could get started. However, if she didn’t? All she had to do was say no, and Dawnpaw would occupy himself with what he did best; isolating himself...or finding his favorite targets to land himself somewhere.
Blue eyes rolled as Springingsky sighed. "If you continue to be this soft on her throughout life Blazey, she's never going to be a tough warrior." The snowy feline flicked her ears in annoyance. She loved her son, but she wanted her granddaughter to grow to be tough and bold, strong enough to stand up against toms who treated her wrong. She was already quite output, which was good in the older warriors opinion. But, she didn't want her to get her heart broken. Ever. Having had only two sons, Springingsky treated Mapleheart, Burn's ex mate, as her own daughter. And Springingsky did not want Foxpaw to go through what she had seen Mapleheart go through. The chocolate warrior wasn't even interested in gaining another mate, or even loving again. Springingsky felt horrible for her. And the least she could do was prevent Foxpaw from following the same path. And to do that, her and Passionblaze had to be tough on the young cat. Tough, but loving.

As Passionblaze continued to talk to Foxpaw, a voice entered Springingsky's ears. Moving her gaze slightly, she spotted her apprentice, Dawnpaw. Now, Springingsky had a slightly strained relationship with the young tom. Sure, she was tough on her former apprentices too, but she was especially watchful of this young tom. His mother was Burchflower, whom Springingsky had known. And she also had known that her son Burn, when he was still living in the clan, had fallen in love with her. But she had rejected him. For a Shadowclan warrior. And Springingsky belived that was part of the reason why Burn had become the cat he was. Well, most of the reason. She didn't know the full story, and so she supposed it was all Birchflower's fault. And now, living proof of her son's heartbreak was right I front of her, as her apprentice. Of course Springingsky had wanted to mentor him though. She knew her way around the clan, and had pulled a few strings so he was apprenticed to her. Because she believed that this way, she could keep a close eye on him, and possibly shape him into a better cat than he was turning out to be.

Springingsky also closely followed his mother's movements. She had noticed Birchflower was quite needy, and she had recently had another kit with a different tom. This one was a Thunderclan warrior though, and he had recently died of a dog attack. Birchflower was also pretty harsh towards others, but she knew how to care for kits. Springingsky hoped that she didn't ruin her new daughter's, Cerisekit's, veiw on the world like she had ruined Dawnpaw's. "No, actually Dawnpaw, I have nothing planned for today."

The snowy Bengal looked back and forth between all three cats, her son, her granddaughter, and her apprentice. She still needed to discuss a few things with Passionblaze, things she had had to discuss before Foxpaw had showed up. And now Dawnpaw had come. Will I ever get some privacy around here? Unfortunatly for Springingsky, she never really would get complete privacy. "Actually Dawnpaw, my son and I have things to.... Discuss further, so would you mind taking Foxpaw out on a tour through the territory?" Springingsky flicked her tail towards the young ginger feline, her eyes focused on Dawnpaw as she spoke. "When you get back we can go do some battle training or something."

Foxpaw wiped her shocked look off of her face as she snorted and curled her tail around her paws. How dare her father grant her with five half siblings when he was living life as a rogue? Now the pure Thunderclan line was ruined! Not that Foxpaw cared, but she had to have something to complain about. Her uncle's statement was quite true though. She was worried she would no longer be their number one. Burn had already impregnated two felines, including her mother, and left them. Who knows what he would do now? If he's done it twice, Foxpaw supposed it would go on and on. Until someone stopped him. And Foxpaw planned to do just that. Stop his heart that is.

As an older, cream colored apprentice walked up, Foxpaw focused her orange eyes on him. She recognized this cat. It was Dawnpaw, her mother's apprentice and from what she had heard, the half Shadowclan cat. Foxpaw looked at him with interest, wondering who his father was if he was half-clan. He looked quite a lot like him mother, but maybe his father also had that same coloring.

When Springingsky's words reached her ginger ears, Foxpaw cast her grandmother a look of anger. How dare she just push Foxpaw away, trying to protect her? Foxpaw had gotten the feel that Springingsky wanted to toughen her up, but was this doing that? No! She was sending her off into the territory with another apprentice. Usually, Foxpaw would've leaped with joy at the chance to meet someone new, and hang out with them, but her day was off to such a harsh start that Foxpaw didn't feel like that. She just wanted to know every little thing going on with her father, or anybody else that Springingsky wanted to gossip about. "I'm not going with him! I'm an apprentice now, I can hear whatever you're going to say!" Foxpaw growled, casting a glare at Dawnpaw. She did not want to have friendly conversation right now.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 03:14 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
@alphypoin
Leafwatcher stared at his father with clear concern in his optics. A lot of concern, probably too much in fact. As much as he loved his dad, he really did, his health was decreasing, quite a lot, and he wanted the best for his father, who had in fact raised him alone after his mother died. He had a debt to pay, and perhaps, taking care of his father in turn would help him. Or a debt Leafwatcher he thought he had to pay. He stared at his father, his concern still shining in his leaf green eyes. And that help was to make sure he didn't hurt himself or get sick, or... dying. "To be completely honest," The tom started, tail lashing as he studied his father's movements. He had the slight urge to pace. "I've noticed your health, decreasing, and-- I've been worried." His ears flicked as he spoke, his tone was thick, and he was honest as could be. The more his father spoke, the more worried he got. "A lot, and-- becoming an elder is the best thing to keep that worry away, because I don't want you--" His ears flattened, lowering his head a bit. He didn't want to say it. Besides, Shredfern would get what he was trying to say, even if it was a bit vague. And, probably quite obvious. He was scared for his father to die, he didn't want him to die on him. Never. The heartbreak. Would probably be too much for him. He'd already lost his mother, he can't lose his father.
bump for @alphypoin
Old July 23rd, 2017, 05:01 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
@alphypoin
Leafwatcher stared at his father with clear concern in his optics. A lot of concern, probably too much in fact. As much as he loved his dad, he really did, his health was decreasing, quite a lot, and he wanted the best for his father, who had in fact raised him alone after his mother died. He had a debt to pay, and perhaps, taking care of his father in turn would help him. Or a debt Leafwatcher he thought he had to pay. He stared at his father, his concern still shining in his leaf green eyes. And that help was to make sure he didn't hurt himself or get sick, or... dying. "To be completely honest," The tom started, tail lashing as he studied his father's movements. He had the slight urge to pace. "I've noticed your health, decreasing, and-- I've been worried." His ears flicked as he spoke, his tone was thick, and he was honest as could be. The more his father spoke, the more worried he got. "A lot, and-- becoming an elder is the best thing to keep that worry away, because I don't want you--" His ears flattened, lowering his head a bit. He didn't want to say it. Besides, Shredfern would get what he was trying to say, even if it was a bit vague. And, probably quite obvious. He was scared for his father to die, he didn't want him to die on him. Never. The heartbreak. Would probably be too much for him. He'd already lost his mother, he can't lose his father.
Quote:
bump for @alphypoin
[omg sorry, this got buried in my quotes and mentions]

The old tom nodded, Leafwatcher didn't have to finish the sentence. Even Shredfern didn't want him to. Although they both knew it was coming sooner or later, he understood that his health was taking a real nosedive here. Leafwatcher just wanted him to be comfortable and happy when he did have to reach StarClan, and Shredfern understood that. He picked himself up, shoulders popping as he did. He rubbed up against his son affectionately with a gentle, almost weak purr.

"It's okay, Leafwatcher," He assured him, metallic eyes twinkling with understanding and a sort of love and appreciation that only a parent could have for their child, "Really, I will speak to Snowstar about moving me to the elders' den, all right? Unless..." He trailed off for a moment, "You'd like to do it yourself?" It was hard enough to accept the fact that Leafwatcher was a fully fledged, independent young adult warrior now, but now he wasn't going to be a warrior anymore? Not that elders weren't respected and taken care of, but he didn't want to be reminded that he was too old to help his Clan effectively every day. But this is what Leafwatcher wanted him to do, and if it's what Leafwatcher felt was best, then Shredfern would follow through with it. He couldn't hide his disappointment though, his meow was thick with it.

"If you think I need to go to the elders' den to complain about moss that isn't dry enough, then I'll go, Leafwatcher." His smile was strained and there was a stinging pain in his chest with a sad glint in his eyes. He wasn't fit to be a warrior anymore, he knew that. He only wished he could stick around with Leafwatcher just a little bit longer. He's not a kit anymore, Shredfern. He told himself, Let him go.

love
characters
Old July 24th, 2017, 01:23 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
@Duststorm
(heh im not the best at starters, also im sorry it took so long! ^^’)

Geyserpaw had just finished a day of training, as well as caring for the elders. You know, the usual tasks of an apprentice. But there was still homehow plenty of daylight left. Maybe she got it done too quick? Oh well. That meant more time to relax and get ready for the next day. She stretched, failing to suppress a yawn while her rump in the air. She was tired, yet not ready for sleep. She heard a quiet, low grumble, and could feel the growl from her stomach begging for food. Her relaxed, nonchalant eyes laid upon the fresh kill pile, and spotted a juicy-looking vole.

She felt as if she deserved a good meal after her long day. Well, what felt like a long day at least. She padded over to the pile of killed prey, her fluffy, long-furred tail dragging behind her. She licked her lips before picking it up by the back of it’s neck and bringing it back to the comfy spot in the clearing she often sat in. It was quite exposed to the sun and warmed her pelt. But on days that were a little too hot for her comfort, she'd sit in the cool shade to relax and maybe even go off to get a drink. But today, it was okay. It was unusual for such a thick-furred cat like her to have fun in the sun, but she didn't get what others were talking about when they said that. Nor did she understand when they were complaining about it. Well, actually it just depended on the day, really. She sat on her haunches, bowing her head to reach down to the large vole at her paws. She took her first bite, and it was just as she expected.
(Oh hush, it's fine! I'm still working on making starters decent sized honestly >>; Sorry this is late! ;w; )

Huffing slightly, Badgerpaw pushed her way out of the apprentice's den, a few strands of moss entangled in her fur. It had been a while since the apprentice had been confined to camp duties, so she was definitely in a better mood. Honestly, the apprentice had slept awfully the night previous so she was a bit grouchy, but she was slowly managing to pull herself from it. Despite that, she couldn't help but shoot a half-closed glare at the pale sunlight that filtered into her eyes. Nothing like a warm ray of sunlight to wake you completely up, huh? Settling down just outside of the den, Badgerpaw twisted around giving her back a few quick licks. Nipping out the moss, she lifted herself back up and stretched out, a yawn parting her jaws. Giving herself a good hard shake, the apprentice continued her path to the fresh kill pile and parted her jaw, drinking in the scent. Squirrels were probably her favorite, but she could settle for something smaller, especially since she hadn't gone out for the day. It was unfair of her to take anything bigger without at least doing some chores. Gently digging through, she settled on a wimpy looking mouse, picking it up into her jaws. Badgerpaw scanned the clearing, deciding on a spot next to another apprentice. They looked relatively friendly and really, Baderpaw needed to be more involved with her fellow clanmates. Arriving to the spot, she slumped down, immediately tearing into the prey.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; July 24th, 2017 at 01:24 AM.
Closed Thread