Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM

Old February 13th, 2017, 01:53 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
"Attacks of that one cat? You mean Onyx don't you?" he asked, wondering if there had been another attack while he had been out of commission. If there had, he most likely would be in the best mood, but honestly,he was never in a good mood these days. "But yes I see your point. After those two Clan cats arrived here and told us about the other four, it seems as if the entire Clan is scrambling to fit in and act like we've been there the whole time. I think we might be trying too hard, honestly. I think Grousestar needs to slow down and take it easy. Yes we need to show the other four Clans we can hold our own, but we don't have a need to rush into everything."
Scorched nodded as he spoke. "I agree. I believe with us attacking all four is proof enough is it not?" she inquired. She kept her gaze on the tom, her mind racing. He's a nice guy, I'm surprised no one is here to talk to him already... she thought.
Old February 13th, 2017, 08:16 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Auroraflame had a big grin on her maw. It was great to hear the sound of such a familiar sound. Looking around, the deputy noticed Sycamorebranch was sitting in a pretty quite area of the clearing. Did he want to be left alone? Or did he just happen to find a place like this? Auroraflame shrugged it away. She was going to talk to him whether he liked it or not. They needed to have some sibling time. If Sycamorebranch desperately needed some alone time, of course she would leave him alone but he seemed quite happy to see her. Or so that was what she thought.

"I'm great! Duties have been on overload getting the clan to settle in and dealing with a few troublesome trespassers but other than that...", she trailed, grinning happily. By 'troublesome trespassers', she had meant Onyx. The killer from the Dusk Syndicate. She had managed to make him hit his head and lose his memory. Although, she didn't know he had lost his memory, just that he had been hit hard.

"Are you liking this place so far?", she asked, wanting to know his opinion about this place. She quite liked it, it was strange being bordered though. SkyClan hadn't really had any other groups bordering them. They were mostly alone.
Sycamorebranch shrugged a little bit, trying to swallow up the feelings gnawing at his insides. Auroraflame seemed excited to see him, and he should be too. After all, they were siblings. Their relationship should be close.

"I actually like it. I miss some of the old parts..." he said softly. His mind glazed over in thought, almost forgetting that the deputy was still here. "But it's good here. After all, we can't live in the past." He chuckled a bit. "Even if I yearn for the old stuff, the new territory is what I have to deal with now. We can't go back."

Thinking about the past made him distracted again. In fact, thinking about anything made this tabby distracted, but he just couldn't help himself. The more he daydreamed, the more he knew and realized. It was just as simple as that.

"By the way, did anything super-important go on recently that you could share with me?" He was a bit behind on the clan news. This was partly because of his absent-mindedness during clan meetings. He shook his head from side to side. "Gosh, I usually am good at this, but lately I haven't been checking in with our other siblings."

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old February 14th, 2017, 10:52 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
She nodded her head in agreement. She could already tell that the other wasn't much of a talker either by the topic of conversation. She didn't really mind,it was a trait she had aswel so it made things easier. "It make our clan more sociable." she mewed. She looked toward the sky,following Lioncrys gaze up towards it. Others may looked at it as a plain grey sky but Maple loved leaf-bare-the chill breeze against her thick fur and this tiny droplets of snow from the sky. She couldn't help but smiled when Lioncry flicked some off of her ear. "Would you like to go for a walk with me?" she asked. She figured if they weren't much of talkers,they could so something instead.
Lioncry studied the molly for a moment, deciding that she wasn't very talkative either, but she liked that. She had a tendency to avoid cats that talked on and on, as they never seemed to pause and listen to the quieter cats. “True, although I sort of wish we could be bordering a Clan, rather than what we are bordering..” Lioncry said, thinking of the few cats that had already been lost to the Syndicate. Pushing those thoughts out of her mind, she looked back towards Maplespider, her pale yellow eyes no narrowed like they usually were. She nodded, starting to rise to her paws. “A walk sounds nice.” she said, dipping her head to the long legged calico.
Old February 14th, 2017, 11:01 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry studied the molly for a moment, deciding that she wasn't very talkative either, but she liked that. She had a tendency to avoid cats that talked on and on, as they never seemed to pause and listen to the quieter cats. “True, although I sort of wish we could be bordering a Clan, rather than what we are bordering..” Lioncry said, thinking of the few cats that had already been lost to the Syndicate. Pushing those thoughts out of her mind, she looked back towards Maplespider, her pale yellow eyes no narrowed like they usually were. She nodded, starting to rise to her paws. “A walk sounds nice.” she said, dipping her head to the long legged calico.
"I get that,though only bordering one group means less trouble. We can keep track of one border more efficiently." he mewed back. Her tone was casual and her voice wasn't very loud and hyperactive as other cats were. Her voice and her attitude were more quiet,subtle if you were to word it. She nodded, standing up and giving a stretch, glancing at the large brown molly. "Let's go then." she looked towards the camp exit.
{{You can post in the territory!}}
Old February 16th, 2017, 09:33 AM

{ @Nighty }
Scorchedpetal had returned from another hunt, and was a little more successful from the warmed weather, having brought back a rabbit and a few mice. After putting them neatly in the fresh-kill she turned her head and saw Cliffheart again. She smiled and shook her pelt out and padded to him with a mouse and smiled. "Hi Cliff! Hope you don't mind me calling you that." she purred through mouse fur, remembering him calling her Scorched on their first meet. She dropped the mouse at his feet and smiled. Her yellow eyes were shining softly with he normal caring look and she wrapped her tail around her paws. "I brought ya back a mouse, so you wouldn't have to walk to the fresh-kill pile." she meowed. "I didn't know what your favorite was so I picked the most common, and it's freshly caught." she said looking down at the mouse then she looked at him. "How are you doing? Besides your darn leg." she purred, knowing he didn't like his leg always being brought up. She had a purr rumbling in her chest as she looked at him.

Last edited by monfang; February 16th, 2017 at 09:33 AM.
Old February 16th, 2017, 09:02 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
{ @Nighty }
Scorchedpetal had returned from another hunt, and was a little more successful from the warmed weather, having brought back a rabbit and a few mice. After putting them neatly in the fresh-kill she turned her head and saw Cliffheart again. She smiled and shook her pelt out and padded to him with a mouse and smiled. "Hi Cliff! Hope you don't mind me calling you that." she purred through mouse fur, remembering him calling her Scorched on their first meet. She dropped the mouse at his feet and smiled. Her yellow eyes were shining softly with he normal caring look and she wrapped her tail around her paws. "I brought ya back a mouse, so you wouldn't have to walk to the fresh-kill pile." she meowed. "I didn't know what your favorite was so I picked the most common, and it's freshly caught." she said looking down at the mouse then she looked at him. "How are you doing? Besides your darn leg." she purred, knowing he didn't like his leg always being brought up. She had a purr rumbling in her chest as she looked at him.
Cliffheart smiled as he saw Scorchedpetal approach again. He had to say, he was a bit surprised. He hoped he hadn't scared her off or whatever, and rarely did someone come back to talk with him. He admired her for hanging around him. Lately he knew his mood was off from what it normally was, but no matter what, she had come back, and he liked her for that. When he saw the mouse dangling from her jaw, he smiled. "Hehe I don't mind at all Scorched." He said cheerfully. Her visit had made his day. He loved when people saw past his leg and saw him as a true warrior. "Thanks for the mouse, but Ebonypaw said I need to start exercising it again, that way it doesn't get stiff and all. I'll share it with you." He offered, working his way down to his paws. His dusty cream colored pelt blended nicely with the floor beneath him, and his pale green orbs gazed kindly to the she cat before him. He lowered his head and took a small bite of the furry creature. Then with his paws he pushed it to Scorchedpetal. "I'm good though. Could be better, but thank Starclan I'm not worse. At least Ebonypaw doesn't have me in bed rest, so I can walk around the clearing without her glaring at home like an angry hawk." He joked. "I'll need to do my exercises soon too so.... Maybe you could come with and I could go out a little ways in the territory?" He offered. It would be nice to get out of camp, but he understood if she had better things to do tape an help an injured cat walk to the entrance and back.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 16th, 2017, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Cliffheart smiled as he saw Scorchedpetal approach again. He had to say, he was a bit surprised. He hoped he hadn't scared her off or whatever, and rarely did someone come back to talk with him. He admired her for hanging around him. Lately he knew his mood was off from what it normally was, but no matter what, she had come back, and he liked her for that. When he saw the mouse dangling from her jaw, he smiled. "Hehe I don't mind at all Scorched." He said cheerfully. Her visit had made his day. He loved when people saw past his leg and saw him as a true warrior. "Thanks for the mouse, but Ebonypaw said I need to start exercising it again, that way it doesn't get stiff and all. I'll share it with you." He offered, working his way down to his paws. His dusty cream colored pelt blended nicely with the floor beneath him, and his pale green orbs gazed kindly to the she cat before him. He lowered his head and took a small bite of the furry creature. Then with his paws he pushed it to Scorchedpetal. "I'm good though. Could be better, but thank Starclan I'm not worse. At least Ebonypaw doesn't have me in bed rest, so I can walk around the clearing without her glaring at home like an angry hawk." He joked. "I'll need to do my exercises soon too so.... Maybe you could come with and I could go out a little ways in the territory?" He offered. It would be nice to get out of camp, but he understood if she had better things to do tape an help an injured cat walk to the entrance and back.
Scorchedpetal purred as he pushed the mouse back to her, and she took a bite form it. As she ate the mouse, she listened to his offer to walk with him and she smiled. "Sure. I really don't have much to do." she meowed. He seemed to enjoy her company about as much as she enjoyed his. He was a rather kind tom who, at first, seemed temperamental but she got past that and she saw a kinder tom beneath his pelt. She rose to her paws and smiled. "I'm ready when you are!" are she meowed and flicked her pelt until the few snowflakes that had fallen on it were shaken right back off. "Hey, I think there might be a clear sky tonight, so maybe we can watch the stars. I love that stars." she purred looking up, then she looked down at him and got ready to be able to walk with him.
Old February 16th, 2017, 09:36 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Scorchedpetal purred as he pushed the mouse back to her, and she took a bite form it. As she ate the mouse, she listened to his offer to walk with him and she smiled. "Sure. I really don't have much to do." she meowed. He seemed to enjoy her company about as much as she enjoyed his. He was a rather kind tom who, at first, seemed temperamental but she got past that and she saw a kinder tom beneath his pelt. She rose to her paws and smiled. "I'm ready when you are!" are she meowed and flicked her pelt until the few snowflakes that had fallen on it were shaken right back off. "Hey, I think there might be a clear sky tonight, so maybe we can watch the stars. I love that stars." she purred looking up, then she looked down at him and got ready to be able to walk with him.
Cliffheart received the mouse and took another bite, a bit larger of one than he had intended. He chewed, his cheeks bulging a little from the amount of food held in his mouth. After a few moments of working it down he smiled sheepishly and pushed it back to her. He worked his way slowly to his paws, putting his front two first. He used his front two for stability as he lifted his hindquarters up to balance on one good paw and his splint. He wobbled for a moment gaining balance and the took a few hesitant steps forwards. He was slow going, but at least he was walking without too much pain. He turned back to face Scorchedpetal with a smile. "Feels better than it did yesterday, that's for sure. Must be that fresh poppy seed in my system." He chuckled. He padded slowly back to Scoredpetal and picked up the carcass. He began padding off at a slow, unsteady pace. "Ya comin'?" He called through a half covered mouth as he made his way towards the camp entrance.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 19th, 2017, 02:24 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Sycamorebranch shrugged a little bit, trying to swallow up the feelings gnawing at his insides. Auroraflame seemed excited to see him, and he should be too. After all, they were siblings. Their relationship should be close.

"I actually like it. I miss some of the old parts..." he said softly. His mind glazed over in thought, almost forgetting that the deputy was still here. "But it's good here. After all, we can't live in the past." He chuckled a bit. "Even if I yearn for the old stuff, the new territory is what I have to deal with now. We can't go back."

Thinking about the past made him distracted again. In fact, thinking about anything made this tabby distracted, but he just couldn't help himself. The more he daydreamed, the more he knew and realized. It was just as simple as that.

"By the way, did anything super-important go on recently that you could share with me?" He was a bit behind on the clan news. This was partly because of his absent-mindedness during clan meetings. He shook his head from side to side. "Gosh, I usually am good at this, but lately I haven't been checking in with our other siblings."
Auroraflame nodded in agreement. "We grew up in the old territory, and knowing we probably won't ever see it again is sad to think about, but like you said. We can't live in the past", the deputy said, her eyes shimmering with slight sadness. She would definitely miss the territory that SkyClan had once inhabited, after all, she had grown up there and there were so many memories.

His next question struck her. The happy memories went away and a certain not so nice one filled its place. "Well....", she started, thinking carefully about which words to let out. "Grousestar and I have recently dealt with a few intruders, but other than that, no not really", Auroraflame remarked.

"I haven't checked up with our siblings either. I can never seem to find Ferretnose and same goes for Lioncry. Even if I get a chance, i'm soon whisked away to attend to something else", the ebony she-cat said. She made a mental note to see if she could talk to Lioncry or Ferretnose sometime later in any free time she could find.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; February 19th, 2017 at 02:25 AM.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 09:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Greysky wandered through camp, I want to be a cat remembered, If I want to be remembered I should blend Skyclan blood with other clans. I'm a pure blood so it should be easily.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here