Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2018, 10:21 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: February Gathering

Copperpaw slowly stepped into the gathering area behind some of his clanmates. The young Riverclan tom flicked his ears around, nervous. It was his first gathering as a Riverclanner. He had moved clans a little over a moon ago when his mother was killed. He couldn't stand facing reminders of her horrible death and left. He was welcomed to Riverclan and has been loyal since. He was even getting a new mentor soon. He fluffed up his thick fur, his mismatched green and blue eyes scanning the area for someone to talk to. He padded past a group of other cats, waving his tail a bit, hoping for someone to talk to him. He was curious why Thunderclan and Shadowclan were absent too and wondered if another cat knew. Was the weather scaring them home? The moon isn't covered yet, why aren't they here?

Open
Old February 18th, 2018, 11:16 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post

Shadepaw soon saw Silentpaw sitting by some other apprentices. (Finally going to have the two interact! ) Shadepaw bounced over, sending pebbles flying in her wake. “Hi Silentpaw! Hi Fleetpaw!” She dipped her head to the two, and plopped down on her stomach, exaggerating her tiredness. “This is your first or second gathering, yes? It’s my second,” she added brightly. She waited for either Silentpaw to nod or Fleetpaw to respond. The moon arched brightly over the sky, and Shadepaw sat up fast. The stone she was laying on was sharp. She bit her tongue on the pain. “I liked my first gathering. I’m assuming this is your first?” She repeated the question, forgetting she had already said that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Purring audibly to the she-cat, she asked another yes-no question. "Good! So... any cat in WindClan you got your eye on?" It was a whisper with a hint of bubbliness to it. She glanced around, wondering if she had anyone special to her yet. Realizing the only answer that came to mind was her kin, she frowned inwardly. I need to make some friends.

[sorry short xD]
(Hope you don't mind Shadepaw joining. Mothpaw may be joining too.)

Silentpaw's ears felt hot with Fleetpaw's question. She looked at her sister her mouth slightly open. Then closed it and looked away. Yeah, there was a tom she had her eye on but should she tell her sister that. Her close friend, Greenpaw, he was so cute! One thing Silentpaw was relived by was that she didn't have to worry about telling anyone who she had a small crush on. As she looked back at her sister she saw that Shadepaw, her best friend, had joined the. She gave a dip of her head in greeting. She nodded to Shadepaw's question, it was her first gathering, along with her sisters. But where was Mothpaw?
Silentpaw could have swan she saw her leaving camp but couldn't find her know. Did Blazingstar not let her come? She wondered but had no way of asking Shadepaw or Fleetpaw. She was mute how would she?
She couldn't think of a way to ask so she stayed quiet to see what the other mollies would do.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 19th, 2018, 07:43 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Shadepaw looked up and down, then swung her head from side to side. “I hope things don’t turn too sour.” Shadepaw mused, wrinkling her nose pointedly. If any of the leaders ruin Shadepaws and Fleetpaws first gathering, I’ll.... I don’t know what I’ll do but I’ll do it! She raged in her head. Shadepaw hoped that they enjoyed it. Her Gathering had both been amazing and a disaster. But it didn’t matter! Silentpaw was here! And Fleetpaw too! “So, are you two excited?” She squeaked like an overexcitable kit. Shadepaw barely noticed the confused expression on Silentpaws face, but she did, knowing when Shadepaw wanted to say something. “Hmmmm....” Shadepaw pondered. What was Silentpaw worried about? “The leaders are going to fight? A Thunderclan warrior will eat your tail?” She battered her friend with probing questions. “Your mum ate your blackberries? Someone rubbed mousebile in your nest?” Shadepaw soon gave up, her only questions being gibberish. “WHAAAT...?” She asked finally, slithering to the ground in despair.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 19th, 2018, 09:26 AM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Bumblebreeze hated being blind.
Yes, it did have it's perks (like not seeing Flowerpaw), but overall he hated it.This was strengthened by the fact that he fell into the river on the way here.
He silently cursed Tigerdawn as he sat down and stared blankly at a tree.
"Uhh... Bumblebreeze? The leaders are this way," mewed a ginger she-cat. Bumblebreeze hissed. "Thanks, Swifttail." The she-cat looked at him. "Why so glum?" Bumblebreeze turned toward her. "ThunderClan."
Swifttail sniffed. "What happened?"
Bumblebreeze flattened his ears and mumbled. "I don't want to talk about it." Yes, it was true that Swifttail was his sister, but still, she probably didn't want to know that her niece planned to join ThunderClan. A small brown apprentice snuggled up to Bumblebreeze. "Hey, Bumblebreeze, do you know where Flowerpaw is?" he asked,
his bright green eyes shining up at Bumblebreeze.
Bumblebreeze sighed. His son has been barreling him with questions like "Where'd Leaffern go?" and "Where's Flowerpaw?", but he did not care to answer them, as he did not wan to lose another cat close to him. It wasn't his fault that he raged a lot, but that time, it had cost him his mate and daughter.

Click the eggs!

Last edited by guapathecat; February 19th, 2018 at 09:27 AM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 02:30 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
[ Hiya! I don't think I've seen anyone respond to this so far, so I hope you don't mind me jumping in! c: ]

Excitement vibrated through a young SkyClan apprentice's body. The walk from camp seemed to take ages. The apprentice had tried to rush the pace of her Clanmates on the way to the Gathering. She just couldn't wait to see all of the other cats from the other Clans. Her excitement went unmatched, however. She'd been told multiple times to calm down and stop running ahead. I couldn't help it though!

Now that Cherrypaw was finally at her first Gathering, her heart had skipped a beat for a moment. There were so many cats! There were so many scents too! Everything was so overwhelming, but only for a moment. "My first Gathering!" The snow white she-cat mewed under her breath. She padded towards the gathering cats with a quick pace. Her blue eyes were flickering everywhere, never resting on the same thing for more than two heartbeats. Cherrypaw was going to remember every single detail of this Gathering. She'd remember this night for the rest of her life. She'd been waiting moons for this!

Suddenly Cherrypaw stumbled backwards as she ran into something. She tried to get herself back on her paws again, but the struggle was too much and she'd just ended up falling on her rear, making her beautiful white fur dirty. With a great deal of hesitance, the apprentice cast her gaze back towards the object she'd run into. Her breath caught in her throat as she saw the far bigger tom that she'd run into. Cherrypaw scrambled back to her feet, fighting the urge to make herself smaller than she already was. How embarrassing this was! "I'm so sorry! I wasn't paying attention to were I was walking! I'm real sorry!" The SkyClan she-cat squeaked out. Her clear blue eyes began to dart around to see if there were other cats from her Clan around to back her up in case this tom got too angry with her. She'd heard so many awful things about the cats from other Clans. Cherrypaw silently prayed this cat wasn't a ShadowClan cat. She'd heard a lot about those shady cats.
Sunpelt jumped, the impact knocking him out of his reverie. He looked down at the apprentice in surprise. "Oh, I--it's no problem!" he said reassuringly, noticing the terrified look on her face. He winced in sympathy as she fell down again. She doesn't look familiar--definitely a new apprentice, but not one he'd ever seen before. Am I that scary? he fretted. What do I even do? "I'm Sunpelt," he mewed gently, "from RiverClan. Who are you?"
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by Leaf_tail; February 19th, 2018 at 02:32 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 07:31 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Moonstone went into the gathering and looked around she sighed and sat i her usual spot.
Old February 19th, 2018, 09:02 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Nutpaw sat in his spot, behaving like his clanmates had asked him to, since he sometimes overheard them say that he was an accident waiting to happen. The dull apprenice stood up, tripping over a small twig on the ground. 'Mouse dung,' thought Nutpaw
[Open]

Streampaw looked around the clearing, her injured leg sat in front of her. She was almost going to stay in camp, but she promised that she'd keep far away from hostile cats for her injured leg's sake.
[open]

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 19th, 2018, 09:37 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

@Suspiciousmindz

fireflare had been keeping himself in check lately regarding the warrior code. and in that time he had gotten close with blazingstar. it was an unexpected friendship, but he wasnt complaining. so he listened closely to the leaders an their conversation. even if he wasnt much of a political guy, but his friend was up there being leader and everything so he put in his efforts.

fallenstream.

nasty little rodent.

he had no right to even challenge blazingstar like that. he may be a leader but he was a new one. the hundreds of cats out here shouldnt have to freeze their asses off just because some little fish breath told them not to. it was something that irked him. maybe because it was fallenstream of all cats. he hated him so much he refused to call him by his leadership name. everything about him made him itch. the way he spoke, he way he walked. his glances. and the fact he was talking like to his best friend? oh no honey.

"We dont want to be freezing our butts off out here Fish breath!" Fireflare shouted. his voice boomed across the clearing of the gathering place, hopefully loud enough for the leaders to here. even if fallenstream had authority of a clan, he didnt have authority over fireflears mouth, and he would be every where he went.

"Get on with the gathering and stop wasting our time by arguing with a leader that actually has some sense and experience."

Last edited by graves; February 19th, 2018 at 09:38 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 09:42 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post
Nutpaw sat in his spot, behaving like his clanmates had asked him to, since he sometimes overheard them say that he was an accident waiting to happen. The dull apprenice stood up, tripping over a small twig on the ground. 'Mouse dung,' thought Nutpaw
[Open]

Streampaw looked around the clearing, her injured leg sat in front of her. She was almost going to stay in camp, but she promised that she'd keep far away from hostile cats for her injured leg's sake.
[open]
"You okay?" Stagpaw deadpanned his face retaining the same bored expression as he looked down at Nutpaw who's face was nicely planted in the ground. "I bet that hurt."

Last edited by Tavvi; February 19th, 2018 at 09:43 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 09:45 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"You okay?" Stagpaw deadpanned his face retaining the same bored expression as he looked down at Nutpaw who's face was nicely planted in the ground. "I bet that hurt."
Nutpaw shook his head. "I hurt myself almost everyday. This my friend is nothing." replied the tom, his fur growing hot in embarrassment. Nutpaw looked up at the leader's his eyes showing how clueless he was.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread