Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 10:01 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 09:49 AM
Art competition!
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 09:47 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 09:38 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:36 AM

Old January 28th, 2024, 07:50 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 46 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

So this was the new leaders den? Crowtooth's eyes narrowed, damned rabbit that confirmed his current pickle in his mouth. It was..... Suitably majestic and sheltered for the leader to live in, gave good vantage point. But Crowtooth didnt like it. Why might ask? Because he wasnt sure he could get up there.

Frankly even if he knew how to climb it might still be a lost cause, Crowtooth was just not a cat built for this type of movement. So between his bum lungs making this a hard venture, a bulky body type, and no experience on getting up a tree he was pretty sure he was doomed..... Time to try anyways, Crowtooth had several matters he wanted to bring up.

A few steps back and the tom charged, leaping as high up as he could to try and avoid any scrambling he was terrible at. Aaaaaaand just managed to get his paws and claws around the lip of the trees hollow. The cacophony was incredible, loud but muffled wheezing the scrabbling of paws and the thud of a large body thumping against the side of the tree and it really only got worse as Crowtooth started to slip.

That came with a lot of (still muffled) cursing, grunting, and the sound of back legs clawing as he tried to pull himself up and in. It failed, completely, and from inside all Twilightstar could probably see was two black paws disappearing from the hollows lip before there was a final loud thud of Crowtooth smacking back down on his butt.

Utter humiliation, the tunneler was just gonna lay here forever now thank you, he didnt need to talk to Twilightstar that badly, he could get away with not trying again and just never showing face to the molly who undoubtedly knew it was him that'd just failed to get in the den. .....Except he kind did really need to talk to her...... And the rabbit in his mouth was for her too.... And after that attempt he was pretty sure he wasnt ever getting up without help.....

With a large raspy sigh the tom let out a soft plaintive yowl from the base of the tree, hoping the leader would deign to come down to him if he couldnt go up.

@Moonraven

Last edited by Rani; January 28th, 2024 at 07:50 PM.
Old January 30th, 2024, 04:45 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveelution_2.0 View Post
Yes i did he swapped his tail to let SnowKit in @Kitty-Kat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty-Kat View Post
"I pretended he was a badger!" Snowkit squeaked. "I was playing with him!" @Eveelution_2.0 @Moonraven

After Snowkit and spoke, Twilightstar glanced between the two. On second thought, Leopardsong could have handled this. "Snowkit, I understand your intentions, but you can't just attack warriors with your claws unsheathed. If you were pretending he was a badger, then you should only have pretended to attack him, no claws. Now apologize to Beetlewing."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Dapplebreeze |
Agatha Kitty - Active | Silver Tongue - Active | Beefed Up [Tier 1] - Inactive

Goodness, these two were rowdy ones. Dapplebreeze was no stranger to such bouts of temper tantrums, having dealt with a growing Bravebird and Whisperbreeze as her first litter. Moors and sky, had that been a test! There had been days she had thought StarClan was punishing her for having had a litter instead of providing for the clan. That perhaps her true path lay in being a warrior, not a mother. Turned out she would not have changed her time with her darlings for the world. The trials and patience needed to persevere through their most rambunctious of phases aiding her well the older she got. And yet even at their worse, her little ones had never been so callous as to actively continue their tirades when caught in the act. True, perhaps apologies were not something she had come to expect, but they certainly did not carry on digging their own grave... metaphorically speaking, of course.

As Twilightstar begun talking, the patched warrior turned her eyes on her, albeit keeping half of her attention on the little troublemakers. It seemed that their close to apprentice age had somehow made them forget the hierarchy and decide that apprentices no longer owed warriors - or the leader, it seemed - any respect. The fact made her wonder if either Tinykit or this Jackkit were even ready for the task. It took more than age to apprentice a kit. Why, she had seen some early apprenticeships that had gone wonderfully. Yet to think that those three and four moon old kits had held more forethought for their rank was troubling when it came to these two. Gratefully, it seemed the lilac leader agreed with her own silent trail of thoughts, and a punishment was dealt swiftly.

It was only through careful self control that Dapplebreeze did not wince. It was a fair punishment. These kits were clearly not ready for the title of apprentice. Patience and a level of not just respect, but common sense needed to be obtained. If anything, this punishment might actually be a blessing in disguise for them. As they were, they were more than likely to get themselves killed a moon or two into their apprenticeships. Perhaps this way lives would be saved and they would gain a valuable life lesson. Unfortunately, she doubted they would see it that way as they were now. No. She fully expected temper tantrums and a loud, sleepless night in the nursery residents. The poor darlings. She would have to make sure to catch some extra prey for the queens tomorrow for their troubles. It was the least she could do if she was the one tasked with returning the ticking time storm back to them.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @Eveelution_2.0 [Tinykit] | @TaylorLover12 [Jackkit]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eveelution_2.0 View Post
"i am a warrior already so who cares?" Tiny Kit Retorted

Stars, these kits were going to give her headache. "I'm not going to argue with you, Tinykit. I decide who and when cats become warriors." She meowed sternly and then turned to Dapplebreeze.

"Do you mind take'em back to the nursery, inform Leopardsong they aren't allowed out of the nursery without supervision and that they'll be spending an extra moon with the queens and kits." Perhaps Leopardsong would have better luck with talking sense into the disrespectful furballs.

It's been a long while since Twilightstar had to deal with such sass from a baby. Most of the kits in WindClan were very respectful and downright sweet. Twilightstar wondered where Tinykit got all disdain for authority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 46 Moons

So this was the new leaders den? Crowtooth's eyes narrowed, damned rabbit that confirmed his current pickle in his mouth. It was..... Suitably majestic and sheltered for the leader to live in, gave good vantage point. But Crowtooth didnt like it. Why might ask? Because he wasnt sure he could get up there.

Frankly even if he knew how to climb it might still be a lost cause, Crowtooth was just not a cat built for this type of movement. So between his bum lungs making this a hard venture, a bulky body type, and no experience on getting up a tree he was pretty sure he was doomed..... Time to try anyways, Crowtooth had several matters he wanted to bring up.

A few steps back and the tom charged, leaping as high up as he could to try and avoid any scrambling he was terrible at. Aaaaaaand just managed to get his paws and claws around the lip of the trees hollow. The cacophony was incredible, loud but muffled wheezing the scrabbling of paws and the thud of a large body thumping against the side of the tree and it really only got worse as Crowtooth started to slip.

That came with a lot of (still muffled) cursing, grunting, and the sound of back legs clawing as he tried to pull himself up and in. It failed, completely, and from inside all Twilightstar could probably see was two black paws disappearing from the hollows lip before there was a final loud thud of Crowtooth smacking back down on his butt.

Utter humiliation, the tunneler was just gonna lay here forever now thank you, he didnt need to talk to Twilightstar that badly, he could get away with not trying again and just never showing face to the molly who undoubtedly knew it was him that'd just failed to get in the den. .....Except he kind did really need to talk to her...... And the rabbit in his mouth was for her too.... And after that attempt he was pretty sure he wasnt ever getting up without help.....

With a large raspy sigh the tom let out a soft plaintive yowl from the base of the tree, hoping the leader would deign to come down to him if he couldnt go up.

@Moonraven

The leader was lost in thought, eye staring long and hard at the wooden wall that surrounded her nearly all sides. She was tired but sleep wouldn't come, the cold was a bitter and lonely friend that crept along her body causing a full-body tremble with every touch. Twilightstar had her chin resting on her forepaw, curled tightly within her nest. The leader's mind was on everything and nothing at all. Cowtuft's face as she sent him off into the unknown, untrained, haunted her with a vengeance.

She couldn't help but wonder how he was. Could he catch his prey? Could he hide well enough to avoid predators? Was he cold, was he scared, was he sick? The concerns went on and on. But he wasn't the only thing on her mind, StarClan. She didn't understand them. Not that she had in the first place, their blind favoritism of ThunderClan disgusts her. Someone up there had been watching WindClan struggle and instead of giving them a warning or shining some light on the issue, they used it to dig ThunderClan out of the hole they had gotten them into.

When she joined them, she swore she'd do everything she could to aid WindClan. If her clan couldn't rely on the stars, so be it. They could rely on her instead. The leader was momentarily drawn out of her depressing thoughts as she noticed someone outside her den. They were loud. A pair of black paws peeked within the opening of the den, it was followed by the loud scratching of claws scabbling against wood. The leap from the ground to her den wasn't all that high.

Or maybe it was and she had just gotten used to the jump. But anyway, whoever was trying to come in was having a very hard time. Exceedingly worried, Twilightstar jolted to her paws and over to the opening just in time to see the tunneler taking a tumble. Oh dear. How many times was she going to tell the cats that they could call her out of her den?! If the leap wasn't something they were able to make, it made more sense to call her out rather than hurt themselves.

Huffing softly, Twilightstar quickly sprang down at Crowtooth's cry. She circled the tom with concern shinging near blindingly within her solo eye. "I hope that hurt, perhaps it will teach you a lesson." She meowed rather meanly. "You know you have a voice for a reason, you could use it and save your bottom some pain." Crowtooth was how old, she didn't think she needed to tell him to not be such a furball.

Despite how mean her words sounded, there was a hint of teasing in her tone. "I'm assuming you're here to chat with me about something." She meowed. Twilightstar leaned in checking to ensure he hadn't hurt himself being featherbrained. Once she was satisfied, she took a seat and gave the tom's ear a friendly lick in greeting.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 31st, 2024, 02:04 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Snowkit's eyes widened. "I never meant to hurt anyone! I'm sorry." Snowkit appologized to Bettlewing. @Moonraven @Beanz
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:15 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 48 Moons

Excuse me Miss Twilightsparklestar? Did you forget who you were talking to here and expecting to make the smart decision? This was Crowtooth, who hated his first mentor so horrible he had to get into a fist fight with him before he actually went to request a transfer. Crowtooth, who snuck out throughout his entire apprenticeship to delve into the most dangerous part of the territory so successfully he got named tunneler on the same day he got named warrior. Crowtooth, who charged into battles so bullheadedly that even though he won all but one (and that one killed him to boot) he usually also got dragged off the battlefield because he got shredded in its pursuit.

You expected this cat, as clever as he could be, to make the non stubborn decision first try? You expected too much, because even if he made it to elder he was going to be occasionally thick and need to be scolded by the ghost of Twilightstar for it like he was still a baby apprentice.

Take now for example, as he sat head tucked down and shoulders hunched up, sulking and avoiding eye contact as he petulantly muttered "Yer den 's stupid." like a child as he internally vowed to defeat the leaders den some other time.

Still the sulking soon ended with the given affection and the tom leaned into it with a purr. "Yeah, got somethin' I need ta talk ta ya about. Also a rabbit ta share, yer too skinny!" Anyone was skinny next to the tom built like a tank and, after a furtive glance around to make sure they werent being listened too the tom settled in, passing over his strange rabbit and started explaining.

"Well, first thin' 's I don' double ya can notice somethin's up with the rabbit. Not like poison up!" the toms insistence was frantic for this, realizing how the words sounded and not wanting to give off the impression it wasnt safe to eat. He even took a quick bite to prove it. "But... well.... No kill marks an' a lotta broken bones. I.... Well I didn' kill 't 'n a normal way an' I don' know what ta do about that...."

Crowtooth heaved a raspy sigh "Odd thin's 'ave been happenin' ta me an' this one was the final straw. Was 'n the tunnels an' 't appeared from nowhere, kick goin' right ta my eyes. Had no time ta claw or bite or nothin' and kinda.... reacted? I'll show ya." At this the tom settled back, closing his eyes and unleashing a wave of force, a frigid unnatural wind that came from seemingly nowhere but originated from him. The tom kept it weak, it was only strong enough to lightly buffet the leader before it was gone, the tunneler obviously keeping it toned down given that it was enough to shatter the rabbits spine and most of its bones.

Gone as fast as it was there Crowtooths mismatched eyes were confused and slightly distressed as they opened, the warrior asking the leader he felt knew everything "What 's this? I don' know where 't came from but 'ts not normal... An' why do I have 't?" Deep down he suspected sure, this had to be star given and the only real interaction he had with the star was... Well his death at the sky glade. But why him and for what reason? Twilightstar had to know, right?

@Moonraven

Old February 2nd, 2024, 07:45 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

WindClan Re: WindClan Leader's Den

v Mentions v

@Moonraven - Twilightstar Mention

Bristlepaw
WindClan Apprentice - 10 Moons
25 / 100

____

Bristlepaw stood beside the entrance to Twilightstar's den, calling out the WindClan leader's name.

''Twilightstar?''

The apprentice's tail tip twitched anxiously.

''May I enter? I need to ask you something.''

____

Rainstar is RippleClan's current leader. She has an open-den policy.

Rainsplash is HeatherClan's current 'Wild Cats' Section Leader. She has an open-den policy.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current deputy.

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; February 2nd, 2024 at 07:47 AM.
Old February 11th, 2024, 07:34 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 48 Moons

Excuse me Miss Twilightsparklestar? Did you forget who you were talking to here and expecting to make the smart decision? This was Crowtooth, who hated his first mentor so horrible he had to get into a fist fight with him before he actually went to request a transfer. Crowtooth, who snuck out throughout his entire apprenticeship to delve into the most dangerous part of the territory so successfully he got named tunneler on the same day he got named warrior. Crowtooth, who charged into battles so bullheadedly that even though he won all but one (and that one killed him to boot) he usually also got dragged off the battlefield because he got shredded in its pursuit.

You expected this cat, as clever as he could be, to make the non stubborn decision first try? You expected too much, because even if he made it to elder he was going to be occasionally thick and need to be scolded by the ghost of Twilightstar for it like he was still a baby apprentice.

Take now for example, as he sat head tucked down and shoulders hunched up, sulking and avoiding eye contact as he petulantly muttered "Yer den 's stupid." like a child as he internally vowed to defeat the leaders den some other time.

Still the sulking soon ended with the given affection and the tom leaned into it with a purr. "Yeah, got somethin' I need ta talk ta ya about. Also a rabbit ta share, yer too skinny!" Anyone was skinny next to the tom built like a tank and, after a furtive glance around to make sure they werent being listened too the tom settled in, passing over his strange rabbit and started explaining.

"Well, first thin' 's I don' double ya can notice somethin's up with the rabbit. Not like poison up!" the toms insistence was frantic for this, realizing how the words sounded and not wanting to give off the impression it wasnt safe to eat. He even took a quick bite to prove it. "But... well.... No kill marks an' a lotta broken bones. I.... Well I didn' kill 't 'n a normal way an' I don' know what ta do about that...."

Crowtooth heaved a raspy sigh "Odd thin's 'ave been happenin' ta me an' this one was the final straw. Was 'n the tunnels an' 't appeared from nowhere, kick goin' right ta my eyes. Had no time ta claw or bite or nothin' and kinda.... reacted? I'll show ya." At this the tom settled back, closing his eyes and unleashing a wave of force, a frigid unnatural wind that came from seemingly nowhere but originated from him. The tom kept it weak, it was only strong enough to lightly buffet the leader before it was gone, the tunneler obviously keeping it toned down given that it was enough to shatter the rabbits spine and most of its bones.

Gone as fast as it was there Crowtooths mismatched eyes were confused and slightly distressed as they opened, the warrior asking the leader he felt knew everything "What 's this? I don' know where 't came from but 'ts not normal... An' why do I have 't?" Deep down he suspected sure, this had to be star given and the only real interaction he had with the star was... Well his death at the sky glade. But why him and for what reason? Twilightstar had to know, right?

@Moonraven

Twilightstar couldn't help but let out a laugh at the childish response she got from Crowtooth. "My den is fine, you sound like Bravebird and Dapplebreeze." Bravebird had made it quite clear that she disliked the leader's den and although Dapplebreeze was much politer about it, Twilightstar knew she shared her daughter's views. Outside of them, Twilightstar hadn't heard many complaints from anyone else. Although, she couldn't say she completely loved her den either, but it wasn't as bad as they made it out to be. She supposed she could always relocate later though if they continued to fuss about it.

Her ears drifted backward against her head at the skinny comment. She took a moment to glance down at herself. Most WindClan cats were thin, it came with the territory. Twilightstar wouldn't say she was overly thin, at least not emaciated to the point of being bones. She's been consciously doing her best to ensure that she ate enough, even when her stomach rolled with nausea, and everything tasted tough and bland. She knew she needed to eat even when she didn't want to. She had to, she refused to become a liability to WindClan.

Perhaps Crowtooth was just poking fun. As the tom passed over the rabbit to her, the leader cocked her head as she examined it. It looked like it had gotten caught in a windstorm. Her tail tip curled with curiosity as Crowtooth elaborated. Odd things? Lovely. Twilightstar felt her fur bristle slightly in surprise when a light breeze rustled her whiskers and blew past her pelt.

She blinked her single eye in bewilderment as it dissipated and Crowtooth peered at her with puzzlement she was feeling. At his question both her ears twitched erratically as a momentary silence descended on them. No matter how she turned and tossed it around in her head, the best guess she could make was that it was StarClan-related. "Someone in StarClan must be quite fond of you." Twilightstar meowed after the silence had drawn on long enough.

"It's a gift, although I can't say why you have it or what you need it for. You're not the first cat in WindClan to obtain a strange gift from the stars. A WindClan apprentice, Fernpaw, had quite the odd gift as well." That apprentice returned and disappeared just as quickly. She hoped he was doing well wherever he was now.

"I'm sorry I can't be of more help." She mewed with a light smile. "I'd do your best to keep your gift a secret as best you can. Of course, you may try and explain it to those you trust, but I would try to keep such a gift to yourself. Not everyone is as understanding as I am."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

v Mentions v

@Moonraven - Twilightstar Mention

Bristlepaw
25 / 100

____

Bristlepaw stood beside the entrance to Twilightstar's den, calling out the WindClan leader's name.

''Twilightstar?''

The apprentice's tail tip twitched anxiously.

''May I enter? I need to ask you something.''

____

Rainstar is RippleClan's current leader. She has an open-den policy.

Rainsplash is HeatherClan's current 'Wild Cats' Section Leader. She has an open-den policy.

Owlswoop is ValleyClan's current deputy.

[Up to you if you wanna continue this RP or not]
The leader lifted her head and focused her single green eye on the entrance of her den as she heard the voice calling from outside. Her ears twitched as she took a moment to place the voice. "Come in, Bristlepaw." She called out a second later.

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old February 12th, 2024, 07:46 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

WindClan Re: WindClan Leader's Den

v Mentions v
@Moonraven - I'm going to continue it, though I'm going to have her thank Twilight instead.

Bristlepaw
21 / 100

____

With Twilightstar's permission, Bristlepaw slunk into the WindClan Leader's Den.

''I wanted to say thank you for the reassignment,'' The apprentice mewed quietly. ''I do appreciate it.''

Bristlepaw paused for a moment, deciding on whether or not she should tell Twilightstar about her worries.

She's your Clan Leader! Of course she'll listen, She convinced herself, sitting down and wrapping her tail neatly around her paws.

''I've been.....worried, I guess you can say,'' Bristlepaw met Twilightstar's gaze.

''I feel guilty - as if I got Firestorm in trouble. That's not what I wanted at all.''

The WindClan apprentice's ears drooped, her tail tip flicking to-and-fro anxiously.

''I know I shouldn't feel this way, since Firestorm never took me training - not once,'' Bristlepaw mewed. ''But it feels wrong.''

''I'm not saying to give me back to her,'' The she-cat added quickly, blue eyes glistening. She felt as if she needed to put that in. ''I like Vixenstare. I really do.''

''I just thought I should tell you this and see what you think.''

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector
Old February 14th, 2024, 03:24 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

"Yes of course, Twilightstar," Dapplebreeze responded, dipping her head at the leader before following suit and turning her own attention back on the little troublemakers.

It was rare for the demure molly to feel second paw embarrassment, not often caring for the tantrums and minor disputes between warriors. It was not uncommon for younger felines to speak their minds with little regard to how their words might be taken. It was only through experience and the wisdom age brought about that one learned, after all. But moors and sky... was Tinykit testing that level of composure on the senior warrior. It was almost all it took for her to not hide her face behind her paw if only to not have to face the little one's odd and senseless boasts while feeling what could only be described as shame. She did not envy Leopardsong in the slightest, if she were to be honest. This would not be an easy job to handle. She would most definitely have to keep an eye on the nursery and offer the younger she-cat some moral support if all else failed.

Without another word, Dapplebreeze dipped her head as she attempted to scoop the little rascals and bound outside of the den's walls. She would not be letting them out of her grasp until they were back in the nursery under constant supervision. With any luck, they would learn some patience from this punishment and come out stronger for it. More suitable for apprenticeship and clan life as a whole. There would be no shame in it if the both of them took this as a learning experience, after all. And if not? Well... frankly, she could not envision a bright future for either of them.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @Hatsune_Miku_Fan [Tinykit]
| Couldn't find Jackkit in the allegiances so I am assuming the kit went missing or had a name change? I'll be posting in the nursery with Dapple bringing the kits to Leopardsong soon, but feel free to have a complaining Tinkykit announce their arrival at the nursery if you wish. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old February 14th, 2024, 03:40 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Dapplebreeze |

"Yes of course, Twilightstar," Dapplebreeze responded, dipping her head at the leader before following suit and turning her own attention back on the little troublemakers.

It was rare for the demure molly to feel second paw embarrassment, not often caring for the tantrums and minor disputes between warriors. It was not uncommon for younger felines to speak their minds with little regard to how their words might be taken. It was only through experience and the wisdom age brought about that one learned, after all. But moors and sky... was Tinykit testing that level of composure on the senior warrior. It was almost all it took for her to not hide her face behind her paw if only to not have to face the little one's odd and senseless boasts while feeling what could only be described as shame. She did not envy Leopardsong in the slightest, if she were to be honest. This would not be an easy job to handle. She would most definitely have to keep an eye on the nursery and offer the younger she-cat some moral support if all else failed.

Without another word, Dapplebreeze dipped her head as she attempted to scoop the little rascals and bound outside of the den's walls. She would not be letting them out of her grasp until they were back in the nursery under constant supervision. With any luck, they would learn some patience from this punishment and come out stronger for it. More suitable for apprenticeship and clan life as a whole. There would be no shame in it if the both of them took this as a learning experience, after all. And if not? Well... frankly, she could not envision a bright future for either of them.

@Moonraven [Twilightstar] | @Hatsune_Miku_Fan [Tinykit]
| Couldn't find Jackkit in the allegiances so I am assuming the kit went missing or had a name change? I'll be posting in the nursery with Dapple bringing the kits to Leopardsong soon, but feel free to have a complaining Tinkykit announce their arrival at the nursery if you wish. |

TinyKit Jumped Back "I Can walk!" he spat and trotted along side the warrior, giving them a dirty Look
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old February 15th, 2024, 09:27 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

v Mentions v
@Moonraven - I'm going to continue it, though I'm going to have her thank Twilight instead.

Bristlepaw
21 / 100

____

With Twilightstar's permission, Bristlepaw slunk into the WindClan Leader's Den.

''I wanted to say thank you for the reassignment,'' The apprentice mewed quietly. ''I do appreciate it.''

Bristlepaw paused for a moment, deciding on whether or not she should tell Twilightstar about her worries.

She's your Clan Leader! Of course she'll listen, She convinced herself, sitting down and wrapping her tail neatly around her paws.

''I've been.....worried, I guess you can say,'' Bristlepaw met Twilightstar's gaze.

''I feel guilty - as if I got Firestorm in trouble. That's not what I wanted at all.''

The WindClan apprentice's ears drooped, her tail tip flicking to-and-fro anxiously.

''I know I shouldn't feel this way, since Firestorm never took me training - not once,'' Bristlepaw mewed. ''But it feels wrong.''

''I'm not saying to give me back to her,'' The she-cat added quickly, blue eyes glistening. She felt as if she needed to put that in. ''I like Vixenstare. I really do.''

''I just thought I should tell you this and see what you think.''

Twilightstar nodded her head lightly in response to the thanks. It was rare she got thanked for merely doing her job, but it was appreciated, nonetheless. As the molly dove into her concerns, the leader listened to silently before working on a response.

"There is no need for you to feel guilty about Firestorm. She's not in trouble for not training you, I probably should have thought about it a bit more before assigning you to her. She is ambitus, and driven, but young. It seemed that I forgot just how young. I figured she could handle an older apprentice, but she has quite a lot on her mind I believe."

The molly's been through quite a bit. Granted, that didn't excuse her from her duties to the clan, but Twilightstar supposed that taking care of an apprentice was just a bit too much for her. Perhaps she still needed more time to grow.

"I'm glad to hear that you and Vixenstare are getting along well. Vixenstare is a fine warrior, a bit headstrong, but loyal without a doubt. I know she'll turn you into a great warrior for WindClan." Twilightstar praised.