Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:50 PM
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM

Old February 16th, 2024, 04:03 PM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Lost Lotus (Private)

Lotuspaw

Lotuspaw looks around the unfamiliar area in fear, the fur on the back of her neck prickling. What is this place? There are weird den, Twolegs, animals she's never seen before... and dogs. Lotuspaw freezes, but it doesn't last long. Her pads hit the hard rock ground as she pelts to cover, her mother told her stories about dogs, they’re brutal and super scary. She wonders how she’s doing right now, she’ll make it back to see her one day, definitely.

(Lotuspaw, 6 moons, when she was missing)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 16th, 2024, 05:21 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
Default Re: Lost Lotus (Private)

Lotuspaw

Lotuspaw walks the streets, eying passing strays warily. It had been many moons since she went missing from Thunderclan, too many. The fluffy white she thinks about her family and friends, will she really be able to make it back? She has to! There’s no way she’s giving up here, suddenly her thoughts are filled with determination as she thinks of her origins, she is a proud member of Thunderclan!

Busy in her thoughts, she doesn’t realize a hungry-looking pack of dogs are closing in on her. There are four of them, varying in size, blocking all means of escape. By the time Lotuspaw knows what’s happening, it’s already too late.

She hisses, an aggressive warning to back off, but the dogs only look all the more agitated. One of them growls, stepping closer. She knows this is the end, is she really going to die? Of course she is, four dogs have just made her their prey, how could it be worse? Lotuspaw looks around her frantically, searching for any means of protection, but there are none. She’s cornered against a hard Twoleg den, there’s no way she can get out of this.

As the pack of dogs inch ever so closer she unsheaths her claws, at least she’ll go down fighting. Then one leaps at her, yellow teeth gnashing and beady eyes gleaming. She dodges, somehow, getting down under it. She drags her claws along its underside, woah, she didn’t know she mastered that. The dog whimpers, scrambling away and breaking away from the circle, scampering back to an alley. Lotuspaw’s eyes widen and her tail rises in triumph as she watches it leave, momentarily forgetting about the others, that was a fatal mistake. A larger black dog slams into her, knocking her roughly against the wall. She cries out in pain, sharp prickling of agony shooting through her nervous system. The dog steps closer, bearing down on her, its rancid breath billowing in her face.

Through ragged gasps Lotuspaw mutters a prayer to Starclan, but not even they can help her now. She manages a feeble swipe at the canine’s muzzle, her claw catching its eye. The dog flinches, growling at her, it lunges. Lotuspaw cries out in pain as its teeth sink into her shoulder, it's not deep, but it is enough to cause a scar. She shakes herself free from its grasp, quickly side-stepping and dragging both sets of claws along its sides, a rush of adrenaline pushing her forward. She doesn’t stop there though, she grits her teeth through the pain and turns to the other two dogs, both significantly smaller than the one that just attacked her. She slides under one, flipping on her back and beating her back claws into their underside. Then she darts out from under it and leaps nimbly onto the other’s back. She then proceeds to shred its ear and dig her claws deep into its skull. The first two retreat and the last falls to the ground, dead.

The molly pants, sides heaving with each labored breath, she’s alive.

(Lotuspaw, 11 moons, when she was missing)

Click only one |

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old February 16th, 2024, 07:48 PM

Default Re: Lost Lotus (Private)

Lotuspaw

Lotuspaw grins in satisfaction, she’d been training, getting stronger these past few moons. She decided that just because she’s gotten herself lost in this Starclan-forsaken place doesn’t mean she shouldn’t still train, she’ll come back to Thunderclan and show everyone the knowledge she’s gained.

Click only one |