Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:09 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:49 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 17th, 2016, 06:18 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Card View Post
Neverpaw glanced back at his mentor, before running to his friends. He looked at them hopefully, before sighing. His eyes focused on Honeypaw, an apprentice that he had crush on. "Blackpaw," He turned to Blackpaw, a vague smile dancing on his face. "Sorry I can't be more like you."

There was a reason Neverpaw was so adamant about standing with StarClan. All of his family that he knew of was in StarClan.
Blackpaw smiled. "You dont want to be like me, trust me,"

"Blackpaw you cant," Goldenpaw pleaded. "Please dont betray us."

"Fight with us," Splashpaw begged. "Not against us."

"Im fighting for ThunderClan guys," Blackpaw looked at them. "Please understand that."

"You can still fight for ThunderClan," Honeypaw gestured a paw toward the battle. "Most of our Clanmates are on StarClan's side, fighting for ThunderClan, fighting to end Ratnight's evil reign and--"

"Are they Honeypaw?" Blackpaw's amber eyes scorched Honeypaw's, "Or are they fighting for SkyClan?"

Honeypaw blinked.

"Im not fighting with this mystery Clan." Blackpaw said quietly. "Im fighting with the Clan i've known since I was born."

"You fight against SkyClan you fight against StarClan." Foxpaw pointed out. "You fight against Fernpaw."

Blackpaw didnt say anything.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; December 17th, 2016 at 06:19 PM.
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:20 PM

My Mood: Fine

(Whispertail is open for an attack from one of Ratnight followers, if so, it can be more)
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Barktooth felt a chuckle erupt from his throat, is was not a pleasant laugh, but one of someone evil. "What are you, a kit? Starclan is a nursery tale! Something to put kits to bed!" He snarled, tail lashing.

"What happened to you? My mother taught you to respect our ancestors!" Rivermist asked, the other was starting to scare her slightly.
(Wanna fight? (: )

Swiftwind started pacing side to side in front of the cats who were fighting for Starclan. Energy was pulsing through her and it was taking every ounce of self control she had to not claw that mouse brain's ears off. "Are all of these cats also kits?" She countered, feeling the breaths of the cats behind her. Their hisses and growls brought her strength. "If that is how you feel, then you have never been a Thunderclan cat! You're nothing but a filthy rogue!" she yowled while drawing her claws through the earth beneath her. Her friends and family have joined Starclan after seasons of serving Thunderclan, and she will defend them! It is the warrior code!
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:25 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Perfect timing for my deaf child))
Sandpaw got out of the den, looking around curiously. "What?" she mewed, tilting her head. She hadn't been able to hear anything, but a new scent had caught her attention.
-
Neko rolled his eyes. "Seriously? Are we helping a Clan that spends the beginning of a battle asking 'What is happening?' Seriously, ThunderClan?" (Open)
"Shut up!" Littlepaw hissed. She ran around, not knowing who to fight first.
~
@Frost
Brightkit ran out the nursery, not knowing what to do. Her brown fur fluffed up ten times the size. "Shadekit! Cloudymane!" She called. "Shadekit!" She yelled louder. The kit had no idea what was going on, the last thing she had known, Thunderclan was attacked by the DS, and camp cough on fire. "Help!" She yelled.
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:26 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The she-cat let her hairs on her pelt lie down. She loosened her muscles now knowing who's side this cat was on. "Then would you like to fight together?" she asked looking around to make sure there were no other cats about to attack the pair.
Spottedstone nodded. "I would be honored to battle next to you."
He then got back into a stance for battle, ready for an attack. (EE supporters attack now, if you want)

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:30 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
( @Stormiiix )

( Dont worry happens to me alot )

Twilightkit had no Idea what just happened and nodded.. " Uhhh, Umm, thanks..." She said
( We're going to continue here, okay? )
Leafkit paused from his play fight with Twilightkit turning his head to look at what was going on in camp, eyes widened with full on surprise, at all the chaos that was erupting around him. His fluffy brown tabby striped tail quivered nervously as cats yowled and hissed at eachother. What is happening?! The terrified and surprised kit thought, leaf green orbs glistening fear. Skyclan? Fighting for Starclan...I'm in..but..kits can't battle intil their six moons but,....it seems these 'Dark Forest Warriors' in Thunderclan don't care... The kit thought, anger poking in his mind, but not for long, as he calmed down.

Doepaw's eyes narrowed with the same determination she had in the battle in Shadowclan's Camp. This is all going to work out, I know it! She thought, noting the few scars on her muzzle, and ear nick, it showed she survived both times, which was lucky, for her atleast.

( Doepaw is open, Leafkit however is not. )

Last edited by seasalt; December 18th, 2016 at 09:20 AM.
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:31 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Blackpaw smiled. "You dont want to be like me, trust me,"

"Blackpaw you cant," Goldenpaw pleaded. "Please dont betray us."

"Fight with us," Splashpaw begged. "Not against us."

"Im fighting for ThunderClan guys," Blackpaw looked at them. "Please understand that."

"You can still fight for ThunderClan," Honeypaw gestured a paw toward the battle. "Most of our Clanmates are on StarClan's side, fighting for ThunderClan, fighting to end Ratnight's evil reign and--"

"Are they Honeypaw?" Blackpaw's amber eyes scorched Honeypaw's, "Or are they fighting for SkyClan?"

Honeypaw blinked.

"Im not fighting with this mystery Clan." Blackpaw said quietly. "Im fighting with the Clan i've known since I was born."

"You fight against SkyClan you fight against StarClan." Foxpaw pointed out. "You fight against Fernpaw."

Blackpaw didnt say anything.
Neverpaw watched silently.
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

It had been so long since mapledash had put paws in this clearing, the place where he called home. Thunderclan, his homeland. He confidently stepped up, looking down behind grousestar. He had returned with the strenght of a whole army, and his friends would join them against ratnight.

It was not a warm welcone that he recieved, and some cats seemed surprised to see him with skyclan. They must have thought he died in the fire, back when everything started, but he was more alive than ever. Right here, eight now, he wouldn't only fight for starclan, but for himself and for his clan, for thunderclan!

His heart sank slightly as the voices of his clanmates were rising in protest against the invaders. "Everyone! Skyclan has brought us what we needed! Striking power! Ratnight has cursed and spat on our warriors ancestors, our memory and pride as a clan! We must rid this murderer, follower of the dark forest from our clan! They came at my demand, and will now help us fight the real ennemy that lives within the clan!" he yowled, trying to burry the undignified cries of his clanmates against skyclan.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:33 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftwind View Post
(Wanna fight? (: )

Swiftwind started pacing side to side in front of the cats who were fighting for Starclan. Energy was pulsing through her and it was taking every ounce of self control she had to not claw that mouse brain's ears off. "Are all of these cats also kits?" She countered, feeling the breaths of the cats behind her. Their hisses and growls brought her strength. "If that is how you feel, then you have never been a Thunderclan cat! You're nothing but a filthy rogue!" she yowled while drawing her claws through the earth beneath her. Her friends and family have joined Starclan after seasons of serving Thunderclan, and she will defend them! It is the warrior code!
(Sure)

Barktooth took steps forward, his teeth showing, having two rotten ones and one chipped off. "You all have the mind of kits! Every single one of you!" He hissed angrily, his eyes narrow slits of anger, head low and tail lashing. He turned to Rivermist and growled. "I taught you better, your dirty traitor." The words made Rivermist back up, she couldn't fight her own mentor, she went off, slightly scared and looking for someone she wasn't close to to battle.
Barktooth turned back to Swiftwind after muttering about the younger warrior being a cowered and a traitor. "Seems my old apprentice has gone running, it's just us now!"

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 17th, 2016, 06:44 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
It had been so long since mapledash had put paws in this clearing, the place where he called home. Thunderclan, his homeland. He confidently stepped up, looking down behind grousestar. He had returned with the strenght of a whole army, and his friends would join them against ratnight.

It was not a warm welcone that he recieved, and some cats seemed surprised to see him with skyclan. They must have thought he died in the fire, back when everything started, but he was more alive than ever. Right here, eight now, he wouldn't only fight for starclan, but for himself and for his clan, for thunderclan!

His heart sank slightly as the voices of his clanmates were rising in protest against the invaders. "Everyone! Skyclan has brought us what we needed! Striking power! Ratnight has cursed and spat on our warriors ancestors, our memory and pride as a clan! We must rid this murderer, follower of the dark forest from our clan! They came at my demand, and will now help us fight the real ennemy that lives within the clan!" he yowled, trying to burry the undignified cries of his clanmates against skyclan.
Burntwhisker leaped over to Mapledash. She then said to him, "I do now know who else is with us, but I and Spottedstone are," she paused, "If it is any help," she said as she hunched up ready to fight any cat that dare come across her path.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Closed Thread