by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 7th, 2020, 10:48 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: July Gathering

[ @elysian ]

Woah.... that was all Iciclepaw could think as she walked into sea stones. This place was massive! She immediately felt small and frail and the molly shrunk in on herself, wishing Snowpaw was here. Hell, she’d even take Frigidpaw or Freezepaw at this point even if they weren’t as nice to her as Snow was.

Gulping, Iciclepaw gingerly stepped into the crowd of cats, trying not to think about the last time she was this closed in. It seemed as though flashes of silver were cutting into her sight and Iciclepaw yelped at the memory, feeling that familiar panic seep in. She took off as though someone had pounced on her haunches and ended up stopping short as she smashed right into another cat.

Dazed from the impact, Iciclepaw pulled in on herself and blinked wide eyes at the cat whom she’d bumped into. Thank the stars it appeared to be another apprentice- Iciclepaw didn’t know what she would do if she’d bumped into a strange warrior. Shyly, the white feline murmured,

“S-sorry!”
Old July 7th, 2020, 11:04 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Riverclan has arrived
Flyfur padded about, pacing a bit before finding a spot to sit. She turned to Creekleap. "Would you like to sit with me?"

@~Lucid Dreams~

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●•°

[Open- please talk to my grumpy boi]

Cricketchirp plopped himself to the sidelines. These social thingies happened way too often, in his opinion, but they were starting to bother him less and less.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old July 7th, 2020, 11:14 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The broad shouldered tabby stalked out of the shadows behind his leader, his ears erect as he made his way over to his usual spot. Since the last gathering, there hasn't been too much going on in ShadowClan. He hasn't seen nor heard of any more traps and the twoleg activity has seemed to have died down. Beastspark wondered what became of that murdered in WindClan. He also wondered how Doepaw would fare this gathering, she was fitting in with ShadowClan very well, but what her thought would be on hearing about her former clanmates. Beastspark was sure spitfire would be fine he was just needlessly worrying, the deputy finally arrived at his spot, dipped his head to Sootflare in a wordless greeting before taking his seat under his leader.

Old July 7th, 2020, 11:16 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Creekleap purred, padding over to Flyfur. "Sure." She would sit next to the she cat, happy to sit with somebody she knew instead of a big shot tom that would try to flirt with her. @Rainquail

(That has happened 3 times XD)

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old July 7th, 2020, 11:28 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It literally felt like she was just here, and now they were back again. Twilightstar paws fluttered lightly across the sandy clearing, barely leaving any pawprints, and went straight over to the Seastones, noting that ShadowClan had already arrived. Lionstar and Icestar always looked so at odds at each other even when they were just sitting in each other vicinity. It was funny. Twilightstar already knew ThunderClan would not be attending this Gathering, Duskstar didn't look the greatest when she had left RiverClan territory. Hm, perhaps this meeting would be nice and quick. Twilightstar bounced up onto the stones and took a seat in between the two leaders, she gave them a silent greet with a respectful nod while wrapping her tail around her paws. She doubted ShadowClan had any idea what had gone on in ThunderClan. They seemed more like the type to keep to themselves and ignore the other clans' plights. That was not how you made friends, a bunch of shadowy loners they were.

WINDCLAN HAS ARRIVED

Last edited by Moonraven; July 7th, 2020 at 11:28 AM.
Old July 7th, 2020, 11:33 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Oddear strolled down onto the beach behind Twilightstar, wondering along the sandy banks to find some company to occupy him that full moon. The moons light made his pelt feel warm, shiney, lush. Nothing was really around to bother him this gathering. How nice! the tall skinny Tom took a seat in the sand, feathery tail swaying side to side as he did so.

{ OPEN!!! }

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old July 7th, 2020, 11:43 AM
She we do not speak of

My Mood: Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Oddear strolled down onto the beach behind Twilightstar, wondering along the sandy banks to find some company to occupy him that full moon. The moons light made his pelt feel warm, shiney, lush. Nothing was really around to bother him this gathering. How nice! the tall skinny Tom took a seat in the sand, feathery tail swaying side to side as he did so.

{ OPEN!!! }

Wolftail had always been curious about the strange... tom. At least that's what everyone said he was. Wolftail could never be sure of his clanmates. Sometimes cats that looked like mollies called themselves toms. Sometimes the most apparent of toms asked to be called queens, for goodness' sake. Thankfully Crescentmoon and Brindlejaw were easy to read.

Of course, Wolftail couldn't judge Oddear; that would be rude.

What wouldn't be rude would be walking over and striking up a conversation.

Right?

"Uh..." he awkwardly coughed. "I don't believe we've met. Oddear, was it?"

- I left -
Old July 7th, 2020, 11:49 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

A small fluffy chimera padded in behind her leader and the rest of her clanmates, she felt much better since the last gathering. Deadpool stopped to look around for her ShadowClan friends, stifling the urge to hiss at the huge tom who pushed his way past her. He didn't bother sparing her a glance as he immediately went to find a place away from everyone else. Deadpool watched him for a moment before vanishing into the crowd of cats on a hunt.
@implimm @Rainquail [if they want to bother her].

[open]
His long curved claws scratched along the small grains of sand as he took a seat closer to the water and away from the rest of the clans.Batglare fluffs up his white and brown pelt and his glaring green-yellow eyes looked up towards the seastones. The anti-social loner hated coming to Gatherings, but since he had missed something intriguing last time and mildly worried about seeming weak with their lack of a deputy, Batglare decided to make an exception this time. He wrapped his tail around his big paws tightly, silently fretting about the grains he'd be cleaning out after this.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old July 7th, 2020, 11:59 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ OPEN ]
-Russetstrike-

This was Russetstrike's first gathering as a RiverClan cat. He had decided not to go last gathering.. for personal reasons. Though, it felt nice to arrive at the gathering first with RiverClan and he choose a spot in the middle and watched as the different clans filled out around him. First ShadowClan, then WindClan. All who was left was... ThunderClan. He wondered if they were even coming because of the fire.

--

[ OPEN - not for Dewpaw @Cobralily ]
-Echopaw-

This gathering would be different. It had to be! She would stay clear of Dewpaw if he came and might see if she could go over to Condorpaw when ThunderClan arrived. (Little did she know that they had had a fire) She took a spot closer to where the medicine cats gathered usually and just waited. Either for someone to come up to her or for Condorpaw to arrive.

--

[ @Arie ]
-Creekpaw-

Another gathering, and he still wasn't a warrior yet. Brindlejaw was taking forever to get his assessment going and it was starting to get on his nerves. Though, shrugging it off, he padded into Seastones along with the rest of his clan. Looking up to the leaders, he only spotted Lionstar and Icestar.. Great, ShadowClan was here. It was ineviable that ShadowClan would be here and he only hoped that Mountainmist wasn't. He despised the queen at the moment and wanted nothing to do with her.
Going off to the edge of the crowd, he spotted a smaller she than him but, she looked experienced? Even though she looked so young? Shrugging that off, he padded over. Quickly noticing her twitching ears made him think of Eaglesoul. He had done similarly and Creekpaw wondered if the ShadowClan? she was blind too.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old July 7th, 2020, 12:00 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Beau @Slushie --

His second gathering! Stagpaw limped in directly behind Twiglight and his eyes once again widened. It was still MASSIVE! And despite being like... some of the later clan to arrive, he bumbled into the gathering, running and then falling over his bad paw once again. It seemed this would be a trend in how his life would go. Run, trip, get up, run, trip, get up. And then bother Twiglight. "Twiggy going back up on stone?" he asked Mushy who it seemed was following him. Wouldn't Mushy go find friends of his own... wait. Twiglight had assigned him to watch over him hadn't he? "Come on Mushy! I need to go find Curlpaw! He ate beetles with me last time!" With that he ran off into the throng of cats, looking for that one friend of his. "Wait... I think Curlpaw is fish cat. Can you help me find him?" he directed the question at the warrior. He didn't exactly know how to find fish cats in this mess.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread