Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM

Old March 18th, 2018, 06:25 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Wheres Your brother? [REBOOT]

Fireflare and Spireflare had always been tied at the hip. but after a recent argument, they have been separated. You see, they arent the most innocent though, they have a history of killing cats for blunt sport, even kits [yes, this has been roleplayed] and fireflare is ashamed of himself for it. when he broke away from spire saying he wasnt going to do it anymore, they pulled apart. thats where this plot takes place.

Since their seperation, Fireflare and Spireflare havent talked. Im planning to get into an argument in the clearing which leads to something more physical happening, with [witness 1] breaking it apart, and afterwards asking Fireflare what happened. he simply pushes them away and tells them not to worry about it. he goes to Blazingstars den.

In Blazingstars den there are a lot of things to tell him. they are friends so hes honestly nervous. After awhile of stalling, he eventually tells him what finally needs to be said. he reveals to blazingstar about his past with his brother, their killings and innocent deaths, and tells him that everytime he tried to push spireflare away that he would threaten to tell him, which is why fireflare was finally telling him now. this leads to Spireflare getting EXILED.

While Spireflare is exiled he finds himself wandering and wandering. he knows how to hunt and fight of course, so hes been trying. But then he stumbles across [loner 1] and [loner 2]s territory. they go to attack him, but spireflare defends himself well against the both of them for awhile before pulling away completely. he compliments their fighting skills and introduces himself as a clan cat looking for something. he then tries to convince them that he needs help with something, and that hell give them a rich reward in return.

While Spireflare has been exiled, Fireflare has been feeling happier now that he has been fully honest with Blaingstar. he feels more free, and in this time, the same cat that pulled him from spireflare, [witness 1], he has fallen for. this will be a time skip, so we can pretend theyve had a lot of development and such. fireflare then confesses to the molly, and they are happy. I eventually want them to have kits in this time too, [kit 1] and [kit 2], and I will roleplay a kit, so three in total.

While there has been peace for Fireflare, Spireflare has only been planning. planning and planning with hatred. in this time the wars with the clans are old, so there are less patrols. And you know Spire is waiting there, hes been planning. Hes there at a border with [loner 1] and [loner 2]. Fireflare in the mean time, is on a patrol with blazingstar and [witness 1/mate] (and perhaps if blazing wants to bring his love interest we can make is a tragic double date). while on the patrol fireflare scent something, it smells of windclan but not quite, and goes to investigate alone. There, Spireflare and his gang are waiting for him. they attack, and end up killing him. When one of the other cats on the patrol see his body, they tell the others, and there fireflare has his last words towards his forever friend, Blazingstar, and then finally passes away. in these last words, he also reveals it was spireflare who killed him, but he is already long gone.

Spireflare then has two antsy loners on his tail. They are walking away from windclan and they are asking what their repayment was going to be like Spireflare promised, and Spireflare reveals that they are going to join Riverclan. That everyone gets prey by the end of the day and a warm nest to sleep in, and so on. they eventually make it to the Riverclan border, where they are found by [Riverclan cat 1], and aggressively taken to the border, but Spireflare tells them to stay calm. when they finally reach riverclan, he is met with fallenstar and they all go into his den to talk privately.

during this talk, spireflare tells him that he and his friends and interested in joining riverclan, that windclan has kicked them out for no reason and disgraced them, and he also reveals to fallenstar that to prove that he is loyal, he hold up a still blood covered paw, and reveals that he has killed his brother, fireflare.

Its up to Fallenstar if he gets accepted in, if not, that leaves me to make another plot ! i have plans for the kits when they grow up to try to track spireflare down for killing their father n what not, n is blazingstar want to join in on that he can too. theres so many possibilities !

Heres FIREFLARES PAGE and heres SPIREFLARES PAGE

ROLES

[Witness 1] ---> [fireflares mate]
This cat needs to be demanding and step in when the brothers are fighting, and to be able to look past fireflares history and learn to love the guy. needs to be a molly so they can birth kits !

[loner 1] & [loner 2]
loners that spireflare plans with to kill his brother, and they end up joining riverclan along with him. (they can quit later if that is their choice)

[kit 1] and [kit 2]
kits of fireflare and [fireflares mate]. depending on who the other parents is, they should look like them.

[Riverclan cat 1]
exsorts spireflare and his loners to fallenstar, not really happy to see them.

FORMS

w/ site

name w/ link:
Role wanted:
Roleplay Example:

w/o site

Name:
Personality:
Role Wanted:
Roleplay Example:

thank you for reading/applying !

has been approved by @Suspiciousmindz & @starfall

Last edited by graves; March 18th, 2018 at 08:00 PM.
Old March 18th, 2018, 07:24 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Wheres Your brother? [REBOOT]

Are we allowed to make a new character or no?
@king kaleb!

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 18th, 2018, 07:41 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post
Are we allowed to make a new character or no?
@king kaleb!
yea!
Old March 18th, 2018, 07:57 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
yea!
Okay then!
Name w/ link: Flashbreeze http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=15304
Role wanted: Witness 1
Roleplay example:
((I’m assuming that in this she is called Fireflare’s mate already, and expecting kits.))
Flashbreeze rolled over, her belly lolling to one side. She had been pregnant with kits for a Moon now, and she swore she felt lazier by the second. It was even worse when her usually independent and reliable clanmates tried to pamper her. Her sister, Starlingclaw, was constantly picking out the best picks from the kill pile, adding moss to her nest, and the like.
“Are you comfortable?” Starlingclaw’s worried voice meowed from above. Flashbreeze opened one mint green eye and glared at her stubbornly.
“Yes!” She said exasperatedly. “Now go bug someone else.” She murmured softly, trying to lay down in a more comfortable position in her nest.
“Oh!” Starlingclaw cooed, and Flashbreeze felt a shoving underneath her head.
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” She roared loudly, and Starlingclaw halted.
“I was just putting a feather back in,” she pouted, a sour, hurt, expression gracing her face.
Kits were squealing over in a corner while Flashbreeze debated on what to say. Her little sister was so eager to help, and would be ultimately offended if she said the wrong things. Flashbreeze scowled. Why was her family so ANNOYING? One of the mysteries only Starclan itself could solve.
“Well, thank you,” Flashbreeze half hissed half purred. Starlingclaw brightened, her ears held erect in joy at the utter victory over Falshbreeze’s stubborn dignity.
“Now,” Flashbreeze began, but was cut off.
“Yes? Yes?!” Starlingclaw said loudly, leaning forward.
“Get out of my sight,” Flashbreeze meowed flatly.
Starlingclaw sat up and began to exit, but she turned around to say one last thing.
“You really need to lighten up. Toms only like shecat who aren’t so mean!” She teased, and Flashbreeze debated going up to cuff her little sister over the head.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 18th, 2018, 08:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

cries

I want a kit ;o;

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; March 18th, 2018 at 08:33 PM.
Old March 18th, 2018, 08:37 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
cries

I want a kit ;o;
then be a kit !!
Old March 19th, 2018, 02:19 PM
whats up danger?

bump !
Old March 19th, 2018, 02:52 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

"Y'know, a rabbit sounds nice right about now. Lets go catch one! "

Name:
orphickit | orphicpaw | orphicsong, orphicstomp, or orphicflame
orphic- mysterious and entrancing; beyond ordinary understanding
song- the way he draws cats in like a siren's song [ basically him being flirty ]
stomp- his loud thundering paws [ he can barely sneak up on cats ]
flame- it is something like his father's and brother's name, orphic would probably request it if I choose the name

Appearance:
is it okay if I wait for the future mate to be chosen before I do this? [ if not, i'll edit the form with the appearance ]
Personality:
Reckless | Flirty | Strange | Confident | Unpredictable | Studdborn | Kind | Competitive |
Orphic is probably beyond understanding. He depends on others too much and acts rather too confident. Even if he is confident in his skills, he'll never brag. He dislikes to. He will stand up for what he believes. Orphic can be rather a flirt, while he doesn't mean anything by it.. some cats end up falling for him which usually ends in a problem. Orphic is kind and probably could never hurt a fly even if he tried to. He can never turn down a challenge and is always ready to prove himself once again. Orphic is too studdborn for his own good. He is rather unpredictable because he is random. One moment he could be talking about Starclan then why frogs are horrible. Not many understand his mind or what he even wants to do. Orphic goes into things without a plan. Which makes things ever harder to see in a battle. He is reckless beyond limits. He is just a furball that is in Windclan, you'll never notice him unless you talk to him. He'll seem like every other cat before you actually make a move. Then, you'll fall into his trap of friendship.
[ some of these traits will form later on like his completive side. ]
Role Wanted:
kit?
Roleplay Example:
[ my reply varies on the length/what I can work with ]
boop
beep

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 21st, 2018 at 05:51 PM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 10:54 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: Wheres Your brother? [REBOOT]

name w/ link: calliope
role wanted: loner
roleplay example:
[link]
[link]
[link]

love
characters
Old March 19th, 2018, 10:57 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

for your information, Fallen loves Fire k?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us