Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:49 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 09:48 PM
Chaosclan Gathering Place
by Foxine
Last post by Moondapple
Today 09:40 PM
very chaotic kitting [p]
by starry
Last post by Rani
Today 09:40 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:37 PM

Old November 28th, 2023, 10:17 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Post The Healer's Den {open}

Herbal Knowledge Tier 3: Burdock Root, Comfey, Goatweed, Horsetail, Dandelion

Burdock root:
Quote:
The root is dug up, the soil is washed off, and then it is chewed into a pulp.[52] Soothes and heals rat bites especially if they are infected. Can give cats a bellyache if they eat too much of it.[48] Numbs rat bite to the point a cat cannot feel the pain.[52] Also good for infected paws and other sores,[53] including burns.[49]
Comfey:
Quote:
Roots and leaves are chewed into a pulp.[100] Paws can also be wrapped in the leaves.[125][126] Can help for broken bones,[100] soothes wounds,[127] burns,[128] and wrenched claws.[127] Can be used to help with itching[129] or for inflammation on stiff or wrenched joints.[130][131] Also eases stiffness on muscles when lined in a nest.[112]
D
Goatweed : Helps with Grief.
Herbal Knowledge Tier 2:

Dandalion:
Quote:
Its leaves can be chewed to help feverish cats sleep and reduce their fever,[140][85] and to act like a painkiller.[141] The roots can also be used to help cure the effects of meadow saffron poisoning.[139]
Horsetail:
Quote:
Chewed to a poultice and applied to wounds. Treats infections and stops bleeding for minor wounds.[194][135] Stings when applied.[190]

Quotes above from: Medicine : Warrior Cats Wiki

Herbs Learned in Elmshadows Herb Class:

Cobwebs: Very sticky, but good for bandaging wounds.

Yellowbells: Fights Infection

Yellowbells & Marigold together: a routine poulitice Med cats use on Wounds.

Bunret: Give a Cat Strength

Juniper Berries & Mallow: Helps Tummy Aches

Honey: Good for Coughs, Sore throuts, can be used for minor infections. Helps mask the taste of bitter herbs to make them easier to eat.

learnt from Herb Lesson Here
Knows How to Grow Comfey & Burdock Root

Ruepaw- female She/her
Purrks: Two Left Paws, Herbal Knowledge Tier 3, Agatha Kitty

Rue Had Swiftly Made her Way to The Place Hidden In The Undergrowth. Her Small Den In the Outskirts Where She Could Put Her Purrks to Use! she missed her life in Shadowclan, but after she'd started loosing feeling in her back legs... well she knew it was time to disappear from the clan. she missed her clanmates, she missed training... but what could a lame she-cat do? she wasn't warrior material anymore, not when her legs had come to the point where some days she couldn't leave her nest, and other days she had to drag herself around. it hurt to even try to stand up anymore, it was just too much for her back.

Rue sighed and forlornly looked up at the ceiling of the cave she'd mad into her den long ago. she wished for the days when The Matchmakers Club would meet here to plot dates and set ups for single cats that they believed needed a match. at least back then she'd had someone to talk too...oh well... back to work on her rather tattered nest.

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old December 6th, 2023, 08:56 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Default Re: The Healer's Den {open}

Ruepaw Sat up with a struggle and yawned. she was tired of staying in the den all day, and today her back didn't hurt as much. struggling up into a standing position she wobbled forward slightly painfully. The young she-cat was bored, so today she figured she'd go explore and check out the clans.

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old December 20th, 2023, 12:47 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Rue nearly stumbled over as Twinkles Bounded by in a Hurry. "oi, were's the fire Twinky?" Rue meowed, slowing the she-cat down.

The 6 moons old She-cat had pure white fur and sparkling yellow eyes. "Bonjour Madam Rue! I've Come for my Lessons Today!" She licked her chest fur "do i not sparkle this morning? i sparkle as beautiful as thee Snow in the Sunshine!"

Rue laughed "indeed you do Twinky. Now Come, Today I'll Show You Some of The Herbs and their Uses. Later on We Can go Hunting" Twinkles nodded enthusiacticly.

Rue pulled some sticky stuff off of the Walls of her den "This is the most basic, yet Most useful Herb You Must Know About: Cobwebs! These Are Excilent for using to bandage up wounds and hold poulitices in place"

"whats a Poulitice madam?" Twinkles meowed with curiousity.

"a Poulitice Dear is a mix of Chewed Herbs one Applies To Wounds and infected Area's" Rue Explained. "by sooking cobwebs in a poulitice u can also use them that way. Now Cobwebs, Twinky pay Attention Dear, Are made by Spiders, now there arn't many poisonous spiders out there, but still its best to try not to get bitten when gathering cobwebs, better yet, take cobwebs from an abandoned spider web. Got That Twinky?"

Twinkles Thought over the information for a few minutes "yes Mdam, i think i understand that. So Cobwebs are more then stinky stuff, there extrememly useful" She declared happily

Old January 29th, 2024, 10:19 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Rue sat in thought wondering what the clans were up to these days (open)

Old January 31st, 2024, 11:33 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomura Shigaraki View Post
Rue sat in thought wondering what the clans were up to these days (open)
Bridle

Bridle pads into the den, her eyes scanning the area. She takes in her surroundings, sniffing the air with curiosity. It seems to be a... herb den maybe? She wonders who maintains it.

(I hope it's okay that I post here!)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old January 31st, 2024, 12:55 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Bridle

Bridle pads into the den, her eyes scanning the area. She takes in her surroundings, sniffing the air with curiosity. It seems to be a... herb den maybe? She wonders who maintains it.

(I hope it's okay that I post here!)
(tiz alright!)

Rue lifted her head from her nest to stare at the newcomer "Greetings. I'm Rue. May i Ask Your Name and Purpose?" She mewed in a friendly tune

Old January 31st, 2024, 01:15 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^

Quote:

(tiz alright!)

Rue lifted her head from her nest to stare at the newcomer "Greetings. I'm Rue. May i Ask Your Name and Purpose?" She mewed in a friendly tune
Bridle

Bridle's ears perk at the cat's voice and she puts on a cordial smile.

"Oh, hello there. My name's Bridle, I just thought this little den was interesting. It's my goal to know the world better than any other cat, what is this place?" She asks, her intrepid nature shining through the confidence in which she speaks.

There are a couple scrapes throughout her pelt, from her reckless tendency to jump head first into any relatively exciting (and usually dangerous) situation she encounters.

(Ty!)

Click only one |

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; January 31st, 2024 at 01:16 PM.
Old January 31st, 2024, 01:18 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Bridle

Bridle's ears perk at the cat's voice and she puts on a cordial smile.

"Oh, hello there. My name's Bridle, I just thought this little den was interesting. It's my goal to know the world better than any other cat, what is this place?" She asks, her intrepid nature shining through the confidence in which she speaks.

There are a couple scrapes throughout her pelt, from her reckless tendency to jump head first into any relatively exciting (and usually dangerous) situation she encounters.

(Ty!)
Rue flickered her ears "this Is My Den... The Healers Den i like to call it. for i offer up my herbal knowledge to those who need it, though thankfully very few need it. best to have the few patients then have willy nilly dum furballs hurting themselves i suppose"

Old January 31st, 2024, 01:28 PM

Quote:

Rue flickered her ears "this Is My Den... The Healers Den i like to call it. for i offer up my herbal knowledge to those who need it, though thankfully very few need it. best to have the few patients then have willy nilly dum furballs hurting themselves i suppose"
Bridle

Bridle offers up a small smile, "To be honest, I'm probably a 'willy nilly dumb furball,' I can be rather reckless... kinda all the time. But is such the life of a thrill-seeker and adventurer."

Bridle's eyes flicker with a bit of pride as she remembers all the adventures she's gone on.

Click only one |

Old January 31st, 2024, 01:41 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Bridle

Bridle offers up a small smile, "To be honest, I'm probably a 'willy nilly dumb furball,' I can be rather reckless... kinda all the time. But is such the life of a thrill-seeker and adventurer."

Bridle's eyes flicker with a bit of pride as she remembers all the adventures she's gone on.
Rue gave a rueful smile "no offence intended then. ah the life of adventure... i remember those days... when i was a naughty apprentice wandering by myself" she reminenced