Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM

Old February 20th, 2024, 05:51 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Default Poppypaw first day

NightWolf had been waiting for Poppypaw to finish her duties, "Well done, I am glad that teaching you that the clans comes first isnt something thatll be hard for you to learn," he meows to her in praise

"Come now, today you will learn to hunt, this is a basic skill that all clan cats must know," he says and he squeezes out of the entrance stretches his body

@Ravenswings

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 20th, 2024, 06:59 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Poppypaw first day

•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
small gray tabby with folded ears and white paws // No Purrks
Mentions;
@Lewolfers
Poppypaw followed closely. She was learning to hunt! Would she catch her first bit of prey? Would she get to learn the territory?
( Me quickly setting up Poppy’s training tracker XD )
Old February 21st, 2024, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
Mentions;
@Lewolfers
Poppypaw followed closely. She was learning to hunt! Would she catch her first bit of prey? Would she get to learn the territory?
( Me quickly setting up Poppy’s training tracker XD )

"Lets go to my favorite hunting spot, near the border at the whispering wetlands," he purrs out, he too is excited, this is his first time training an apprentice and he hopes to starclan that he trains her well to be a proud shadowclan warrior.

He guides her through the swampy area, he wanted to have as much of the day available to train so he decided to show her a tip on traveling on swamp lands, "Now normally we shadow clan cats dont care about the swamp and mud, but it does slow us down sometimes, so if we need to get somewhere in a hurry one thing we do is use the small patches of grass," he says as he darts forward, now instead of running through swamp and mud he jumps from grass spot to grass spot without getting stuck in mud, he turns back to look make surr Poppypaw was following.

@Ravenswings

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 21st, 2024, 11:23 AM

•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
Mentions;
@Lewolfers

Poppypaw fell into a hunter’s crouch (something she learned watching an apprentice do in camp) and, as tho there was prey, bunched up her muscles and leapt, miscalculating the distance and landing nose first into the mud. Mousedung! She thought, lifting her muzzle and shaking herself as she stood, mud splattering onto the grass right next to her. Trudging slowly through the mud over to the patch of grass, she carefully fell into a crouch, once again, and leaping farther, this time landing smoothly onto the patch of grass, her still muddy fur bristled in excitement and confidence.
Old February 21st, 2024, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
Mentions;
@Lewolfers

Poppypaw fell into a hunter’s crouch (something she learned watching an apprentice do in camp) and, as tho there was prey, bunched up her muscles and leapt, miscalculating the distance and landing nose first into the mud. Mousedung! She thought, lifting her muzzle and shaking herself as she stood, mud splattering onto the grass right next to her. Trudging slowly through the mud over to the patch of grass, she carefully fell into a crouch, once again, and leaping farther, this time landing smoothly onto the patch of grass, her still muddy fur bristled in excitement and confidence.

"Not bad, you certainly improve quickly," he says as he leads her deep into the wetlands until they are near the border, he then turns to Poppypaw and stares into her eyes with a seriousness he has not shown before, "Before we begin, we must speak before we truly begin," he says standing tall and waiting

@Ravenswings

NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 22nd, 2024, 06:37 AM

•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
Mentions;
@Lewolfers
Poppypaw stiffened. What did they need to- Oh. A terrible stench hit the roof of her mouth. Blech! What the hell is that?! She growled indignantly. She gazed around, trying to pick out what it is, but nothing came to view and the scents only got stronger, stopping when it was too unbearable. Turning back, she padded to Nightwolf, a look of confusion and disgust in her eyes. What’s making that scent? Foxes? Dogs? The other clans? Poppypaw suddenly crouched to the ground, trembling as her thought suddenly clouded with fighting, thoughts of foxes and dogs attacking camp. She gazed anxiously back at Nightwolf as she lifted herself to her paws and gazed back towards camp, paws becoming impatient as she began to hope there was a camp still there.
Old February 27th, 2024, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRavenWings View Post
•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
Mentions;
@Lewolfers
Poppypaw stiffened. What did they need to- Oh. A terrible stench hit the roof of her mouth. Blech! What the hell is that?! She growled indignantly. She gazed around, trying to pick out what it is, but nothing came to view and the scents only got stronger, stopping when it was too unbearable. Turning back, she padded to Nightwolf, a look of confusion and disgust in her eyes. What’s making that scent? Foxes? Dogs? The other clans? Poppypaw suddenly crouched to the ground, trembling as her thought suddenly clouded with fighting, thoughts of foxes and dogs attacking camp. She gazed anxiously back at Nightwolf as she lifted herself to her paws and gazed back towards camp, paws becoming impatient as she began to hope there was a camp still there.

NightWolf pressed his tail to the young cats flank, "Be calm Poppypaw, we are at the border, you will always scent other other cats as well as other creatures here, as long as the scents dont cross into our territory then we have no reason to panic, you have a good nose, but do not let the unknown cause you to panic and lose your head, a warrior must stay calm in tough situations, a calm mind is a mind able to think of a plan to bring about success, a panicked mind is too clouded to the see clearly," he says and gives her a reassuring lick to the ear and waits for her to calm down.

@GoldenRavenWings

NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY

Last edited by Lewolfers; February 27th, 2024 at 10:35 AM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 11:22 AM

•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
Mentions; @Lewolfers

Poppypaw sat down, gazing across the border in interest. Let’s go! Let’s meet the other clan! Let’s go see them! She announced, bounding up and over the border tho quickly stopping at a small stream. Darn it! I can’t swim. But… She padded to the edge, calculating the leap before falling into a crouch, leaping for the other side and landing hard on the reeds, quickly righting herself before turning back to her mentor. C’mon scaredy mouse! She challenged, a look of excitement and recklessness replacing her interest. It’ll be fun! She gazed at the river, watching fish swim off into the deeper waters of the stream.

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; February 27th, 2024 at 11:22 AM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenRavenWings View Post
•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
Mentions; @Lewolfers

Poppypaw sat down, gazing across the border in interest. Let’s go! Let’s meet the other clan! Let’s go see them! She announced, bounding up and over the border tho quickly stopping at a small stream. Darn it! I can’t swim. But… She padded to the edge, calculating the leap before falling into a crouch, leaping for the other side and landing hard on the reeds, quickly righting herself before turning back to her mentor. C’mon scaredy mouse! She challenged, a look of excitement and recklessness replacing her interest. It’ll be fun! She gazed at the river, watching fish swim off into the deeper waters of the stream.

NightWolf quickly jumped onto her and grabbed her pinning her down, "Are you mousebrained! We do not enter other clans territories!" he meows out angrily at how she hadnt known such a thing, he lets her go, "Go back to our territory now!" he orders quickly before any windclan cats see them trespassing on their territory.

@GoldenRavenWings

NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 27th, 2024, 03:50 PM

•~’ Poppypaw ‘~•
Mentions; @Lewolfers

Poppypaw just slipped away, padding farther into the territory, no intentions of stopping. She finally paused as her gaze fell on a rock. She leaped onto the rock, gazing at Nightwolf with excitement. This is fun! Just then, a shadow of a hawk fell over her, and she gazed up in terror. HAAAAWK! She screamed, bouncing off the rock, but she wasn’t fast enough. She felt the talons of the hawk grip her, and she quickly got herself turned upside, slashing the hawk hard. It screeched, letting her go, and she felt the breeze fly by. She landed hard on the ground and the world fell black.
But the faint rise and fall of her chest gave away that she was still alive. Her eyes opened to slits. Pain filled her gaze and a small bit of blood trickled from her sides. [B]Nightwolf… Hawk.. /B]She muttered, her muzzle barely moving to gaze at Nightwolf.