Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:03 PM

Old February 26th, 2024, 06:57 PM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Here and There... [Open]

Crystalfang
|She/Her | 16 moons | Purrks: | Lesbian | Loner |
black pelt with white markings and green eyes a scar from her belly up

Crystalfang was walking around her claws digging into the mud as she hissed the pain in her head was killing her but she shook it off she hasn't seen another living cat she seen dead ones but she hasn't seen a living one in moons she practically been talking to dead prey for the last couple moons after she was thrown out as a kitten from her two-legged who she hated with all her heart every scar she earned reminded her of them and the trauma that came with it she shook it away the pain was way to much to bear right now as she kept walking the mud staining her paw as she tried to ignore the puddles that where coming under her feet. Nothing a slight movement in the bush she spotted a flash of brown fur as she immediately turned towards it leaping and pinning the mouse by its tail before quickly snapping it neck. Sorry about this little mousey she picked up the mouse with her teeth as she looked around shaking her fur at the rain starting to fall.

"Stupid rain!" she hissed as she lowered her ears.

Crystalfang walked over to a nice little bush which could shelter her just a little bit from the rain to be able to eat at least she doesn't remember the last time she had a home or a friend in the least her family was gone never to be seen again. Attacked from the clans she was off the outskirts of them now not wanting to return ever but missing the company. She placed the mouse down as she stood on her paws to move some of the branches to be able to shelter a little a bit seeing some moss that was only a little bit wet she picked it up with her teeth shaking some of the moisture out before curling up in it the mouse by the little den. She took a bite out of the mouse the flesh was warm and delicious purrfect for a cold day especially in the middle of leafbare.

"So Mousy how have you been?" she asked the mouse she was eating chewing the flesh she was eating. She raised her voice into a high squeak "It was good I saw my family and talked to a bunch of other mouses" she nodded as she took another bite chewing the soft warm flesh. This is stupid no way I'm talking to dead prey! she thought to herself as she finished with to a couple more bites as she yawned curling her tail over her nose she felt vulnerable but she was deathly tired not knowing what to do.

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old February 26th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Here and There... [Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
Crystalfang

Crystalfang was walking around her claws digging into the mud as she hissed the pain in her head was killing her but she shook it off she hasn't seen another living cat she seen dead ones but she hasn't seen a living one in moons she practically been talking to dead prey for the last couple moons after she was thrown out as a kitten from her two-legged who she hated with all her heart every scar she earned reminded her of them and the trauma that came with it she shook it away the pain was way to much to bear right now as she kept walking the mud staining her paw as she tried to ignore the puddles that where coming under her feet. Nothing a slight movement in the bush she spotted a flash of brown fur as she immediately turned towards it leaping and pinning the mouse by its tail before quickly snapping it neck. Sorry about this little mousey she picked up the mouse with her teeth as she looked around shaking her fur at the rain starting to fall.

"Stupid rain!" she hissed as she lowered her ears.

Crystalfang walked over to a nice little bush which could shelter her just a little bit from the rain to be able to eat at least she doesn't remember the last time she had a home or a friend in the least her family was gone never to be seen again. Attacked from the clans she was off the outskirts of them now not wanting to return ever but missing the company. She placed the mouse down as she stood on her paws to move some of the branches to be able to shelter a little a bit seeing some moss that was only a little bit wet she picked it up with her teeth shaking some of the moisture out before curling up in it the mouse by the little den. She took a bite out of the mouse the flesh was warm and delicious purrfect for a cold day especially in the middle of leafbare.

"So Mousy how have you been?" she asked the mouse she was eating chewing the flesh she was eating. She raised her voice into a high squeak "It was good I saw my family and talked to a bunch of other mouses" she nodded as she took another bite chewing the soft warm flesh. This is stupid no way I'm talking to dead prey! she thought to herself as she finished with to a couple more bites as she yawned curling her tail over her nose she felt vulnerable but she was deathly tired not knowing what to do.

Beetle
Tom | Exiled | 30 Moons | Grumpy | No Purrks
----------------------------------------------------
"Mouse Dung!" Beetle spat outside as he stepped in mud, he perked up at the smell of a strange she-cat "Who's there?"

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" - Alastor
================
Plum'Star is the Current Leader of OliveClan
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
OliveClan Sign ups | OliveClan Main RP |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |

Last edited by Alastor; February 26th, 2024 at 07:07 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 07:07 PM
Matching with @/Bean

Crystalfang

Tags; @Merp Machine

Crystalfang jumped at the sound of another cat she raised her head. She was excited but scared at the same time so she stood up slowly. "its um just me Crystalfang" she meowed towards the strange newcomer her ground still standing but you could see the excitement prickling in her pelt as she took a couple steps towards the newcomer seeing the mud in their paws they looked a little scary but she searched over them. She dug her claws into the mud as she searched the old toms eyes. "Who are you and what does mouse dung mean?" she asked the tom she hasn't talked to a cat in ages so this felt really weird and the language he used was weird she looked back towards the mouse bones and than back towards the old cat waiting for an answer as her claws where sinking into the mud she flattened her ears against the rain again.

"Whats your story?" she asked.

VM me STARS

| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old February 26th, 2024, 07:16 PM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Quote:
Crystalfang

Tags; @Merp Machine

Crystalfang jumped at the sound of another cat she raised her head. She was excited but scared at the same time so she stood up slowly. "its um just me Crystalfang" she meowed towards the strange newcomer her ground still standing but you could see the excitement prickling in her pelt as she took a couple steps towards the newcomer seeing the mud in their paws they looked a little scary but she searched over them. She dug her claws into the mud as she searched the old toms eyes. "Who are you and what does mouse dung mean?" she asked the tom she hasn't talked to a cat in ages so this felt really weird and the language he used was weird she looked back towards the mouse bones and than back towards the old cat waiting for an answer as her claws where sinking into the mud she flattened her ears against the rain again.

"Whats your story?" she asked.

BeetleWING
Tom | Exiled | 30 Moons | No purrks
-------------------------------------
Beetlewing flattned his ears "I am Beetlewing, i was Exiled from Windclan, and Mouse dung is an insult like 'You are mouse dung' now let me in" he spat,

================
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |
Old February 26th, 2024, 07:23 PM
Matching with @/Bean

Crystalfang

Tags; @Merp Machine

She took a step aside. "Oh ok well this is my den for tonight feel free to use it I guess" she ignore the toms behavior as she lead him towards her den. "I can catch you something to eat also what's Windclan I only ever heard of Thunderclan!" she smiled at the tom as she tilted her head. "Your the first cat I every talked to for some moons how did you get Exiled?" she felt like she was asking a million questions right now but she kinda was. What could this cat could of done to get exiled from his home! she thought to herself keeping a soft smile on her face.

VM me STARS

Old February 26th, 2024, 07:34 PM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Quote:
Crystalfang

Tags; @Merp Machine

She took a step aside. "Oh ok well this is my den for tonight feel free to use it I guess" she ignore the toms behavior as she lead him towards her den. "I can catch you something to eat also what's Windclan I only ever heard of Thunderclan!" she smiled at the tom as she tilted her head. "Your the first cat I every talked to for some moons how did you get Exiled?" she felt like she was asking a million questions right now but she kinda was. What could this cat could of done to get exiled from his home! she thought to herself keeping a soft smile on her face.

Beetlewing
Tom | Exiled Windclan cat | 30 moons | No purrks
---------------------------------------------------------
"i killed the previous deputy okay?" he said and walked into a den "and i would like a mouse thank you"

================
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old February 27th, 2024, 07:43 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Crystalfang

Tags; @Merp Machine

She gasped at the horror of the thought of killing another cat! Her pelt bristled. "As long as you don't touch a hair on my pelt I wont care got it?" she didn't wait for a reply as she searched over the cat from what she saw the cat looked starved and angry. When I'll get back I'll ask him why he would do such a thing and what is a deputy anyways? she thought to herself as she searched this Beetle wings eyes. "I think I Told you my name is Crystalfang you can call me Crystal if you like" she purred towards the other cat and flattened her ears against the rain she would have to make herself a different den but that was okay she would now go hunting for this poor tom.

She walked into the rain hopefully the tom wouldn't leave she didn't want to be alone again. She walked in what felt like ages in the rain but careful not to go to far because her scent was lost in the rain. That windclan he was talking about the clans don't seem like a bad option to join she thought to herself as she scrunched up her face in the rain. If this rain kept it up she was going to be a soaked as a rushing river! She lifted her nose to even get a small scent of something she got nothing. Well No using my nose to hunt right now. She would have to use her other scenes if the tom can a bit quicker she would of shared her mouse. She look around in the rain. Well she was also going to have to sleep on the ground today without any bedding cause well everything was well soaked!

She spotted a flash of movement straight ahead of her it looked like a strayed rabbit as she chased after it slipping on the leaves but the Rabbit was doing the same thing! Hopefully she had a chance to get it after she chased and chased after it spotting it running towards a whole she spirited skidding in front of the whole the rabbit running right over her she muffled in pain but slipped getting up and chased after it leaping and crushing it with her body as she slipped down the hill just a bit she quickly got up noticing it stunned as she bit the neck of the creature. She purred to herself as she looked over her pelt was completely covered in mud it looked like she had a whole new skin! Crystalfang walked with the rabbit in her jaw she was even happier than before. She know she knew were to go because their where mud slides everywhere on where she fell she she trotted the prey swinging from her jaws as the rain started to clear up a bit a least she could see in front of herself now!

She walked with the prey in her jaws careful for it not to touch the ground she spotted the den ahead as she walked carefully towards it. "Hey Beetlewing! I'm Back!" she purred towards the tom as she dropped the rabbit in front of him. "Hey while you eat do you mind telling me a little bit about the clans im super intrigued by them!" she pawed the ground sheepishly as she looked for a somewhat dry spot to lie down close to them tom under the bush as she spotted a small area she sat down with a humph! As she eyed the tom carefully hoping she didn't get a sharp reply in turn she really wanted to know what they where! And the rest of this tom story hopefully he didnt ask any questions if she kept asking she might be in the safe zone!

VM me STARS

Old February 27th, 2024, 08:15 AM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Quote:
Crystalfang

Tags; @Merp Machine

She gasped at the horror of the thought of killing another cat! Her pelt bristled. "As long as you don't touch a hair on my pelt I wont care got it?" she didn't wait for a reply as she searched over the cat from what she saw the cat looked starved and angry. When I'll get back I'll ask him why he would do such a thing and what is a deputy anyways? she thought to herself as she searched this Beetle wings eyes. "I think I Told you my name is Crystalfang you can call me Crystal if you like" she purred towards the other cat and flattened her ears against the rain she would have to make herself a different den but that was okay she would now go hunting for this poor tom.

She walked into the rain hopefully the tom wouldn't leave she didn't want to be alone again. She walked in what felt like ages in the rain but careful not to go to far because her scent was lost in the rain. That windclan he was talking about the clans don't seem like a bad option to join she thought to herself as she scrunched up her face in the rain. If this rain kept it up she was going to be a soaked as a rushing river! She lifted her nose to even get a small scent of something she got nothing. Well No using my nose to hunt right now. She would have to use her other scenes if the tom can a bit quicker she would of shared her mouse. She look around in the rain. Well she was also going to have to sleep on the ground today without any bedding cause well everything was well soaked!

She spotted a flash of movement straight ahead of her it looked like a strayed rabbit as she chased after it slipping on the leaves but the Rabbit was doing the same thing! Hopefully she had a chance to get it after she chased and chased after it spotting it running towards a whole she spirited skidding in front of the whole the rabbit running right over her she muffled in pain but slipped getting up and chased after it leaping and crushing it with her body as she slipped down the hill just a bit she quickly got up noticing it stunned as she bit the neck of the creature. She purred to herself as she looked over her pelt was completely covered in mud it looked like she had a whole new skin! Crystalfang walked with the rabbit in her jaw she was even happier than before. She know she knew were to go because their where mud slides everywhere on where she fell she she trotted the prey swinging from her jaws as the rain started to clear up a bit a least she could see in front of herself now!

She walked with the prey in her jaws careful for it not to touch the ground she spotted the den ahead as she walked carefully towards it. "Hey Beetlewing! I'm Back!" she purred towards the tom as she dropped the rabbit in front of him. "Hey while you eat do you mind telling me a little bit about the clans im super intrigued by them!" she pawed the ground sheepishly as she looked for a somewhat dry spot to lie down close to them tom under the bush as she spotted a small area she sat down with a humph! As she eyed the tom carefully hoping she didn't get a sharp reply in turn she really wanted to know what they where! And the rest of this tom story hopefully he didnt ask any questions if she kept asking she might be in the safe zone!

As beetlewing took a bite he looked up "you can call me beetle aswell, A deputy is a cat who is seccond in comand, they become leader when the leader dies, and i killed him beacause I SHOULD BE DEPUTY! MouseFang can't even catch a mouse!" he spat, he bit down on his prey and teared up "My son Died for that Dumb cat!"

================
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old February 27th, 2024, 08:24 AM
Matching with @/Bean

Crystalfang

Tags; @Merp Machine

She nodded as she watched Beetle eat the mouse. "Oh your son I really hope he was a really good cat I mean not everyone is really good at hunting either Beetle" she mumbled towards the cat watching him with her blazing crystal like green eyes. "Beetle do you ever think you would join a clan again or travel alone all the time?" she pawed the ground she wanted to know if she ever wanted to join a clan as she gave the tom a comforting smile.

VM me STARS

Old February 27th, 2024, 08:28 AM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Quote:
Crystalfang

Tags; @Merp Machine

She nodded as she watched Beetle eat the mouse. "Oh your son I really hope he was a really good cat I mean not everyone is really good at hunting either Beetle" she mumbled towards the cat watching him with her blazing crystal like green eyes. "Beetle do you ever think you would join a clan again or travel alone all the time?" she pawed the ground she wanted to know if she ever wanted to join a clan as she gave the tom a comforting smile.

Beetle's green eyes softened "well if i join a clan, at a gathering windclan will reconize me and might kill me after," he saw her confused gaze " a gathering is like a meeting for all the clans to gather under a full moon, they can't kill you there or attack you, because there is a truce"

================
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!