Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post My heart's on Mars, Kinda...
Last post by Starfall
Today 01:13 AM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 12:46 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starfall
Today 12:44 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 12:42 AM
Ready to devour all your...
Last post by ophelia
Today 12:39 AM

Old June 12th, 2017, 05:22 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar nodded and looked at him, sighing faintly. "What are your thoughts? Any input or changes you can think of, Goldeneye?" she asked, looking forward while walking. The leader had never really planned a formal attack in the past and it was making her slightly nervous about the whole situation. Everything had to be perfect for it to be pulled off just right.
Goldeneye was silent for a few moments, thinking of anything they could do, sure, he didn't like battles, but still, Halestar had good reason for doing this. After thinking for awhile, the deputy shook his head, "It's a good plan," he said, "Though maybe we should plan a route to Riverclan territory before the attack, two routes, actually in case there's any sort of complication on one route," he shrugged. Not even he knew if his plan was good in the slightest, now looking at Halestar to see what she thought.
Old June 12th, 2017, 05:59 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye was silent for a few moments, thinking of anything they could do, sure, he didn't like battles, but still, Halestar had good reason for doing this. After thinking for awhile, the deputy shook his head, "It's a good plan," he said, "Though maybe we should plan a route to Riverclan territory before the attack, two routes, actually in case there's any sort of complication on one route," he shrugged. Not even he knew if his plan was good in the slightest, now looking at Halestar to see what she thought.
"That is a wonderful addition" Halestar mumbled quietly before looking back at him. "I think what we could do is approach from the edge of WindClan's territory." she said, walking before pointing her paw at edge of ThunderClan's territory as well. "For an alternate route we could head across the river and through the forest using tree branches, to get to RiverClan. It seems like those are two drastically different routes that we could use if one faults or something of that sort."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old June 12th, 2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:

"That is a wonderful addition" Halestar mumbled quietly before looking back at him. "I think what we could do is approach from the edge of WindClan's territory." she said, walking before pointing her paw at edge of ThunderClan's territory as well. "For an alternate route we could head across the river and through the forest using tree branches, to get to RiverClan. It seems like those are two drastically different routes that we could use if one faults or something of that sort."
Goldeneye was quiet for a moment, mapping out little ideas of how they could use the routes differently. They could use the routes, in his head, anyways, nodding towards Halestar. As the two routes would seem to work, and they had a backup, through whatever complication. He was trying to think of anything else that might help, though nothing came to his mind. "That sounds like a plan," he said, a slight bit of awkwardness in his voice. A storm could create complications, he knew, flooding, lightning, whatever, but Shadowclan seemed pretty prepared, giving him confidence that they would win this battle, no matter what.

Last edited by :blue:; June 12th, 2017 at 06:26 PM.
Old June 15th, 2017, 12:44 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye was quiet for a moment, mapping out little ideas of how they could use the routes differently. They could use the routes, in his head, anyways, nodding towards Halestar. As the two routes would seem to work, and they had a backup, through whatever complication. He was trying to think of anything else that might help, though nothing came to his mind. "That sounds like a plan," he said, a slight bit of awkwardness in his voice. A storm could create complications, he knew, flooding, lightning, whatever, but Shadowclan seemed pretty prepared, giving him confidence that they would win this battle, no matter what.

"Well, I will gather a patrol. We have to be ready for whenever StarClan gives us a storm- preferably at night." Halestar said, flicking her tail cheerfully before walking back in the direction of camp- it was time to make an announcement.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old June 15th, 2017, 03:19 AM

Quote:

"Well, I will gather a patrol. We have to be ready for whenever StarClan gives us a storm- preferably at night." Halestar said, flicking her tail cheerfully before walking back in the direction of camp- it was time to make an announcement.
Goldeneye just simply nodded, slightly nervous, though he forced himself not to show it. He started to follow Halestar back to camp, a mix of emotions hitting him as he walked. Was he excited? Scared? Proud of and for his clan? He had no idea, maybe he was a mix of all three, that made sense, he thought so anyways. Padding lightly across the ground, he quietly followed Halestar, wondering what her announcement would sound like, and how eager the Shadowclan Warriors would be, or if they would be eager at all. All these questions in his mind, taking a deep breath in, forcing himself to clear his head, just silently following Halestar once again.
Old June 16th, 2017, 06:39 AM

My Mood: Asleep

Suddenly, you hear a crash and a black kit tumbles out of the entrance to the camp. "Ouch!" It exclaims, a thorn stuck in its pad. It looks around and starts squealing as it realises that it is lost.
Old June 16th, 2017, 01:46 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

@MootheBean

Onyxclaw walked through the territory, his tail lashing as he glanced around. His glare was cold, icy. It showed no emotion except boredom. His paws lazily moved on their own accord as his thoughts drifted from hunting, to battles, to other stuff. He was distant, that nobody could argue. He was one of the cats who had a darker sense of humor and cracked jokes at another cats expense. Onyxclaw meant nothing when he told them, it was just a part of him.

He glanced around, then spotted camp, his tense form relaxing. He didn't like straying too far from camp. Pacing through the territory he, for once, wished someone would try and strike conversation with him. Sure, he was cold and irritable.. most of the time. But silence grew eerie and depressing after enough time. Onyxclaw didn't let anyone see his soft side, he hated the fact he even had it. Oh well, a talk was normal, even for someone like himself.

The only problem, the others stayed away from him most of the time. Joy.
Old June 16th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@MootheBean

Onyxclaw walked through the territory, his tail lashing as he glanced around. His glare was cold, icy. It showed no emotion except boredom. His paws lazily moved on their own accord as his thoughts drifted from hunting, to battles, to other stuff. He was distant, that nobody could argue. He was one of the cats who had a darker sense of humor and cracked jokes at another cats expense. Onyxclaw meant nothing when he told them, it was just a part of him.

He glanced around, then spotted camp, his tense form relaxing. He didn't like straying too far from camp. Pacing through the territory he, for once, wished someone would try and strike conversation with him. Sure, he was cold and irritable.. most of the time. But silence grew eerie and depressing after enough time. Onyxclaw didn't let anyone see his soft side, he hated the fact he even had it. Oh well, a talk was normal, even for someone like himself.

The only problem, the others stayed away from him most of the time. Joy.
Nightwhisper stalked through her clan's territory, watching a mouse. She crept closer and closer, then pounced on the mouse. She sunk her teeth into its neck and lifted her head, licking the mouse blood off of her mouth. She looked around and noticed Onyxclaw, then picked up her prey and walked over.
(I might need to go, but I imagine Nightwhisper more flirty)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old June 16th, 2017, 03:13 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by MootheBean View Post
Nightwhisper stalked through her clan's territory, watching a mouse. She crept closer and closer, then pounced on the mouse. She sunk her teeth into its neck and lifted her head, licking the mouse blood off of her mouth. She looked around and noticed Onyxclaw, then picked up her prey and walked over.
(I might need to go, but I imagine Nightwhisper more flirty)
(kk)

Onyxclaw found his thoughts finally come true as Nightwhisper approached. "Uh.. hi?" He said, deep voice conveying his confusion and awkwardness at being willingly approached.
Old June 17th, 2017, 01:12 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(kk)

Onyxclaw found his thoughts finally come true as Nightwhisper approached. "Uh.. hi?" He said, deep voice conveying his confusion and awkwardness at being willingly approached.
"Hi. What are you doing out here? You don't seem to be on border patrol or hunting." Nightwhisper smiled and slowly started to walk around Onyxclaw.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-