Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:07 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:03 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 02:02 PM

Old February 2nd, 2024, 09:37 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Healer's Den {open}

Rue Looked about for Her Adopted Daughter Fawn "Fawnie Sweatheart? Now where did you get off too?" the she-cat meowed lovingly @Rose.

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old February 2nd, 2024, 09:59 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Twinky Sat before Rue As Her teacher told her about her herb knowledge.
“Twinky” Rue Started “you already know about Cobwebs and Poultices! Today I shall finish teaching you all that I know. First off will Start with Burdock Root. Burdock root looks like this” she pawed a root forwards gently. She also showed what the plant entirely looked like. “Burdock has quite a few uses. But one should never eat too much of it as it can cause a terrible belly ache. It’s also good for rat bites, infected paws and burn sores. You just need to chew it into a fine pulp, got it?” Twinkles Nodded her head “Yes Madame Rue”

Rue Moved on, showing the young cat the next herb, giving them time to take a good look at it. “You can use the leaves and roots of this herb, known as Comfey, for many things such as wrapping paws. The root poultice can help with burns, itchiness, broken bones, wrenched claws and stiff or inflamed joints. I myself keep a good stock of it outside of leaf-bare as it’s a very helpful herb. Why you can even help stiff muscles if you line it in your nest to sleep on '' Twinky thought that must be the stuff that made her teacher smell weird too… she didn’t voice that thought out loud though…

Pulling out another herb she told Twinky that it was Goatweed and it simply helped with grief. Then pulling out a dried dandelion Rue mewed “Dandelion is great to help feverish cats and can act as a painkiller. It also helps with meadow saffron poisoning” she meowed. Twinky asked what Meadow Saffron was. Rue admitted she’d never seen the plant nor had to treat someone for it before as few came to her den anyway.

“Now this Here is Horsetail” Rue meowed showing Twinkles another Plant “its great for fighting infection and can stop bleeding from minor wounds.” she then pulled out 2 different yellow flowers “this is yellowbell and this is marigold. Now yellowbells help with fighting infection, though it's known that med cats like to mix it with marigold to make a poultice for wounds “ she meowed thoughtfully… thinking of the tom that had taught her that…

Moving on once more she has put forth a burnet flower, juniper berries and mallow plus honeycomb. Pointing to each herb she meowed their name before moving on to their uses “Burnet is used for giving a cat strength, while juniper berries and mallow are often mixed together to use for tummy aches. Honeycomb, if eaten, helps with a sore throat.” Twinkles thought her small brain might explode but she was genuinely happy to know so much about herbs like her teacher. She purred happily and nodded her head vigorously
(solo)

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old February 2nd, 2024, 10:02 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Fawn
She/Her

Round, curious brown eyes popped up from behind a frond of frosted ferns, followed closely by a young, brown-furred kit. "Here I am!" Fawn chortled, beaming at her adopted mother. The youngster beamed, awkwardly shuffling over to her mother, her one paw clumped around a ball of .. half-mud, half-melted snow. "Look, I made friends with a... a this!" Truthfully, she had no idea what a 'this' was, but oh well.

[ @Dyna Fox - Rue ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 10:05 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Fawn
She/Her

Round, curious brown eyes popped up from behind a frond of frosted ferns, followed closely by a young, brown-furred kit. "Here I am!" Fawn chortled, beaming at her adopted mother. The youngster beamed, awkwardly shuffling over to her mother, her one paw clumped around a ball of .. half-mud, half-melted snow. "Look, I made friends with a... a this!" Truthfully, she had no idea what a 'this' was, but oh well.

[ @Dyna Fox - Rue ]
Rue chuckled at her Daughter in amusement "that is what i would call a mess Love" she mewed whilst whisking her tail around to tickle her adorable little girl

Old February 2nd, 2024, 10:38 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Fawn
She/Her

A half-giggle, half-shriek of delight bubbled out of Fawn as Rue ticked her. "Mama!" She squealed, dropping the ball of... well, undiscernible stuff on the forest floor. It went splat! all over both of their paws, and Fawn stared at it for a moment, brown eyes wide. "Oopsie daisy."

[ @Dyna Fox - Rue | I gave Fawn a redesign if that's okay :3 ]

Last edited by Rose; February 2nd, 2024 at 10:38 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 11:11 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Fawn
She/Her

A half-giggle, half-shriek of delight bubbled out of Fawn as Rue ticked her. "Mama!" She squealed, dropping the ball of... well, undiscernible stuff on the forest floor. It went splat! all over both of their paws, and Fawn stared at it for a moment, brown eyes wide. "Oopsie daisy."

[ @Dyna Fox - Rue | I gave Fawn a redesign if that's okay :3 ]
Rue SMiled Softly "looks like an idea to me" she said lifting a muddy paw to boop her daughters nose

Old February 2nd, 2024, 11:56 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyna Fox View Post

Rue SMiled Softly "looks like an idea to me" she said lifting a muddy paw to boop her daughters nose
Fawn
She/Her

Fawn wrinkled her muzzle with distaste as her mother pressed a muddied paw to her nose. "Now everything smells icky." The little brown tabby complained, pouting.

Old February 2nd, 2024, 12:10 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Fawn
She/Her

Fawn wrinkled her muzzle with distaste as her mother pressed a muddied paw to her nose. "Now everything smells icky." The little brown tabby complained, pouting.
"then how about we clean ourselves in the fresh white snow? it should help remove most of it, and what dosen't come off we shall remove ourselves?" she was in reality just suggesting to go play in the snow for a little bit

Old February 3rd, 2024, 01:41 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyna Fox View Post

"then how about we clean ourselves in the fresh white snow? it should help remove most of it, and what dosen't come off we shall remove ourselves?" she was in reality just suggesting to go play in the snow for a little bit
Fawn
She/Her

Fawn beamed up at her mother. "Okay, Ma." She agreed readily, and then scampered off without another word, searching for the glittering white of fresh snow.

Old February 5th, 2024, 09:27 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Fawn
She/Her

Fawn beamed up at her mother. "Okay, Ma." She agreed readily, and then scampered off without another word, searching for the glittering white of fresh snow.
Rue Chuckled and Stumbled after the kit amused.